Straight Curious to Bi Ch. 03

Story Info
A curious bi guy makes a new friend.
1.5k words
4.55
9.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers

Everyone is over 18.

In the first story I tell of my intro into bi sex when I was 18, which led to a future encounter when the curiosity returned.

The second story I had a rough experience, partly due to me not practicing safely meeting online people.

Comments between * are text messages.

I still couldn't believe what happened the last time. I should have known better. That could have been worse. All these thoughts and more flood my mind after the last encounter I had. It definitely was not what I had in mind.

Who do you go to? As much improvement as there had been to acceptance of the lifestyle, there's still a long way to go.

It took a couple weeks before I logged back in to the website, I cleared my profile of any identifiers. I blocked Jeff, but was still very anxious he would find me again.

I was about to log off and got a new message. I stared at the notification, almost nauseous from my nerves. I checked the message, and it was just a basic greeting, *Hello, what are you looking for?*

I tell him my last experience was one of nightmares, so I'm not sure if I'll try anymore.

He responds, he's terribly sorry I went through that, and would gladly listen if I needed an ear to listen to.

I tell him I appreciate it and will keep it in mind.

It takes me a couple days to realize, it would probably help to talk to someone about it. I send a message to him. He responds and we chat generally for a bit. He seems pretty genuine, and suggests we meet at a coffee shop to talk instead. This seems pretty safe to me, and we plan a coffee for two days time. He tells me to look for a guy, 45 about 5' 11" and 220 lb. He has salt and pepper hair and beard. I'll wear a blue ball cap, just ask if I'm Kevin.

I show up at the coffee shop, grab a coffee and look around. A few groups of seniors, some couples, and a lone guy wearing a blue ball cap in the far corner. I walk over to him and ask, "Kevin?" He looks me up and down, smiles and says, "Yes, please join me."

We talked for quite a bit about what had happened, and how bad I felt about getting into the situation in the first place. He consoles me and tells me it's sometimes hard to pick up on things, especially when you're pretty new exploring the lifestyle. There's a lot of terminology that's used that can throw new people off too. We talked for a couple hours. He told me about his marriage, how basically it was formality sex and they probably would be separated if it wasn't for their kids. I understood too well being in the same situation. We went our separate ways, but not before planning to meet there again tomorrow.

I felt a lot better, Kevin had helped me not blame myself for the actions of that rough meeting. I'm actually really looking forward to talking to him again.

When I meet Kevin the next day, he makes no attempt to hide looking me up and down. I felt flushed when his gaze lingered on my crotch. He tried to educate me on some of the lingo, when he tried to describe frotting, I just wasn't quite understanding. He tells me, he doesn't live that far away. Then he asked if I was comfortable enough with him, to possibly go there with him. He seemed nice and genuine trying to help me, so I agreed.

I followed him to a nice neighborhood, bungalow with a nice kept yard. We went inside and he offered me a drink or anything, I declined for now. So he tried to explain frotting again. He didn't get frustrated, instead asked if a demonstration might be better. The look in his deep blue eyes was pure lust as he asked. Between the hot look he gave me, and the fact we were talking about sex for the last while has me pretty horny. I was going to try to play hard to get, but actually agreed pretty quickly.

We both stood up, watching each other undress, I heard him moan when I lowered my boxers. I don't think I'm huge, but I've never got any complaints. He looked to be about 6 inches, and I was almost surprised to see uncut as well.

He stepped towards me, reaching out and gently pulling my towards him. Kissing me gently as his hands rubbed my shoulders. I followed his lead. He moved his hands down to rub my back, then I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I again followed his lead and rubbed his back as I kissed him back. As we were getting lost in the kiss, I moved my hands down to rub and squeeze his ass cheeks. He moaned in my mouth, as he now followed my lead. Our cock grinding together like they were having a sword fight, getting precum over each other.

He let go of my ass, and moves his hips back a little. I tried to chase him to keep grinding. He reaches between us and takes both our hard, dripping cocks in one hand. He gently starts to stroke, he felt so good against me. As he starts stroking faster, I moan loudly in his mouth. I can feel the veins and every throb of his cock through mine. I feel my balls tighten up, and tell him I'm going to cum. He strokes faster and I can't stop it, with a big throb I shoot my load over him. My orgasm causes him to cum over me.

We sit there for a bit, that was intense. He said, "that was frotting. I just had a new shower installed last week, would you help me see if it's big enough for two?" He asks me. I agree and he shows me to the bathroom. It was beautiful, double sink, marble tile and the shower probably would fit four people. A large rain soaker shower head, and jets pointing in from every corner.

He adjusts the water to a nice temperature, he lathers up a sponge and glides it over my body. Around my neck, down my arms. Then slowly over my chest, getting my nipples very clean, working his way down to the small of my belly. He washes down the outside of each leg, working back up the inside. I close my eyes, expecting my manhood to be next, but he turns me around and does my back. He deliberately works down to my ass, slowly massaging the soap in. Working the sponge between my cheeks. He puts some soap in his hand while the water rinses me. Then he kneels, places his face between my cheeks and gently starts licking my ass. He reaches around with his soapy hand, and massages the soap into my balls and cock. The massage turns to stroking, while his tongue applies pressure to my sphincter, slowly working in. He feels me throb hard, and stops stroking me. He stands up, and says "me next.", handing me the soap.

I try to duplicate what he had done to me, working the soap into his body. I was too turned on from how he treated me to be as slow and deliberate. I washed his chest, once the water rinsed him. I licked and sucked his nipples while washing his belly. I washed his crotch next, softly lathering him up. As the water rinsed away the soap again, I took him in my mouth, gently sucking while I shaped up his legs. As I worked him in my mouth deeper, I reached behind and started rubbing his sphincter with my soapy fingers. I felt him throb and pulled off him.

Turning towards the wall, he bent forward, looked at me and said, "fuck me." I eased a finger in his ass gently, slowly working it around. After it felt less tight, I eased a second finger in. Gently working them in and around, rubbing his back and ass cheeks softly.

When he was loosened up, I moved in close behind him, rubbing my head against his tight opening. I felt him push back, he wanted me bad. He tensed up as my head went past his sphincter. I paused till he relaxed, then slowly pushed in. With small gentle thrusts, I eventually was buried in him. I kissed the back of his neck while starting to thrust in and out.

He was moaning, a long steady moan. He started getting synchronized to my thrusts. My balls swinging against his. I kept kissing the back of his neck while reaching down and stroking him. He was thrusting back on me, then ahead into my hand. I felt him swell and throb as he shot cum against the shower wall. His muscles contacting, milking my load.

As I pulled out, my cum seeped from his ass, running down his leg. It mixed with his as it washed down the drain. "Now I'm glad I upgraded to the tank less hot water." he laughed.

After we dried off, he said his wife will be home in an hour, but we need to have another coffee date soon. After getting dressed, we kissed again as I was leaving. I can see weekly coffee dates in our future.

Tankr2
Tankr2
73 Followers