Straight guy gets anonymous massage

Story Info
Young man finds himself in a situation with an anonymous guy.
3k words
4.39
45.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harryj34
Harryj34
28 Followers

I'm a guy in my early 20s and I consider myself straight. I've only ever been attracted to women and don't find men physically attractive. I'm usually fairly successful with girls, I'm over 6 foot tall, in good shape and young looking, however, last year I ended up having an experience I never could have foreseen. I was incredibly horny and had been trying to get laid for a few days but it was to no avail. I was trying my luck, swiping tinder and chatting to a few girls but not much was materialising. I was frustrated, it could be hard to convince girls to hook up straight off the bat! My mind started to wander to a certain app that gay guys use like tinder.

"It must be easy for them" I thought to myself enviously but that wasn't something for me was it?!

I couldn't imagine myself ever actually using it but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a look...

Within a moment I set up a blank profile and took a look at what the app had to offer. Instantly, I was put off by the profiles and guys messaging me with their masculine features on show. I was definitely in the wrong place for my needs but it was still interesting to see. People were so open and forward about their wants and this was rare with girls!

After just a few minutes of browsing I had already decided to delete the app but just before doing so I took one last final scroll. I came across a profile that showed two smooth legs in heels, fishnet stockings and a short skirt. The figure was sat on the edge of a bed and to my surprise looked pretty sexy. The body looked fairly feminine, the tight clothes showing off a body that was in undoubtedly in good shape, quite curvy but slightly too muscular to be a woman. The mysterious profile had no face pictures but it said it was looking to give massages to relief tense guys. With my frustration soaring I thought that I might fit the bill and I sent the mysterious masseuse a body pic (as asked) and a message asking to know more. It seemed like a harmless thing to do since I had downloaded the app. They replied instantly explaining that they were a smooth guy around 30 who liked to dress in lingerie and give sensual massages to young guys. Some more body pics followed showing two smooth, thick thighs leading up to a nice round ass in tight black panties. They gripped the ass nicely, it and it looked smooth and feminine but also quite muscular suggesting they might be masculine and imposing. It was confusing and I felt very weird about talking to this person but simultaneously I was turned on and excited. I knew if I met in real life and saw a man face to face I would be turned off, the reality would almost definitely be different!

I knew deep down this wasn't something for me but in my state of arousal and frenzied frustration I wanted to buy into the sexy pictures and my idealised imagination of what meeting might be like. I messaged back explaining my dilemma, I thought the pictures and the idea of a massage were extremely exciting but I still knew seeing a man face to face would be very off-putting. To my surprise he understood.

"We could have an anonymous meet?" He suggested.

Neither of us had exchanged face pics yet but I still didn't understand how this would possibly work? After a few more messages were exchanged it was explained what would happen. It sounded crazy and potentially even dangerous. I didn't know this person at all, what they were like or what they looked like from the waist up. I flipped back and forth debating the situation for about 30 mins but finally I had just about come to a conclusion. With a sudden wave of courage, I decided against my best judgment to accepted the offer.

..............................................................................

I walked down the road wearing sports shorts, trainers, a hoodie and carrying a kit bag. I had given my housemates the slip but telling them I had football training which was not until later and left dressed for it as not to arouse suspicion. There was absolutely no way they could know anything about this. I thought this was crazy, who knows what my friends would have thought about it! Putting my nervous thoughts aside I carried on bravely until I made it to my destination. Finally, I arrived outside the building. I had been instructed to arrive at 5 pm and to send a message confirming my arrival. Taking a big gulp I did just that but to my excruciation I was told to wait for another 10 minutes while he prepared. I walked shiftily up and down the busy road trying to look as if I had a place to be but I was visibly nervous and stuck out. In my head every person who glimpsed at me knew what I was up to.

To my relief, I eventually got the message and flustered, I rushed towards the door of the building. I rang the buzzer for flat 3A as I was instructed in the message and I was buzzed straight in without a single sound from the intercom. My heart pounded as I walked up the stairs but eventually I made it to the apartment door. It was left ajar, just as arranged; quietly and carefully I made my way in and shut the door behind me. Nobody in the entire world knew I was here other than my masseuse, a man who's face I would never even know. I was tempted to leave before it was too late but I ignored all of my instincts. I took off my trainers, shorts and football kit, stripping straight down to my boxers. I folded my clothes in a neat pile by the door next to my bag. I was so nervous but also still weirdly excited by the situation, I was getting a real adrenaline rush alongside my arousal and my cock was half erect pushing outwards against my boxer shorts. The flat was dead silent and I all I could hear was my nervous, heavy breath, however, I knew I wasn't alone.

I walked through into a neat, empty bedroom carrying a long football sock which was in my bag, on my arrival I carefully tied it, securely over my eyes. It was quite tight. I couldn't see a thing and there was no chance in me catching an accidental glimpse of my masseuse. Ready for whatever was going to happen next I positioned myself face down on the centre of the bed and waited in anticipation. After just a minute I heard footsteps getting louder and louder as they approached, they were now directly behind me. Next, I could now feel a weight on the bed as my masseuse manoeuvred over me. I could feel his presence above me and his eyes assessing my almost naked body. This was crazy, I had no idea who this person was. I heard the "click" of a bottle opening and a squirting sound from behind me, this was a massage after all.

"Straight guys get massages from guys all the time" I reasoned in my head, "was this really so weird?". Against my better judgment I told my self this was all normal, just an ordinary massage and by now he had already begun to rub lotion deep into my legs. The masseuse's hands were bigger than any I was used to but they rubbed lotion into my calves smoothly and with care. Inevitably they ascended, making their way up, higher and higher until they reached the very top of my thighs. Ironically, I felt tense but I tried to let go and be passive, letting him take control. Regardless of whether or not the pictures I had seen had turned me on I had never been touched like this by a guy before and I had never felt so vulnerable. If this wasn't enough, the blindfolded added an even greater intensity, making me even more sensitive to every touch and caress. My mind raced to try to imagine: who was doing this? What were they wearing? What did they look like? Were they turned on?!

While my thoughts exploded, trying to answer these questions, the two hands grasped my boxers and firmly pulled them down exposing my round white ass. The massage had only been going on for about 10 minutes but already they were pulled down cooly and quickly with little effort. The only barrier, the only attempt I made to prevent giving my entire body to this unknown stranger was dismissed laughably. Now I lay there in front him, truly exposed. I didn't honestly know what to expect from the massage, we had loosely agreed that a happy ending would occur but had he invited me here just for this?

In my state of desperation and need for a release I didn't realise what I had truly signed up for. In my head and when I was aroused by the photos it was all about me. But now I knew it was no longer just my pleasure at stake. Suddenly, I had an overwhelming realisation that I had presented myself blindfolded, naked and vulnerable to an unknown man with needs; the need to use a young man like me. The oily hands began to caress me and pulling my cheeks apart and carefully inspecting my hole.

Even more, the lotion was added and the fingers rubbed continuously over and around my ass. He firmly massaged my balls squeezing them tight and teased my hole with his fingers.

I was still in a semi-state of shock but against all odds I still very turned on. My cock was incredibly hard and stood around 7 inches; this of course had not gone unnoticed by my masseuse. A large moist hand reached under me, carefully encouraging me up to sit on all fours. With a great amount of lotion the hand pulled my tight foreskin back exposing the throbbing head of my penis. It was incredibly sensitive and as the lotioned hands slid up and down me, my body spasmed. Even if I had tried to get him to stop, explaining that this was too much for me he never would have believed me. There's no way he would have taken me seriously based on my manhoods extreme state of arousal. The massage had only been happening for 15 mins and already I was on all fours, a toy for a stranger with my cock being slowly milked. A warm tongue now started to explore, lapping at my hole and my body shuddered. My ass was very sensitive and I couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't resist but I observed the wet sensation giving my hole to the stranger to enjoy. This was already an absurd situation but next, a rigid, thick finger pushed against my wet hole. This was now too much! It started to enter me, exploring inside me but I couldn't handle it! Involuntarily, my muscles clenched against the intrusion and I fell forward back onto the bed.

