Storm Chaser's Revenge

Story Info
Man who inspires story also instills fear in author's heart.
3.2k words
3.93
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie thrust her short story into her husband's hands and fought hard to contain her laughter. He read the title and beamed with obvious pleasure. "Storm Chasing Man?" He said, sinking into his corner of the bed. "Did you write this?" He asked. She nodded, wanting desperately to stifle her excitement. Justin began reading immediately and became spellbound by her powerful story magic. Natalie curled up next to him and cycled between rereading her story and studying his face while he read it. She wondered what he was thinking and wished fervently she could be in his head, watching the story unfold through his eyes.

He looked up now and then and gave his wife a satisfied smirk. He couldn't believe she wrote an entire story about his weather chasing adventure fantasy. It wasn't even half bad, either. He took his sweet time going through each and every line, testing her patience. He finished, finally, but also took great pleasure in teasing her. He reached across his nightstand, carefully plucked a red pen from his stationary cup and began marking the paper. Then his expression changed and he frowned at his eager wife. She wanted nothing more for him to say "Babe, I loved it!" And secretly, she knew he did. But instead, he scoffed at her with disgust.

"Did you even realize how many misspellings there were?" he said accusingly. "Elementary mistakes, young lady," he warned, shaking the short story at her face, "You know what that means." Natalie rolled her eyes, knowing exactly where this was leading.

"Justin, I'm really tired and I'm not in the mood for this game tonight." she said, lifting herself off the bed and slyly jutting for the bedroom door. Once he got something in his mind that he wanted to do, there was little use in convincing him otherwise and Natalie was determined to escape before he had the chance to act. He followed her down the stairs, pausing now and then to circle capitalization and grammatical errors and run on sentences over his knee. They made their way to the kitchen where Natalie grabbed the truck keys from the granite countertop.

"I'm really disappointed in you, Natalie." he said, "You can do so much better than this." He looked over her story again with disgust and shoved it back in her hand, pointing to the large red number circled on the top. "Thirteen mistakes. What do I have to do around here to make you understand how this is not OK with me?" He clicked his tongue and watched the expression on Natalie's face sink from an annoyed smirk to a threatening glare.

"Enough, Justin, we are not doing this tonight!" She said through gritted teeth. Natalie chucked the loose papers back at her husband, watching them scatter and flutter softly to the floor.

The man gasped and raised his eyebrows at her audacity. "You little slut." He whispered with a satisfied grin.

Realizing what was about to happen, Natalie bolted for the front door, reeling with excitement. The chase was her favorite part. Justin caught her arm before she could make it and flung her backwards. He wound his arm around her neck and squeezed, exerting all the necessary force to stop her from escaping.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said, poking his tongue into her ear while she squirmed.

"Stop it! That's SO gross!" she shrieked, trying hard to wipe the wetness from her ear and the smile from her face.

"Oh, I'm gonna do a lot worse to you than that. I'm going to get down right nasty." He torted. With one graceful lift, Justin flung his struggling wife over his shoulder and raced back up the stairs to their bedroom. Natalie laughed in spite of herself.

"I don't want to do this! Put me DOWN!" She giggled, slapping at his burly back and kicking uselessly. Justin jabbed at her ribs with his fingers and made her squawk loudly. He loved the noises she made when she was excited and she had the hardest time stifling them for him. This was a situation easily remedied, however. He made his way to his nightstand drawer and quickly brandished some cuffs. He spanked her tight ass and tossed her onto their foam mattress. Natalie landed with a loud poof. He watched the blood drain for her face as she noticed the menacing look on his and the metal handcuffs in his grasp.

"You'll do what I tell you to do tonight," he said, advancing onto the bed, crawling his way to her like how a hungry, lusty dragon pursues a tasty virgin, "I have plans for you." He said pressing his face into hers.

