Straight Guy Who Loves Sucking Cock

Story Info
Not attracted to men but I love sucking cock.
1.4k words
4.57
69.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an unwavering obsession with sucking cock and I don't know why, because it makes no sense.

I am not attracted to men. The thought of kissing or being intimate with a man is a huge turn off. I just don't find men to be attractive.

But cock? My god, show me a cock and all I can think about is how I want to put it in my mouth. And it doesn't matter what it's attached to. Short, tall, fat, skinny, I couldn't care less.

But I have no desire to be fucked. Never have and not sure I ever will. Getting fucked doesn't excite me. But sucking cock? I get hard just thinking about it.

I had always kinda known that I would love sucking cock. When I watch porn, I love watching the women, but I also find myself staring at a guys cock when he was getting a blow job. I'd focus on the woman when they were fucking, but when she was sucking and the cock was visible? My eyes never left the cock.

Despite that and knowing that I found cock to be hot, I never even considered sucking a cock. I was straight and I had never even really thought about the idea of hooking up with a guy. It honestly just never crossed my mind.

But then, when I was in grad school, I ended up getting a blow job from a gay friend. The fact that I was able to enjoy getting sucked by someone I had no attraction to was like having a light bulb go off in my head. I didn't have to be attracted to the person if I could get off with part of their body. The gay friend ended up being a regular suck buddy who gave me head on a regular basis for years.

Even then, it never crossed my mind that I should consider sucking his dick.

Until he brought it up. It was Thursday night and he was over at my place to suck me off after we grabbed some drinks for happy hour.

He asked if I would ever be willing to suck him off because he loved to 69. Immediately I responded that I wasn't interested. He said not to worry and dropped it.

But that night, all I could think about was "Maybe I would enjoy sucking cock?"

So the next day, I hit him up and said I had changed my mind and wanted to try giving him head. He came right over.

When he got there, we started with him sucking me off so that I could get past being nervous and focus on being horny. He gave me amazing head for about 10 minutes before asking if I was ready. I told him I was, but that I wanted to try sucking on my knees before trying 69.

To this day, I don't know what made me ask that but I'm glad I did. Something inside of me must have known that I would want to focus on sucking, not being sucked.

I got on my knees and he took his cock out. It was a beautiful 7 inches and cut (which I prefer) and was pretty thick. I slowly put it in my mouth and when I did, something inside of me came out. Even he told me later that it was like a totally different person showed up once the cock was in my mouth.

He said that it looked like I was in heaven when sucking him off. And I was.

Having cock in my mouth made me as hard as I had ever been. I loved everything about it. I love the way it tasted, I loved how full it made my mouth and I loved how it made me feel.

But like I said, I kinda had an idea how much I enjoyed sucking cock. What I didn't expect was the sudden devotion to being good at sucking cock.

Up till I had his cock in my mouth, I had only thought about it as a way for me to get off. I was sucking his cock cause it sounded fun, not because I cared about whether he enjoyed it.

But then, I could tell he was enjoying it. And suddenly, I was intensely focused on doing everything I could to suck it the right way. I tried out different techniques to see what made him respond. And when I could tell something I was doing worked, I would focus on trying to get better at that motion or angle or tongue usage.

We never got around to trying a 69 that day because I had no interest. I was solely focused on making him cum. That's all I wanted. I wanted to suck his cock so good that he would shoot a load in my mouth.

And I wasn't turned on by cum! I'm still not. I don't like the taste, I don't like to swallow. But god damn if I don't have an intense desire to make a cock cum and cum hard with my mouth.

After he nutted in my mouth, I asked him when I could suck him off next. He told me it would have to be next week because he was going out of town for the weekend.

Without skipping a beat and without even thinking about it, I asked him "Got any friends who want to let a straight guy suck their cock?"

He laughed and joked about how he had created a monster before giving me the numbers for 6 different guys "I know that's a lot but I don't know if they will all say yes and I don't even know if they're all in town this weekend so I wanted to give you some options."

Over the next two days, I sucked all six of them off. Two of them came back for seconds. One of them let me suck him three times.

I spent most of the weekend with cock in my mouth and yet Monday morning I was texting my friend to see if he was back in town and wanted a blow job before class.

Since then, I've fully embraced my oral obsession with cock. When I was single and living alone, I had a glory hole set up at my house where I routinely suck off random guys I meet on the internet. Now that I'm married and living with my wife, I spend a ton of time at local bathhouses sucking off random guys.

For a while I kept count of how many cocks I had sucked until one night when I randomly hit the jackpot with my glory hole and since then, it's anyone's guess how many cocks have been in my mouth.

Normally I would spend all night online trying to get guys to come over and would end up sucking one or two cocks over four hours.

For whatever reason, this night had more cock than I could handle. Email responses to my craigslist ad were coming in non stop. And I was inviting everyone who emailed me to come over. I even ended up getting rid of the glory hole set up so more guys could fit inside of my apartment and so that I could suck on more than one cock at once.

It was a hazy night of drinking, drugs and lots of cock sucking. It went on until the next morning and I never slept. I didn't stop until I had to because I needed to get ready for class.

After class, I went through my emails and tried to figure out how many cocks I had sucked. It was impossible to tell because I didn't keep track of how many guys actually showed up who said they were going to, but I had given my address out to 61 people that night.

I'm sure I didn't suck off every guy that I gave my address to but I feel pretty confident that I sucked a lot more than 20 cocks that night.

And as it turns out, getting married enabled me to suck even more cock because it got me into the bathhouse scene. Before then, it was hit or miss trying to find cock to suck online. Now I have a place that I can go to at any time and I'll be guaranteed to suck at least a couple of different guys off.

And to this day, I still thank my friend for making me think about sucking cock. I don't know if I would be anywhere near as happy of a person as I have been since embracing my love of sucking dick.