Stopping Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a very sexy mess." I traced my fingers down her neck, and across her clavicle, then back up over her lips. She kissed the tips of them. "If there were no rules, what would you do?"

"Beg you to touch me." Now her hand was on my leg, my thigh, under the water.

"I am touching you. And you're touching me."

"I'd beg you touch all of me." Her face was close to mine now, her body turned to me, her breast against my left arm. Her hand was so close to me now, my cock like a steel rod, like it was going to burst from the pull of her. I kissed her again, my hands finding her waist and then running up her body, her smooth skin under the hot water. I could feel her giving in to what she wanted, though she wasn't quite there yet. My hand found her breast and nipple and I kissed down her neck as I squeezed it. She rose from the water enough, as my mouth moved down her, that I found my face buried between her warm, wet tits, my hand now on her ass, starting to move her toward me...

The phone had been buzzing for some time, but we both took note of it at the same moment, and it broke the spell. It was hers, she could tell. She stopped me, pulled away, looked down, breathing heavily. A look, apologetic and maybe a bit guilty, crossed her face.

"I think that's been going for a while, I should check..." She climbed from the tub, and I watched her body, naked before me, but going the wrong way. She took a towel and wrapped it around herself - to keep out the cold or to hide herself from me I didn't know. She looked down at the phone with surprise and hesitation, then answered.

"Ben?" She said his name, her boyfriend. She looked over at me, and even in the dark I could see her flush with... something. Hopefully not shame. And then she gave me another apologetic look as she talked, and went inside.

I stayed in the hot tub, hopefully, for ten minutes, but it became too much. I turned off the jets, dried off, and went inside, my own towel around my waist. The kitchen was empty; so was the large open seating area. So was the lounge. As IO passed the small flight of stairs to one of the wings of bedrooms, I heard a voice, softly. It came from a closed door. I couldn't make it out.

I ate some food, and poured myself a whiskey from an impossibly expensive bottle. It burned almost well enough. I watched a show.

At midnight, I wished myself a Happy New Year.

The room I'd chosen was three doors past hers, and I could still hear talking when I passed it, light coming from underneath. I thought about eavesdropping, but decided that even if it wasn't intrusive, I didn't want to hear whatever was being said. I rinsed off in the shower, brushed my teeth, and got into bed, the whiskey having settled well.

I turned off the lights and started to think about the night. The way she looked as we heard the couple on the beach. Her body, naked in the moonlight, pressed against mine. Her ass swaying up the stairs, a promise of more in the shadow beneath it. Her hand, so close to my throbbing cock. Her body shuddering as I kissed her.

And then my hand started to move on myself as I thought ahead from that moment, in another universe, where the phone had stayed silent. I resigned myself to the release I could only get from that universe. In there, I took her - in the hot tub, on the blanket at the beach, in the surf, in this bed, in her bed, on the floor. And then, as I'd started to forget about this universe and sink into mine, I heard something.

I pulled the sheet over me and sat up as the door opened, and Ana came in. She wore a t-shirt, and maybe nothing else. She saw me, and moved to me, and took my face in her hands and kissed me again, with less hesitation and more hunger. I stopped her this time, and looked at her.

"It's over." She told me, and kissed me again, and pulled the t-shirt from her body as she climbed onto the bed. I pulled the sheet back and pulled her onto me, already so wet and ready that she slid right down my shaft, moaning, ready. I rocked with her as she climaxed hard, shuddering against me, calling out so loudly that maybe the neighbors heard us this time.

I was still stunned at the turn of events, but once she came the first time, my switch flipped. I pushed her down onto her back and entered her again, madly, holding her hands to the bed as she told me to keep going. I pounded her, as hard as I've ever done anything, and watched her eyes, wide. I felt a tidal wave build as she cried out again, coming again, and then I burst and it felt like my whole body shot into her, in streams and jets. And then finally we collapsed into each other and slept.

