Straight college roomies: Poker

Story Info
Cody and Tanner meet up with two guys and play strip poker.
4.6k words
4.5
12.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks into the college semester and my life was already pretty unrecognisable to my past self. The life I'd envisioned from my comfortable high school had been all about going to parties, getting popular again, meeting lots of new people (especially the ladies). But I'm not sure that would have a been as enjoyable as what was actually happening, and what would happen.

Like any morning, I woke up with the fall sunlight coming in through the window. As it was a Saturday, I took my time coming back to consciousness. I just lay there, taking as much time as I wanted. Hearing the sounds of activity starting up outside, listening too to the soft breathing of my roommate. I opened my eyes and looked over to his bed on the other side of the room.

Tanner was still asleep. The big mound that was his body under his own blanket rising and falling with his breathing. He was on his side, back turned to me. Every time I saw him I still felt amazed and jealous, even his back looked ripped if that was possible. His bulk tapered to his thick neck and then to his buzzed short black hair buried in the pillow. In the short time we'd known each other we'd gotten closer than I had dared imagine. He was cool, handsome, built, even funny and charming. He always seemed to have that easy confidence that came with being one of the biggest guys in any room. I had to admit, he was the kind of guy I wanted to be. But for now, he was like a different kind of friend, or brother. We'd shared a lot of our pasts with each other already, and more.

I turned back to look at the ceiling and let out a sigh. I went to turn over but felt tenderness and aching in my torso. As a football player I was no stranger to soreness from working out, but Tanner took things to another level. We'd been going to the gym together sometimes and working out in the room at others. The dumbbells and barbell I'd helped him to bring in a few weeks ago had become something of our own private gym and I felt it was showing. A few weeks wasn't long, but I could swear my arms were getting bigger already.

My hands reached down under my blanket and felt at my aching arms. We'd done some gym stuff yesterday and I could feel it. My hands rubbed at the wounded muscles, and then moved around giving myself a scratch on my belly and then at my thigh. Then, it drifted over to between my legs. My bare dick was soft this morning, but that was unusual lately. After messing around with Tanner before he'd lost all sense of shame and basically didn't wear clothes anymore, and after a week of that I'd followed suit and been getting used to it. But sleeping naked was new to me, and the feeling of just me against the sheets was comfortable in ways I really enjoyed. Maybe too much though, since most mornings I was rock hard when I woke up. I reached back up and brushed at my short brown hair and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Yo." The low grunt came from across the room as my roommate turned over to face me.

"Morning T."

"Morning CJ." He replied.

That was another new thing. Cody was a short name. I didn't really need a nickname. But Tanner had just started calling me it one day and it stuck, although he'd probably forgotten by now that my middle name was Jason. It only made sense to reciprocate, although his middle name was Tucker and calling him 'TT' sounded way too weird. His parents had awful naming sense.

"So, remember the plan?" He muttered in his still sleepy state.

"Definitely. Workout here, lunch with Ethan and Noah, then whatever."

"For sure brother." He signed and threw the blanket off himself as he climbed out of bed.

His feet hit the floor and his legs braced as he stood tall, stretching his arms out above his head. His thighs and calves steadying his bulk, his sculpted body began to wake up. The powerful core clenched and engaged, a testament to the strength and power built up over time and effort and his chest rounded out the image with big wide pecs that expanded as he took a deep breath in, each extended arm above him stretching and flexing in a display of raw masculinity. But in the warm glow of the autumn morning, it was difficult not to look at the heavy, thick and soft shaft swinging between his legs.

He was so casual about it, and hardly noticed me watching his display before he wandered off into the bathroom and started washing his face and cleaning his teeth. I took a few minutes to let myself calm down and soften again before I threw back my blanket and joined him.

---

If you've never worked out naked before, it's interesting. I'd never learnt as much about engaging the right muscles as when Tanner explained and I could see every single one tense as he demonstrated. Showing me some bent over rows with his barbell, you could watch each muscle in his back contract and the motion was so clear and obvious, it just made sense. Plus, the liberation of not having awkward clothes pulling at you and keeping cool. I loved it.

Taking over the barbell from him I went through the motions as he placed a hand on my side to correct my angle. I kept focussed right up until he slapped my ass and laughed roughly.

After the workout we each took turns in the shower and got dressed. As I took my turn I thought about what the day had in store. Tanner had met a couple of the other freshman who were joining the wrestling team and they'd all arranged to check out some food places around the campus and Tanner had said he'd probably bring me along. Ethan and Noah. I had no idea what to expect, but I don't know if I could cope with three Tanners.

We left the dorm and headed round the lake on our way.

"So, what are these two like?" I asked curiously.

"You're gonna like them for sure. So, Ethan's kind of the same height as me but way more thin. Noah's the little one that doesn't shut up." He chuckled as he described them. "They're both a good laugh though. Mostly full of shit." He winked at me.

There was a little place on the other side of the lake that we'd arranged to meet up at and as we got closer I noticed who I thought were the right guys. There weren't that many people there and they were the only two meathead-looking guys so it wasn't too hard. As we got closer I saw the taller one slap the other on the head playfully. I couldn't tell what the shorter one was saying, but he was very animated.

We walked up and Tanner got their attention. "Yo guys! How's it going? This is Cody, my roommate. Ethan, and Noah."

Tanner pointed them out in turn. Ethan was the taller one as I'd though. He looked more slim and athletic than built in the way Tanner was with similar short dark hair, although he also had a more stern and rough looking face with stubble as he nodded at me.

Noah was maybe a little shorter than me as he got up, but he practically bounced up out of his chair. He had blonde hair and not a single bit of facial hair to obscure the big grin he gave me. He was stacked though, a little like if Ethan got compressed into a more compact shape without losing any muscle mass.

"Hey! You're Tanner's roommate? That's cool. Good to meet you buddy."

"Yeah likewise." I replied.

"So, we ready to go? Check out a couple of places." Ethan stood up more calmly.

"For sure, you wanna try out that burger place first?" Tanner suggested.

"Yeah! Burgers. Then we can do that milkshake place. Looked good right? Could really go for something like that now. Let's go!" Full of energy Noah started marching off.

Ethan caught his shoulder and turned him 90 degrees. "Wrong way Noah."

Noah giggled and started off in the right direction. Tanner looked back at me smiling and shrugged.

---

"Exactly! But you know the basketball guys are just annoying right? Like they were just playing about in there barely lifting. I was at least using the stuff and doing work you know?" Noah's energy never let up as we sat at an outside table eating through the burgers and milkshakes we'd picked up.

"If you keep pressing that hard you'll probably get even shorter." Ethan smirked.

"Hey, good things, small packages. You ever hear of that?" Noah retorted.

"Like a fun-sized chocolate bar. Doesn't last long." Tanner winked.

"Hey!" Noah crossed his arms and pouted.

"Don't sulk little buddy. You'll grow up to be a big strong man one day." Ethan laughed as he reached out and ruffled Noah's thick blonde hair. Tanner joined in chuckling as Noah couldn't keep up the act and cracked a smile. They had a good dynamic between them and it felt relaxed easily.

"Maybe all you need is some steroids. I bet Tanner could hook you up." Ethan continued.

"Nah, we shot the last of it into his ass this morning." I joked. The others laughed. It felt good to be included in the group's banter.

"You work out too don't you Cody? Tanner said you play... er..." Noah scrunched up his face trying to remember.

"Football?" I offered.

"Oh yeah! That was it!"

"Noah, your brother's on the football team. How did you forget which sport?" Ethan looked confused.

"Your brother's on the team?" I asked.

"Yeah! He's a senior and plays... er... one of the guys at the front when they're defending?"

"Defensive lineman?" I suggested.

"Yeah! I'm crap at football man, can never remember that stuff."

"Oh right, yeah I play running back. But I've not met a lot of the seniors yet."

"Sweet, well if you do my bro's a good guy. He bought me all that beer at least."

"Oh yeah. I remember you saying something about that." Tanner said.

"His brother explicitly said it was a bribe to get people to like him." Ethan chuckled.

"Yeah well, if you want we can go back to mine and get drinking? It's not far from here. Ethan doesn't get any though. He's 'above bribery' apparently."

"Hmph. Not above drinking though. You two in?"

Tanner gave me a quizzical look. "Yeah why not, could be fun." I accepted.

"Alright! I don't know if my roommates going to be there but I guess he won't mind us breaking out the beers!" Noah grinned.

"Didn't you say he's always off fucking his girlfriend though?" Tanner considered.

"Well yeah. Apparently he's already going out with some sophomore chick. He's stick thin though. Wait 'til she sees us, she'll leave him in a heartbeat." Noah puffed his chest up and joking posed showing off his biceps.

"She'd leave him for a real man, so calm down Noah." Tanner playfully patted his shoulder.

"Okay. Only beers for me and Cody then." Noah glared at the other two as we all started to get up and head over to a different corner of campus that I hadn't been to yet.

--

Noah's dorm was essentially the same as mine and Tanner's, just with a slightly different paint job and layout. As Noah had said, he had a good stock of beer with all these cans under his bed. It meant they were weirdly warm, but a beer's a beer. Between the four of us we got through several cans pretty quickly sitting in a circle on the floor.

"We should play a game! Any good ideas?" Noah asked.

"I think drinking's fun by itself." Ethan murmured.

"Like a drinking game? Hmm, dunno. What about you CJ?" Tanner looked at me.

"Don't really know a lot. I guess there's like beer pong? But we can't really do that in here." I suggested.

"I've got cards? But I only know blackjack and poker... Oooh strip poker!" Noah exclaimed and stood up grabbing a deck of cards.

"That's a strip game? Not a drinking game?" Tanner looked at him mockingly.

"Yeah but if you lose you lose clothes and chug your drink! Fun right? Unless you're afraid? Afraid you're of losing all your clothes?" Noah taunted.

Tanner laughed and shared a look with me. We both had no such fear. "Alright." Tanner nodded.

Noah took over as the dealer and zipped through a few rounds. We were all wearing pretty similar amounts so it seemed roughly fair: t-shirts, pants, socks. The first round Ethan lost and he pulled one sock off, but at Noah's arguing we agreed that both socks were one thing and the other came off. Immediately the next round was Noah's loss and so his socks came off too. Then, the third round was Noah's loss again.

Noah jokingly sulked at seeing the hands. "Hey something's wrong here."

"Don't be a baby, you're the dealer. If anything, it's your fault!" Ethan laughed.

"Eurgh." Noah gave an exaggerated groan and then whipped his t-shirt off revealing his body underneath. Much like the first time I'd seen Tanner, he did not look like a freshman. His chest was entirely hairless and smooth, but also huge and wide. He flexed each pec in turn making them bounce and we all laughed at the performance.

The cards came out again and looking through my hand I was confident.

"Three of a kind." I intoned as I showed mine.

"Two pairs." Tanner looked fairly confident.

"One pair..." Noah looked pained.

Ethan just shrugged and put his hand down with nothing interesting in it. He didn't argue he just reached down and pulled his t-shirt off as well. Like I'd thought seeing him before, he was a more slim and athletic build. Unlike Noah, he had a small patch of chest hair in the middle between his respectable pecs. But most impressively he had absolutely chiselled abs. Maybe it was the beer getting to me, but I couldn't help looking at the two shirtless studs in the room.

"Pick 'em up CJ." Tanner nudged me, I'd spaced out a little and hadn't realised the next hand came out.

Over the next few hands, the losses balanced out. My socks came off. Tanner's socks came off. Then Tanner's t-shirt. A few jokes about him juicing later and the next hand dealt me a loss. I looked around at the three guys staring at me as I reached down to pull my t-shirt off.

"Not bad bro." Ethan muttered approvingly.

"Yeah, the workouts have really been doing you good roomie." Tanner asserted.

"Thanks T." I looked back at him and smiled.

We kept going for several more rounds, and the beer cans were piling up. We were definitely getting at least tipsy and some of Noah's words especially were slurring. But we were all having a good time and laughing and joking with every bit of clothing that got taken off. We even started trying to throw them into weird places from where we sat. Over Noah's desk, his chair, onto the door handle.

Eventually it left us each in just our underwear.

"Dude this is so close." Noah giggled. "Next one to lose full on loses." He started dealing out the cards.

"Imagine if your roommate came back now." I chuckled at the thought.

"Yeah back from fucking his 'girlfriend'." Noah laughed back.

"Just because you can't get one doesn't mean he's the same." Ethan jabbed Noah's bare side.

"Hey! I've had loads of girlfriends."

"Your hand doesn't count as a girlfriend." I mocked.

"Ooh good one CJ." Tanner shot me a smirk.

"I will have you know," Noah began. "I fucked a girl on that very bed last weekend."

"Dreams don't count either." Tanner countered. I laughed and looked at him as he looked triumphant and held his hand up. The sound of the high-five insulting Noah even more.

"Well I bet it's better than you guys. When's the last time you got laid, huh?" He stared around at us bluntly.

"Like almost a couple of months for me." I admitted.

Ethan looked to me and then sighed. "Yeah good few months."

Tanner shrugged. "Yeah a few weeks I guess."

"See? I win. Oh! And yeah. Four. Of. A. Kind." His cards came down proudly.

Two pairs from Ethan. One pair from me. Probably my loss then.

"Damn shame. High eight."

Tanner stood up to start sliding off his boxers. I knew what was coming out, so I looked to the other two to see their reactions.

"Elephant trunk is coming out first then!" Noah laughed and clapped his hands.

"Of course, I bet you guys see each other in the showers or something then." I guessed.

"Yeah, the seniors were really annoyed when they saw Tanner. Like they were being upstaged."

"Ethan, they were upstaged."

Tanner's boxers dropped into the middle of the circle. "You guys gotta decide third place now then."

Tanner sat back down next to me and leaned back. I'd seen it many times now but I looked over him all the same. His big chest, his powerful core, the little trial of hair looking down to the thick soft cock that lay against his big thigh. He was a stud, anyone could see. Plus he was so relaxed and confident. He probably spent more time naked like this than clothed to be honest.

The next round was more tense. It was down to me, Ethan, and Noah. One in three chance. The cards came round and I was unsure about my hand and ultimately, I lost. I stood up and looked at the faces watching me. Ethan and Noah looked on interested. After all, these three had all seen each other, I was the odd one out. I was glad I'd managed to stay soft, but I was nervous as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down.

"Oh nice, pretty good one bro." Noah approved.

"Yeah brother, the ladies love it." Tanner winked at me.

"Yeah it's definitely better than thick brick over here." Ethan thumbed to Noah.

"At least my dick got wet recently, better than yours then." Noah snorted.

I sat back down strangely happy with the compliments. I shared a smile and a nod with Tanner as we got back to how we'd essentially been earlier that morning hanging out nude. I watched as Noah started dealing out the last round, just cards to him and Ethan, while I dropped my boxers on top of Tanner's in the middle.

"Let's say we believe you. What did you and this mystery girl get up to? Bet it was just kissing." Ethan asked.

"Well. We came back here and there was some making out. Some fondling. Some teasing." Noah smirked as he looked at the cards in his hand. "She gave some really good head man."

"So she just blew you?" Ethan interjected.

"If you let me finish you'd know I picked her up and threw her on that bed and fucked her senseless, Ethan."

"Probably fucked her bored too."

"Nah man, she loved it." Noah's other hand idly rubbed himself in his boxers.

"Have you ever held a girl in your arms and fucked her like that?" Tanner asked. He was still laying back and I thought I saw his soft dick move a little as he asked.

"Only monsters like you can do that T." I responded. He looked back at me, smiled and nodded as if it was obvious. The image of him carrying some chick and fucking her at the same time... I started to get a semi. Fuck he was sexy sitting there.

"Two. Pairs." Noah folded his arms and sat proudly.

Ethan paused and looked at the cards. Back to his own cards. "What a shame... full house."

Noah threw up his hands. "So close!" He bounded up from the floor and immediately his boxers came off and exposed his obvious semi. His dick wasn't like mine or Tanner's though, it was much shorter but also much thicker. The 'thick brick' comment from earlier suddenly made sense.

"Winner can't be left out." Ethan stood up and slid his briefs off as well. The dick that flopped out was soft still, but the contrast between him and Noah was clear. Where Noah was shorter and thicker, Ethan was long and thin.

Both guys dropped their underwear into the pile in the middle making it complete and sat back down.

"So have you actually done that Tanner?" Noah went right back to chatting casually, like we weren't four guys completely naked and drunk sat in a circle.

"Yeah. It's not as good as you'd think. You can't go that rough and it's hard to get the angle right." He motioned with his hands as if he was holding a girls ass and trying to position her over his shaft.

"What's wrong with just normal positions? Why have people got to make it so fancy and complicated?" Noah moaned.

"When they've got to compensate for their little equipment?" Ethan threw back.

"Shut up pencil dick." Noah laughed loudly.

They were still so chill and laid back, it definitely made me feel more relaxed too. Even as I noticed that Noah's hand was back to rubbing himself thinking about that girl. I looked to my side and Tanner was also holding himself.

12