Unfazed, my masseuse, sat on my slippery behind and continued to rub lotion into my shoulders. I could now get an idea of what the person was like. His legs were on top of me, either side of mine, straddling me. I could now feel they were quite muscular ( more so than mine) and clad in fishnet stockings. I could also feel a skirt sitting on top of me. It felt like he was dressed just like the photos but this was different. I could feel a hard cock pulsating through it and it started to grind against me as I was massaged. I had not accounted for this. It was pressed hard against me and it was obvious my masseuse was enjoying the sensation. As a guy I know the feeling of being throbbing and desiring that release. I thought of all the girls I had dry-humped with pent up sexual energy and I was now experiencing the same thing. There was obvious sexual tension from my masseuse and as he rocked back and forth I tried to imagine what was going to happen next?! A finger had already entered me. I didn't want to get fucked but I was blindfolded, naked with a hard cock pushing against my ass with genuine lust and intent.

Luckily, before my worst fears came to fruition I was held by the shoulders and gently turned over onto my back. My masseuse sat on my thighs straddling me and I could feel the fishnet stockings on my bare legs again. The hands once again started to massage me, rubbing my chest slowly, playing with my nipples before making their way south once again towards my manhood. Now lotion soaked hands grasped me once more and expertly started to jerk my cock. My masseuse would skillfully go from this to using his mouth. He also squeezed my balls tight with one hand and delicately slapped them with the other causing me to yelp. It hurt a little but it did feel good at the same time. I had been on the edge for what felt like ages now and I was ready to explode but I wasn't being allowed any relief.

The pleasure stopped momentarily and my hands were lifted and thrust against the lap of the stranger. I could feel the smooth, strong legs through the fishnet stockings and nervously I explored. My hands made their way up and down them, feeling the fabric and the legs powerful muscles. I carried on until my hand slid over a firm muscular ass which felt impressive. Smooth, curvy and well dressed as it was, it was definitely not a woman's body. My masseuse was clearly too stocky and strong to be a girl.

Finally, my exploration ended as my hands reached the groin. To my surprise, they brushed over the hard longing cock which was now fully exposed. I couldn't believe what I had felt, it felt so weird. It was intriguing but I didn't really want this to go any further than it had. If I could have seen who was on top of me I truly would have been turned off but I was worked up and still on the edge. I gave in and ever so slightly my hand gently grasped the cock. It was probably about 6 inches but it was very hard as I already knew. It was pumping in and out of my loose grip. This was a first and he was seriously horny, continuing to fuck my hand. I was still reluctant but slowly as I got used to it I started to go with the motion. Before I knew it I was jerking the unknown stranger's dick and I could tell he was getting close.

Without warning, the stranger quickly got off me and repositioned himself laying alongside me. As far as I could tell we were now in a 69 position and the cock I had just encountered was now positioned against my blindfolded face, pressing hard, against my mouth with purpose. I couldn't believe this was happening but I opened it. I took it in my mouth and as it entered me and I did my best to suck. It was warm, rigid and being pumped deeply in and out of me. I started to hear moaning. It felt weird and wrong but I had already come this far, I was too horny and too invested to stop now. I carried on the best I could and to my surprise, as he climaxed hot cum poured out, flooding my mouth. It filled me as he groaned.

"Take it you slut" he whispered humiliatingly. This was the first time I had heard a voice for the whole encounter. In my head I was the one who was here to be serviced by an anonymous masseuse but instead maybe I was the one providing the service? A naive slut? When the cum filled my mouth I was unable to swallow, the warm slimy texture and taste came as a shock. I couldn't swallow the load, most was dribbled down my face and some remained in my mouth, it was mortifying. My cock was still on edge and was being milked relentlessly. In only another moment, I too had exploded everywhere. It covered my stomach and chest and it was all over myself. The orgasm was one of the most intense I've had, the build-up, fear, and excitement all contributing to a crescendo of pleasure and relife. As soon as the wave of the orgasm passed I wondered what I had done?! I was naked in a male stranger's house, blindfolded covered in cum from my groin to my mouth.

Once satisfied, as arranged my masseuse left the room. I took my blindfold off, put my boxers back on, cleaned myself up and quickly got dressed back into my sports gear. I hadn't seen light for a long time and as I left the light seared my eyes. I started to walk away from the building and my vision started to return. I wondered what had just happened and who I just met? Post ejaculation my head was clear and I felt some shame straight away about the experience. It was so was confusing, the excitement and physical pleasure were intense but I had never thought I would be willingly involved in something like that! I was so infatuated about meeting and being pleasured that I completely dismissed the possibility of what was to come. It was never going to be just a massage was it?


Harryj34
Harryj34
28 Followers