Storm Damage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Currently, many companies are charging high prices because there is a shortage of workers. We aren't going to do that. We also aren't going to pay you on top of industry salaries. We'll pay well, we will get you insurance ... eventually, and together, we will rebuild this city. My number one goal is to keep all of you busy and earning money. Hopefully for a long time.

"We will do major reconstruction, new home building, remodeling, and repairs. We'll employ professions from demolition to heating/air conditioning, plumbing, tile installers, flooring, and painting. We want to have the skills needed to handle any job. Look around this neighborhood. There's plenty of work to do. We want to give you jobs and rebuild this city. Then we'll build new houses, remodel others, so you all stay employed."

I spend the next ten minutes explaining what each house needs and what I want to be done today. We are adding a finished basement and bedroom with an exterior exit in Lisa's house. Many guys did need tools, and some did turn out to be frauds. They are doing the demolition and clean up now. Some turn out to be master craftsmen with years of experience. I make them foremen.

A few men are too old to work anymore, but they need a job. I put them on planning and estimating. Someone needs to organize the order in which workers are required on sites and who can overlap. Their experience is exceptional in that role. The problem is that the names of the people are in the computer, the planning is done on the computer, and none of these guys have any experience using a computer, they did everything by pen and paper.

I have Carla and Vicki work with that group. It turned out to be an excellent experience for both old and young. Fred and Wendy go to the hardware stores and hand out flyers that generate a lot of new business. People have their insurance checks but nobody to do the work. Jack and Danni start doing accounting, while Jake and Mandy try to tame HR and the mountain of paperwork we need. We even get money from Tina to help pay for food. Tina helps by offering her personal lawyers; we need contracts for customers to sign.

There are a thousand other things that require decisions. I spent the entire day on the porch sending people out to do various jobs. Everyone took a turn in a fast food restaurant calling neighborhood friends to drum up more business and get the neighborhood back on its feet. I have no idea how the food got made or served, it's like magic. It just showed up. In fact, a bunch of things gets done via magic, but I am not complaining.

About 3:00, Malcolm and Tina stop by. I didn't even notice them for a while because I was listening to suggestions and making decisions. A lot of the people (men and women) are experienced and make suggestions on how to do things better. In almost every case, I agree with them. One guy wanted to skimp on a crossbeam, no.

Malcolm interrupts me, "Hunter, can I get a minute of your time?"

I am shocked to see him there.

I explain to my troops, "I need a few minutes to talk to my boss, give me five, ok?" It really wasn't a question.

Malcolm and Tina hug me.

Malcolm smiles, "The line at the shelter is a whole lot shorter today."

My eyes light up, "Can we pay them to cater to these people? We used up our weeks' worth of food to feed them today. We weren't prepared to supply them, and we can't pay them till the end of the week. Have any of them filled out HR paperwork yet?"

Tina smiles, "We started paperwork when we hired them. Many need driver's licenses and social security cards to finalize their employment. I am getting both of those departments down here to assist. We fund the shelter personally; we will have them cater and write it off as a business expense while this continues."

Malcolm smiles at me, "All of my offices are being flooded with requests to do work. These are mostly small businesses. Put a priority on electricians, plumbers, and heating and A/C."

I boast, "We'll finish all but Lisa's house tomorrow. Had an issue with Heather so she will be moving in with us. We caught her husband hosting a swinger party, and he had three women in bed with him. I set up some planners, salespeople, and accounting teams just to get things started. There are a lot of great people here."

Malcolm is all smiles, "There are ten proposals with the city council to stop us."

I stop breathing. This is a good thing. Why would they stop us?

Malcolm continues, "Other construction companies don't want the competition. Don't worry, I have enough friends on the council that I can guarantee it won't pass. Start breathing."

I take his advice. It would have been a shame to stop this. The crowd gets noisy, so Malcolm and Tina leave. At 5:00, we stop. The shelter shows up with food, and they serve it. I announce that we will start at 8:00 AM tomorrow, breakfast begins at 7:00.

After dinner, the neighbors come into Lisa's house. She is at work again. We discuss what worked and what didn't. We plan for doing everything better and letting it run smoother. We pick out several more foremen, and I want to meet with them so I can empower them to make decisions. I don't want every decision coming to me forever.

