Straight Guy Goes Speedo Shopping

Story Info
Big assed Ben has to buy Speedos for his trip.
2.6k words
4.67
18.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With multiple lockdowns and border closures my wife Cara and I were really looking forward to our upcoming holiday to Italy. We had planned it months ago and now it was less than a week away before we jumped on a plane and left Melbourne's cold winter behind.

"Ben, we need to go shopping and get you some swim shorts for the holiday" Cara announced. It was Saturday morning and the last thing I wanted to do was go to the shops, least of all to buy swim shorts. "What's wrong with my football shorts?" I ask. "There fine and that's what I always wear babe."

Cara had a smirk on her face and says, "well there's something you need to know about Italy babe, you aren't allowed to wear shorts when swimming in public pools or hotel pools."

"What do you mean? Have you booked some nudist adventure or something?" I tease.

"No, in Europe you have to wear speedos or brief swim shorts." She explains. Believing this was some ploy of hers to get me into some skimpy speedo, I reach for my phone and search "men's swimwear in Europe" and to my disbelief, she was fucking right. There are even signs with pictures of shorts with a cross through them. "Alright, let's go now before we waste the weekend at the shops" I tell her.

We head to the local Westfield and into the department store. Straight to the men's section we find the swimwear area. Cara grabs two pairs of speedos, a bright red one and a navy blue one. "Here, go try these one" she tells me. "There's not much of them, babe" I say, looking at these brief things and wondering how my big beefy ass would fit in them. "I like both colours, just work out the size I'm going to have a look in the women's section for a new bikini". I'm presently wearing my usual Saturday morning grey sweatpants and a hoodie and I make my way to find the fitting rooms. Why do they always hide them in the back ass end of the store? Okay so I get there, and this 20 something guy behind the desk says, "how many items you got there Sir?" Shit, being called Sir makes me feel old. He looks at what I'm holding and asks, "are you heading to somewhere warm, you definitely don't need swim trunks like that in Melbourne this time of the year". I blush, already feeling awkward about these bloody speedos.

He hands me a plastic card with a big "2" on it and I notice his name tag which reads "Josh". I head to the first open cubicle and drop my track pants and briefs and then slide on the blue pair. "Fuck" I think, it fits like a G-string. Half of my big hairy ass cheeks are exposed out of the sides and it's riding up trying to crawl into my ass. Let alone how tight my dick and balls feel. I whip them off and look at the size Cara picked. "L" it reads. Now I've got a tidy waist and usually take a 32' pair of jeans, but sure, I am aware that this causes problems when trying to fit my ass and thighs into anything. I look at the red one, standing there naked and just as I try to squeeze if over my junk and ass, there's a knock at the door. "Need any help in there Sir?" Says Josh the attendant.

"Ah, all good mate, just think my wife got the sizes wrong and I'll need to go the next one up" I say.

Josh replies "speedos are supposed to be very fitted, have you worn them before Sir?"

Shit, this dude, doesn't give up. "Ah nope, but I couldn't be seen in public like this" I say to him.

"I can help with that, let's see" he responds.

"Hmm, all good here bud, I reckon I need to try the next size up"

"That's what most guys say, though you don't want them saggy, open the door and I'll see how they fit" he tells me.

I open the door, knowing that this pain in the ass guy isn't going away any time soon.

"Wow, they look perfect" he says, eyes wide open and staring at my junk.

"Seriously?" I ask. Thinking to myself, these things are so tight, and my butt cheeks are bursting out the sides. Let alone my fat dick that you can see very clearly through the outline of these red speedos.

Josh tells me "that's how they are supposed to be worn Sir, tight and contained".

"Ping," I get a text from Cara, "babe I've run into Ashleigh and we're catching up for a coffee at Joe's Place, meet us there."

I turn around and show Josh just how full those red speedos are with my big ass. "Mate, look at the back, it's not containing anything'

"Sir, they look fine from behind, just how they are supposed to look," he tells me.

"Come out and look in the full mirror section where you can see all angles" he encourages.

I open the door more fully and walk out and start checking myself out in the four mirrors that shows all angles. Still not convinced, Josh has now decided to touch the edge of the speedos on my ass and say, "see how it covers quite a lot Sir."

At that point, a mate that I used to play rugby with walks into the fitting rooms.

"Ben, how's it..., fuck mate, you heading to Europe too?

I blush again, and reply "that obvious hey, Cara told me I had to get some speedos for the trip"

Dave, my rugby mate says "lol, I'm in the same situation bud," as he holds up the same two pairs of speedos I've been trying on. "Karen sent you here didn't she?" I say knowing that Cara and Karen would be on the same page.

"Yup" he says. "Fuck I'm looking at you and trying not to look at you, but all I see is dick for days, hahahaha." He's always been a smart ass.

I blush even more. "That's why I told Cara that my rugby shorts would be fine" I tell him.

Josh is between the two of us and it's clear he doesn't know where to look. Dave heads into a fitting room saying, "hope I look as good as you big Ben,".

Josh continues to be overly attentive and tells me to turn side on. Okay, so with the four mirrors, I'm not as bad as I thought inside the cubicle. I can see the trail of fur sticking out the top and Josh notices me looking down. "Sir, it looks really good from over here, you've got nothing to worry about."

Josh leaves me staring in the mirrors checking out my bulge and ass as he knocks on Dave's door and says "Sir, how's it all going in there?"

Dave responds with "hmm I reckon I need the next size up."

"Come out and get a better look with the mirrors out here" he tells him. "Fuck is this his standard response to dudes trying on speedos?" I think to myself.

Dave opens the door and is in the exact same pair of red speedos I've got on. I've seen his ass in the change rooms before, but this was next level. I could tell by the outline of his dick that he was cut. The mushroom head looked huge through the thin red fabric. "Snap" I say to him, as he notices we look the same. "Cara make you get them?" he asks.

"Yup, seriously mate, I may as well be naked, who the fuck wears these?" I respond.

"You look great in them mate, perfect fit I'd say" says Dave.

"Likewise, mate" I say as we are both blushing and trying to be all cool and macho about the situation.

"Guys it looks like you two are brothers" announces Josh.

"At least I won't be wearing them in the country I live" I tell them both.

I head back into the change rooms, thinking about the outline of Dave's speedo covered dick and notice I'm getting a little more blood supply to my own. I rub my thick uncut dick through the fabric of the speedo and notice how good it feels. Hmm, I am already thinking these bad boys might be good to wank in after they've had a trip to Italy.. "How do guys wear these things without getting hard?" I wonder.

I shout out to Dave "buddy, have a great trip and let's catch up when you're back".

"Cheers mate, have fun with your red speedos big Ben" he says chuckling aloud.

I've paid for them and got out of the store as fast as I could and was searching for a bathroom. I finally found one and headed in to have a piss that I'd been hanging onto for ages. Your usual white tiled men's room with three individual urinals without dividers and the scent of piss mixed with yellow urinal cakes.

I reach into my grey sweatpants and heft out my dick just as the door opens and in walks Dave. He stands beside me and glances over "old, mate, is this where the big dicks hang out?" he says, trying to be funny.

"Apparently so," I say, taking the opportunity to see him pull his fat cut dick out of his jeans. I notice that he's tucked what looks like those red speedos under his balls as piss starts flowing from his dick. Has he really kept them on?

I am trying hard to look straight ahead but have this need to find out if Dave has those red speedos on under his jeans. "You know what mate, I was getting all awkward with those speedos thinking about how little they leave to the imagination" I tell him.

"Yeah same here buddy, but they kind of felt good and who cares if people are checking out your junk?"

"It made me horned up as fuck" he continues.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yup, I left them on and reckon Karen might like a little fashion parade when I get home" he says chuckling.

There it is, he does have them on. My warm stream of piss flows to a stop as I peel back my skin and give my dick a few good shakes, noticing again, that it is getting firmer than it was a second ago.

"Mate, you should try them under jeans, the rub of the speedo against the denim is like someone is giving you a hand job," Dave explains.

I can't help but laugh and get more turned on and harder. I notice Dave looking at my dick again as it's big head pushes through my foreskin. "You getting turned on there big Ben or are you just excited to see me" Dave says through more chuckles.

"Ahh, you wish Dave, I bet you would love a go at this big thing" I say, shaking my dick towards him.

"Only if you put those speedos back on Benny".

I stare at him, trying to gauge if he is being serious or we are both being tools. His eyes were still on my dick and I look towards his and notice he's hard and slowly stroking. It could be mistaken for shaking the piss off but Dave was hard! I give my coke can dick a few long strokes and I am now equally as hard as Dave. "Fuck Ben, that thing is huge" says Dave.

"Show me those speedos," I confidently instruct Dave.

Dave pulls down his jeans to just under his butt and gives me a look, "man, they look sexy as mate, I need to check your fit" as I reach forward and rub my big hand over his ass. Wow, these things feel so good man. I have this overwhelming urge to grind my dick against his speedo covered ass.

"Hey Benny, why don't you put yours back on?" Dave asks.

Without hesitating, I kick off my trainers, pull down my grey sweatpants and jocks and reach into the shopping back to get my red speedo. As I bend over to pull them up, Dave remarks "fuck mate, that is one big beefy ass!"

Still wanting to feel my dick against Dave's covered ass, I pull the speedo up and try to shove my fat dick into it. Well, it kinda fits. I move behind Dave and push my hard speedo covered cock against his ass. Fuck, this fabric on fabric and the heat of Dave's ass is going to make me blow in a second. I reach around the front of Dave and take his dick in my hand. I start stroking and feel pre cum on his head. I rub this into his dick and can feel him pushing his ass back onto my dick. "Hmmm" I groan as I lean in and rub my stubble against his ear and neck.

I say to Dave "buddy, we should move this to the big cubicle at the end". Turning with Dave immediately behind me.

We strip off except our red speedos and Dave drops to his knees and starts licking my hard dick through the fabric. I can hear him smelling my cock and at the same time see his big tongue washing it through the speedo. I pull Dave back up and have this need to taste what he just got, so I shove my tongue into his mouth. He kisses back with force as his hands reach around and start rubbing my ass through the speedo. Both of our dicks are grinding against each other and mixing the large wet spots that have formed.

We hear the door to the bathroom open and someone walks in and for some dumb ass reason, goes into the cubicle beside us. We stay real still, hoping it's a quick piss and they will be gone. Nope, it sounds like they are settling in for something longer. Dave winks at me and bends over to go back to quietly licking my dick through the speedo. He pulls them down and tucks them under my hairy big balls. Holding my dick in his hand, he looks up at me with a shit eating grin. He tries real hard to get the head of it into his mouth and spends most of the time licking and eating the pre cum that is trying to drown him.

Knowing we must be quiet as fuck and that there's a dude in the cubicle beside us, turns me on even more. As my balls start to tighten and I know there's a bucket of cum coming, Dave kicks up a gear and manages to get the first third of my dick in my mouth. That's it, I pull down the sleave of my hoodie and bite onto the cuff as I start nutting one of my biggest loads into Dave's mouth. My head is thrashing, and my body is convulsing as I look down and see a hand holding a mobile phone under the cubicle partition.

"WTF" I say out loud. I grab my sweatpants, pull on my hoodie and swing the door of the cubicle open. Dave's got a mouthful of nut and has no idea what I'm doing.

I see the back of a guy running towards the exit of the bathroom and grab his shoulder. "Hey" as I turn him around.

"Oh, look what we have here Dave?" I shout to him as he is still trying to make sense of things.

"It's our fried Josh from the department store who was filming us under the cubicle."

"What?" says Dave.

"Yup, caught the little fucker, now hand over your phone".

Josh timidly unlocks his phone and hands it to me...