"What plans? Where did you get these?" she breathed as he wrapped his fingers around her wrist and clicked the hard cold cuff around it. He attached the other cuff to a corner of their four post bed and spanked her butt again while she tested the strength of the chain.

"Are these even real?" She said, looking for the escape latch, "I don't really want to play any games tonight, Justin. I'm tired." She said flatly.

"I don't really give a shit." he said, fumbling through their walk-in closet, searching for the box of rope. "You wasted my time. Your story was total crap. On top of your inability to use spell check, your story line was ridiculously unrealistic and atrocious, actually. I didn't believe a word of it. You'll need to rewrite the whole thing."

Natalie sighed and rolled her eyes again. "I'm not rewriting anything and you are unlocking this immediately. Tonight's game is feeling a little too much like 'Misery' for my taste. I don't know that I like where this is headed."

"You talk too much." Justin said, reappearing from the closet, looking equally annoyed. "You better be careful about that." Justin began unraveling wads of rope from the box and quickly twisted one length into an inescapable loop. He slipped it over her free wrist, tightened it and tied the loose end to one hinge on their master bedroom doorway. Now understanding the general plan, Natalie panicked and tried desperately to fight it.

"No, no, no, no, NO! I'm really not in the mood for this!" she said half believably.

Justin twisted another length of rope and looped it around her cuffed wrist. Slipping his key into the handcuffs, he freed his wife from the bed and quickly secured her to another hinge on their bedroom french doors before she could free her roped wrist. Natalie tried jerking her arm away from Justin in a futile attempt to flee from him. She knew there was no use. As tired as she was, she was going to have to play his game. She now stood in the center of the entryway, arms spread, and tightly secured to the corners of their doorway. Justin busied himself behind her, making more rope loops for her legs, and effectively lashing them to the bottom hinges. Natalie again tested the strength of her bondage and did a mental check for any reachable knots or weaknesses in each rope-there was none.

"Aw shit!" Justin said, slapping his knee.

"What's a matter?" Natalie stiffened, afraid to know the answer.

"I forgot to take your clothes off!" He said, scratching his head.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Justin. We can always play this a different time." she swallowed, relieved.

"Oh, I'm not untying you." He said defiantly, "You think you could just waste my time with your shit story and it's shit ending and drive away scott free?"

"Justin, I'm all done with this."

Justin chuckled and produced a black ball gag from the rope box. "Remember this?" he said, "We haven't used this in ages", he said, trying to remember the last time he attempted to punish his partner.

Natalie's eyes widened and she pulled harder on the rope, half hoping to break the hinges off the doorway. "That's disgusting. You are not putting that old thing in my mouth." She said through clenched teeth, pushing her face into her shoulder to protect it.

"I warned you about the talking, young lady. Why must I always have to repeat myself?"

Justin stood behind his wife, reaching around her with the gag in his grip. He squeezed her mouth open like he would a ripe apricot to pop the pit out. Instead, he popped in the rubber stifle to her loud hole. She quickly pushed it out again with her tongue and he slapped her mouth, stuffing it in further and tightening it to the very last loop on the strap behind her head.

Natalie shouted around the gag, forgetting how it entirely muffled her words. With her tongue pressed down, her pleas of "No, no!" sounded more like "Mo, mo!" The garbled up version of her pleas made her pussy pound. Justin paused to stare at his handiwork.

"I forgot how hot you sounded with this gag on." He said, responding to her tantrum. Natalie rolled her eyes into her head. She had forgotten, too. Justin hurried back to the closet to collect the camera and tripod. When he reappeared with them both in tow, Natalie resumed her protesting, pleading with her eyes that he put the goddamn camera back! She growled behind the thick rubber ball to make him know she was dead serious, and shook her head solemnly while staring deeply in his eyes. Justin continued setting up the tripod, obviously ignoring his frustrated wife.

Natalie decided that was the last time she would ever let him read her creative efforts. She thrashed around her ropes again, not making any headway on breaking loose.