A few neighbors are ready for us to start on their houses. Several others have not responded yet. This is good, it keeps us going for a while. We have a few businesses that need help opening, they get priority. The community needs more open stores of all kinds.

Jake takes Carla and Vicki home. Fred walks out with Jack, who is going home and getting some sleep.

Mandy starts the interrogation, "Is Lisa your girlfriend? Please explain."

Oh shit, here it comes.

I start with, "I don't want every man out there hitting on my sister. She kind of has a boyfriend."

They all start speaking at one.

I continue, louder this time, "I wasn't finished. We caught Heather's husband in bed with three women at a swinger party he hosted. He's history, she quit her job, and today a moving company picked up her stuff. We are adding a finished basement and a bedroom and washroom in the basement with an exterior entrance. She will be staying here for a while and sharing some of my attention.

"We have rooms reserved for Gail and Pauline. You all know how Gail feels about me, and I must admit, I think the same for her. However, she needs to finish college first and prove that I am the best man for her. Same for Pauline.

"I do have feelings for Lisa. She is older and pretty much ignored me my entire life. We've found each other. I have no idea where this will lead me. I want her to find a man, but with me around, I am not sure that will happen."

Wendy looks at me, "You're a man. She's a woman. What you two do in your home, I don't care."

Mandy gets excited and almost shouts, "That's incest you're talking about. That's illegal."

Danni asks Mandy, "Do you want to fuck him again?" Mandy gives a look of "duh." "Well, what if he were your brother? What if he saved your home? What if he lived with you? Don't tell me you wouldn't be tempted? If he was your brother and Wendy and I leave, are you staying the night?"

Mandy has no answers.

Wendy asks, "Hunter, how do you feel about it?"

I hadn't put much thought into it. Things just happened. Well, that's not true, I allowed them to happen.

I have a hard time explaining, "Heather was my first true love. She was everything to me. We had great sex, and life was good. Or so I thought. She wanted a corporate ladder guy and thought she could change me." All three women laugh at that. "Naturally it failed, and her desire to be wealthy and powerful outweighed her love for me. I was cast aside, thrown in the trash unless she needed something.

"Gail, specifically, has been different. All of you have looked out for me, but she put me in the hospital, and sex with her was different. You were all fun and unique. Gail stood out, and that is saying something. With her, it was more than sex. I have feelings for her.

"With Lisa, everything is different. I hated and loved her for many years. She ignored me, yet I always wanted her ... I don't know the word ... approval! I was always looking for her approval, and I was never good enough for it ... until recently. She sees me in a whole new light. I have no words for what we are. Lovers describe what we did, but I don't know if we will do it again. It's complicated. But I know I love her more than as a sister."

Mandy snorts, "Her schedule is terrible as well."

With a bit of sadness, I tell them, "I really don't know what our relationship is. With all the men around, she just might pick one out. It's like high school, and we had our first date. I don't know if it went good or bad, she went to work without saying anything to me."

Danni comforts me, "Well, you were a tiny weenie bit busy today. You made Malcolm wait ten minutes before you noticed him."

Dejected, I say, "Swell."

Wendy tries to cheer me up, "I think they are very proud of you. Without you, none of this happens. I know for sure Tina loves you, her self-esteem is at an all-time high, she told me so. This is her first time leading anything. You gave her a great opportunity. She really values that."

Mandy adds, "You know we're all big fans of you right? I don't mean just in bed either. You've restored our homes, found us better jobs, and we get to work with awesome people. It's going to be weird, making breakfast for just four soon."

Danni suggests, "We could still make it a weekend thing. Maybe rotating houses, we get along so well, I wouldn't mind it continuing."

Mandy giggles, "I know something else I wouldn't mind continuing." She lets that hang in the air for a few moments. "I take it you're all wanting to be last to go home, right?" Each one smiles at me. "I'm not into women, but if one of you wants to eat me, I'll enjoy it. Just know that I won't return the favor."

Wendy is excited, "I like all sex with men or women. If you have any interest, I will do anything you want. I love giving as much as receiving."

