Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 03

Story Info
Harvey's NoodMe profile grows as he turns more slutty.
8.4k words
4.73
19.6k
45

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers

Straight Boy Makes Money 3

Part 1

Harvey is 19 years old. His girlfriend Steph is at uni and he becomes jealous over her hanging out with other men and going to parties. He comes across a man, MrGTop, whilst dirty chatting online who offers him money just to watch him wank. Setting up an account on NoodMe, Harvey does this and realises the compliments and the money are bringing back his self esteem. He does videos and picture for this man and eventually does a big live group video call with him and his friends. After it, MrGTop calls Harvey by his real name, knowing his identity

Part 2

Harvey panics over MrGTop knowing his real identity and is made to make more videos and photos for him. He starts to grow his NoodMe profile and starts to get a lot of money from his followers which just increases his confidence. Eventually, someone pays Harvey a lot of money to see him finger himself. For the first time, Harvey fingers himself and sends it to this stranger. MrGTop then makes Harvey put it onto his NoodMe profile where he earns even more money. By the end, Harvey has learnt how much he enjoys having his arse played with.

CHAPTER 1

The New Toys

Sitting on the sofa with Tom, Harvey jumps when he hears the doorbell ring. Knowing that his new toys that he ordered were due today, he quickly runs over to answer it.

"Thank you." Harvey says answering the door and grabbing the box off the man.

The delivery man smiles and says "You're welcome." Before Harvey closes the door.

He quickly hides the box in his room and returns to the sofa with Tom.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Just a present I ordered for Daisy." Harvey lies, knowing that Tom won't be bothered to see anything he has bought for her.

"Nice." Tom says and they carry on watching TV.

The whole time, Harvey can't wait to try out the toys he's bought. Two different sized butt plus, a 6 inch suction cup dildo and a vibrating dildo that's curved and supposed to give your prostate amazing pleasure!

It's strange, Harvey knows that only a few days ago he didn't have any desire to play with his arse. However, now knowing the joy he can get from it he's keen to explore. Also after doing his research he's seen that it's not gay to play with your arse and that many straight men do it.

At 9pm Harvey says goodnight and goes to his room.

Quickly locking the door, he unpacks the box and looks at his new toys. The smallest plug is red and he thinks it'll easily fit in him. The next plug is grey and a little bigger, something for him to work up to.

The vibrating dildo is pink and is really grabbing his interest, Harvey just wants to try it out now and see how it feels but he doesn't want Tom to hear the vibrating sound.

Finally, the black, 6 inch suction cup dildo. It looks massive! Harvey stares at it and holds it in his hands for a little while, not believing he will ever be able to fit such a thing in his arse, but maybe a future goal.

Logging Into his NoodMe app, Harvey can see his latest video of him fingering himself has gotten even more likes and he's gained more followers.

He's got a ton of unread messages, more than he can reply to.

Reading through a few of them are comments like.

"You look so hot fingering that little hole of yours!"

"I want to see you riding a big cock!"

"Such a hot body, what I would do to you!"

Although they are all messages from men, Harvey gets incredibly turned on getting the compliments and knowing that so many men are enjoying just looking at him.

The money he is making from this app as well is ridiculous and Harvey doesn't even know what to spend it on.

Deciding to try out the smallest plug, Harvey pours lube and rubs it all over before taking off his shorts.

Bending over the bed, Harvey rubs it around his smooth arsehole and slowly pushes it in.

"Ooooohhh." Harvey accidentally moans as the rim of his arse stretches around the plug and goes back down around the bottom.

Letting go, Harvey stands up and the plug stays firmly inside of him.

It feels funny but really, really good. Having his arse constantly stretched around this toy and feeling himself slightly full, Harvey gives himself a few minutes to get used to it but his rock hard cock is begging him for attention.

Sitting down on the bed, the plug pushes deeper inside of him and Harvey lets out a little squeak of pain and pleasure.

Lying back with his legs bent and spread, he wraps his hand around his cock and slowly starts to wank, moving his left hand down he starts to push the end of the plug and move it deeper inside of him.

"Oh yeah." He whispers to himself.

An idea comes to Harvey, a way to get more followers and money.

Setting up his phone, he takes a photo from the end of the bed looking up at him. He lays back so his face is out but on the photo it clearly shows the red plug in his arse and his hard cock above it.

Quickly, he uploads it to his NoodMe profile.

Closing his phone, Harvey furiously starts to wank. Being able to wank properly whilst having his arse filled is bringing him great pleasure and he has to bite his lip to stop from moaning too loudly.

In a matter of seconds, Harvey covers his chest and stomach in cum and he can feel his arse clenching around the toy.

Fucking hell, that was amazing! Harvey thinks to himself as he controls his heavy breathing.

He cleans the cum off of him, standing up he slowly pulls the plug out and sneaks to the bathroom to clean it before returning to his room.

Opening his NoodMe app, he can see that photo already has a lot of likes and another message comes through.

MrGTop: Is that a butt plug?

Harvey straight away goes to reply, although he knows this man can blackmail him, so far he has been nothing but kind.

Str8John: Yes it is, after our session I bought a few toys.

MrGTop: What did you buy you little slut?

Previously, after cumming Harvey felt some sort of embarrassment having conversations like this but now it feels normal.

Str8John: I got 2 plugs, a vibrating dildo and a 6 inch suction cup dildo.

MrGTop: Oh I cannot wait to see you riding that thick dildo!

Harvey's cock already twitches again reading this, loving how horny this unknown man gets over looking at him.

Str8John: That might take some time, it's big!

MrGTop: I'll help you get there.

Str8John: Thank you.

MrGTop: Now, you're going to put your first written post up. You need to start interacting with your fans if you want to keep them.

Harvey has seen this option to write a post, however he has never been very good at social media and never knew what to say. Being honest, he replies.

Str8John: I don't really know what to write, what do you think?

MrGTop: Give me your login details and I will write it for you.

This puts Harvey back a little, not knowing if he is giving too much control to this man. Also the fact that this man could out him on the NoodMe app if he wanted to.

Str8John: I don't know if that's a good idea. Can't you just tell me what to write?

MrGTop: Think of me more as the manager for your profile.

Str8John: I still don't know, let me think about it.

MrGTop: Harvey. You do not want to displease me. Send me your login details NOW!

Harvey starts to panic at this, this stranger, whoever he is, can out him. It's even worse not knowing who he is. His hands are shaking as he types back, knowing that really, Harvey doesn't have any power, he sends MrGTop his login details.

MrGTop: Good boy, I'll do you a post now.

Being called a good boy makes Harvey's cock flinch again.

He doesn't get anything back for ten minutes until he sees a notification come up, someone has commented to his post.

Clicking the post, Harvey's eyes shoot wide as he reads what MrGTop has written for all to see.

"I've just got myself a few new toys for you all. Finally my little arsehole is going to get the fun it deserves. I have 2 plugs, a vibrator and a BIG dildo! Let me know what you want to see and I'll aim to please you all."

SlutHarvey: You told them to tell me what they want to see! I don't want to show loads of me playing with my arse! You should've shown me what you were going to post!

Wait! What? SlutHarvey?!

Looking at the message, like a punch to the face it hits Harvey what this man has done.

SlutHarvey: You've changed my profile name to my real name!!!!!

MrGTop: No one will figure out it's you. Plus it's even hotter now they will be using your real name.

Harvey starts to sweat and panic, he goes to change it back but MrGTop has somehow put a lock so only he can change the name.

SlutHarvey: PLEASE change it back!

MrGTop: Not happening. Have a look at the comments already coming in.

His hands shaking, Harvey clicks on the comments and reads the first three.

"I want to see you taking that dildo all the way down that tight little hole!"

"Changed your name? You should do a post of you cumming just from fucking your arsehole if you really are a slut!"

"Love it! I want you to wear your plug all day tomorrow and send photos as proof throughout the day."

The last one had another comment attached to it, Harvey then realises that MrGTop as replied using Harvey's account.

"I can do that tomorrow. Keep an eye out, I'll send photos every hour of the red plug in my arse."

SlutHarvey: What are you doing?! I can't do those photos!

MrGTop: You'll have to now or you could start to lose followers.

Harvey definitely doesn't want that, the money he's expecting to get from this he is already planning on spending.

How hard can it be to send those photo's? He thinks to himself.

SlutHarvey: I can't believe you did this, I thought I could trust you.

MrGTop: I could've done a lot worse. Remember that, Harvey.

