Storm Warning!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling to myself, I just nodded and walked through the door to my inner office, hating to think that things might be going back to what they were. After sharing a few incredible days with her, really getting to know each other, and exploring every last one of our desires, to go back to just being pleasant with each other was going to be pretty hard to take.

Though I noticed that nothing had changed workwise; Aubrey was still as efficient as ever, reading over documents for me, and pointing out things I might want to change before signing on with a new client.

She'd bring coffee like she always did and just say, "Here you go," and then go back to her desk.

A few weeks of going through the motions with her was all I could take. When lunch time rolled around one Friday I told Aubrey I'd be late coming back and decided I was going to head out and do a little shopping.

When I came back to the office a few hours later she was at her desk studying something on her monitor. Seeing that her hair was up, I couldn't resist the temptation and I came up behind her and pressed an open-mouthed kiss behind her ear and enjoyed running my tongue along the lean column of her neck as I felt her shiver.

She jumped at first but then when she saw it was me, thankfully, her face broke into a smile.

"Can I see you in my office?" I asked as I carried the two bags through the doorway.

"Sure," she said sounding a little confused as she followed behind me.

Once I'd taken a moment to close and lock both of our office doors I turned and faced her. "I noticed you're back to wearing layers and that breast flattening bra."

She flinched, looking a little uncomfortable. "Well, I knew the ladies in the office would notice right away if I changed anything, and they'd probably think I'd had my breasts done. So, I decided I'd better go back to what I always wear."

Today she was in a black dress with a matching jacket and a white silk blouse. Though she looked professional I could tell she was trying to hide her body again, which I thought was a shame. Even if we were done, I couldn't stand to see her hiding herself like she had something to be ashamed of.

"Well, I went out and did a little shopping," I told her, holding up the two bags I'd bought. I walked over to the table where we normally shared meals together and emptied the first bag. Then I smiled at her shocked expression as the colorful array of bras spilled out covering the table. Seeing how many I'd bought all piled together, I realized I might have gone a little overboard, but at least now she'd have no excuse for wearing that awful thing she had on now.

Her eyes wide, she turned her head and looked at me. "You actually went out and bought bras for me?"

I shrugged. "I just hope you like them."

She wandered closer and started to look them over, sliding the silky material between her fingers. "They're all so pretty. I love this navy one with the white piping," she said before picking up another one. "Oh, and this red one is really sexy, and so's the sheer black. Even the white lace is really pretty."

"I really like this one," I told her, picking up a sheer, pale beige criss-cross bra with little pink rose buds on each strap, with one in the center that would adorn her cleavage. Already knowing that her breasts would look incredible encased in something so utterly feminine, I handed her the bra and nodded at my private bathroom. "Why don't you try it on and see how it looks." Then I held up the other bag. "And I got you matching panties for every bra."

Though she looked a little stunned she was still wearing a grin, and I could see she was just as curious to know how it would look on her as I was.

When she came out of the bathroom without her jacket I actually groaned out loud at the difference in her body, now that she was in a more flattering bra. Her breasts looked so high and perky, and just looking at her I could feel things starting to stir in my pants.

Staring into her eyes, I sat down at my desk and patted my lap. Wearing a cute little grin, with no hesitation Aubrey sat down facing me, straddling my hips with her knees, making my dick lurch now that I had her right where she belonged.

Cupping her pretty face in my hands I brushed my lips across hers and was more than thrilled when she wrapped her arms around my neck, slipped her tongue between my lips, and took her time kissing me long and slow.

Both of us were breathing pretty hard by the time we'd finally pulled apart and came up for air. Smiling into her eyes I lifted her dress over her head and began to unbutton her blouse, eager to see with my own eyes how hot she looked in the sheerest of all the bras I'd bought for her.

Good god, I could feel my eyes pop when I saw just how revealing it actually was, and I was so glad now that I'd picked it. She just looked so sexy, with her gorgeous her breasts on display; I nearly swallowed my damn tongue.

"It's so sheer you can see right through it," she remarked, looking down at herself.

Smiling I nodded in agreement, pleased at the transformation. "Exactly. It doesn't hide a thing. I can see that your nipples are fully erect and such a delicate shade of pink. You've got such a gorgeous body Aubrey, that I hate to see you hide it."

Gazing into her stormy blue eyes, cupping her breasts in my hands, I lowered my head and began to suckle at each nipple in turn through the sheer fabric of her bra. I soon had her shivering and squirming and digging her hands into my hair, as I had the pleasure of savoring the bounty of her tender flesh.

"You know the nice thing about a thong?" I said as I slid a hand down between us.

Smiling as she shook her head, I showed her when I pushed aside the little piece of fabric between her legs and slid a finger into the heat of her wet little pussy. Now as I sucked at her breasts and gently teased them with my teeth, I could feel her starting to shiver as she grew closer and closer to what felt like a pretty amazing climax.

"This isn't fair," she murmured, breathlessly shivering in my lap. "I'm almost naked and you're still fully clothed."

With my hands on her waist, chuckling as I watched her eyes flare, deciding she was right, I picked her up and sat her on my desk. Then I kicked off my shoes, tugged down my fly and pushed my pants and boxers down to my ankles. I nearly laughed out loud at how big her eyes looked as she stared wide-eyed at my throbbing erection.

All I knew was that I needed to get inside her, more than I needed to breathe. And it was pretty obvious from the look in her eyes, that she wanted me just as badly as I wanted her.

She sure didn't need any coaxing. Once I pulled her back into my lap, as she sank her body down, our eyes rolling skyward, we both moaned out loud at how incredible it felt to have her drawing me deep inside her.

"Oooh ... you feel good," she murmured as she dug her hands into my hair and slid her tongue between my lips and started mating with my mouth while I thrust up as she thrust down as we mated with each other.

I couldn't get a word out. I just felt too overwhelmed as I realized that every single time with her felt even better than the last.

Aubrey was clenching me so incredibly tight inside her. I could feel my heart pounding as I watched her throw back her head, shivering from head to toe, as she began to fall apart.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the outer door, and had us nearly jumping out of our skin.

"Who is it?" I called out, hoping I could get rid of them without having to move. Especially considering that I had Aubrey's tight little pussy wrapped nice and tight around me; there was no way I wanted to talk to anyone now.

"It's Edmond. Your doors locked, Owen," he said, sounding confused.

Smiling into Aubrey's eyes I told him, "I know it's locked. I'm in the middle of something important. So, what is it you need?"

"I just wanted to drop off that article I found on the latest environmental practices for the construction industry, that we'd talked about last week."

"Just push it under the door, and I'll take a look at it later."

"Sure, okay. Have a nice weekend, Owen."

"Yeah, you too, Edmond."

I grinned at Aubrey, who was smirking right back. "Now, where were we?" I asked her.

Running her fingernail along my jaw, she whispered against my lips, "I think we were making slow, sweet love."

That we were. I smiled into her eyes, glad that she realized that what we were sharing was more about love than sex. There was no getting around it anymore; I was totally in love with her.

****

At the cottage that weekend, we enjoyed our time together to the fullest, starting with a little moonlight skinny dip. Standing side by side at the end of the dock, I reached for her hand, cocked an eyebrow and asked her, "Are you ready to take the plunge?" The way she smiled back at me, I hoped she realized that I was talking about more than just jumping in the water.

Finally, she nodded her head and we jumped in. Floating around together, I'd never felt such a sense of elation as we laughed and kissed each other under the stars, without a care in the world. Now this was bliss.

Once I got her back inside, mesmerized by the sway of her naked ass as she made her way upstairs, she had me so hard I couldn't wait and I tugged her down onto her knees, grabbed hold of myself and slid into her from behind on the stairs. Both of us laughed at first as I filled her up, but then we were groaning at how incredibly tight she felt as I took her from behind.

I kissed her back as we both came in a shuddering rush as we struggled to breathe, while doing our best to not break our necks and fall on the stairs. All I knew was that I'd never felt anything so good, until I gave in and finally surrendered to my feelings for her.

We decided on surf and turf for dinner, cooking side-by side in the kitchen, exchanging kisses, as we put everything together. Just the way she smiled into my eyes had me convinced that I'd never had as much fun till she walked into my life, making me realize that if there was any way I could make it happen, that I wanted this forever.

We even decided to play some crokinole before bed, and she even managed to beat me, which made her pretty happy. But when we she looked like she'd had enough and started yawning, I picked her up and said, "Okay, sleepyhead, bed time."

Contentedly smiling, she wrapped herself around me and we locked lips, laughing as I stumbled my way into the bedroom trying not to drop her or crash into anything.

When I had her naked on her back in bed, looking down into her gorgeous eyes, a vivid blue now since she was obviously fully aroused, I traced a finger along her jaw and told her, "I hope you realize that this isn't just a fling for me, Aubrey."

Her expression softened as she tugged my head down and kissed me, and whispered against my lips, "Hmm, I hope not, because this feels so good with you, I wish it never had to end."

Surprised, I pulled back and studied her face. "Then why don't we make it permanent. If you can ignore the difference in our age, I think we're pretty well suited, don't you?"

Wrinkling her nose, she rolled her eyes. "Seriously? You call that a proposal?"

I threw back my head and laughed, then held up my hand and told her, "Okay, how about this."

I decided I'd better do it right, if I wanted her to know that I meant it. So, I got down on one knee beside the bed, looked up into her eyes, as she looked over the side, softly smiling down at me. Reaching up, I took her hand in mine, took a deep breath, and tried to tell her just how I felt, as I asked her for her hand. "Aubrey, it feels like I've loved you forever. And if you would do me the honor of agreeing to be my bride, I promise that I'll spend the rest of my days doing my best to keep that gorgeous smile on your face."

Her eyes misting up, she got off the bed and onto her knees, wrapped her arms around me, and with her eyes on mine whispered the words I'd been dying to hear. "I would love to marry you, Owen."

I don't think I'd ever been as relieved or as elated, now that she'd agreed to spend her life with me.

AUBREY

I woke up in the morning, feeling happier than I'd ever felt as I remembered what had happened last night. And I could hardly believe that we were engaged.

Smiling to myself, I could hear Owen in the kitchen, singing his heart out. As I turned my head and listened, I couldn't believe how good he sounded, belting out the lyrics to Stevie Wonder's You Are the Sunshine of My Life.

I threw on a robe and tiptoed out to get a peek, hoping I could see him before he stopped.

But though he looked up and caught me trying to sneak in, he still kept singing the most beautiful lyrics I think I'd ever heard, while he smiled straight into my eyes, making me think that the words were just for me, as he sang along with Stevie.

I feel like this is the beginning

Though I've loved you for a million years

And if I thought our love was ending

I'd find myself drowning in my own tears

I just felt so touched, hearing him sing like that. After he stopped, though the soundtrack was still playing on his sound system, I wrapped my arms around him and dropped a kiss on his lips and smiled right back into his eyes. "Wow, Mr. Talbot, I had no idea you could sing. And you've got an amazing voice."

As he ran his hand down over my back, and gave me a little squeeze, he shrugged. "I had to learn to sing just to survive high school."

"What do you mean you had to learn to sing to survive?"

Heaving a sigh, he eyed me for a moment, then finally opened up and told me. "Not many people know that I had a terrible stutter growing up. And by the time I reached high-school it was pure torture.

"The worst thing in the world was when we'd have to say our names out loud for attendance. I stammered so badly I could never get past my first name. So naturally the bullies loved to laugh when they'd see me in hallways and taunt me, calling out, "Hey, O-O-O-Owen, how's it go-go-go-goin'?

"Then just for a little added fun they'd slam me into the lockers and laugh their asses off as they took turns giving me wedgies. Though I hated getting picked on, I really hated being the laughing stock of the school, because I couldn't even say my own name.

"Luckily for me, my English teacher took an interest in me. I guess hating to see me suffer she suggested that speech therapy might help. As soon as she suggested it, I went right after school the same day and signed up.

"The therapist taught me breathing exercises that really seemed to help. And she told me that if I sang what I was trying to say, that I wouldn't stutter as much. When I tried it, I couldn't believe that it worked.

"My mom was really into Stevie Wonder and had all his records, so I'd sing along with every album she had every day after school. And gradually using the techniques she taught me I was able to get my words out without tripping over my own tongue."

I cupped his face in my hands, aching for him after he'd told me what he'd gone through. "Owen, I had no idea."

He shrugged. "It only happens the odd time now, mostly if I'm feeling anxious."

"But I've never heard you stutter."

Looking into my eyes, his lips curled into a smile. "That's because I'm never been nervous around you."

Stroking my hand across his cheek, I imagined we'd all gone through tough times as kids. Yet he was so in charge of his life now that I never would have guessed the torment he'd suffered.

As I set the table while Owen finished breakfast, I smiled as he started singing along to the old classic, For Once in My Life. And I actually felt my heart clench in my chest as looked over at me smiling, as he belted out the incredibly touching lyrics with Stevie.

For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of

Someone warm like you

Could make my dreams come true...

As he came up behind me, I shivered as he brushed his lips to my neck and whispered, "I love you, Aubrey."

For the longest time, he just held me, and as we rocked together to the song, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found him.

As we ate, curious, I tipped my head and asked him, "So the bullying stopped after you'd gotten help?"

Smiling across the table at me he chuckled. "Well, the therapy gradually helped to stop the stuttering. But once I decided to join the wrestling team and began lifting weights and put on some muscle, they decided not to tangle with me anymore, I guess afraid that I'd be the one doling out the wedgies."

"So did you ever get back at them?"

He shook his head as he reached for his coffee. "No. I didn't want to stoop to their level."

That was one of the reasons I loved him. Even after what he'd gone through, he still took the high road.

The man had integrity, which was something I really admired.

OWEN

We decided, since I owned the place, to take Monday off. After we'd had a nice champagne brunch at a hotel in the city, we went hunting for the perfect ring.

As we wandered from store to store Aubrey kept telling me, "Owen, you don't have to buy me a flashy ring to show me how you feel." When we finally found a perfect oval shaped diamond surrounded in a halo of smaller diamonds, as soon as she tried it on the way she smiled into my eyes, I knew we'd found the one.

As I slipped it on her finger and gently kissed her, we both got a little choked up as we realized that we were actually doing this, and were about to commit our lives to each other.

We spent the night in the hotel and ordered dinner up to our room, since neither of us wanted to get out of bed. We were having such a good time celebrating our engagement in as many ways as we could imagine, till both of us were spent and happily wrapped in each other's arms.

Although we both enjoyed exploring every inch of each other; holding each other close and exchanging kisses, as we gazed into each other's eyes actually felt just as incredible, especially knowing that we'd be sharing moments like this for the rest of our lives.

AUBREY

After sharing a perfect weekend together, once Tuesday rolled around I knew we had to face the office and let everyone know that we were about to be married, which obviously I was not looking forward to doing.

My nerves were on edge even before I left my apartment, since I'd decided not to try and hide myself anymore, since my new man seemed pretty happy with me just the way I was.

While Owen was busy catching up with business on the phone, I got hit with a double whammy.

Walking into the break room to get us some coffee, Kendra, the office gossip monger, busy getting some cream out of the fridge, stopped dead in her tracks the moment she saw me. I could almost see the wheels going around in her head, as it dawned on her there was something different about me, now that I was wearing one of my more flattering bras, and a body-hugging vibrant red dress that really showed off my cleavage.

Eyes as big as moons, her gaze fixed on my breasts, she kept blinking, like she could hardly believe what she was seeing. Finally, she looked up at me and said, "Holy smokes, girlfriend, did you go away on the weekend and have your girls done? Because I got to tell you, they look amazing. And they look so natural, I'll bet no one will be able to tell that you've have some work done."

I put down the coffee pot, and decided to tell her the truth, before she had everyone in the office asking about my 'implants'.

After I'd told her what I went through as a teenager, her reaction actually surprised me. Considering that she'd never struck me as being overly sensitive, I couldn't believe it when she pulled me in for a hug, stroked her hand over my hair and whispered against my ear, "You poor thing, having to hide yourself away for all those years. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you." Then she pulled back and smiled as she eyed my girls. "But you look so good now. If I were you I'd just flaunt those big, beautiful puppies and hold my head high."