Straight Guy Working in a Gay Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smacked both of my ass cheeks, as he said, "There you go, boy. You want to suck my hard cock, don't you, boy?"

I nodded as I moaned out, "Yes, sir."

He continued, "You're curious what it will feel like and taste like when you wrap these pretty lips around my big hard cock, aren't you, boy?"

I nodded again, as I moaned around his tongue, "Yes, sir."

He moaned into the kiss, "Take off your shorts, boy. I want to see you naked."

I pulled my hand out of his pants and the other off of his balls, as I slid down the side zippers on my shorts, letting them fall away. As they fell, Andrew grabbed them and flung them out of the way onto a nearby couch. He then growled back, "Get on your knees, boy."

I slowly sank to my knees as I felt my heart rate increase and my mouth go dry. What was I doing? Why was I going through with this? How did he have such a hold over me that I was willing to do anything he said? He then ground his crotch against my face, as he asked, "You want this hard cock, don't you, boy?"

I nodded against his crotch, as I moaned out, "Yes, sir."

He moaned and placed his hand on the back of my head as he pulled my face into his crotch and said, "There won't be any denying it anymore, boy. No more calling or thinking of yourself as straight after you've sucked my hard cock, taken my hard cock up your tight little ass, and cum with my cock in your ass. You'll be a cock hungry twink fuckboy like your friends. I'll bet you're going to dive right in once I've bred your virgin ass. I bet you start sucking cock and getting fucked on a regular basis. I bet you even aim for a hard cock every day. Are you ready for that, boy?"

I nodded against his crotch, as I moaned out, "Yes, sir."

What was I saying? Why was I agreeing with him? What the fuck was going on? My inner questions were silenced, as he moaned out, "Take out my cock and balls, boy."

I immediately brought my hands to his crotch in search of his zipper. I could see anything in the darkened room, but I couldn't feel any zipper or even a seam where a zipper should be. As I felt around, I discovered that he actually had a codpiece. I began unsnapping the codpiece and let it fall away, to reveal his hard cock and balls. He pulled my face against his hard cock and moaned out, "This is your last chance to save yourself from my hard cock, boy. If you suck my balls, you're accepting your fate. You can stand up and walk out of here right now, boy. But if I feel those pretty lips wrap around my balls and suck, you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you. Make your choice, boy."

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and began sucking and licking his balls. I was actually surprised and glad that his balls were smoothly shaved or waxed, like mine. I also wasn't disgusted by the smell or taste. He smelled like sweat and leather and tasted the same. I sucked both of his balks into my mouth and moaned at the feeling. Still not understanding why I was doing any of this after he had given me the opportunity to walk away, I began licking and exploring his balls with my tongue as I sucked. Deciding that I was just overly horny and had fallen into his snare, I figured that I might as well go along with it. It's not like I was scared or disgusted.

Andrew then moaned out, "Now it's time for you to get your first taste of cock, boy. Judging by the enthusiasm and enjoyment you put into sucking my balls, I know my cock won't be the last one you suck tonight. Now suck my hard cock, boy."

I let his balls fall out of my mouth and began licking my way up his cock shaft until I reached his cock head. I moaned as I wrapped my lips around his cock head and began sucking and licking. I moaned again as I tasted his salty precum when I trailed my tongue up his piss slit. He moaned out, "When we're done here, boy, you're going to walk out of here without putting your shorts back on. I want everyone to know that you've been fucked in the ass. You're going to finish the rest of your shift naked. I'll give your shorts to Mark and you may collect them after the party is over. Don't worry, boy, with as cute as you are, you'll probably have more opportunities to suck cock and be fucked up the ass before the night is over."

As I continued to suck his cock head, I moaned out an affirmative answer, as I began to push my head down the length of his cock. I was sucking and licking along his shaft as I took more and more of his big hard cock into my mouth. He was moaning in pleasure and I felt my hard cock jump and my asshole tingle knowing that I was giving him so much pleasure. Seriously, what the hell was I doing? What was wrong with me? Why was I acting this way?

Without hesitation or conscious thought, I began bobbing my head up and down as I sucked and licked his hard cock. I brought one hand up to stroke his shaft as I used my other hand to massage his balls. Andrew moaned out, "That's it, boy. Show me how much you love a hard cock in your mouth. I knew those pretty lips would feel amazing wrapped around my hard cock as soon as I saw you smiling. You should just accept that you were made to pleasure a hard cock, boy. Your lips and tongue are already doing their jobs. I can't wait to feel your tight little asshole tremble and stretch around my hard cock when I fuck your virgin ass. I bet you'll moan like a true fuckboy as I blast your ass, boy."

I listened to him taunting me and continued to wonder what had happened to me tonight. I surprised myself again when I moaned as I pulled my head back and sucked and licked his cock head before returning to bobbing my head up and down. Andrew then moaned as he pulled me to my feet, turned me around, and positioned me to be bent over leaning against the wall again. I moaned softly as he plunged his tongue back into my asshole and licked deep inside me. I could feel him using a lot of spit and saliva as he tongue fucked me. I moaned louder as I felt him gripping my ass cheeks tightly and then massaging them in either hand. I gasped when I felt his tongue begin to flick up and down inside my ass, causing tingles to shoot up my spine.