Again, this man using his name instilling some fear into Harvey.

SlutHarvey: Okay, I'll do it.

MrGTop: Good. Each time you put one up put a £2 fee to see it. You'll make a ton of money, just you see.

Harvey didn't think of that, if all of his followers view each photo then to be fair he could make a lot of money tomorrow alone.

SlutHarvey: Okay.

Turning off his phone, Harvey tries to not think about the fact that his followers that are growing close to 200 all now know his real name.

Closing his eyes, it's a very restless sleep.

CHAPTER 2

The Challenge

Waking up, Harvey almost hopes that yesterday was a bad dream. He checks his NoodMe app and realises that it wasn't.

MrGTop's status on Harvey's profile has gotten over 100 likes and a lot of comments. He then sees a message come through.

MrGTop: Now Harvey, put the plug in. Your first photo will be at 7am and write something like "First proof." So everyone knows. Keep that one free but the rest have the £2 charge.

SlutHarvey: Okay.

Harvey goes for a shower and returning to his room he grabs the plug and lubes it up. Bending over again he slowly pushes it inside of him, letting out an accidental moan as his arse stretches around it.

Standing up, Harvey gets dressed into his work clothes and gets used to having the plug inside of him.

Just before going to work, he pulls his trousers down and takes the first photo of him bent over. He is clearly wearing a white buttoned shirt and navy blue trousers so everyone will know he is going to work.

Uploading it, he writes what MrGTop tells him and then sets off for work.

Sitting in his car, the plug pushes deeper inside of him and Harvey lets out a loud moan. His cock in rock hard in his trousers, This is going to be a long day! He thinks.

Harvey parks his car outside of the office and loads up his NoodMe app. His photo from this morning has a lot of likes and a few comments such as:

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to see this "straight boy" being an anal slut all day."

"Perfect, I'm going to be hard all day keeping up with you!"

Harvey's cock grows even harder reading these, knowing that so many men are going to be horny all day because of him. Maybe this won't be that bad. Harvey thinks.

He goes into work and says hi to his colleagues before getting to his desk. Sitting down, Harvey dropped quicker than he planned and the plug harshly pushed inside of him and he lets out a little yelp.

Looking around, a few of his colleagues are looking at him funnily but he tries to laugh it off and goes back to work.

Harvey sets alarms to go off each hour to remind him to take a photo.

8am, the first one goes off.

Looking around, Harvey goes to the bathroom. Going into a cubical, he pulls down his trousers and bends over the toilet. Taking the photo he uploads it and writes "Second one done, enjoy."

His phone doesn't stop vibrating as he sits back at his desk. The plug doesn't give him any discomfort now and he is used to being filled with it.

Looking at his app, 100 people have paid to see the photo and it has a lot of likes and comments. Harvey just looks at his account filling with money and smiles to himself.

The next few hours Harvey finds it easy to go to the toilet and take the photos. By lunch time, his only worry is that all the photos look pretty much the same and each one is getting less and less likes and less people paying for it.

He knows that he needs to take one that will get people's attention again.

Everyone in the office goes for their lunch and Harvey looks around to realise he is the only one there. The toy in his arse all morning has his horniness sky and all he wants to do is make himself cum.

Looking at the door, then at his watch.

12:05, I have to be quick! He thinks.

Feeling brave and incredibly horny, Harvey stands up and starts to undo his trousers whilst at his desk. His eyes never leaving the door and his hands are shaking like crazy.

He quicky pulls his trousers down. He sits onto his desk and puts his feet up onto his chair and spreads them wide.

Oh god, oh god, what are you doing Harvey?! He keeps panicking, trying to be as fast as he can.

He stops for a second to listen for any noise coming from the hall, but nothings there.

Right let's do this! He thinks.

Grabbing his phone, Harvey aims it so his plug is in full view with his legs spread and the entire office in the background.

He takes the photo, then, he hears footsteps.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! He thinks.

Standing up Harvey grabs his trousers, pulling them up, in his panic his hands slip and they drop back down.

No! He screams in his head, staring at the door and he can see shadows in the window through them.

Once again, he grabs his trousers and yanks them up, this time keeping his grip tight.

The door creaks open and he hears men and women laughing.

Oh no! He panics and can feel sweat on his forehead whilst staring at the door.