___________________________________________

I woke before her. I was bare, but only because at some point in the night she'd gathered all the covers to herself so I couldn't get a look. But her face was angelic, and I watched for a bit. I checked my phone to find a message from Brian; they'd gotten snowed in at the airport, and while the storm had now passed, it would be at least another few hours before they could get on a plane. That was terrible for them, and there was some empathy in my immediate response, but there was more excitement at the prospect of additional hours alone with Ana. I didn't include that last part in my response to him. I watched her sleep a little more before getting up to pee and brush my teeth. When I came back from the bathroom, she was awake, but still lying down.

"Good morning." I said, as she appreciated my nakedness. I sat next to her on the bed. She sat up, still holding the covers to her, and kissed me.

"Thanks for not kicking me out last night," she murmured to me.

"If you thought I was going to kick you out at any point there, you remember last night very differently than I do." She laughed.

"I mean... things were heating up in the hot tub, and then I abandoned you. And I wouldn't blame you if you were pissed about that."

"I... well, pissed isn't the right word, but I was something about it. Sad? Frustrated? But I guess I knew you needed whatever was going on with that phone call."

"I did. And it was good and final and I got to tell him he was an asshole, and that's all we need to say about that."

"Well, I'm glad you decided to come visit after."

"Looked to me like I got there just in time... you were having some fun without me." She reached down and started to stroke me. "You know you have a pretty amazing dick, right?"

"I still haven't seen you in the light." She smiled, and turned away from me, slipping out from under the covers and standing on the other side of the bed, so that I could only see her from behind. She opened the door to the small balcony and stepped out, naked, into the morning, then turned around to give me the sight I'd been waiting for. I took her in, studying her like art as she leaned back against the rail, arms out along it, legs crossed at the ankles, displaying herself. Her black hair fell below her shoulders, messy from a busy evening and deep slumber. It cascaded over her long neck and elegant shoulders, with her arms - thin but strong - stretching out on either side. My eyes slid down her caramel skin, from her shoulders to the smooth scoops of her breasts, down into the small dark areolas at their center, where my gaze lingered. Then down a flat and toned stomach to the gentle curve of her hips, a triangle of trimmed hair pointing the way to that tight, warm pussy where I'd ended my night. Her legs were long, graceful and powerful, tapering down to her feet. When I'd reached those, my eyes retraced themselves again, finally reaching her face again before I spoke.

"You have the single greatest body I've ever seen."

"Come get a close-up view. It's nice out here." I stood, and walked around the bed to the door, then to her. She looked me over again as I walked to her. "Yours is quite a sight too," she said, reaching out to put a hand on my chest as I closed in on her. We kissed again, in the light and the breeze.

"I heard from Brian. They won't be here until at least the early evening."

"Is it wrong if I'm not at all upset to hear that?" Her fingers started to trace down my chest and onto my stomach.

"That's pretty much how I felt when I read it, so..." I trailed off as her hand reached my crotch, and cupped my balls. "if it's wrong, we can be wrong together."

"Mmm... I like the sound of that. I have several ideas about how we can be wrong together today." I had already started to stiffen, and her ministrations moved up to my shaft, my head, until I was stiff again under her fingers.

"And are you going to share these ideas with the class?" I asked, and a slow smile spread over her face. She pushed me back into the room, leaving the door open so the breeze could sweep in over us. She kept pushing until I dropped down, sitting on the edge of the bed. She climbed up to me and we kissed again. I straightened her up, on her knees straddling so that I could suck her nipples, which elicited some contented noises, but as I started to pull her down onto me she squirmed away.

"As much as I'd enjoy that again, I can't help but feel I owe you something special for last night." She slid down me, taking my cock in her hand and bringing her face to me. She looked up at me, that wildfire in her eyes again, and kissed the tip as she stroked me, then circled the head with her tongue slowly. I groaned approvingly as she licked me, one hand under my balls, tickling me there, while the other began pumping me slowly and she lowered her head down, taking me inside. First just the cap, as she bobbed up and down like a boat at sea, and then further, her tongue sliding over me as she went. She drew me deep into her mouth, then slowly back out, her hand taking up the space her tongue had been, and then repeated the motion. Again, faster this time. She watched me while she worked, and I watched her, until she started in earnest, pumping with her hand in one direction and rocking me with her mouth in the other. My eyes fluttered as I felt the familiar warmth building, and my balls beginning to tighten in her hand. Her head was moving like a piston now, well oiled, over me again and again until I couldn't resist. I warned her just before I came, but she kept going, letting me pump every drop into her mouth, swallowing me down, then licking away the semen that bubbled up after, cleaning me up with her tongue.

"You taste good, too." She murmured into my cock, when it was all over. My breathing was coming back to normal, the morning activity energizing me instead of putting me to sleep.

"Holy shit you're good at that."

"You deserved it. I just hope you'll still have stamina for more later." She stood. "I'm going to go use the bathroom in my room, then: breakfast? I'm cooking."

"Are you cooking naked?"

"I might wear an apron, but I'll let you take it off right after," she promised, and winked as she picked up her shirt from the floor and sauntered out the door.

I checked my phone after she left, and found another reply from Brian.

"Lauren said she got a weird text from Ana last night - you two getting along okay there?" He was fishing.

I didn't feel like hiding anything, but I also didn't feel like outing Ana totally yet, so I just replied with a quick "Yeah, we had a good night together - she's cool," and left it at that. I trusted him to read between the lines. I brought my phone with me downstairs, still naked, and stepped outside onto the deck, enjoying the breeze. The sun had just peaked over the house, so I stood in it, feeling it on my skin. Ana emerged, naked too, and stood with me me for a minute, taking my hand and leaning into me.

"I'm really enjoying this everyday nudity thing right now." I squeezed a boob. She mostly ignored me.

"Can we eat out here?" She asked. There was a shaded area, under the third floor master suite, with some deck chairs and small tables between them, so we planned on pancakes in the open air.

Inside, she put on an apron as promised, and started things up. Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, coffee, and more freshly sliced mango. I'd offered to help but she refused me. "Just sit there and look pretty while I do the work," she ordered me. So I did as told, and enjoyed her ass as she stood at the range.

I was chivalrous enough to carry the tray out as she brought silverware. The pancakes were delicious, and we sat, talking idly, enjoying coffee and watching the world. At some point, she got up and retrieved her phone.

"Connor!" She half yelled, coming through the door. "Did you tell Brian about last night?" She had a look on her face I couldn't quite triangulate - it wasn't anger; more like incredulousness.

"No - he asked if we were getting along because Lauren said she got a weird text from you, and I told him we had a nice night and that you're cool. That's it."

"Well, Lauren's asking me for details. A lot. Like five texts this morning."

"What are you going to tell her?"

She paused for a minute, and looked at me, then smiled and set her phone down.

"Nothing." She climbed back onto the deck chair next to me and looked over. I looked her up and down, and then got an idea.

"You know, I'm still feeling a little hungry." I swung my legs over the side and sat up, facing her.

"Are you asking me to make you more pancakes?" She laughed.

"No, I had something else in mind." I reached over and took the whipped cream. She looked at me, uncertain, but then I looked down at her, and her eyes widened.

"Ohhh..." she intoned, as I sprayed a bit of it onto her nipple, then licked it off. "I think I like where this is headed."

"I believe you will, I said, and then began to prepare her. A bit of whipped cream on each nipple, then I drizzled some syrup on her tits. I followed it with a line down her stomach, and filled her belly button with it. Then I went back to the cream, from her belly to her clit. She opened her legs for me, and I placed a slice of strawberry over her berry, then began to eat.

I sucked the whipped cream from her nipples first, with little gasps of pleasure greeting me on each. Then it was a rich, sweet trip with my tongue lapping up the syrup, down her flat belly. She ran her hand through my hair as I went, laughing and letting out little contented noises, as she anticipated the destination.

Once I finished her belly button, I repositioned, moving down to the end of the deck chair, looking back up at her. I used my finger to dab up the whipped cream above her pussy, but then I bent down, licking all around her - her thighs, her hips. I licked the whipped cream from her public area, and then I started in on the center. She was already excited, her juices mixing with the whipped cream, and running down. I licked up her labia, to the sound of a moan, and then ate the strawberry before finally sliding my tongue into her, the taste of her mixing with the whipped cream for a while, until it was just her.

I found her clit and flicked it with my tongue a couple times, getting a little yelp, before flattening my tongue against it and beginning to move, back and forth, up and down. I slid a finger into her as I worked, curling it inside her. She was gasping and moaning steadily now, and I knew I almost had her. I felt her start to arch her back as I reached up and took her right breast in my hand, then began going even harder until it crashed down on her, in waves and yells as she called my name into the bay.

Once she'd caught her breath, she sat up. "That was a first for me." She looked down at herself, seeing little bits of whipped cream still in her public hair and a bit of sticky residue from the syrup on her stomach. I stood, and her eyes landed on my stiff cock.

"Hmm, how are we going to take care of that?"

"We're not, at least not yet."

"Oh? What are we doing instead?"

"We're going to go for a swim in the ocean." She looked out to the water. It no longer felt quite so isolated in the bright mid-morning sun. A large yacht was just passing out of view now, with every chance there'd be another.

"You're really enjoying being naked, huh?"

"It's worked out really well for me so far." I was still looking down at her naked body, my dick now semi-hard, pointing at her.

"People might see us from the water..."

"Couple of attractive young bathers like us? Lucky them." That got another laugh.

"Okay but if we get arrested I'm never sucking your dick again."

"I'll consider myself warned."

We had some fun spreading sunscreen on each other to keep the midday sun from giving us burns in very uncomfortable places, and then grabbed the blanket, towels, and lemonade and headed down. Unlike the previous night, while there was a breeze, the sun meant neither of us were anything close to cold as we dove into the water, going deeper than we had before. And unlike the tension of last night, we were able to have a little fun in between some light make-outs, the highlight being picking her up and throwing her naked ass into the waves. It was strange to be playing like little kids in the waves given the circumstances, but the pure freedom of it all got to us.

A few cheers from the water broke us out of our reverie, and looking over we saw the same yacht coming back around. It was far enough away that they could probably only barely tell what we were doing, but they waved, and we waved, and a woman on board flashed her tits, and we cheered.

Eventually we left the water, and went to the blanket we'd laid out in the shade. Over some lemonade, I looked at her, sitting with her legs to the side, propped on one arm, showing me her body.

"I feel like there's something we would really regret not doing here, since we have the chance." I put down my empty glass in the sand next to us.

"Oh?" She added her own next to mine. "And what might that be?" And then she kissed me before I could answer. We sank to the blanket again, our hands exploring, taking their time, in a way we hadn't done yet, teasing and arousing and playing with each other. After some time like that, we both wordlessly agreed it was time. I climbed onto her and she guided me in, and I felt that tight wet warmth around me again. I moved slow at first, arrhythmically, feeling her contours and letting her feel mine as I kissed her mouth. We were both still wet from the ocean and she tasted salty as I kissed and licked her neck and chest. The slow movements became faster - not losing control, but becoming more in control, wanting to feel it all. She slowed it down again, though, rolling me over after a few minutes and sitting straight up on my cock, gyrating her hips around me, dancing with me inside her, looking at me while I watched her sexy body move on me.

That was almost too much for me, and she sensed it, stopping before either of us passed a point of no return. She came back down to the towel and we cooled off a bit, caressing each other before the next round. I sat up, and took her waist in my hands. She knew what I wanted without me saying it, and rolled up on her hands and knees as I moved in behind her, taking her pussy from behind. We were in the sun now, and on the sand, and it was hot but not yet too hot. I held a hand on her hip and spread the other over her back as I started to thrust into her again, deeper and at a new angle than I had before. She cried out in pleasure that sounded a bit like pain every time I moved.

"That feels amazing, faster..." she cried, and so I did, holding her hips with both hands now, driving into her, feeling the sun on us, the sweat beading on her back and rolling down mine, and then her cries reached a new level and I felt her shudder and heard her scream yes and then my name, and then it rolled over me and I shot into her, brought to ecstasy for a third time by this incredible woman. After I pulled out of her we collapsed into the hot sand together, and lay there until it was too uncomfortable.