Storm Damage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers

Tina says to me, "I paid for this bash. I don't give a damn what some domino says, I'm going first. You don't have to cum in us, just get us to orgasm as fast as you can. Do you understand?"

I am numb by what she just said. All I can do is nod my head yes. She gives me her motherly smile and then leans over the edge of the stage. Her feet don't reach the floor, but I think they have the height correct, I spread my legs a bit for the perfect height and then push in.

I hear Gail scream, "MOTHER! What are you doing!"

Tina cries out, "Oh fuck he's big. Oh fuck. I waited four fucking years for this night. I paid for this party with my personal money. I'm going to enjoy what you all had several times, a good fuck." I am fucking her hard and fast now. "By the way, please don't tell Malcolm."

Gail laughs, "We won't have to. One look of that silly grin and he'll know. Mom, he's been expecting it for a long time. He hears the stories we tell and the shit we do. He'll know, and he'll still love you."

They did lower the sound so that a normal conversation can be had. That helped a lot.

It took less than five minutes for Tina to explode in an orgasm. Somehow, two trays show up. One has clean, dry towels, and the other has a punch bowl with water and wash rags. Tina is wiped out; Gail goes to her, and they whisper for a while. Heather is up next and assumes the same position. In fact, they are all lined up now. I pound Heather good and hard, just the way she likes it. She lasted fifteen minutes and screamed like a banshee when she finished.

On to Wendy next. She too got an excellent quick fucking but only lasted a few minutes. She was wound up tight. It was unusual because she didn't mind it ending so quickly. That surprised me. Danni is next, and she drew me out for over twenty minutes before we both came. My scream drowned out her scream. She collapsed, and Lisa was quick to check on her. But at least I have four fucked.

Mandy looked unhappy, she wanted my cum. She knew there was little hope, but hey, it's still a good cock. Because of my little blue friend, I stiffen quickly. Looking at all the pussy lined up for me is quite the site. I don't see Mandy often, and I have no problem with that at all. She is married and quite happy. The last thing I want to do is ruin their marriage.

I go a bit slower with Mandy, the way she likes it. She got five minutes of that before I increased my tempo so I can move this along. She obliged me by orgasming almost on cue. Vicki is next. Odd, she is sitting up. She looks at me pleadingly.

Vicki says in a shy voice, "I'm married and don't want to cheat on my husband. I'm pregnant, as you can obviously tell. My breasts are sore because they are so full. Can you help me out?"

I look up at the pretty girl, "I can't stand to see you hurt."

Duh, they're gigantic breasts. Of course, I want to suck on them! I latch on to the left breast and suck hard. Well, that was completely unnecessary. I barely touched them, and I feel a spray of mommy milk. Vicki almost died from pain; I was sucking way too hard. Wow didn't even notice that she has panties on. Their nude color but still. I rub my hand on her panties and feel the wetness in the fabric. Mandy latched on to the other breast, and together we alternated sucking.

I am sure Vicki felt like a machine was attached to her nipples rather than our lips which should have made it feel better. A few short minutes and she is toast. She orgasms from having her nipples sucked. It makes sense, they're more sensitive now, and we relieved some pressure.

Next in line is Pauline and she is excited to see me. I get in a fast pace with her, and she rides me just as hard. She has learned a lot in college. She doesn't even seem to be breathing hard. That's an amazing accomplishment. I spank her ass and move even faster.

This is taking up too much energy, but I need to get her off. Only after sensing me slowing down, does she allow her orgasm. I am exhausted. I am breathing hard and take a quick break. At seeing Gail, I am hard again.

As I pull up, Gail kisses me on the lips and whispers to me, "Take your time."

Like with Mandy, I give her a good five minutes of slower fucking so she can enjoy it. I move from side to side to change the angles. I adjusted the speed, to keep her off balance. I even thrust in faster and pull out slower, every trick in my book to maximize her pleasure. She is in a dream-like state.

I then go in for the kill, I pump as fast and as hard as I can. I'm beginning to feel the effects of the long night. I am getting exhausted and feel the beginnings of cramps in my legs. That motivates me to go even faster and harder. I was starting to fear I might not be able to finish when Gail screams out a shout that was heard over the music next door.