Quickly, he jumps around and lands on the chair with his back to the door and he can hear people walking in.

As fast as possible Harvey does his zip up and does his belt, hoping that no one can hear it.

Once on, he turns around and sees three of his colleagues walking in holding sandwiches. Melissa, Geoff and Connor. They meet Harvey's eyes and smile and give him a nod.

"No lunch today?" Connor asks Harvey.

"I was just finishing up, going out now." Harvey says, his voice stuttering as he stands up, his hard cock pressing against his stomach.

Walking out of the office, Harvey loads up NoodMe and uploads the latest photo and puts a post.

"VERY risky one here! Luckily no on in the office caught me being a slut for you all!"

Writing this, Harvey's cock twitches against him, calling himself a slut turning him on more and Harvey can feel his own precum leaking out of his cock.

Going to the shop to buy a sandwich, he returns to his desk and checks his phone.

MrGTop: Very nicely done with the last photo, I'm impressed.

Harvey's horniness is through the roof as he replies.

SlutHarvey: Thank you sir, I thought it was a good one but I was very afraid!

MrGTop: You're doing great.

Harvey sees the photo has a lot of likes and many people have paid to see it. Smiling to himself having gotten away with it, he thinks the rest of the day is going to go easy.

His photos return to ones in the bathroom, except for another brave one where he bent over the sink. Yet again he was panicking that someone could walk in, but he held one foot on the door as he took the photo.

So many comments of men cumming to his photos had Harvey going crazy, he's desperate to make himself cum and every time he pulls his trousers down his boxers are filled with precum.

5pm comes and Harvey packs up his bag and heads to his car. Sitting there, he realises he needs to do another photo and it's a 20 minute drive home.

Looking around, he can see people getting into their cars and leaving the car park.

After the photo's he's already taken, Harvey feels confident.

He waits a few more minutes until it seems there aren't many people around. In his seat, Harvey undoes his trousers and pulls them down and climbs into the back of his car.

Pressing his face against the seat, Harvey slightly raises his arse, enough to keep it below the window.

Harvey can feel his cock pressing against his car seat and it sends a wave of pleasure through his body, feeling like a gust of wind can make him cum right now.

Holding his phone back, Harvey takes the photo and sits back up.

Looking down, he sees a pile of precum on his seat but decides to ignore it.

He pulls his trousers up and uploads the photo to NoodMe and gets back into the driver's seat.

Arriving back home, Harvey checks the app and sees that his last photo has a lot of likes and a lot of people paying for it.

Working it all out, Harvey has made way over £1000 just from his photo's today and he can't stop himself from smiling.

Checking his messages, he has hundreds! But one stands out.

MrGTop: Well done today, I'm impressed. How horny are you right now?

SlutHarvey: Thank you sir! I'm so fucking horny after all this!

MrGTop: I bet you are, it's a shame you're not allowed to cum.

Taken back by this, Harvey puts his work bag in his bedroom and replies.

SlutHarvey: What do you mean?

MrGTop: You're not going to cum. You are to hold it in and then do a live chat for all your fans tomorrow where you are going to cum buckets.

WHAT!?

SlutHarvey: I can't do a live chat with all of them! Especially with how many there are!

MrGTop: You have too, check your latest post.

Clicking on his profile, Harvey reads the latest post that MrGTop has put up for him.

"I hope you all enjoyed me being a dirty little slut for you. My cock is rock hard after having my arsehole filled all day! But I'm going to hold it for you all! Tomorrow at 8pm, I'm doing a live chat where you can all watch me cum harder than ever as my arsehole is filled!"

SlutHarvey: You have not really done that?!

MrGTop: Oh I have and you will do it. Trust me, these gay men will know if it's not a built up cum.

SlutHarvey: Please, I can't. I need to cum!

MrGTop: Nope, you don't want to let your fans down do you? And lose them all.

SlutHarvey: I guess not.

MrGTop: Good boy, trust me, you will have a lot of people paying to watch that live!

Harvey's cock is begging for attention and reading this makes his arse twitch around the plug.

SlutHarvey: Okay, I'll do it.

MrGTop: Good, I'll speak to you tomorrow. And remember, NO CUMMING!

Harvey goes to his room and takes the plug out, leaving his arse feeling totally empty. He instantly misses it but having it in there just keeps him constantly horny.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers