Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls.
5.9k words
4.64
75.6k
130

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers

This is part two of Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls and follows straight after it.

I was slowly and groggily waking up, my head was sore and my entire body felt like it was aching. Rubbing my eyes and my vision becomes clearer I realise that I am not in my or my girlfriends bedroom.

Then it all came flooding back to me. What I had done with those two men the night before.

My throat hurt and when I moved I felt my arse was in pain as well. Fuck, I can't believe I let them do all that to me, what am I going to about my girlfriend Jenna, they have videos of me!

The more I woke up, I realised I was nestled in between John and Trevor. Trevor's dark black skin was tightly next to mine as John's big muscley arm was stretched across me making me feel tiny. They both had dark hair all over while I was pale and smooth all over. My movements must have woke them up as I heard John in a groggy voice say

"Good morning bitch boy. How are you today?"

I was frightened, I stuttered out.

"Erm I am okay, I should get home."

"Let me make you a cup of tea first." John said getting out of bed, I watched his naked body as he rose and his cock which was huge even when soft.

Soon Trevor woke up and went out of the room with John.

Fuck, I need to get out of here, I quickly got up and went to get my phone. It was 10am and I had 8 missed calls and texts from Jenna wondering where I am! Fuck what was I going to do.

I sat naked on the bed reading through the texts when I heard John saying.

"Oh you are up. I will put your tea down here."

I watched him place it on the bedside table, suddenly both John and Trevor were stood in front of me, there huge cocks at my eye level and their masculine bodies for me to look at.

"I erm, need to get going." I stuttered out.

As I went to stand up, Trevor placed one of his big black hands on my chest and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Hold up bitch boy, you aren't leaving just yet." He said.

"Please I need to go, last night was a mistake." I pleaded looking at both of them smiling at me.

"That is not what the video shows, you were loving being our gay slut." John said.

"Please delete them, I am not gay. You took advantage of my drunk state!" I argued.

"Woah took advantage? We offered for you to leave and you came up willingly knowing we were going to fuck you senseless." John said back.

His big cock swinging in front of me.

"Look at him, he can barely keep his eyes off my cock." John laughed

"Yeah he is definitely a life time faggot." Trevor mocked.

"Please let me go." I begged again.

"Oh we will, once we are done with you. Why don't you show us how much you loved being a cocksucker?" John said.

I could see his cock was slowly rising and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I didn't even reply to what he said, it was like I was hypnotised by his dick.

"That's a good girl, touch it." John encouraged.

"Please don't make me do it again." I weakly protested.

"I'm not going to make you do anything, you are the gay boy that loves our big cocks so much."

John then turned his phone around and showed me some of the video he had last night, it was me on my hands and knees being fucked by John whilst having Trevor's cock down my throat.

My body betrayed me and I could feel my cock getting harder.

"Look at his little cock, alive now." Trevor laughed.

John stepped forward and his cock slapped me in the face, instinctively I opened my mouth and felt it hit my tongue a few times.

"No no, you accused us of taking advantage, if you want my cock you have to beg for it." John said, pointing his phone at my face, clearly recording me.

I don't know what has happened to me, a day ago I didn't even think of men sexually and now I was mesmerised by these two amazing bodies.

"Please," I weakly got out.

"Say it you fucking bitch!" John ordered.

"Please let me suck your cock!" I begged, sticking my tongue out to feel it press against me again.

"Good girl." John said, sliding his increasingly hard cock into my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around the fat dick as he started to thrust in and out of my mouth, I could feel it getting hard because of my mouth and I started to swirl my tongue around it as he was fucking my face.

"There you go, where you belong being a whore cocksucker." John declared.

"Mhmmmmm" I moaned as I began to bob up and down on his fully erect dick, feeling every inch going down my throat.

"Open your throat and take it in slut." John said as his hands grabbed a hold of my head and he started fucking my mouth.

My mouth was just like a pussy for his pleasure, I could feel him slamming the entire length down my throat and stretching me as his balls would hit my chin. I couldn't believe I had such a long cock down my throat.

He pulled out and I saw the same thing as last night, my spit going from my mouth all the way to his cock, I leant forward and suck it up and licked the head of his cock again.

Fuck, I am a gay slut for these two but I can't help it.

"Get up here you fucking slut!" Trevor ordered gripping my wrist and pulling me to my feet "I am fucking him first this time!" He shouted at John as he pushed me towards the wall.

I had to plant both my hands on the wall and I realised it was the full length mirror, in the reflection I could see Trevor striding to me, his black hands running around my pale white body.

"You are going to look at yourself while you take my black cock like the gay whore you are." He told me.

I felt him squirt some lube over my ass and rubbed his cock all around my arsehole. I began to twitch in preparation, remembering how thick his black cock is and how stretched I felt.

Once his head was lined up, he gripped onto my waist and began to push forward. My arsehole clearly had tightened since the last session and it took some force to get the head to pop in. Once it did the familiar feeling of a fat cock in my ass came back.

"Fuck you're so fucking big!!" I screamed.

"Look at yourself faggot! Watch as you take my black cock!" Trevor shouted at me.

I looked at myself as I felt his cock inch further and further into my ass.

"Fuck you are destroying my ass!" I screamed out.

"I'm not even half way in yet bitch!" Trevor shouted slapping my ass and making me squeal.

Not long later I felt his warm body pressed against mine, the same as last night my entire body felt full with cock and I moaned out.

"FUCK YES I AM SO FULL!"

"Good girl!" Trevor said, I almost came there and then with his fat cock empaled into me.

He started to thrust in and out, it took a while for the pain to disappear and I got the feeling of pleasure again, the pleasure of a big mans cock destroying my arsehole like a slut.

"Fuck yes give me that cock!" I moaned out.

"You don't think we are taking advantage of you now do you?" John said with a phone in his hand pointing at me.

"No I don't! Please keep fucking me!" I moaned back looking at him, not caring about the video.

"You love your daddies cocks don't you bitch? You love being fucked like a gay whore?" He asked me.

I couldn't think, the feeling of a big black cock fucking me was giving me pleasure all over, I just screamed out

"No daddy! I am your dirty gay whore for both your cocks!"

"Good bitch!"

I was looking in the mirror and saw the animalistic look on Trevor's face as he was thrusting fully in and out of me each time.

"You want me to breed you again you dirty whore? You want my cum deep in your pussy?" He said

"Yes daddy, fill my pussy with you hot cum!" I moaned.

"Fuck here I cum you dirty fucking faggot!" Trevor screamed as I felt his cum filling my arsehole up.

"FUUUCCKCK YEESESS!!" I screamed as I saw my cock twitch and my own cum flying at hitting the mirror, my face was pure ecstasy.

"You better lick that up you faggot!" John said pushing my head down.

I stuck my tongue out and started licking all of my cum off of the mirror as Trevor's still fat cock was deep inside of me.

Once I had cleaned it all up, Trevor pulled out and I felt my stretched arsehole being empty. It was not empty for long. John quickly replaced him and with no warning shoved his entire cock all the way in my ass.

"Fuck yes, don't stop! Give me that fat fucking cock!" I screamed.

"Tell me what a dirty whore you are!" John shouted.

"I am a fucking faggot gay whore for your cock, never stop using me!" I screamed

"Good bitch, I am going to keep you as my own fuck toy and fuck you whenever I want!" He moaned back at me.

"Yes daddy! I never want to miss out on your cock!" I moaned.

Suddenly John grunted loudly and I felt a second load of cum filling my destroyed arsehole.

He pulled out and my knees went weak, I fell to the floor and landed in the cum that was dripping out of me.

"Right then bitch. Get changed and we will take you home." John said.

"Okay." I agreed whilst still on the floor.

An hour later I was dressed and in the back of John's land rover, he had taken my driving licence at some point and found my address, which made me nervous them knowing where I lived.

The horny haze of their dick had gone and I sat there frightened and worried about the whole situation.

I was about 15 minutes from my mum and dads house when my phone rang again, it was Jenna, I realised I still haven't replied to her.

I quickly answered and was met by her shouting.

"Where the fuck have you been!? I have been up all night worrying, I thought you were dead!"

"Please Jenna I am so sorry, I stayed at a friend and didn't see my phone calling!" I tried to say back which was just met with more shouting.

"How could you not get in touch! Where are you now?" She asked, I told her I was heading home and she said.

"I am coming round now to see you!" She shouted.

I hadn't realised but during this time, Trevor had taken his cock out, I looked to my side and saw his big fat cock next to me, fully hard and my mind went straight back into my gay whore mode.

"Jenna you don't have to come round. I am okay I am just going to sleep." I told her.

Trevor indicated for me to put my hand over the microphone on my phone, when I did he whispered

"Come and suck my big black cock right now you faggot!"

I tried to shake my head no but he grabbed my neck and pushed it down, without meaning to my mouth opened on it's own and I had his thick dick in my mouth again. I held my phone a little way so Jenna couldn't hear my gagging on his cock, but I could hear her still shouting.

"No I am coming round now! I will be half an hour!"

Trevor released me, spit was pouring down my chin and I said back to her with a gasp

"No don't it is okay!"

Trevor grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth again, he was holding my head still and thrusting up and down fucking my mouth. He held me head hard and I felt his dick sliding all the way down to the back of my throat.

"I am coming round whether you like it not! I will see you soon"! Jenna shouted down the phone.

Trevor didn't let go of my head even though I tried to fight him off, he kept fucking my throat and I heard him grunt and shoot his cum straight down my throat. I barely got to taste it which disappointed me.

"Are you still there?!" I heard Jenna shout.

Trevor let me go and I quickly came up and gasped out.

"Okay I will see you soon!"

"Okay, see you soon, I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I told her and hung up.

Trevor laughed and said to me.

"If only she knew what a gay slut you really are, swallowing all my cum whilst telling her you love her! Now clean me up bitch." He said.

I didn't even argue and lowered my head willingly, licking every inch of his cock, tasting his cum and cleaning him properly.

Then the car stopped and John shouted from the front.

"Right bitch we are here, get out."

I panicked, looking up I saw we were directly out of my house and I didn't want anyone to see that my head was down on his cock. I jumped out and shut the door and ran upstairs.

I didn't say hi to my mum or dad and just got into my bed, I knew Jenna wouldn't be long and I was in for a argument.

I could still taste some cum on my tongue and my arse was really sore, I was not in the mood for a fight but there was nothing I could do.

About twenty minutes later my phone buzzed and it was an unknown number. It said

"Hi Bitch boy, it is your daddies here. Here is the videos of you last night and this morning. We will be in touch."

I clicked on a video and saw me bouncing up and down on Trevor's cock, moaning in pleasure and covered in my own cum. I was instantly turned on just watching it.

Then the door flew open and Jenna came running in

"Here you are! What have you got to say for yourself?" She shouted at me.

I made up an excuse that I was staying at a friends and just had too much to drink. She was really scared for me and quickly changed from angry to sympathetic.

I felt horrible, I have this amazing and beautiful girlfriend who loves me, and I was off being a slut for two older men cock.

She began to kiss me and I prayed she couldn't smell the cum.

Her blonde hair was falling down and she was only in a baggy white t-shirt and denim shorts. Her large tits and curvy ass looked amazing and I was really turned on by seeing the video of me.

I started kissing her back and it got heated quickly, she undressed and climbed on top of me. I felt her smooth, wet pussy slide down on my 4 inch cock and I instantly thought what she would feel like taking John or Trevor's cocks.

I brushed the thought of those two out of my head as I watched Jenna trying to quietly moan so my parents didn't hear us.

She was riding my slowly up and down, her big tits swinging in front of me as I grabbed them and felt her ass.

I closed my eyes and my mind was filled with visions of me being the one riding Trevor, I could almost feel his big cock in my ass as I rode him.

I couldn't get the thought of Trevor or John out of my mind as she kept riding me.

I felt Jenna lean down, kiss my neck and whisper to me.

"Mmm do you like that baby, I am so horny."

Without thinking I replied.

"Mmmm yes sir I love it."

FUCK!

She immediately stopped, sitting up right and staring at me. She would have screamed if it wasn't for my parents so she angrily said

"SIR?! Why the fuck are you calling me sir?! Are you picturing me as a man right now?!"

I didn't know what to do, I panicked and argued back.

"No I am sorry it just came out, I didn't mean anything by it!"

"Are you fucking gay? Is that why you were ignoring me last night?!"

"No not at all," I lied "It just came out, I'm sorry Jenna I didn't mean anything by it."

By the damage was done, she got off of me and walked to the door.

"This is really fucked up Liam, I need some time to myself."

And then she was gone.

I was alone in my bed and upset that I might have just ruined my relationship.

Except I realised I still had a hard cock, I tried to think of Jenna then riding me with her tits in my face, but that wasn't working. I opened my phone and opened a video of my, being fucked from behind, watching John's fat cock stretching my ass as I was moaning and licking Trevor's black dick.

It didn't take long for me to cum all over myself and without thinking I licked it clean off of my hand.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm not gay! This ends now!

2 Weeks Later

I have been a mess these last two week, I have had no contact from John or Trevor which I was thankful for and I had managed to patch things up with Jenna. Although I still struggled to wank without thinking of men anymore.

I felt that something has changed in me, not that I wanted either. Even when having sex with Jenna I still picture John and Trevor.

I was sat at home on a Saturday, my mum and dad had gone out for the day and Jenna was away with her parents, we were talking on the phone every night and I think she was over my mistake of calling her sir. When my phone lit up.

It was John and Trevor, they text me.

"Look out your window."

Fuck

I opened the curtain from my room and saw John's land rover outside the house, I could see Trevor on the driver seat smiling and waving at me. Then I heard the front door open.

Fuck why didn't I lock it!

"Hello?" I heard his voice call out.

My body tensed up in fear.

"I know you are here, Trevor saw you from the window." He shouted up.

Shaking, I opened my bedroom door and called down the stairs

"Why are you here? My mum or dad could have been in!"

"We have watched them leave dressed lovely, it looked like they are going to be out for a while. Plus I have Trevor staying out to keep me alert if anyone comes back."

I had no way out, I was trapped in my own home. I thought this nightmare was over.

"Please leave me alone!" I shout down as I hear him walking to the stairs.

"Oh that is no way to speak to your daddy." He calls up.

I can hear him walking up the stairs now and I don't know what to do.

"Please I don't want this. I am happy with my girlfriend, I'm not gay!"

His footsteps grew closer and he called out.

"I think we both know you are a little gay boy!"

Then he burst through my door into the bedroom, I was sat on the bed shaking in fear as he called out.

"Plus it doesn't matter what you say. With those videos I have of you, and since I got your girlfriends number off of your phone. I think you are going to do everything I tell you to."

My heart sank, they had Jenna's number. If they sent her the videos that would be it for us, she would probably tell everyone and the whole world would know I am a gay slut.

"What do you want?" I said defeated.

"That's more like it. Take your clothes off bitch." He ordered.

Still trembling I slowly undressed until I was naked in front of him yet again, my small soft cock between my legs.

"Can you even please your girlfriend with that tiny cock?" John laughed, adding to my humiliation.

"What do we have here?" John said moving to the side of the room.

He spotted some clothes that Jenna must have left here, he picked up a black thong from the floor and threw it at me.

"A pretty little girl like you should dress like one. Put this on." He said.

I looked at him confused and he just shout louder.

"Don't make me tell you a second time bitch!"

I was afraid now, he was standing over me and shouting and he was twice the size of me. I knew there was nothing I could do.

I picked up the black thong and slowly slid it on until the back was in my crack and the front was covering my soft dick.

"Look at that, your dick is so small it is fully covered by the thong! Do a spin, let me see it all."

I was so humiliated, John made me feel so small and pathetic. I just did what he said and span around so he could see me from all angles.

"Oh I am going to need some photos of this for Trevor, get on your knees on the bed!" He ordered. I just looked at him again in disbelief.

"If you question me one more time I am sending these videos without warning." He said in a stern and terrifying voice.

I quickly did as he said and got on my knees on the bed wearing nothing but the thong.

"Good girl, now pose, put your hands up behind your head." John instructed.

I did what he told me, posing while I could hear the camera on his phone taking lots of photos.

"Now get on your hands and knees so your ass it at me, and look back at me smiling." He then ordered.

I did as I was told, on my hands and knees and faking a smile back.

What was upsetting me more was that my dick had now woken up and was fully erect inside Jenna's thong.

"Now slap your own ass!" He shouted at me.

I did it, slapped my ass whilst looking right at the camera.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers
12