Straight Curious to Bi

Story Info
A straight curious guy gets turned.
1.9k words
4.53
46.1k
52
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers

When i was 18, I used to go to a friend's house often. He was 5 months older than me. We would usually watch movies or just hang out. Back then, computers were only in one room at school.

Eventually, he found some porn vhs tapes. We would watch these, and would take turns going to the washroom when we got too horny. One day he said, I can't do it man, and pulled his cock out and started stroking there on the coach. I'd watch him and then joined in.

This became the regular movie scenario for awhile, then I got the nerve to suggest stroking each other. I feared I went too far, then he leaned back and let me Jerk his cock. It felt so hard yet so soft. He reached over and stroked me at the same time, it felt so good to not do it myself.

Eventually we didn't need the movies, we would go to the bedroom to hang out, and jerk each other off.

One night, he had me so horny. Jerking me for awhile he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't want him to stop stroking, so I kissed him back. I was getting close, then I felt his tongue enter my mouth. We sat there French kissing as he slowed his hand to edge me.

He moved down and took me in his mouth, mapping out the veins with his tongue. I have to stop him, I don't want to cum too fast.

I move down and lick his cock, shortly after I started sucking him he made me stop, and went back down on me. I wasn't sure why at the time, but eventually figured out he's a strict bottom. I could feel my orgasm coming, he took me out of his mouth and jerked me until I came.

Eventually I got married, and tried to put the bisexual experience as just curiosity. Even though I would still daydream about playing with my friend.

A few years later, he stopped at the store I worked at and we talked for a bit, just generally. I would drop him off at his place on my way home. After a few times, we're almost to his place when he says something that shocked me.

Do you think we can play like we used to sometime? I'm overwhelmed at the time, and say I'm married, we were exploring when we were younger. He went inside, I could see he felt rejected. That was the last I saw him unfortunately, I probably would have changed my mind if he came around a couple days later.

A few years go by, sex life at home gets pretty rare, and when it happens, pretty boring. I stumbled upon an app with a bunch of chat groups. Here I met an amazing woman, and although I didn't think it possible, we fell in love.

We talked about everything, even my story of playing with my friend. She not only was okay with it, but supported me. She even told me that when she decides to watch porn, it's always bi guys with a woman. She even offered to suck a cock with me if we got together. Her support allowed me to accept, it's okay to play with the same sex.

In another group, I heard about another website for guy hook ups, even advertising, for the curious. I made an account, basic information, uncut, straight curious.

One Sunday afternoon, leaving work, I see I have a new message there. Opening it I see, I love uncut. I'm nervous, I haven't really chatted like this with another guy, so I thank him and ask if he is uncut too.

I am, he replies. Then asks, Straight curious, about what? I gave him the basic run down, minimal experience, married and she wouldn't approve. However have been wondering how it would feel to hold a cock, if it would be how I remembered.

That's fair, he replied. It's hard to explain but I felt comfortable talking to him. He then adds, or sucking one so good, he cums in your mouth. I tell him, that sounds hot. He says, I know you haven't had anyone else's, but have you ever ate your own cum? I tell him, I haven't, I've licked my precum, but always lose my nerve after I cum.

He tells me again, that's fair. What you need is a guy to put your legs on his shoulders and fuck your ass, then scoop up your cum and feed it to you. I moaned, then replied that sounds so fucking hot.

I tell him I'm about to leave work and drive home, he tells me I should go home and take care of how horny I am, then eat it. I told him I didn't think I'd get much time.

When I get home, I see another message. That's a shame, I'd love to help you. He's got me so horny, I ask to see a picture of him. I'm not hard anymore, but I'll send one he says. He sends me the pic, I reply that's not hard?

He lols, then says I'm about 9 inches and thick hard. I keep looking at the picture, he really has a beautiful cock, I'm almost drooling.

After I strip off and get ready for a shower, I send him a pic of my hard cock. He tells me he'd love to suck me and have me fuck his ass. Then he sends me a picture of probably the biggest cock I've ever seen. He says maybe I can use that later.

I message my girl and tell her all about what happened, as usual she's supportive. I take the phone in the shower and jerk off telling her about it, I came so hard. I caught it, remembered him saying I should eat it. Lifting my hand to my mouth, I lick up the warm creamy load.

It wasn't bad at all, I could tell it turned her on that I did it. It wouldn't be the last time I ate my load now.

I send him a message, it didn't taste bad.

The next day he replied, you should come to my place and try it right from the tap. I think of the picture the day before, and before I overthink it, say okay. He sends me an address, and I drive in town.

I pull up to the address he gave me, I'm nervous and think about leaving when I see him open his door. I go inside and he leads me into the living room. We chat for a little, I don't know where to start, but he leads the conversation and I relax fairly fast.

As he's talking about some of the messages we sent, he reaches down and starts rubbing my crotch. When I start moaning, he leans in, whispers, I know you're not big on kissing men, but I am. His lips met mine, and I kiss him back. After a little more rubbing, I start looking for his tongue with mine. I can feel him smiling.

I reach down to rub his cock, fuck it feels bigger than it looked. He breaks off from my lips and moves down my body. Looking up at me while he opens my pants and pulls them off me, taking my underwear with them. He then licks and kisses my cock, when he gets to my head it's so sensitive I jump. Then in one steady move, he swallows me right to my base causing me to moan.

He slowly works my cock until he feels me throb, then he pulls off it and comes back up to kiss my lips again, I don't hesitate and pull him into my arms. He's careful not to touch my cock so I don't explode. I'm not so careful, while our tongues play with each other, I open his pants and get his cock in my hands, I can't help but moan in his mouth, how can something so hard feel so soft.

He rolls to the side, not breaking the kiss, then I feel him pushing on my shoulders. I start down his body. I'm mesmerized by his huge manhood. I lick it all over with light flicks of my tongue. Looking up, I can see by his face, I'm doing a good job.

I lick the precum off his head, and swirl my tongue around the crown. I take his head and start lightly bobbing. Licking his tip whenever I could. I went as far down as I could, so far my eyes watered and I gagged a bit. He moaned. Holding the base I stroked while sucking the top half, occasionally going deep enough to choke a little. I was in cock lust.

It didn't take much longer when I heard him say, I'm going to cum soon. My hand was already soaked in my drool and his precum, so I reached down and gently slipped my index finger in his ass. I felt the first blast of cum hit the back of my mouth, catching me a little by surprise. I spilled some of the initial blast, but was able to swallow the rest.

He led me back to the bedroom, and we cuddled a bit while he recovered. He told me he can go multiple times with a little break in between. About half an hour, or 15 minutes if the kissing was hot enough, he grinned. So we start kissing again.

15 minutes later, he says he wants to fuck. He can tell I'm worried about how huge he is. He tells me to slide to the edge of the bed, he wants to lube me and ride me. I'm relieved and move over.

I see him grab the lube and stroke my cock to lube it. He uses so much lube, I feel it running down my ass. It feels so good I close my eyes and moan. Then when my eyes are closed he covers his cock in lube.

My eyes open when he puts my legs against his chest and rubs his head against my virgin hole. I protest saying he's too big. He tells me he's just teasing my ass a little before he climbs up to ride me. I'm a little skeptical, but try to relax and enjoy the sensation.

He's applying a little pressure, and reaches up to play between my nipples and cock. More pressure, no you're way too huge I protest weakly, until I feel my muscle closing behind his head. It hurts, my ass is burning, but feels good at the same time.

He slowly works his way in, adding more lube frequently. When I'm fully impaled by him, he slowly starts thrusting. The pain is way less than the pleasure now. He builds up a steady rhythm, my cock starts leaking cum steady. His speed picks up till he's truly fucking me, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks.

He reaches and strokes my cock, I explode so hard that my cum almost hits my chin. My muscles tightening up caused him to cum in me, filling my ass.

He stays in my ass, leans down and scoops up most of my cum and feeds it to me. Then leans down to kiss me again.

I sit in my car out front, All I can think is, it's going to be a long drive home sitting on my fucked ass. I went on the site and changed straight curious to bi, and couldn't wait till I tell my girl this story.

Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers