Storm Warning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

She wriggled. "Well it went from there, we explored."

"Explored?"

"There weren't any boys we trusted. And then Becca realised that anyway she preferred girls, so we helped each other understand..."

"How it worked?"

"Yes! Exactly. 'How it all worked'. Touching and that sort of thing, we explored all of the angles there. Then we tried toys. We borrowed some of Sarah's toys, tried them ourselves and then we used them on each other.

"We carried on until Becca started dating."

"And what about you?"

"Oh, there was never anyone who could live up to the person I wanted. I tried a few dates, but none of them felt right."

"Me? Even back then?"

Kay didn't say anything but I felt her nod against my leg.

"And this exploring? It included using a toy up your bum?"

Again, I felt her nod. I thought about this for a minute. It made sense, it certainly explained the two apparently conflicting statements, but then a thought occurred to me

"So, let me get this straight, you've effectively screwed your way through two thirds of my family..."

Kay shot upright, turning to face me, "Nooooo!" She looked genuinely alarmed that I would say something like that, until she saw that I was teasing her. The next thing that I knew was that I was being flailed with one of the throw cushions off the sofa.

And this was the wonderful thing, in the past when fights like this had happened when Kay and Becca had piled on to me, I could 'fight' Becca but was only allowed to fend off Kayleigh, which meant that I usually got a battering. Now the gloves were off.

I dove in with my hands, gentle at first probing around Kayleigh's waist as I tickled her. In the middle of this rough-house tickling session, while I was still being battered by the cushion, I had an existential moment.

As Kay writhed and giggled, as she sought to avoid my probing fingers, and yet still land blows with the cushion, I was struck by the fact that I knew so much about her, like where she was ticklish and so on, and I had known it for so long, but I had never actually used that knowledge. It's like knowing someone and knowing them well, but being separated by a window.

Unfortunately, I must have paused in my thoughts because Kay landed a round-house blow that actually knocked me sideways a little. (So much for using my knowledge).

Kayleigh stopped, worried that she had hurt me and dropped the cushion to make sure I was okay.

I only needed a second - less than that and I swept her off the couch to the floor (gently) and knelt over her tickling her bare flesh where her t-shirt had risen up.

"Years of revenge! Years, I tell you!" I cackled as I tickled her there on the floor. "Give up?"

"Never!"

"Your friend won't come to save you, give up now."

"You beast! You brute!" Her words were gasps.

I leaned in and kissed her. It seemed like a good idea.

The tickling became wrestling but not the 'best of three falls' kind, it was the sort that slides clothes out of the way, and presses erogenous zone against erogenous zone and creates a wonderful erotic friction, that raises the heat and leads to kissing and then fondling. The good news is that neither licking or even gentle biting is banned under these rules. Submission will not lose you the round, it may even make you a winner. I certainly didn't feel like a loser as Kayleigh sat on my chest, offering me her beautiful pussy to explore with my tongue.

England had enforced the follow on and the Australian batsmen had come out for their second innings, only for the first ball bowled to take a wicket -- and I missed it all. Didn't hear a thing, I was so engrossed in what we were doing. And I didn't give a fuck! About the cricket, I mean.

The girl in on top of me filled my world at that precise moment. Her scent, the feel of her skin on mine, I was just taken away by it all. We rolled around the floor together heedless of the world and everything.

Kayleigh turned around and lowered her mouth onto my cock.

We were sixty-nining on my sitting room floor - in broad day light!

Of course, it was highly unlikely someone would look in the window, and my house wasn't over-looked, but how had my life changed in the last twenty-four hours?

Kayleigh's mouth slid up and down my prick as she tongued it or slid it in and out between her lips. I attacked her pussy like I had not eaten for weeks, each stroke of my tongue caused her thighs to tighten on my head. The next thing I knew Kay's thighs locked on my head, I mean clamped, and she stopped what she was doing to shudder and shake her way through an orgasm, which I amplified by pressing her clit with my tongue, rolling across it, pressing it against her pubis.

Kay told me that she almost shrieked with the pleasure of it but bit her tongue because she knew Becca was upstairs. Instead she shuddered on top of me, making a low keening sound, before she collapsed on me with a heartfelt "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!"

There was a cry of "He's gone! That's a terrible shot!" from the radio, which wasn't quite true as Kayleigh's hand had brought me off as well, and it was not a terrible shot at all. Except that I covered my belly and shorts in jism. Just then I heard Becca call that "The bath room's free!" from upstairs.

Kay and I looked at each other, and we laughed like naughty teenagers. The last half hour had been insane, Becca could have walked in on us at any moment. I could see that neither of us regretted it, but perhaps - and this is 'dad' me speaking here, we could be more circumspect about when we indulge our passions.

It was time that I went upstairs to get my things ready for the evening. My idea was that I would shower now, then make us a light meal, and after that get ready to go to the party. I kissed Kay deeply and pulled my shorts up.

As I passed Becca's door, I heard what sounded like snuffling.

I knocked. "Are you okay?"

She muttered something, so I opened the door.

Fortunately, Becca was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, but she'd obviously been crying despite having had a shower.

"Oh, my lovely girl! Whatever's the matter?"

"I feel like such an idiot!"

"You're not an idiot." I told her as I put my arm around my daughter's shoulder, and we sat back on the bed. "Everybody makes mistakes. Now move on from it." And for a few minutes we just shared some time together.

"This is nice," she said as she cuddled up next to me. "I miss this." As a family, cuddles were a big thing in our house.

"There's always a cuddle here when you need one. You just forgot that."

"Yeah, I suppose I did."

Becca went quiet for a few moments. I know not to try and fill the silences up, so I just waited.

"Are you angry with me?" She asked after a few minutes.

"No, why should I be?" The question surprised me a little. "I was worried for you, a little surprised I suppose, but angry never came into it. At all."

Becca went quiet again. Then I heard her draw a breath in, it sounded like she was going to say something of moment.

"One thing that got me annoyed today." She started. "Was you and Kay. You're so right together. She has been in love with you for so long. She's always talking about you and thinking about you. If I was ever stuck for a present for you, Kay knew what to get you and where to get it. She's besotted."

"So why does that annoy you?"

"I want someone like you." She said. Then hurriedly, "I mean someone steady, who I can build a relationship with."

I waited.

"The thing about the lesbian scene is that it can be like musical chairs, all change, every couple of months. I guess with you and mum being together so long, I want that kind of relationship with someone.

"This woman -- Paula -- I thought it was on there, and then she did that to me."

"I don't know what I can do about what's-her-name." I said, "But I do know a thing about relationships. And the first thing you need to know is that, even if you find the right person, it's not easy.

"People think it's all sweetness and light, and to a certain extent it is, but there's also the times when you bite your tongue and don't say anything. And it's all about learning to live with someone, even when something they do makes you want to scream.

"Your mum, always leaves the foil on top of the butter tub -- annoys the hell out of me that does. But that sort of thing is outweighed by the other stuff, the fun stuff.

"Did you know your mum was a right royal cow at school? She made my life hell." Becca looked at me. I nodded. "Me and all the other boys at our school. Right bitch she could be. Then one day the teacher paired us up to work on a project together and we had to work together to get something done. We got friendly after that. One thing led to another and the end result was my beautiful daughter."

Becca was smiling now.

"Your gran always used to say there is someone for everyone out there and they're often in the most unexpected places, it's just a matter of finding them, or letting them find you."

"Anyway, about the other thing, this Paula woman. D'you know there's an old saying -- the best form of revenge is to live well? I reckon it's something a body could live by."

"Does that exclude other forms of revenge as well?" Becca asked thoughtfully, as she laid her head back on my chest.

"I don't reckon so." I said after some thought. "A good revenge -- served cold, of course -- is okay, but I think it's more about not being consumed by it."

Becca nodded after considering what we had talked about, "You know, dad, you have your uses."

"Do I? That makes my day right then. Now! I'm going to put my clothes out then make something to eat as it'll be hours before the buffet. Give me twenty minutes then descend in glory, like the star that you are."

By the end of tea, the air was getting thick with the heat. We had a half-hour drive to the wedding do, and at times it felt like we were walking through jelly. I broke into a sweat just sitting thinking.

Both of my girls looked fabulous, though I am undoubtedly biased.

Becca had gone with a light-weight cotton blouse and skirt, both in a very pale stone, she opted for three-inch heels. As usual she did not use a lot of make-up but I will say this, my daughter doesn't half scrub up well.

Kayleigh, on the other hand, was in a filmy white fabric (don't ask me, I have no idea) that flowed around her. She also went with high-heels -- white ones, "'cos they make me look slutty". The white fabric emphasised her dark skin tone and high-lighted her white blonde hair. I wasn't sure whether she was wearing a bra or not, those gorgeous boobies don't really need one, and the material was sufficiently opaque that you wouldn't know, without fondling them. The white heels not withstanding it looked very nice and classy for an evening do, without being overly dressed up.

Kay is another one that looks good when she gets dolled up, and I complimented them both accordingly. Me? I just went with a white linen shirt and tan trousers. I was tempted by sandals, because I knew it would hot, but Becca insisted on shoes, so I went for a pair of light-coloured brogues (not Oxfords).

The car was an oven, so all of the windows went down and we drove to the party revelling in the breeze blowing through, and damnation to any hairstyles, though really with mine and Kayleigh's short hair only Becca was suffering and even she said it was worth it.

That was about all she said though; Becca was still on a bit of a down all the way to the do. If it had not been family she probably wouldn't have come.

At the party we dropped our present off with the others -- a bottle of really nice champagne -- Moet, the good stuff. On the card I had written that it was for the two of them when they were finally alone - and we went inside.

Now this is one of those points in time where I really do wonder whether there actually is a plan to all of this or whether the whole universe is one big coincidence.

"Oh my God!" Becca said in a sort of stage whisper. "Is that...?"

We all looked in the direction she was looking at the bar. Standing there, waiting with my cousin's husband who was getting a round of drinks in was a woman who was obviously one of the bridesmaids. She was about five-eight, had dark hair cut nicely round her ears and on her neck. She was very pretty, no, not pretty - good looking in a boyish sort of way.

Kayleigh gasped "Fuck! That's..."

"Theresa Mawdseley!" They both said at the same time.

"Fuck me! She's gorgeous!" We both looked at Becca, who had the dignity to look embarrassed. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" I nodded.

"That is Theresa Mawdsley, Becca!" Kayleigh hissed at her. "THE Theresa Mawdsley! Oh shit! She's coming over!"

Theresa Mawdsley was the reason Becca Callan and Kayleigh Morton became friends when they joined forces against her, in her role as Preston New Road Junior School school-bully. Now at the time I remember the young lady in question as being a sort of stocky kid, always angry, and if you believe my two companions, she was a cross between the Incredible Hulk and King Kong.

What I saw was a stunning, almost dreamy looking woman, whose slim shape filled her dress nicely and who moved with a pleasant grace. Not a bit like King Kong or the big green guy.

I shot a quick glance at Kay and Becca who were both doing the full 'rabbit in the head-lights' routine.

"Hi!" Theresa greeted us. She really was handsome and her speaking voice had a pleasant, soft, husky tone.

"I'm Theresa_" She began.

"Mawdsley." I finished, offering my hand. "I'm John Callan, I'm guessing you know who these two are. I'm going to go and get the drinks in." And I went to join the queue at the bar.

Now one thing that really pisses me off, especially at 'functions', is people who don't know how to get a round of drinks in. They don't give the bar staff the attention they deserve and continually add items to the list making the poor servers' life hell. However, this time as the muppet in front of me took his own sweet time to get a large round in, with no thought whatsoever for anyone else there, I did get a chance to watch what was going on with the girls. Kayleigh filled me in later.

Theresa had started.

"I just wanted to say sorry for being a bully when I was at school, it was wrong, I was not a nice person at that time -- to be honest I was a little shit and I'm glad I have finally got a chance to apologise." Which was totally not what Becca and Kay were expecting. They couldn't tell me what they had been expecting but it wasn't such a graceful apology.

After a moment's silence Becca said "Thank you." After a moment's thought she added, "But I suppose we should be thanking you."

Theresa had looked puzzled, as Becca reached out and pulled Kayleigh into her side. "If it hadn't been for you, Kay and I might not have become friends."

At that point Kayleigh said, she realised that it had been over sixteen years ago and that really there was no point in fighting old battles again. She shook Theresa's offered hand and, she told me that it felt good to do so. Becca shook hands with her as well, and invited her to sit with us. Theresa however, asked if she could do so later as she still had bridesmaid things to do.

When I arrived back, she'd gone but while Kay was telling me what had happened, I caught Becca gazing wistfully off into the distance.

The next part of the evening was your typical family wedding when you aren't part of the inner group. There were the munchkins dancing away to anything and everything. The babies being rocked, carried, put down, passed around and generally admired. The bride's friends, usually attached to the babies, or shepherding munchkins. Then there were the disaffected youths, too old to enjoy themselves and too young to get hammered. And finally, there were the groom's men and the dads who were getting hammered.

Of course, Becca and Kay knew most of the cousins, from past family gatherings. I sometimes wondered whether some of them actually knew that Kayleigh wasn't a blood relative. Even if they did, it didn't matter as there was the usual chit-chat gossip going on, except that it was mainly Kayleigh that was carrying the load, my daughter seemed pre-occupied - like I didn't know why.

The groom, my cousin's youngest, was like so many country lads round here, a red-faced bullock of a young man, scrubbed and polished and squeezed into a shiny three-piece suit, the jacket of which was immediately discarded, along with the tie, in favour of his waist-coat and an open collar shirt.

He and his bride were a matched pair. Locally she would be described as a 'bonny' girl, I suppose the term these days is 'thicc'. She was pretty enough, in fact she was quite lovely, and she filled her gown almost to over-flowing, with broad, bared shoulders and wide hips. But having known the groom since he was a knee-high snotty-nosed kid who grew up playing rugby and doing quite well at it, I knew that he was a good-natured lad, and talking to the bride -- Kate or Katie? -- when they made their processional round the room, she seemed to have been cast in the same mould.

Around about ten o'clock - once the first dance was over, Theresa came to join us again. By this time the mobile disco guy was just getting into his stride so conversation wasn't easy but that was okay because it looked like, as far as Becca was concerned there was only herself and Theresa there. She hung on Theresa's every word. And as their heads got closer and closer, it looked like the feeling was mutual.

Kayleigh wasn't that bothered by this development; I turned my chair so that she could sit close to me and we watched the rest of the room until the DJ hit the oldies but goodies.

We got up and Kay and I danced. Or rather, she danced and I daddy-danced. But we enjoyed Abba, Madonna, The Time-warp, Bad Romance and all the usual wedding party numbers. There were a few 'looks', but Kay has been a part of our life for so long that most of the people that knew what was what took it as normal. Those that didn't? Fuck 'em.

At one point, Becca and Theresa joined us, but you would have had to have been blind not see that they were only interested in each other. That and the fact that you'd have been hard pushed to get a playing card between them.

Eventually we decided to call it quits. And we went back to the table and got ready to leave. Suddenly Becca appeared, "I may see you back at your house, or I may not." She picked up her jacket, and turned and I could see Theresa standing behind her, holding her own shawl.

"Okay, honey," I told her, "See you when I see you. Enjoy."

Becca paused for a moment, "Thank you dad." And she kissed me on the cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too Becca."

Kay had come up by my side and again, almost without thinking about it, my arm had wrapped around her.

"Be careful Becca." Kay told her as they kissed their parting.

My daughter nodded. "She's very different now, Kay, really different. And I learned one thing tonight, she's scared of thunder too. So, you two should go." She smiled mischievously. "There's a storm coming."

The rain held off long enough for us to get home, but as we got out of the car it was like the scene in Flash Dance.

The heavens opened and in an instant, we were soaked!

But oh my! Kayleigh's dress was see-through. And I realised that she wasn't wearing a bra after all, and even wringing wet through, she looked fucking gorgeous.

If this had been a Hollywood movie, we'd have probably made love right there and then on the drive, but we're British, so we scurried inside out of it.

Dripping puddles on the floor, I whisked us upstairs, Kay stripped down in the bathroom and I stripped in my room. The plan was that she would shower and then I would. I took some extra towels in just as she turned around.