Story of Osu Pt. 04

Story Info
Can Sam and her sensei keep their cool in public?
4.5k words
4.92
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of Sam's alarm pulled her from a deep sleep. Reaching slowly to turn it off, she looked around the empty room. Sergei was nowhere to be seen. She spent a few moments thinking about the incredible night they had just spent together. She still couldn't believe what they had discovered with each other.

Sitting up, the sheet fell to her waist and her hair tumbled around her shoulders. She was still there, yawning slightly, when Sergei appeared through the connecting door, already dressed in his gi pants and a t-shirt.

"Good morning! Now that is a sight to start your day to!" Sergei commented, referring to her disheveled and half-naked state.

Sam smiled at him, then pouted playfully.

"I see that you're already dressed. That's an unfortunate development."

Sergei smiled at her regretfully.

"I had to finish my discussion with Shihan Collins before the morning events started. I couldn't bring myself to have that conversation naked next to you. We saw how well that went yesterday."

Sam gave him a crooked grin in reply and licked her lips.

"Oh, I don't know about that. I thought it was quite the success."

Sergei flushed slightly at the memory of her mouth on him while he had attempted to continue that phone call the previous night. He had been completely unsuccessful.

He reached out to quickly stroke Sam's breast, pausing to tweak her nipple quickly. He was rewarded by hearing her breath catch in her throat. He could feel himself hardening again and had to groan and step back.

He was amazed at his own reaction. They had awoken twice during the night and found each other in the darkness again to wring more pleasure from each other's bodies. He was frankly astounded that he was capable of still more, and he was sure Sam would be feeling the effects of their passion in her muscles.

And yet, he still wanted her. Badly.

"You have quite the effect on my self control, Sam," he said.

"How am I going to manage the day without embarrassing myself and compromising you? God, what a temptress you are."

"Personally," Sam threw him a sultry look, "I'd jump at the compromising.

You're exceptionally talented at it," she winked and smiled at him as she jumped out of bed.

"Guess I'll just have to be patient."

Blowing him a kiss, she headed to the bathroom.

"I think I need a shower before being around people. I smell like sex!"

Sam shook out her hair as she walked away, swinging her hips. Sergei's response had her laughing.

"Aaaaaargh!," he groaned. "You're killing me here, Sam!"

But he was laughing at the same time. Damn, but this woman was fun.

"I'm ordering something from room service so we don't have to sit with a bunch of people at breakfast and try to behave. Any requests?"

"Use your imagination! Feed me whatever you like!," came her reply with a cheeky tone. Leaving the bathroom door open, she turned on the shower and stepped in.

Fifteen minutes later, Sam was finished her shower and back in the room to get dressed.

Sergei watched her through the connecting door as he set up their breakfast.

She gathered her clothes for the day's events and dressed quickly in her usual sports bra and white tank top, tossing her gi top and belt on the bed for later. Stepping into the white pants, she drew them up over her bare hips and Sergei was suddenly uncomfortably hard.

Somehow, having the knowledge in his head from their adventure on the road to the tournament that Sam didn't wear underwear was radically different from seeing her dress for karate. He could see her now, ready to face training, with nothing under her pants but smooth, soft, bare skin.

This might just kill him. If so, he'd die a happy, horny man.

They shared breakfast, grabbed their gear and headed to the opening events. Both were nervous about being together around others, but there was no putting it off any longer. Sergei turned to Sam.

"Why don't you take the first elevator down? You're always early getting everywhere. People will expect you to get there first. I'll be 2 minutes behind you and we won't look like we're arriving together."

"Good idea," she agreed.

"This is going to be interesting. I'll try my very best to behave."

Stepping into the empty elevator, she ran her hand across his fine ass as she passed him. Turning to face him, she tossed him a saucy wink and a smile before the doors closed.

Taking a deep breath, Sam tried to steady her heartbeat. How was she going to get through the day, acting like everything was the same as usual? Things couldn't possibly be more unusual Every time she looked at Sergei, all she could think about was how he tasted, how he felt inside her, how he made her body sing with pleasure.

She watched the numbers change as she descended to the lobby and marshalled her thoughts and her body. Discipline. That's what got her here in the first place, at the tournament. That's what would save her now.

Focus, she thought.

Stepping into the lobby, Sam had only seconds before Julie spotted her.

"Sam! Over here!"

Julie was waving at her from a grouping of chairs in the lobby where a couple of the other members of their dojo were gathered. She quickly joined them and exchanged hellos all around. They were all such great people and she truly enjoyed training with all of them. Her smile was genuine for all of them, her nervousness momentarily forgotten.

"We didn't see you last night," Julie said. "When did you arrive?"

"I caught a ride with Sensei late afternoon," she said.

"We both had to work and couldn't leave early, so we carpooled. Took a bit longer than expected to get here because of the weather, but we made it."

Sam wanted the conversation on someone else. "Did anyone else get caught in the snow?"

Her move to get others talking about their drive worked, and soon the others were all sharing their observations of the trip. No more questions were directed her way about the drive.

Soon, the conversation moved naturally to the tournament.

Sam turned to Julie with interest.

"So, have you changed your mind about entering? I really hope you'll compete. I don't know if our division has any other women entered and I enjoy sparring with you."

"We both know I'm no competition for you!" Julie laughed.

"I'm just here to cheer Chloe on in the kids' division. I've never really been all that interested in actual fighting. But if you want to enter the kata division, I'll join you there!"

Sam was a little disappointed that Julie wasn't competing, but she'd been expecting it. Julie loved the precision and the light physical benefits of training, but she didn't have any need or desire to push hard.

Sam just hoped she'd have other women in her division. Her last two tournaments had yielded no opponents, so she hadn't been able to truly see where she stood in competition. She had been hoping that this larger tournament, with its accompanying training camp, would give her that opportunity. Still, she laughed at Julie's answer.

"You're more competition than you give yourself credit for! I may still join you in katas. Let's see what the adult women's division brings."

She felt Sergei's presence before she saw or heard him. Her whole body was suddenly on high alert and she knew he was behind her.

Taking a calming breath, she was able to smile pleasantly when Chloe waved and called out to him.

"Osu, Sensei!"

She turned with the others to welcome him as he strode across the lobby to them.

This should be interesting.

Sergei had needed a moment after Sam had left in the elevator.

He couldn't believe one quick caress across his ass could get him instantly hard, but she had managed exactly that. He had stood there, stunned, struggling to control his body and bring it to heel.

He briefly contemplated returning to his room to handle the situation himself so he could be around her, but quickly realised it wouldn't help. He'd want her again immediately afterwards, he knew that. Instead, several deep breaths and a mental run through of the first kata helped him recover enough to be respectable in public.

He arrived in the lobby and immediately spotted Sam chatting with some of the others.

Taking a moment to watch her laugh and talk with the group, he was struck anew by how compelling she was. Strong and fit, she was also friendly and warm; she was quick to engage the other members of the dojo, no matter what their age or interests.

He saw her talking to Julie, but also couldn't help noticing she had the attention of Will, Derek and Matt, the three teenaged brothers that trained with them. The boys were clearly appreciating the view as they tried to stare discreetly at Sam's beautiful breasts, bound by her sports bra but still mouthwatering.

He really couldn't blame them. At eighteen, nineteen and almost twenty years old, the brothers weren't kids and could certainly appreciate Sam's many assets. Shaking his head to refocus his thoughts, he crossed the lobby to them.

Chloe's greeting had them all turning to face him. He greeted them all with a smile.

"Osu, guys! Good to see everyone!"

Sergei was pleased to find he was able to smile fairly naturally at Sam. He just needed to make sure his gaze didn't linger on her just yet.

"Did everyone have a safe trip?"

Nods and smiles came from everyone and Derek replied first.

"We all managed to get here before the weather turned. Sam said you had snow to deal with, but I think Kevin had the coolest drive. They saw a bear with cubs!"

Chatter swelled around them as everyone started exchanging interesting wildlife sightings. Sergei shot Sam a quick look, impressed that she'd managed to make their drive and late arrival a total nonissue with the others. Smooth, he thought. She looked away almost instantly, but not before he saw the smile tilt her lips.

"Ok, everyone," he spoke up to get their attention.

"The format is this: this morning will be welcome events, some speeches and general mingling. This afternoon will be some demonstrations and various training sessions. Tomorrow are the tournament events, dinner and after-party.

The day after that, we head to the training camp. Tents and our dojo campsite will be set up for us, but we'll be cooking for ourselves. Let's use some of the time before we leave to set a plan for our meals."

Sergei looked at his students with a warm smile.

"I'm very proud of all the work you've all done to get here. Not everyone is competing, but we will all leave here with new skills, new experiences and new gifts. Enjoy them all."

With these last words, his eyes flicked to Sam at the front. She raised one eyebrow at him, raked her gaze down his body and back to his face, and gave him that same mischievous smile he'd last seen while she was on her knees. Her voice, however, sounded perfectly normal and composed when she answered.

"Osu, Sensei!"

The others echoed her a second later.

Damn. Now he was hard in front of his entire dojo.

Dropping his hands, in which he held the event folder, he covered his erection and focused his attention on anything but Sam. He had to find a way to get control of this.

Shooting her an amused look, he purposely turned his back and directed them to the event entrance while he fought his body. By the time they reached the entrance, he was himself again.

Time to show off his students. He couldn't ask for a more hardworking, committed group of kids, teens and adults. They had some serious skills, and he was looking forward to them showing others that here.

Sam followed Sergei with the rest of the group.

She hadn't meant to cause him a problem just then, but she knew immediately that she had. She knew enough by now to recognise when Sergei was aroused, and she'd gotten him there with a smile. She hadn't meant to, just an automatic reaction to his word choice.

She was sure enjoying the gifts this trip had already given her.

The group quickly passed through the sign-in stage and entered the event hall. They saw familiar faces from nearby dojos and a number of strangers from farther away, and the atmosphere was one of excitement and anticipation. The organisers circulated throughout the space, chatting and welcoming the arrivals.

The group from their dojo had been milling about and mingling for a little while, when Sergei summoned their attention as an older gentleman approached him.

"Osu, guys!" he called.

"I want to make sure you all get a chance to meet our organisation's chairman."

He looked around at them as the other man reached his side and smiled.

"This is Shihan Collins."

Sergei took the opportunity to introduce each of them to Shihan, and the older man clearly had taken an interest in their dojo, as he had specific words of welcome and encouragement for many of them.

When Sergei introduced Sam, Shihan Collins smiled at her.

"Ah, yes! Samantha! Sensei Sergei has told me a lot about you."

The older man leaned in and quietly spoke to her so only Sergei, who was next to him, could catch his next comment.

"I understand you're the star student at your dojo, and I know Sensei Sergei has been very excited about your future. He tells me you're constantly surprising him with your skills and focus."

Sam blushed deeply at both the praise, and the unintended double message.

She glanced at Sergei and had to immediately look away. Clearly, Sergei was having the same thoughts in response to Shihan Collins's words.

More than that, Sam guessed he was thinking about phone call the previous night with Shihan, when she had been on her knees in front of him with her mouth tormenting his cock. One look at Sergei's face and she could see the sudden arousal flare in his expression.

He shifted quickly and looked down, his bowed head hiding his expression as he responded

"Osu, Shihan!"

No one else appeared to notice the moment and Shihan quickly moved off to greet others.

Sam could hear Sergei draw in a deep breath and let it out slowly with a quiet groan. Her fleeting look at him conveyed clearly that she was feeling the same. This was both easier and harder than she expected. At least she could easily hide the effects of her arousal. Sergei, not so much.

She leaned in to speak to him quietly.

"Do I need to stand in front of you to screen you for a moment?"

Sergei pasted a neutral expression on his face with great effort and shook his head with a slightly pained expression.

"I don't think that sexy ass in front of me will be much help. All I can think of is you naked under those pants."

Sam's breath caught and she flushed even more deeply.

Sighing softly, she turned and moved slightly away to try and collect herself, but not before intentionally brushing against his now-hard cock. She was gratified by his quiet gasp before he quickly covered the evidence of his arousal with the folder he still carried. He might be carrying that indefinitely, she thought.

She wasn't doing much better, she realized. She could feel her nipples hardening to stiff points, she was getting wet and her clit was starting to swell and throb. She shifted slightly, pressing her thighs together to try and relieve the need. Sergei caught the movement and tossed her a quick, knowing look.

Getting a devilish idea, Sam pulled out her phone and sent him a quick text.

Dammit. Now I'm wet and wanting you. When is our lunch break?

Putting her phone away, she took a deep breath and moved off to chat with some of the others. She had just joined Julie and Chloe, when she saw him reach for his phone and read the screen. He managed to keep his expression neutral, but a flush crept up his neck and he quickly turned away from their group to compose himself, typing a quick reply.

We have two hours here and then half an hour break before the demonstrations. We could do a lot with 30 minutes.

Stowing his phone, Sergei moved deliberately to the three teenage boys, his musketeers, engaging them in conversation. He saw Sam read his message and was prepared when his phone buzzed in return, only seconds later.

Meet you upstairs.

Oh, she could count on that, he thought.

He was increasingly concerned they wouldn't be able to keep it together for the next few days but, at the same time, he couldn't deny that he was enjoying this immensely. His whole body felt electrified and his mind was racing constantly. He'd never experienced anything quite like it before.

The next two hours seemed to crawl by, with mingling, speeches and endless shaking of hands. Finally, Sam saw her opportunity.

Julie announced she was taking Chloe up to their room for a few minutes of quiet and a bathroom break before they reconvened for the afternoon, and she was quick to agree and follow them.

Sergei waited until Sam had a short head start before making that suggestion to the others. Making his way to the lobby, he saw there was now a crowd waiting at the elevators (including several of his students, but not Julie and Sam), so he opted for the nearby stairs and bolted up to the sixth floor.

Exiting the stairwell, Sergei strode purposefully down the corridor to his room. Rounding the corner, he saw Sam just unlocking the door to her room. Checking quickly to ensure the hallway was otherwise deserted, he reached her side and swept her into the room, slamming the door behind them.

Hauling her up against him, he slanted his mouth over hers for a deep, fervent kiss, groaning in relief at finally having her close.

Sam's hands tangled in his hair as she tugged his face closer to hers, her mouth greedy on his. Sergei felt her teeth on his bottom lip and returned the favour, nipping her hard enough to make her cry out.

Sliding his hands over her ass, he quickly slipped them inside her pants, to palm her smooth, naked skin and pull her closer to him. Not able to wait any longer, he quickly slid her pants down her hips as his other hand released the ties on his own.

Sam's small hands dragged both his pants and boxer briefs from him, letting his stiff cock spring free. Instantly, she wrapped one hand around his pulsing shaft and, with the other, smoothly palmed his tip.

Christ. He needed to fuck her.

Not moving from their spot, Sergei picked Sam up and pressed her against the wall behind the door.

Her hands flew to claw at the fabric of his gi, exposing the skin of his broad shoulders, and her legs wrapped around his waist immediately as he drove hard into her tight, wet heat.

Sam cried out with the pleasure of him filling her so completely, then met his mouth forcefully with her own, teeth and tongues clashing with need. She was already seconds from coming and his hard, throbbing cock just kept getting bigger inside her.

Removing one hand from Sam's ass, Sergei slid it between their bodies and started circling her clit with his thumb. The pleasure building inside her was overwhelming and she rocked against him in frantic need. All of her nerve endings were on fire and she was barely holding herself together when he started to move.

Drawing his cock out of her an inch at a time, Sergei set a slow but steady pace with his hips. Driving steadily into her depths, over and over, she rocketed higher. When he increased the speed of his thumb on her hard little button, Sam cried out loudly at the pleasure.

Not wanting to make a public scene, she buried her face in the muscle of his shoulder and tried to muffle the whimpers and cries he was pulling from her throat.

She could feel Sergei starting to lose his iron control. His hips began to slam into hers, harder and faster with each stroke. She matched him, her hips rocking to meet his, her fingers clenched wildly in his shirt, her lips open on his shoulder and the taste of his skin on her tongue as she tried to keep from crying out loud.

12