Justin hit the record button on the camera and raced to the medicine cabinet for the scissors.

"Mo! Mo!" Natalie cried through the gag, her eyes wide with terror as Justin approached with the medical scissors. He kept opening and closing them and nodding his head like a crazed scientist about to cut open his first unwilling experiment. He crossed the room slowly with a wicked gleam in his eyes. Natalie felt a hot intense wave of arousal swallow her body. She felt it in her groin, in her hips and belly, it plummeted down her thighs and shook her knees. The arousal raced through her arms and made her elbows shudder. Her protesting stopped when Justin quickly sliced through her favorite soft floral blouse. She was suddenly struck with shame and pleasure and hunger all at the same time. The feelings swirled around her brain and made her cheeks hot.

"Yeah, yeah!" She sang.

Justin ripped the blouse off her body and clipped her bra off as well in one sharp swoop. She pressed her body into his, and let out a deep pleasurable moan, letting him know how very hot she was for him.

Justin unbuttoned her jeans and slid his hand down her pants. Her vulva was slick with her juices. Justin moaned and pinched her bulging clit. He slid his hand out and sniffed his fingers. The smell of her wetness made Justin's dick throb. He retreated from his humming wife and pulled a yellow paper package out from under the bed.

"Something came in the mail for you this week." He said, producing a knife from his nightstand drawer, and slicing open the top of the bag. Natalie stood motionless, giving Justin her full attention. He slipped a large flogger out of the slit and gave it one good excited whack against the crotch of her pants. Another wave of pleasure swallowed her from below as she stood in utter shock of all the surprises he seemingly had in store. Justin maneuvered himself behind his hot horny wife and gave her back another smart jolt. And another. And another.

"These are just practice whips," he said, testing different strikes with different speeds and pressures. "But I intend to give you thirteen hard lashings, young lady, to remind you to pay attention when you're writing me an assignment."

Justin dropped the flogger behind him and reached around her, touching her heaving body with his strong hands, circling her hips, cupping her large breasts, and kissing her ticklish neck. Natalie moaned with delight as Justin procured her silk scarf from his back pocket. He wrapped it tightly around her eyes and then left the room, leaving her behind under a sheath of darkness.

Natalie heard him walk down the stairs before briskly heading out the front door, and locking it soundly behind him.

"Mo!" She said, humping the air and feeling her wetness ooze into her underwear and her brain turn to liquid. She needed him to touch her. How much longer could she stand this?

***

Several hours later Justin returned. He entered the house slowly and could see from the entryway his wife's backside atop the stairs, standing spread eagle at his bedroom doorway. He was somewhat determined to pick up right where he left off after he got himself some water, kicked off his shoes, and jerked off to his half naked woman. She perked up when he slowly climbed the staircase and throbbed with anticipation.

"I want you to count." He whispered in her ear. He stepped back and whipped her hard with the flogger.

She groaned into the gag and flinched at the sting on her nude backside.

"COUNT! OUT LOUD!" Justin warned.

Natalie did her best to say the numbers aloud through her gag as he whipped her hard. When he finished, he gently rubbed her back and kissed the redness there. He again crossed the ropes to enter his room, and leapt into bed. Natalie heard the TV turn on as Justin searched the recordings for his season finale of Weather Caught on Camera.

Natalie was steeped in disbelief. She protested loudly through the gag and stomped her foot as best she could on the wooden floor. "Ay, ay! Mo! Ay!" She murmured. Justin turned the volume up to swallow her bitching and moaning.

Natalie had little choice but to wait patiently. She had soaked through her jeans with her wetness and her legs were becoming sore from standing in the same position for so long. She longed for him to give her throbbing pussy some much needed love.

As if he could read her thoughts, Justin turned off the TV and began loosening the loops around her aching ankles. He helped her slip them out before he loosened the loops around her wrists as well. He was quick to catch one freed wrist with the handcuff and whisked her up into his arms. He crossed the floor of their bedroom and gently placed her in bed, flipping her over firmly to secure her other wrist behind her back. He then slid her pants off in one fell swoop. Natalie knew it was wise to refrain from fighting back or complaining anymore. She was too tired, anyhow. He unclasped the latch on the ball gag behind her head and pried it out from behind her teeth.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't say another word." He whispered in her ear. Natalie nodded and pushed her ass up and out, presenting it willingly to him. He grazed her saturated vagina with his eager hand while poking his hand in his pants and stroking his own devastatingly hard cock. It felt hot in his hand and had turned a beet red. It throbbed when he saw her push her sweet little ass in the air.

"You're so wet. You like this, baby?"

Natalie lay crouched in complete silence. She wondered the consequence of answering. He told her not to say another word. The dilemma made her tremble.

"Answer me!" He said, slapping her perfectly presented pussy.

"Yes!" She cried, "Yes, I love it!"

He spread her slick cunt with his hands and plunged his plump penis into her tight succulent hole and she purred with great delight. Her moans were so potent and Justin fought hard to keep from coming prematurely inside of her warm little slit. He quickly retreated, to her dismay and smacked her ample ass.

"Put it back!" She demanded and he slapped her again.

"I didn't say you could speak, Natalie." He massaged her back and sides, searching for the sweet spot on her hips. She shuddered when he found it. He circled around her voluptuous thighs and hips while she gasped with gratification. Justin's massages were wildly delicious. She moaned and again begged for him to put his penis back inside her. A deep moan escaped his lips as his eyes rolled back into his head. He was so hard for her. He loved when she begged him and loved it even more when she didn't follow directions.

"I told you to shut that sweet little mouth of yours or I'm going to stuff it with my cock."

"Is that a promise?" She breathed seductively. The thought of sucking his thick hot tool sent shivers down her spine.

Justin quickly flipped her around like the helpless fuck toy she was and hastily shoved his member down her throat. He held tightly the back of her head while he throttled himself faster and further and deeper into her face. Then, pulling himself out, told her to get up. "On to your knees." He said.

She struggled to push herself up with her hands still secured behind her back and the blindfold still securely wrapped around her head. When she made it, he quickly gathered her hair behind her head and used it to shove her beautiful face onto his aching dick.

Justin could never complain about the way any of his wife's holes felt but something was extra special about getting sucked to completion. He yearned to do just that.

With every stroke into her sweet hot mouth, he could feel his orgasm building faster. Before Natalie could catch her breath, Justin blew his great load into her orifice.

Natalie swallowed hard twice and pulled away quickly to breathe. She smiled brilliantly at Justin like she'd just won the game. "This was a fun one tonight, Justin."

He held her face in his hands and chuckled softly. "It's not over yet, Natalie."

Natalie felt a pang of pleasure throb it's way through her slippery cunt. "Give my pussy some love, please." She said, nodding towards her lady bits.

"Oh you're not going to be rewarded for this evening at all." He said, shaking his head seriously. "You have a short story to rewrite."

***

A soft candescent light and a low buzz of reverberation emanated from the kitchen entryway. Inside, Natalie sat with both feet bound tightly to a tall kitchen chair. A vibrator hummed quietly between her legs. Her hands were cuffed in front of her and pulled mostly taught across the kitchen table by a rope that was securely attached to a hook underneath the far side of it. Atop some of the rope's slack sat the dusty old typewriter Justin fished out of the attic soon before he went to bed.

Her face was sunken and solemn. She slowly pecked away at the typewriter as her eyes glazed entirely over. It had to be close to sunrise but she was nowhere near finished with her next draft of her husband's special short story. He wanted it first thing in the morning. She had to retype page, over page, over page on the ancient noisy machine and wished to God she had her laptop to help her catch her misspellings. Progress was painfully slow.

Thoroughly exhausted, she let out an endless yawn, lay her head down over her outstretched arms and fell soundly asleep.