It was the big bad wolf blowing down the little piggy's home. It had enough volume and depth to rattle the building. I dropped my six ropes of cum into her body, each one emphasized by a hard thrust to make sure she knew what I was injecting into her body. She knew it, and she loved it.

I fall back after injecting my cum, I am staggering. Tina and Lisa come to my aid. They were standing next to me like they expected this.

Lisa tells me "We have each other all the time. I'm going to give you a night off from me."

Tina says with a sexy voice, "Only one more to go Hunter. This pretty thing has been waiting patiently while you fuck eight other women. Give her a good screwing so she'll remember it for the next week. Show her your love. She hasn't fucked any real guys, she is desperate."

I can't let her down. I resolve to make her night; I will give her everything I have. I got my second wind; I will be fine now. I just hope she doesn't go for thirty minutes.

I hear a single word very clearly, "NO!"

No? No, what?

Everyone is looking at Carla, the surprise is written on their faces. How can she pass this up?

Carla says to me, staring into my soul, "All I want from you is a kiss. Sit down in the chair first."

Ok, easy enough. My legs feel like lead. As I walk back to the table, I feel like one of those underwater sea divers with the lead shoes. I must have been one sorry looking sight. I use my hands on the table to ease my way into my chair. Nobody else is having troubles walking.

Carla kneels and gently takes my head in her hands. She brings me to her lips, and we share a long gentle kiss of the lips. Lightning goes through my body.

Tina says loud enough for all to hear, "Gail, between you and Carla, who loves him more?"

The place is silent, well, other than the loud banging from next door. Next thing I know Gail is wailing in the arms of her mother. No shit. Tina put on this whole show to fuck me and to show her daughter that she is not in love with me. That is some mother to do that for her daughter. I can see it now, it's crystal clear, Gail is not in love with me, she never was.

I have tears running down my face. Everyone but Lisa and Tina are confused.

Tina rushes to me and says into my shoulder while hugging me, "I'm sorry, so, so, sorry. How can I ever make it up to you?"

After two minutes of crying, I tell Tina, "You have nothing to be sorry for. Do you realize how lucky Gail is to have a mother like you? She could have gone years wondering about us, or we might have made the wrong decision. You made both of us see into our own hearts. You are the world's best mom. Gail can move on now and find true happiness."

While everyone is still naked, I say, "I am calling an advisory council meeting right here, right now. The first order of business, Vicki, Carla, Gail, and Pauline are hired. I am issuing executive order #215, Pauline and Gail are still welcome to live in Lisa's house until you find real love. Executive order #216, Carla will get a much larger part of my personal time. I'm not stopping "Friends with Benefits," it will just be less frequent. After all," I drop to my knee, "I'll have a wife to keep happy. Somewhere over in my clothes there's a ring in my pocket. Carla, I love you, will you marry me?"

Carla says with a giggle, "Carla approves of Executive order #216. There will be a marriage and lots of happy women although none will be as happy as me."

+++++

It was late by the time we got home. I am exhausted and am pushed by Carla, Lisa, and Heather upstairs and to the master bedroom. I lay down on the bed and Lisa and Carla are hovering over me, checking on my condition. Heather has tears in her eyes. I call her over, but she doesn't move.

While still crying, Heather sniffles and says, "I see it. I see the way that they truly love you. I love you as well, but I don't see the same type of two-way love like you show them. You're all very important to me. Hunter, I made a huge mistake. That other life was hollow, this life's much more fulfilling. Lisa, you're so smart and loving. I can't believe how compassionate you are. Few people would have stayed friends with a bitch like me.

"Carla. You're far wiser than I ever was or will be. You truly astonished me tonight. You put his needs ahead of yourself. My heart melted for you. If you ever treat this man poorly or want to divorce him, I'll string you up by your nipples. I wish you lots of happiness and joy in your life.

"I'm going to bed and will make breakfast tomorrow morning after he fucks you two senseless. Take your clothes off, I'll get the lights for you."

Both Lisa and Carla help me get out of my clothes. I am exhausted. They too are tired and slowly strip off their clothes. Each leaves the clothes in a pile at their feet. They're too tired to hang up their dresses properly. I notice that Heather is tired as well. She may sleep though our morning.

I fall asleep with my arms around Carla. My hand gently rubs her breasts. Lisa is spooned behind me.

+++++

It's 7:12 in the morning and I have just awakened. My hands are on breasts, Lisa and Carla get equal treatment. I get out of bed to pee and that wakes up both women. They both growl at me and then giggle at each other. When I come back, both women have their backs on the headboards and are sitting up. They want to talk.

I break the ice, I know what's on their minds, "No, I didn't know. I bought the ring for Gail. Ask Lisa, I have been lamenting the day you and Gail came back to town. I have strong feelings for both of you. I was talking to everyone to help me make up my mind. Little did I know that Tina knew me better than I did. She knew I'd pick Gail. She threw that whole party to show both of us who I should marry. Looking back now, it's never was close.

"She dated a lot of men trying to find one better than me. You knew all along, I was the one for you. You were so sure of yourself. You missed seeing Heather. She was hilarious pointing out every defect that each of you have. Secretly, I think even Heather was pulling for you. Her reasons against you were far-fetched. You're too smart, too good looking for me, you would easily get bored with me, and my favorite, your breasts are uneven.

"I happen to be an expert on you and your breasts are symmetrical and, in my opinion, perfect. I don't dare tell you anything else for fear you and the others might kill her. I want you to take a shower. I've had sex with Lisa for the last four years, she gets it quick this morning. Then I will welcome you home and let you have your turn from last night.

Carla looks at me like I am an alien, "Um. Ok. We're just going to discuss breakfast. That was a nice speech though."

The two of them just sit there looking at me. What do they want? I was sure they wanted to discuss tonight. They don't want to discuss the future. Breakfast? Really? That's it? I guess I had a bewildered look on my face. The two of them finally burst out laughing. They had been holding the straight face that long.

Still laughing at me, Carla gets out of bed and heads for the shower with her cell phone. Yikes, she is up to no good.

I kiss Lisa on the lips. Something I have done every day for the last four years. We don't have much time. Lisa is expecting me to be quick and hard. I slide into her well lubricated pussy, it's always like this. I go slower than I normally do. Immediately, I am swaying my hips from side to side. Her head tilts, she is surprised by my actions.

I push in evenly although much slower than normal. I pull back as quick as I can, and then I am back to pushing in slowly. I am gradually picking up speed, but it's hard to notice because it's so gradual. It takes several minutes to get our normal slow speed. I then skip forward to a medium speed. I never use this speed, this is new. Lisa smiles at me. She knows I am trying to make today unique. She knows me too well. Over the last four years we have become like an old married couple.

Most times I introduce Lisa as my girlfriend or just a friend. We have fun with it because we can be open with our feelings for each other. Our close friends know the truth. She knows I won't marry or pretend to marry her because I want children. Because there is even a small chance of defects, she refuses to have children with me. I am willing but that's Lisa being Lisa, the smart one.

I like this medium tempo, it's fun without hitting the end too quickly. Rather than running at me at the speed of a drag racer, this is a jogger. It will take a while for me which is great because I get to enjoy this longer.

I look at her face, it's a mix of need and joy. I never get tired of that. She has a light pink face from having to breath harder. Occasionally she forgets to take a breath. I take a moment to appreciate her breasts by cupping them and holding tight. They really are spectacular. Lisa helps by touching her own clit. Wow, she is rushing this. I would bet it has everything to do with Carla.

Lisa is the most caring and thoughtful person I know. Since I got engaged last night and Carla got stiffed, she doesn't want her to wait. I could fight her on this and slow down, but I trust her. She knows this is the right thing to do, and I trust her 100%. Therefore, I speed up.

If she wants to rush this along, I will race her to the end. I am now at my fastest speed and am plowing into her harder and faster. She is laughing at me and I don't know why. I do know that she is very happy, the smile on her face is priceless. She is bucking her body to meet my thrusts.

I tell Lisa, "Let -- me -- come -- first," with each thrust of my body.

This is highly unusual, but she never questions me. She does have a curious look on her face but it's hard to hold with the excitement on her face. We are just now starting to sweat good. That's adding a new aroma to the room, un-showered bodies, pussy, and a good workout, all add up to a strangely erotic fragrance that is driving me crazy with lust. I find a new gear.

Lisa is now doing all she can to hold on as my cock tries to cut her in half. I am a blur as I grunt with each thrust. This orgasm is going to kick my ass, my vision is narrowing, my toes are tingling, and that awesome feeling is slowly rushing through my body as the baby batter has started its journey to exit my body.

In a few moments, I am light-headed, no peripheral vision, and can only concentrate enough to shoot my spunk deep into Lisa. Oh, there is nothing like that feeling. Intense flashes of joy as the cum shoots out of my cock and into my sister. I pass out and drop on Lisa.

Lisa screams and Carla, Mandy, Gail, Heather, and Pauline all come running. I wake up moments later to six women looking down at a naked me while only Lisa is naked as well. On waking up, I see six happy sets of teeth. They all have a hand on me and are rubbing a leg, arm, or shoulder, it feels great. My cock is limp but in general, I feel awesome.

I look shy and say, "Ooops, sorry. I guess I was a bit too excited. The thought of you feeling my cum shooting into you was amazing. Mandy? You don't live here. I don't mind, but why are you here? It's Carla's time."

Mandy smiles at me, "I know, she invited me over for breakfast." She shrugs her shoulders like she has no clue. I know this woman; she is up to no good.

Lisa helps out, "Gail, Pauline, Heather, you had your turn last night. It's finally Carla's turn. We have an hour to make breakfast."

She says that as she herds them out of the room. Mandy stays and strips naked. Are they going to share me? I sit up in bed. They each enter the foot of the bed from opposite sides. Standing on their knees, close enough that breasts are touching, they embrace the other, and then turn to look at me. They smile at me, almost cracking up because my jaw is hanging open in shock.

They look back at each other and lock lips. Their hands come up and play with the opposite breasts. Simultaneously, they break the kiss and then look at me again. Their hands go down to the bed to help adjust their bodies. They both lie on their backs. No, not quite. Only one leg is on the bed, the other is straddling the opposite woman. NO WAY!

They now sit up and Mandy starts sliding her body along her daughter's body. The only parts of their bodies that touch is some thigh and lots of pussy lips. Holy shit! They're TRIBBING! Some call it scissors. All I know is that I am horny as fuck right now. My lust meter broke and blew by 100%. They are both working now. Sweat and fluids are flying. I know both women well enough that I can distinguish the two sloppy pussies with my nose. Mandy has hair on her pussy, it's matted with a combined set of juices.

They are ignoring me now and enjoying the terrific feeling. It's obvious this is not the first time for them. It's an interesting way of telling me. I like it. I like it a LOT. Holy fuck, they are really going after each other. The moaning is raising in pitch, they are near.

One last thrust, they both orgasm and fall limp. No heads turn my way, they are enjoying their orgasm. As Mandy is coming around, I slither like a salamander up the bed and attach her pussy. Palm up, fingers hooked, grin on my face, and I reach up and into Mandy's pussy with my fingers. I roughly run my fingers over her g-spot, and she orgasms again.

Quickly, I am on Carla with my mouth and then tongue on her pussy lips. I suck them in and then use my whiskers to rub her lips, causing another orgasm. I am back to Mandy; I hum on her lips and use a big wide tongue to run circles around her mons. She quickly lights up with another orgasm. Back to Carla where I am aggressive with her lips. I suck on them and then lightly run my tongue up and down the inside and outside of her lips.

I am stunned at the speed I am using. She orgasms again. I go back to Mandy and she quickly closes her legs together.

In a soft voice Mandy says, "Not me today. Please." The please was filled with desperation.

I move back to Carla; she is just recovering from her orgasm. I use two arms to pick her up and spin her in the air, so she ends up like a cat in doggie position. She screamed at the sudden movement. Mandy couldn't have cared less; she is still recovering. I slowly insert my snake into her heavenly hole. It's quite a bit looser than I remember. I thought she didn't date. I guess she did have a lot of sex. I am disappointed.

I still thrust in and pull out, she feels great, just not as good as she used to. Mandy gets up and I see her going to a bag she brought with her. Mandy puts a blindfold on her daughter and a pair of handcuffs on her wrists. I am in a slightly faster pace than I used in the past. She didn't like it as slow as I used to go. This is most unusual. I try to enter my fucking zone and spend the next thirty minutes thrusting in and pulling out my cock from her slippery pussy.

However, Mandy doesn't see the need to allow that, "Carla hasn't had the chance to talk much so I'm going to do it for her. We talk about everything. She was dead sure that you were going to pick her. She didn't date in school. She knew what man she wanted. She did have sex with older men IF they could teach her something new about sex.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers