Str8 Sensitive Guy Gets Explored Ch. 02

Story Info
My former tormentor becomes my mentor and teacher.
5.5k words
4.62
15.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a year since that night at the gym. A lot has changed in my life. In finished my courses and graduated. I have a full-time career job with a tax company. I don't work at the gym anymore, but now I am a paying member. I still live in the same apartment, but now I have enough disposable income to afford my needs easily and save some extra along the way.

With school behind me and just work to fill my days, I find myself with free time on my hands. This is new to me and my evenings and weekends can get lonely. I am 23 now and I it's time to think about dating. I have only been on a couple of dates in my life, each one with different girls. First dates only, never anything further. The last few years, there had been no time for a social life with full-time work and school.

Now that I have realized that I am gay, I am even more unsure of how to go about meeting someone. There are a couple of good looking guys at my gym. I know nothing about their personalities or their interests. How would I know if they're open to being with another guy? I am at this new phase of my life but I am inexperienced and clueless.

I made a decision. I pulled out that phone number that I had hidden away a year ago. That number that I didn't think I would ever call. I still thought about that night at the gym. Honestly, not a single day goes by without thinking about it. I didn't think I'd ever call this number, but then again something made me hold on to it. Believe it or not I didn't even know his name. He spent 3 hours that night performing personal acts on me, tickling me, violating me, humiliating me and giving me the most intense sexual release of my life. But I still don't know his name.

I do know that he asked, practically begged me, to call him sometime. Why not now? I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He didn't hurt me that night. In a strange way I kind of feel like he protected me from real harm. Between his bigger partner in crime and their angry boss, things could have gone very differently in a bad way. But he was there and things went his way. Now I found myself dialing his number.

In a gruff, hurried and irritated tone, he answered. I recognized his voice. What do I say? How do I address him? I felt like an idiot. I began, "Uh, hi. This... is uh..."

He cut me off, "I know who this is." His tone immediately changes. Softened. "I was starting to think you'd never call." I could hear the big smile on his face as he spoke.

"I...well...I think I want..." I stammered on.

"You want..."

"I want to see you."

"I'd be glad to. I am free this weekend. That work for you?" he asked.

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Where and when Little Dude?"

I knew he knew my name. He knew where I lived. He knew where I worked at the time. He and his cohorts had broken in to my apartment and searched every inch of it. But they never said my nameor each other's . This one referred to me as "Little Dude" a few times. I responded, "How about Saturday at noon at the coffee shop next to the gym? You remember where the gym...?"

He cut in again, "I remember. I'll be there."

I said, "I don't know your name."

He chuckled, "My name is Dan. I will see you Saturday, Eric," and he disconnected the call.

I suddenly felt a wave of fear. What have I done? What if I just re-started something that I would regret? What if this turned out to be dangerous? Torturous? What if I misread this guy, Dan? Was there a way out? Should I just not show up Saturday? No, he probably remembers where my apartment is. Should I call him back and tell him to forget it?

I spent the next few hours thinking, contemplating the situation. I decided that it was time for my life to begin. I had just come to realize a year ago that I am gay. I have now crossed a bridge from one part of my life to another. But I was stuck, just treading water. Not only was I clueless about how to even begin the process of meeting someone, but I also hadn't even publicly come out as gay yet. I haven't told my mom or my younger brothers. No one at work knew. Meeting up with Dan would help get me going. I won't cancel or bail.

Just then my phone pinged - an incoming text. It wasn't from one of my saved contacts, but I recognized the number from having dialed it earlier. Dan. The message read: "Do you still have those same beat up, smelly old sneakers from last year? Wear them on Saturday."

I flushed with embarrassment at the memory. Now that I had some disposable income, I had in fact bought myself a long overdue new pair of sneakers. I had not, however, thrown out my old tattered pair. Of course I would do as he said and wear them.

Saturday came and I showed up early at the coffee shop. I hung out on the sidewalk until just before noon and then went in and took a booth. As I sat there waiting for Dan, I thought about what I really wanted to get out this unlikely reconnection. I know he isn't likely to be a dating or relationship expert, full of advice and tips. I guess I was hoping he could help me with the physical side of my emerging sexuality. I have never been with a man. I have zero experience. A little knowledge and skill would boost my confidence. And Dan would probably enjoy teaching me.

Just then, I saw him come through the door. He looked exactly the same. I had changed a little over the past year. With more time on my hands I was working out more, trading time on the treadmill for time with the weights. I hadn't transformed into a bodybuilder or anything, but I had added a little toning to my previously little-boy figure. I am 5' 10" and just about 150 pounds. I recently added an inch to waist going from a 29 to a 30. Would Dan notice the changes? He found me and slid into the booth across from me.

"Little Dude," he said.

"Hi Dan. You didn't bring your big friend."

"Were you hoping I would?" he asked.

"Actually, no. I only wanted you. I just wasn't sure what to expect."

The waitress came by and we ordered sandwiches and water. When she walked away, Dan explained, "Steve wouldn't have been interested in whatever this is. That night last year work to him. He was doing his job...well maybe his job plus a little extra, but it was a job he was paid to do none the less. Whatever this thing now turns out to be, it's not Steve's thing."

So his name is Steve. I said, "Okay, he sure seemed to be enjoying himself that night. At my expense."

Dan said, "Sure. Work is usually not fun. That night was different. A break from the usual routine. Steve is not gay. My theory is that everyone has at least a little bisexual curiosity in them. You know, varying degrees for each person. Steve dipped a toe in that end of the pool that night. He had fun for a few hours, but he probably hasn't given that night much thought since. Now me on the other hand? I think about that night every day."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Sure it does. Look, I am gay," Dan continued. "But I find myself attracted to the occasional beautiful woman. Not everything has to have strict boundaries."

I nodded. In fact from what I remember about my brief time with Dan, he is definitely not one to worry about boundaries.

He asked me, "So what brings us here? Why did you call and what can I do for you?"

The waitress brought our lunches. While we ate, I explained the crossroads my life seemed to be in. How even though I now know who I am, I don't know what to do or how to proceed. That I have zero experience, and therefore, zero confidence. I told Dan I was hoping he would be willing to help out so I wouldn't be a clueless idiot when an opportunity arose. I was trying to talk discreetly among the lunchtime crowd, but the couple at the table across from us seemed interest and amused by our conversation.

We finished eating and Dan suddenly got up, crossed to my side of the booth and slid in next to me. He leaned in and said confidentially, "Helping you out with your problem would be my pleasure, literally. Shall we go back to your place and let the lessons begin?"

"O - okay." I figured there was a chance that Dan would agree and that we would start right away, but I wasn't sure if, when or how it would happen. But Dan is nothing if not decisive. Now I was getting a little nervous.

He said to me, "Before we go, there's something you need to show me. I've sat here patiently with you for 45 minutes now. You have continued to hide from me what I have been dreaming about seeing again for a year now. Show me the cutest belly button on the planet."

I reddened a little. "Here? In the coffee shop? How about back at my place?"

Again, Dan had made up his mind. "I need a glimpse to tide over. Just a quick flash and we can go."

I knew there was no point in further debate. I twisted on the seat toward him, arched my back a little to stretch out the creases and folds from sitting and lifted my shirt. A smile spread across Dan's face as he took in the sight for the 3 or so seconds I allowed. He commented, "The extra few pounds you've put are nicely distributed. I approve and I can't wait to see more."

He had only ever seen me the one time and that was for just 3 hours and it was a year ago. Yet still he noticed a difference. Then I remembered that he had been taking photos and video throughout the evening at the gym. He already admitted that he thought about that night every day. He probably saved and viewed those recordings.

I put my shirt back down and noticed the couple across the aisle was enjoying the display as well. Dan said, "Let's roll." We got up and as passed the couple, Dan said, "Show's over folks. Hope you enjoyed it."

To this point I have spent not more than 4 hours of my life with this man, and yet somehow he has caused me to blush in embarrassment from something he did or said more than anyone else I have ever known. As we crossed the street to my apartment, he led the way. Of course he remembered my building and exactly which apartment was mine.

I unlocked my door and stepped inside. Dan followed closely and closed the door behind him. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and hugged me. His hands found their way under my shirt and he explored my chest and abdomen like a blind man. I sprung goosebumps all over. He spun me around to face him and, without warning, kissed me. His tongue parted my lips, swirled around in my mouth and rubbed against my own tongue. I had never been kissed by another man before and the sensation was amazing. In response I felt a surge in my pants.

We went to the couch and sat. He reached down, grabbed ahold of my left ankle and pulled my foot onto his lap. Seemingly beginning the lessons he said to me, "One thing I like to do is take charge. Be surprising. Don't just think about doing something. Make it happen." While he was talking, he removed my shoe and began to rub my foot. He continued, "Foreplay is important. If I remember correctly, stamina is something you need to improve. Foreplay helps."

I flushed again remembering the humiliation of that night a year ago. He continued to massage my foot. He was not tickling me, like last year. He was making me feel good. I asked him, "Why did you want me to wear the same sneakers?"

He replied, "Your scent was pleasant surprise. When we searched your apartment that night, there was no discernable smell to the shoes we found there. Later when we searched you, these old things were pungent. I know I kidded you about it then, but I liked that ripe, musty scent coming off of your big feet."

My feet are the only thing about me that is bigger than him. I am an 11 and I think Dan is a little jealous. As we sat on the couch now with one shoe off, I caught a slight whiff of that scent. I don't get it, but just then he cupped my socked foot by the heel in his palm, raised me up a little and buried his face into the arch, inhaling deeply. I twitched and giggled a little from the sensation. He exhaled inhaled and smiled in pleasure, like he just took a hit off some good weed. Dan pulled my other foot up, slipped off the second shoe and continued the foot rub. I relaxed some, put head back and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes he moved across the couch, hovered above me and kissed me again. This time it lasted longer, we were making out. I was kissing him back, my tongue as active as his. This went on for 20 minutes and he began kissing down my neck. I again sprung goosebumps and he started unbuttoning my shirt. His warm, wet mouth worked its way down my chest and eventually to my navel. He lavished some extra attention there and then he unbuttoned my jeans.

Trying to be a good student I pushed my inhibitions aside and began undoing his pants. We wrestled with each other's zippers and eventually wormed our way out. He pulled his shirt off in one neat, fluid motion and I ogled his chiseled, lean body. Wow. He couldn't have had more that 1% body fat. His belly button was an innie too, but not nearly as deep as mine. How could it be with no padding around it? We both had formed tents in our underwear from our erections and quickly discarded those as well.

Now we were both completely naked. This was his second time seeing me naked, but my first seeing him. He was like a Greek god. We knew from last year (they measured me) that I sported a 5.5 inch erect penis. Dan was at least 7 inches. An inch and a half doesn't actually sound like that much of a difference, but it was much thicker too. Side by side the comparison was comical. I stared in fascination.

He reached out and took my modest member in his hand. I gasped and flinched at the shock of the touch. I reached out and took ahold of him. He barely reacted, though I could feel it pulsating in my hand. We each started stroking and I couldn't believe this was happening.

Dan told me that we would take turns and he instructed me to lie down. I let go of his throbbing cock and did what I was told. Dan knelt between my legs and began pulling and rubbing on me. He told me to last as long I could. I still had little experience in this arena and I was already feeling close. He worked me like he was kneading pizza dough, his rough manly hands pulling and twisting on my sensitive, virgin shaft. He moved his left hand down to my balls and began to lightly scratch at them. The combination of the two sensations proved to be too much for me and I spurt out my load.

In the end, I lasted more than the 60 seconds I managed last year in the gym, but I still only made it to 2 minutes. Dan said, "We are going to have to work on that. Practice makes perfect." He wasn't humiliating me this time around. He was being kind and helpful. My teacher. I used tissues to wipe up my mess.

Dan said, "In addition to learning how to be touched, you need to get comfortable handling your partner as well." Dan leaned back across the couch and said, "Give it a try."

He had softened slightly during "my turn", but I as I began to stroke him he quickly sprang back to full length. He told me, "Think about the most pleasurable parts of the penis. You have the same equipment. You know what feels good." I started brushing across his mushroom cap at the top of my strokes. He was so big that I was using two hands. He was reacting to the attention I was paying to his sensitive tip.

I still couldn't believe this was happening. I'd only fantasized about an encounter like this. Now I was living it. After a few more minutes, I used one hand to fondle his balls. He seemed to react positively. With the other hand I gripped the higher half of his shaft and began to massage concentric circles into the sensitive underside just below the head. It took a long time, but in concert with the fondling of his scrotum, those circles got him. His load was bigger than mine and a little got on the couch. He lasted a full 30 minutes. He said to me, "Not bad. As it went on you made some smart adjustments. My endurance time is something you can aspire to."

We took a break on the couch. I offered him something to eat or drink. We each settled for cold bottles of water. We began to casually chat. It was like we were becoming actual friends. We absentmindedly rubbed each other's feet and calves while we talked. He asked me, "How often do you jerk off?" Again, blunt and direct.

I answered, "Before last year, not often at all, but since that night, almost every day."

He followed up, "That's good. What do you think about when you're doing it and how long do your sessions last?"

Oh my god. I didn't want to tell him that what turned me on the most was being humiliated and mocked by him and his friend about how small my penis was compared to their manly members. Instead I told a partial truth, "Basically I think about that night; the first time another man ever touched me and made me cum. As for how long, I guess it depends on my mood? I don't know. I guess I do it until, you know..."

Dan said, "You need to use that time to work on building stamina. Do you know what edging is? Tease yourself. Get close to climax and back off. Try to last as long as you can. Over time you will last longer and longer."

I'd never thought of it like that, but it sounded like good advice. I said to him, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go."

"That night at the gym, which souvenir did you take?"

Now it was his turn to blush a little. He answered, "I have both of them." He saw the confusion on my face and continued, "At first, I took your underwear and Steve took a sock. In the car afterwards, I stole the sock from him when he wasn't paying attention. Like I said before, to him it was just going to something he did in the moment. It wasn't going to mean anything to him. I am sure he never gave that sock a second thought and never even realized it was missing. For me, I'll never forget that night. It was more than work to me."

He seemed to almost get a little misty. He shook it off and announced, "Break's over. You've recovered from round 1. Let's get back to it." He lifted my left foot up and began to kiss it up and down the arch. It tickled but not in a tortuous way. He used his tongue all over the top and bottom before sucking each toe individually. Again, I was surprised by the sensation having never felt anything like it before. He moved on to my right foot and performed the same routine before working his way up my legs. He used both his mouth and his hands as he continued higher, past the knees, up the inner thighs. I was tingling and in anticipation, my cock was quickly stiffening.

As he reached his target he surprised me again. He took my entire sack into his mouth. Another first experience me. He sucked my balls and I moaned in pleasure. He was skilled. He knew what he was doing. It would have been easy to have been too rough and turn pleasure into pain, but that didn't happen. I was taking mental notes and learning from his technique.

After an appropriate amount of time, he assessed my awaiting shaft. At the tip I was moist with precum. He parted his lips and took me in. I threw my head back and gasped involuntarily. It was wet, warm and wonderful. He swallowed my whole length with his lips wrapping around my base. His magical moving tongue was massaging my underside and it was almost too much. He realized I was close again and he eased up. He teased me by sliding his mouth on and off. Then he switched gears and began sucking hard. Another new sensation for me and I lasted only a few more seconds before he sucked down my seed. He reduced the suction but kept at it until I was spent and my convulsions had ceased. I lasted a little longer than earlier, but not by much.

I laid there like a wet rag. It was pure ecstasy, but I was drained. Literally. After catching my breath I understood what the next part of the lesson would be. I had received and now it was time to give. This part was as important as the first part. I wouldn't want the future me to reach this point and, in that moment, fail or chicken out. I needed this experience. I needed to learn how to give pleasure.

12