Danni laughs, "I've never been with a woman, I need a man's cock. Normally, I am a controlling bitch. However, Hunter has somehow tamed me. All I want to do is please him. I have never experienced that before. I can't control, tease, or hurt him. Let's line up, girls."

All three stand in a line, in front of me as I sit on the edge of the bed. Mandy slowly unbuttons her blouse and slips it off her body and it drops to the floor. Danni pulls up her t-shirt, over her head it goes and then on the floor. Wendy wiggles her hips and leans forward as she unbuttons her blouse and takes the straps off her shirt. Her breasts are in a bra, but they point down in a nice cone covered way. Her shirt falls to the floor.

While still bent over, she undoes the three clasps in the back of her bra, and it comes free. One by one, she helps the straps on her shoulders fall until the garment falls to the floor. She has perky breasts, but they sag. With leaning forward, they make a nice cone and sway as she sways her hips. It's an impressive sight.

Danni is straight up. She reaches around and unlatches herself. One hand and arm are holding the cups in place. She alternates, holding the cups while removing the shoulder straps. She then does the reveal of two large breasts. She keeps them in position to play with them and tease me for a few moments.

Mandy takes the straps off her shoulders and then pulls her arms out of the loops. Her bra's latch is in front, my favorite place, as it's more interesting to remove when placed there, rather than in the back. She releases the lock and holds the breasts in place for a while, so she can tease me, something I like a lot. Slowly she releases the magnificent orbs, and they spill out of her bra.

All three sets are sagging some. Considering their age and size, I don't expect them to be pointing up like an eighteen-year-old. They are still magnificent, and each is swiveling their hips, so the big mounds of flesh roll around on their bodies. Each looks embarrassed and is giggling from the nervousness.

Mandy then slips down her shorts. Danni and Wendy do the same. Wendy has a thong on. It's obvious she shaved today. Zero stubble. She pulls the gusset to the side and then lets it drop to the floor. She now has a thin line of fluids running down her legs. Now that I think of it, there is a plethora of aroma in the room as they are all excited.

Danni is next to expose herself to me. She inches her pink panties down each side, going back and forth. It takes forever before they drop to the floor. Often, panties sort of flutter to the ground, they are light and dainty. These are soaked, they fall like a baseball. No bounce, though. It was more of a splat.

Mandy laughs, but hers are almost identical. She is horny and drops the sides quicker.

I command them, "Backs straight, use your hands to hold your breasts up."

They all comply with a smile on their face and a twinkle in their eyes. Each has some fantasy in mind. I slowly stand up and move in front of Mandy. My neck reaches out. My lips barely touch her as my hand barely touches her nipples. I then add pressure on her lips and her nipples. I force my tongue in, and my hand is roughly pinching a nipple. Her body shudders, and a long low moan is released.

I let up on the nipple and switch to the opposite. I let up on her lips and eventually pull back to just her lips. Her tongue is out, and I engulf it with my mouth, running my lips over her length. I pull back and move to Danni. I stand behind her and cup both breasts in my hands. My thumbs run-up to the nipples, and I squeeze them softly between two fingers. I nibble on her ear, and an orgasm springs up on her. I lay her down on the bed.

With Wendy, I attack her nipples from the front. To do so, I sit on the bed, and she comes to me with a motion of my hand. My hands squeeze the breasts for some compression. I then latch on to a nipple and suck hard, then soft, then hard, then soft. Soon, she is moaning, and she leans into me. She is lost in the moment. I move on to sucking on her areola. A few minutes later and she orgasms. I then go down to my knees and start on Wendy's pussy. I use a thin quick lapping of my tongue.

For a change of pace, I alternate between humming and licking her clit. I finish her off by inserting two fingers deep into her hole. She freezes on the spot and then falls forward onto me. I catch her body and lay her on the bed.

I move to Danni, and I spread her legs wider. I get up close and personal with her. Sticking out my tongue isn't enough. I try to use my lips on her lips and then trace the lips with my tongue. That means that I need some suction to use my lips, which makes using my tongue a new feeling she isn't used to. Wendy is off the bed and in front of Mandy, slurping away, eagerly.

I try to make more noise with my slurping and sucking which I back away from so I can use a wide lapping tongue on her. Typically, when I lick like this, it's like a lollypop. You lick up, retract tongue, bring tongue down, extend tongue, and then bring tongue up again. I am doing double-sided tongue swipes. I lick going up, and on my return, I lick going down the lips. Wendy is more aggressive. She is moving and licking much faster.

For some variety, I lick up the right side and then lick down the left side. Next time I reverse it. I finish her off by humming a song into her honeypot. She blows up, and like Wendy, she falls on me. I swap positions with Wendy, placing me in front of Mandy now. She has a huge smile on her face. Wendy and Danni get other men frequently, Mandy doesn't. That makes me a special treat for her.

With Mandy, I start off slow and gentle. I speed up, I use more force. Now I am aggressive and quickly darting around her slot and with as much noise as I can make, I am slurping her pussy juices while teasing her with my tongue. I back off the pressure and then I back off the speed. I hum a few bars, swirl my tongue around her clit, and she shoots to the moon.

I caught Mandy as her body collapses. Wendy is still doing a number on Danni. The aroma in the room is terrific now. Between sweat and pussy juice, there is a lot of fragrance. The place seems more humid than typical. They are all barefoot, and the floor is wet. I chuckle to myself; I didn't even notice.

I still have my clothes on through all of this. As I pull up my t-shirt, it covers my head. That is the exact moment that three women attack me. One is fighting me so SHE can take off my shirt and the other two are ripping my shorts and boxers off my body. This isn't working out well. I go limp and let them do whatever they want. We all have the same goal; they want to be in charge.

They giggle and scream as they take off my clothes. So childish. It took longer with their "help," although I think they enjoyed it far more than me just stripping. They have me naked and on the bed. Mandy rolls over and widens her legs. I walk on hands and knees to get into position. I look at her for validation. As expected, she nods her head, yes.

I plunge into Mandy slowly. All three have experience, but only Wendy has seen a large cock often. I want to make sure Mandy feels no pain. By the look on her face, it is all joy. I love the feeling of pushing my cock into a pussy slowly. There isn't a better feeling in the world other than a real orgasm.

Mandy told me after our last night together that she prefers missionary because she can see my face. She enjoys doggie as well and, on the side, but missionary allows her to see my enjoyment and the effort I put into making her happy. I like the position for the same reasons, but doggie is my favorite.

I plow my cock along Mandy's vagina for a good twenty minutes. Meanwhile, Wendy has talked Danni into tribbing or scissoring as some people call it. Dani is laying back with one leg straight and one bent and pointing up. Wendy has the bent leg to her back, and she is rolling her hips so that both pussies are smashing into each other.

Danni has never experienced this before, it's all new to her. She squeals in delight over and over as Wendy shows her what two women can do. Mandy has no clue what's happening, she has all her attention on me, and from the looks of things, she is one happy woman. I would dare say, Danni feels about the same. She is bucking her hips and rolling them to match Wendy. Their arms are flailing, and both are lost in the moment. I never expected to see that.

Mandy is getting closer to her orgasm and is grunting with each thrust. She has no clue that anything else is going on. I concentrate on Mandy. To mess with her, I sway my hips from side to side. This changes my angle of attack. She looks confused, she can't process change right now. She is all about enjoying the moment. I am all about maximizing her pleasure.

I use a finger to massage her clit gently. Too much and I toss her into her orgasm. I want to hold off if I can. I still have two women that need to be serviced, and I am full-service tonight. I do what I can to speed this along, I speed up. I know that if nothing else, it will bring me closer. With the look of Mandy though, I think she may be closer than I am.

Mandy is full of sweat, her hair is a mess, and her face is light pink. She is struggling to breathe enough air. Her smile is ear to ear. I significantly pick up speed again. Mandy has a big "O" on her face. I lean forward and place both of my hands on her breasts. I grab a good hold and shake them as I use them to pull me in and push me out.

She is nearing her scream. I can see her practicing the start, it's moments away. I thrust in as hard as I can, using all my strength. That did it, she screams at the top of her lungs straight into my chest. I swear I could feel the energy of the scream on my chest. As she goes off, it forces me to shoot my cum as well.