Stormy Days

Story Info
New Adversary The Dollmaker Renders Sue Storm Tiny.
6.1k words
4.75
1.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

"Hold on Sue, we'll be there as fast as we can."

"I appreciate that, Reed, but I think I got this. I'm facing what must be the least intimidating villain ever. Short, stocky, paunchy. He looks like a middle-aged cosplayer talked into attending the convention by his granddaughter. I should have this wrapped up by the time you arrive."

"That's why you are the strongest member of our team. Over."

"I read you Reed, and flattery will get you nowhere. Over."

Her husband's chuckle came over the earpiece.

The ludicrous looking would-be arsonist was backed against a wall. His can of accelerant pooling out on the floor.

"Freeze, Jerk!" exclaimed the Invisible Woman.

The nebbish-looking villain seemed unhurried and unafraid. As he began to raise his hands in the air, the right sleeve of his costume slid down displaying and odd shaped object. At first Sue Storm though it was a camera and wondered if this clearly out of shape dude was a fan and his crime had been an elaborately staged ruse to capture a picture of her.

What a weirdo! thought Sue. He probably fantasizes about me arresting and frisking him. Gross!

"Let me show you why I am called the Doll Maker."

He flicked his wrist and the object on his wrist emitted a flash of light. It is a camera! Thought Sue, not even bothering to throw up a forcefield. She felt a tingling all over her body, as though she had been tossed into a mound of itching powder. The sensation passed quickly.

"Is that supposed to intimidate me, jerk!" she fired back. But something was wrong her own voice sounded strange, higher pitched. She quickly noted the scale was off as well. The pudgy costumed villain was suddenly looming over her!

"Oh, crap!" croaked Susan before she made a move to turn herself invisible and flee. The net the Doll Maker cast was wide enough to reveal the lump along the outer edge. Sue felt the Doll Maker's hands grasp her through the webbing of the copper threaded net. A lump formed in her throat. The entire net was placed into a canvas backpack which the Doll Maker tossed over his shoulders. He'd be gone from the premises before the rest of the Fantastic Four turned up. He had played his hand expertly. As he pulled away in his non-descript automobile, he spotted the Fantastic Car gliding down to land on the roof of the building he had just evacuated. He stroked the backpack and stated, "We are going to have so much fun together, Ms. Richards."

In the pitch darkness Sue was, for one of the few times in her life, frazzled. The copper in its webbing turned the entire net into a Faraday cage. None of her electronics could transmit through it meaning that she had no way to contact Reed, Johnny, or Ben. Worse it meant that they could not track her! Whoever this Doll Maker fellow was he had planned things exceptionally well. Sue had no idea what size she now was other than tiny "doll sized." A shiver went up Sue's spine. This was bad very bad!

**

"Sue?"

Reed strode into the room where his wife's last signal had emanated from. It was empty. In one corner, a tipped up can that read Kerosine.

"Sue?" he yelled again.

Johnny strode into the room.

"Sis?"

Ben Grim asked, "Hey brainiac, you sure this is the right room?"

"Positive!"

"Hey Reed," said Johnny, "This is scented water, not kerosene."

"What?"

"Yeah, watch."

The human torch ignited himself. The pool of ersatz accelerant did not burst into flame.

"What in the world?" asked the Thing.

"My God! He's got Sue!" exclaimed Reed Richards. "She's been kidnapped."

"Oh, come on, Professor how could the squirrelly guy blue eyes described capture the Invisible Woman? I mean it sounded like all she'd have to do was blow hard in the guy's direction and he'd topple over."

"You are right, Ben. We aren't dealing with anything we have faced before."

"Shit!" hissed Ben.

"Shit indeed." Echoed Reed.

**

In the dark, Sue could hear nothing aside from the rumble of the engine. She tried manifesting a force bubble. The net expanded away from her, and the inside of the backpack filled with bright light, the backpack swelled but did not tear apart. Sue realized with dread that her reduction in stature diminished her powers by an accompanying scale. Since she was now doll sized, she could only project doll sized force bubbles. She was a living action figure! In a rage, Sue exploded the force bubble.

The paunchy driver was stunned for a moment by the clash of thunder and lightning coming from the backpack in the passenger seat. Then he put all the pieces together and smiled. He thought back to birthdays and Christmases. No gift he had ever received could compare to the one he had just given himself. He pushed the button on his CD player. His mix CD launched into one of his favorite songs, "I love Little Girls" by Oingo Boingo. In a surprisingly fine voice, he sang along. His route out of the city took him past the Baxter building before he was on the bridge and out of the city. Like many toxic things in New Jersey, he occupied a tract home in suburbia. He pulled his car into the garage and, backpack in hand, strode into his kitchen. He strode over to his living room where things he had laid out earlier awaited. Anticipation coursed through his soul.

Above a fish tank filled with water he opened the backpack and deposited the contents into the water as he threw a switch. Sue gasped as she hit the water. There was a loud whine from her earpiece, and she realized that the water had been electrically charged enough to short out all the electronics on her person and on her suit! He pulled the net away from the shrunken superheroine and she came sputtering to the surface. He scooped her up. Still dazed and coming to grips with her situation, Sue realized too late that the nerdy giant had slid a tiny inhibiting collar around her sinuous neck. Now she could no longer manifest any of her powers. No tiny force fields, but worse, no invisibility!

The giant's very ordinary face looked down at her.

"Welcome to your new home Ms. Richards. Let's get you into something dry."

"Keep your hands off me, perv!"

"Really? And how are you going to stop me, wee one?"

He carried her over to a tiny X-frame beneath a magnifying glass and a desk lamp.

"What are you going to do?" asked Sue, almost succeeding in keeping the fear out of her voice.

Her wrists, ankles, and narrow waist were strapped to the frame.

"Ideally, I'd like to keep the uniform. But knowing your husband, it may still be traceable, so it is going into a strong acid."

He waved a scalpel under her nose. The keen edge caught the light.

"Don't flinch, I'd hate to stick you."

"Wait!" exclaimed Sue as the blade closed in. "Unstrap me and I take it off myself."

"No. I prefer my method. Later in a few months or next year, after we have gotten to know each other, I may trust you. Today?" he shook his head.

With a tweezer he pulled Sue's snug costume away from her trim, athletic body. Sue held her breath. The almost inaudible sound of the fabric of her uniform separating filled her ears. An expanse of Sue's alabaster flesh from left armpit to left hip came into view. The giant paused to admire his work.

"What do you mean, next year?"

"Oh, that should be obvious Ms. Richards. This is your new forever home. Don't you worry, you will live like a queen. We will have so much fun both standard and" he paused to wink, "intimate fun."

Sue gasped. If she was correct in estimating her current size that meant that she was the perfect size for!

"Oh, no!" she gasped.

"Enough talk. I have to finish unwrapping you."

It was mortifying. It was humiliating. One section at a time the Giant pared away her blue uniform until she hung there in just her scanties.

"Oh.my! You are even healthier and more desirable than I imagined Ms. Richards!"

She stared at him hotly.

"We've come this far, Ms. Richards. Shall we have the final unveiling?"

A slice at each hip and he tugged off the remnants of her white lacy panties. A careful bisection of her lacy white brassiere and she was as naked as Eve before his devouring gaze. Despite the collar, Sue tried to make herself invisible. The attempt was futile. Sue sobbed as the remains of her uniform and scanties were deposited in a jar of acid. She watched the life she had known shriveled and vanished. Her days as a superheroine! Her days as a mother! Her days as Reed's wife! All gone! The acid became milky for a moment then returned to clarity. The symbolism was not lost on the formerly Invisible Woman. Something deep inside her cried out like a lost and motherless kitten. She knew implicitly it would only get worse from here!

**

After hours of fruitless searching for clues, Reed held conference at the Baxter Building. In the media room, they were viewing footage from all the cameras in that part of Manhattan.

"How is it none of the videos show Sue leaving the building?"

"That is a very good question, Johnny. Obviously, she didn't walk out. She responded to the call first because she was in a nearby store. Our E.T.A. was only eight minutes and she seemed to have things already wrapped up."

"But they wrapped her up, professor!"

"Yes, I know, Ben. He must have overpowered her somehow and carried her off."

"Two things wrong with that scenario, Stretch. First who could overpower the most powerful member of our team? Two, we've checked and rechecked the footage. No one is carrying a bag large enough to hold blue eyes or has a duffle bag over their shoulder that they could claim was full of laundry. Is the perp a magician? Sue's description was Joe Nebbish, he certainly didn't intimidate her!"

"Thank you for stating the obvious, Ben."

Johnny rubbed his chin. "So, brother-in-law what do we do?"

"Read every license plate on the surrounding blocks, then we investigate every driver until we find our perp."

The Thing slammed his fist upon the table. "That will take a court order. If we find a friendly judge, it might take us weeks to find the perp's car. Weeks with Sue in his clutches. We don't even know that the perp drove off with Sue. He could have taken the subway."

"Public transportation would attract attention. Other than grunt detective work, what do you suggest, Ben?"

"We could ring up Doctor Strange for help."

"He's no psychic and there's no evidence our perp used magic on Sue."

"Really? How else do you make a five-foot-six woman wearing trackable electronics in every inch of her uniform vanish like a fart in the wind? If it wasn't magic, what was it?"

"You're right, Ben. I'll phone up Doctor Strange."

"In the meantime, what is that joker doing to my sister?"

Reed reached across the table and placed his hand upon Johnny's forearm.

"I'm trying to not think about that. She's not just your sister, she's also my wife and the mother of my children."

Ben Grimm pounded the table. "Talking solves nothing. Let's get to work!"

Three hands came together. The absence of a fourth, feminine hand was poignant.

**

Sue tugged on her bonds. She could just imagine how she looked, spreadeagle and naked. She felt shame and embarrassment, but mostly she felt rage. The rage only intensified when the giant produced an expensive-looking digital camera and took numerous shots of Sue's enticing restrained form from all angles. His index finger traced the line or her physique from chin to great toe while he cooed softly. "Now I know what heaven feels like."

"Get stuffed!" barked Sue.

"Ah, such an attitude! I'll have you a compliant, adoring doll in no time."

"In your dreams, perv!"

"Ms. Richards, I have no desire to be the hard guy in our relationship, but the more recalcitrant you are, the more force I shall have to apply to your training."

"Limp dick!"

The exceptionally ordinary man's face flushed with anger.

"Best not to try my patience, small one."

"Drop dead!"

His face purpled.

"I will not be trifled with!"

Sue stared appalled as the pudgy man dropped his trousers revealing a surprisingly large erect penis. Sue tried to slink away, but, of course, that was impossible.

His huge hand closed in. The straps restraining Sue fell away, but before she could make a run for it, Sue was in his palm. He strode over to a couch and laid down.

"Hold on!" cried Sue as she realized her initial fears were about to become completely justified.

The pudgy perp pressed Sue's struggling form against his erect manhood. Sue's legs and arms were wrapped about his shaft.

"No!" she cried as he proceeded to pleasure himself, using Sue as a masturbatory aid. The Invisible Woman, who had encountered tentacle monsters and other nasties, had had nightmares about this very scenario. The giant sighed with pleasure as he took his good old time building to climax. Sue squirmed, but there was nothing she could do against her abductor's strength and size advantage, certainly not with the inhibitor collar around her neck. Summoning a forcefield failed. Her attempt at invisibility failed. Sue cried out in frustration just as the giant came in torrents. Hot, smelly cum, the consistency and temperature of just off the stove tapioca hit Sue full in the face. It went in her hair, plastering it to her head. It covered her eyes, sealing them like primary school paste. It went up her nose and forced its way down her throat. She gasped and coughed at the vile invasion of male ejaculate. This had to be her single worst day ever.

He raised Sue above his face as he freed one of her arms. Sue wiped the cum out of her eyes. His countenance loomed large.

"First lesson, Ms. Reed. I will NOT be mocked!"

He strode across the large bedroom. Along the opposite wall was a long table on which sat a shrunken mobile home that the giant had liberated from a newly constructed trailer park. He opened the newly hinged roof and placed Sue inside it.

"Your attitude must change, small one. You start out butt naked. Through good and contrite behavior, you can earn yourself benefits, clothing, luxuries, gourmet meals. Until you learn to be an obedient and faithful doll, your unclad state will continue. I'll leave you here to contemplate your bad attitude. There is food in the fridge and clean sheets on the bed. You will note in the bathroom that the water for the tub and shower is turned off. Your baths will be part of our together time from now on through forever. You get no bath tonight. Marinate in my spunk all night. While you contemplate your misbehavior. In the future, if you are exceptionally good, you may even earn the privilege of showering and bathing without my assistance in your own tub. But you are going to have to be very, very good indeed to unlock that benefit." He scowled at her and closed the trailer lid.

Sue stood there stunned for a moment, before setting out to explore her prison. It was a pricy top-of-the-line mobile home with expensive furnishings. Living room, kitchen, what was obviously the guest bedroom done up as a library, half bathroom of sink and commode, laundry room, master bedroom attached to a master bath, the house had every amenity. Sue turned on the taps in the tub of the master bath hoping to take a shower. Nothing happened. She washed the giant's foul cum off her skin and out of her hair the best she could in the sink before wrapping herself in a towel. Her explorations turned up a tiny hairdryer, which she used on her golden locks. Sue considered her reflection as she stood before the mirror. This was the worst pickle she had ever been in. Even if Reed and the rest of the team could track her down and rescue her, could what had been done to her be reversed? Was restoring her beyond the scientific ability of her genius husband? What if the Doll Maker was only interested in shrinking things! It was possible that the man had not even investigated the possibilities of restoring the items he had shrunk. Perhaps the physics only worked one way, towards reduction. If so, she might never regain her lost stature. In that case, her future was an endless horror show. Susan Storm Richards seethed, robbed of her powers, her height, her agency, reduced to an organic sexual toy, it was maddening! How many of her nightmares had she awoken screaming from that had just a single element of these eldritch terrors? Here they were, all combined in one, and Sue knew with absolute certainty that she was not dreaming. She would not be waking up next to Reed with a shiver and be able to shake it off. Despite herself, she began sobbing. Dazed, befuddled, and enraged, she stumbled into the adjoining bedroom and collapsed into the bed. To cope, her mind shut down and brought forth blissful unconsciousness.

**

Doctor Strange waved his arms about the room.

"I'm not getting the impression of residual magic. I'm actually detecting hints of science."

"Science? What kind?" asked Reed Richards, leader of the Fantastic Four.

"I can't tell you more than that. Magic and science recognize each other but are incompatible world views. I mean, you do what you do, and I do my thing."

"Are you sure this wasn't magic?"

"A spell large enough to overwhelm and translate a superheroine the size of your wife and to conquer her abilities would leave traces for days. How long since her disappearance?"

"Twenty-four hours."

"In that case, it definitely wasn't magic," returned the master prestidigitator.

"So, we are dealing with super science?"

"Almost certainly."

"Almost?"

"There is a slim chance your wife's abductor was a trans-dimensional being from a parallel universe, but those doorways generally leave a scent of brimstone behind. If that scent is sufficiently masked, no magician, not even one of my abilities can detect it. However, listening to your wife's last transmission, the perpetrator does not strike me as inter-dimensional. Probably a slightly unconventional scientist who made an unlikely yet fortuitous discovery."

Reed Richards rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for nothing."

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger."

"I'm sorry. I appreciate your insight."

"I understand. This must be quite emotional for you."

"Your gift for understatement is without parallel, Doc."

The men shook hands before Doctor Strange took flight.

**

The strains of The Grass Roots, "Midnight Confessions" playing very loudly awoke her with a start. After a long moment, it all came back to her. The shrinking, the abduction, the stripping, the giant penis. Sue Storm Richards shivered and hugged the blanket tightly around herself. The ceiling above her head opened and the giant's hand descended from the heavens and snatched her from the bed. With his overpowering strength. She was unable to retain her concealing sheet and blanket.

The giant was naked. Not far away was a giant unmade bed. He toppled into it holding Sue above him.

"How did you sleep, honey?" he asked in the tone of a lover.

He lowered her to his lips and began kissing her all over. Sue felt clammy from scalp to great toe. The giant kissed every millimeter of her flesh, both front and back. Compounding everything was his morning halitosis. Sue was repulsed as she had never been. The giant lips, tongue and teeth toured her body a second time. He sucked her right breast, her left breast, and then both at the same time. Sue detested even more that this felt far better than it had any right to. She gagged at her own body's betrayal.

His lips moved lower, focusing on her crotch.

"No! No!" cried Sue as she felt the tip of his tongue enter her secret place.

The giant bore down. Sue squirmed, mostly in horror but increasingly with pleasure. Her lady bits seemed to be extremely sensitive. Far more sensitive than when she was full size. The giant's probing was starting to yield paydirt. Sue cried out profanities, tried to imagine mundane things, elderly nuns. She tried to imagine horrid things, injured puppies, still the decidedly unwanted orgasm crept closer. She felt it emanating from the base of her spine. It was building at an almost logarithmic scale! "No, damn it, NO!" she cried as she fought her body's instincts. Her pleasure centers began shutting off messages from the logical sections of the brain. To be forced to cum by this monster would be the worst violation of her entire life. The predations and tortures of Doctor Doom were nothing compared to revealing the depths of her sensuality under these circumstances! She would rather literally die.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12