I was caught off guard, as he suddenly spun me around again, picked me up, and placed my back against the wall before kissing me deeply again. I moaned into the kiss, as he began positioning me in his arms. He snaked his arms under my knees and gripped my ass cheeks to hold me up. He kept my back pressed against the wall for more stability as he seemed to be positioning his feet into a weight-lifting stance. I was unsure what was happening until I felt his cock head teasing my asshole before slowly pressing inside me. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his bulbous cock head stretching my asshole to accommodate his wide girth. I actually felt the moment when his large cock head slipped past my asshole and lodged itself in my ass with a definitive "popping" feeling. I sighed and tried to comprehend how I had ended up making out with this guy as he shoved his hard cock up my ass. And that was after I had willingly sucked his hard cock and balls.

Andrew held me securely against the wall and in his arms, as he began easing his hard cock deep into my ass. He continued to kiss me possessively, as I felt every inch of his hard cock slowly skewering my asshole and slipping easily into my spit-soaked ass. I suddenly felt my whole body stiffen, electricity explode from inside my ass, and my hard cock jump, as his hard cock fully entered my ass and did something amazing inside me. I moaned deeply into the kiss and clung to his arms, as I felt my asshole clenching and relaxing involuntarily.

He laughed into the kiss, as he began to pull his cock out of my ass. I whined into the kiss and tightened my grip on his arms as I clenched my asshole, trying desperately to keep his hard cock inside me. But he kept pulling out until only his cock head was inside me. He then moaned into the kiss and tightened his grip on my ass cheeks, before slamming his hard cock deep inside me. I moaned loudly and my body stiffened again as the electricity exploded from my ass again. I had already been horny, now I was practically in heat. I wanted more of this feeling. I didn't care how I got it or if he touched my cock again. This was what I needed. His hard cock had given me more pleasure with just two thrusts than any orgasm I had ever experienced. And he wasn't even close to stopping.

Andrew was now battering my ass with enough strength and speed to push my back up and down the wall behind me. I was moaning into the kiss and clawing at his arms and back, as I tried to bounce my ass on his hard cock or do anything to add more strength and speed to his thrusts. He was already breathing hard as he blasted my ass and I could tell that he was putting all of his strength and determination into fucking me. Was this what Anthony, Tim, and the other bottoms loved so much? I could certainly feel why. Even after a few minutes of this I was prepared to suck Andrew's cock and swallow his cum if that's what it took to get fucked like this again.

Andrew grunted into the kiss as he tightened his grip on my ass cheeks. I was suddenly hit with the fear of Andrew finishing before me, again leaving me without an orgasm. I began focusing on what he was doing to cause so much pleasure. I finally pinpointed that every time he thrust deep into my ass, I would feel a push against something in the very back of my ass. Realizing that whatever that was, it was the source of my mounting pleasure. Knowing that there was little that I could do, I began experimenting with rolling my hips and straightening my back and core just enough to perfectly line up his hard cock with whatever it was inside me. The result was amazing, I immediately felt an increase in the pleasure that I was receiving, just as Andrew moaned louder and upped the speed and force of his thrusts into my ass.

Keeping my back and core in this position while rolling my hips just as he was thrusting inside me, had both of us moaning loudly into the kiss. I was so turned on and ready to blow, that I was practically sucking his tongue as he kissed me. He was blasting my asshole with his hard cock as he continuously plunged his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as I had the image of his tongue and hard cock fucking me so deep and hard from both ends that they actually met in the middle of my body. Surprisingly that thought made me moan even louder.

My pleasure was mounting so high and quickly that I could barely keep my body in this position. My body began to shake at the exertion of holding myself like this and from my quickly building orgasm. I had never felt an orgasm build this high or for so long. My rational side was actually getting worried about how powerful my orgasm would be and the fact that I was letting someone I had just met fuck my ass bareback as he intended to cum inside me. My horny side screamed for me to let go and take whatever he gave me as long as I orgasmed. Obviously, I knew that everyone who got in tonight had to present a recent negative STD examination form. But honestly, I was too far gone to use my rational side.

As my pleasure continued to rise, I suddenly felt like my whole body was being electrocuted slightly. The feeling built and built until my whole body was tense and shaking slightly. I then felt all of my growing pleasure explode inside me. I felt my hard cock begin spraying my cum all over my stomach and chest, and knew that Andrew had received plenty on him as well. My orgasm continued to roll through me even after my cock stopped cumming. In the middle of my orgasm, I suddenly heard Andrew grunt, felt him plunge his hard cock deep inside me, and felt his cock stiffen just before he exploded inside me.

We both moaned in the kiss, as I enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock twitching inside my ass as it covered my insides with hot cum. Andrew milked his cock into my ass, before sighing as he sat me back on my feet. We both sighed into the kiss as we felt his cock slide out of my ass. As he steadied me on my shaking feet, he actually deepened the kiss, pushed me backward against the wall, and held my hands immobile above my head. I moaned into the kiss as I enjoyed the feeling of helplessness. I had never considered myself as being submissive, but feeling Andrew hold me immobile had me reconsidering.

Andrew moaned again as he pulled back and broke the kiss. We stayed still as we panted for breath. Andrew began cleaning my cum off of both of our chests and stomachs, as I was still too shocked to move or say anything. I was still trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. But my thoughts were cut off as Andrew moaned, "I look forward to our actual date, boy."

I nodded as I replied without a thought or hesitation, "Me too, sir."

He then smiled approvingly before patting me on the ass and saying, "I think you are due back at work, boy. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble, now would we?"

I nodded as I let him guide me back out into the club. I was in a daze as I walked back to the bar, naked and without a care in the world. My whole body was still tingling from my orgasm. My asshole was tingling from my first experience of receiving anal sex. I hummed to myself as I walked casually through the crowd as I enjoyed the warm feeling of hot cum inside my ass. I received numerous catcalls, pats on the ass, and whistles as I made my way back to the bar. Once I arrived, I apologized to Tim and Anthony for leaving them to make drinks on their own, as I began to take orders and make drinks like nothing had happened.

Tim and Anthony were not having that. They immediately began pleading for details. I just smiled and ignored their questions as I made drinks. Anthony tried to start the conversation by throwing Tim under the bus, as he said, "Tim just got back from the bathroom. On the walk back, his boyfriend pushed him down on all fours and fucked his ass in the middle of the club."

I smiled and nodded to Tim, as I said, "Nice. You must feel better now too."

I smirked at the reaction my comment had in both of them as they tried to beg and plead details out of me. Finally realizing something, I turned to Tim and said, "I have no idea who won me in the auction. What am I supposed to do?"

Tim blinked but quickly went into supervisor mode, as he answered, "No problem. It was super busy. No one had the chance to meet their owner yet. Mark will handle all of the details first you date with him and the date at the Italian restaurant. Don't worry about it."

I nodded and smiled as I remembered that I was supposed to meet up with Andrew again for a date. I smirked as I pictured meeting up with him again when we had more time to play. Fuck! Was I really considering meeting up with Andrew for more sex? Don't get me wrong it had been amazing sex and I would do anything to get more, but should I? I wasn't gay, I knew that. I was attracted to females. I could acknowledge a male's good looks and everything, and I was certainly glad that Andrew had been as baby-smooth as I was. I smiled remembering how it felt to grip his smooth muscular thighs and ass cheeks as I sucked his hard cock. Fuck! My cock just got hard again and actually twitched!

Taking a deep breath, I turned to Tim and said that I had to go to the bathroom real fast. He nodded as he said, "No worries, dude. You've covered for us so many times while we got laid or blew someone, it's nice being able to return the favor for you."

I shook my head as I argued, "No, I just need to take a leak. I'll be right back, honest."

Tim and Anthony both smirked, as Anthony replied, "Whatever you say, dude. No worries and no judgment."

I walked back through the crowd to the bathroom, earning more pats and gropes on my ass cheeks, strokes to my hard cock, and a few guys sliding their fingers between my ass cheeks. I took it all without so much as a flinch. I just smiled and kept walking like it was the most normal thing in the world. I actually did have to pee, so I made a bee-line for the restroom. Since this was a men-only private club, there was only a men's restroom but it was bigger than the average bathroom for a club this size because it could take up the space usually used by the men's room and lady's room.

As I entered the restroom, I was happy to see plenty of empty urinals. As I relieved myself, I looked around and smiled at the stalls that I saw with more than one occupant. There were also guys on their knees sucking cock and guys getting fucked. Honestly, I didn't understand their choice of setting. There was a large dance floor, booths, and the "Fun House" to choose from, and none of the latter smelled of urine. Maybe it was the taboo nature of sex in a "public" restroom that excited them or maybe this was their fetish. I had no idea, but I finished, washed my hands, and left.

As I was making my way across the dance floor, a familiar face stepped into my path. I smiled and asked if he had enjoyed the lap dance I gave him. He smiled as he took my hand and guided me to palm his crotch, as he asked "What do you think?"

I smiled as I felt his very hard cock through his latex shorts and replied, "Yeah, I'd say you enjoyed it."

He moved closer until he was flush against me, as he huskily asked, "How about I take you to the "Fun House" so you can give me a happy ending?"

I felt my cock growing hard again after the restroom. He saw this and gently cupped my cock and balls, as he added, "I think you like the idea of dropping to your knees and sucking my hard cock, boy."

Fuck! What was it about gay guys calling me "boy" that got me going? He smiled wider as he observed, "Judging by your cock and the fact that you're still rubbing my hard cock, you definitely like the idea. Come with me, boy."

He turned and walked away, but kept a firm grip on my hardening cock and balls as he led me back to the "Fun House" door. Once inside, he backed up against a wall and pulled me with him. I moaned at his hand gripping my cock and balls, as I tried to argue, "I should get back to the bar. I'm still working."

He smiled as he grabbed my hand and shoved it down the front of his shorts, as he said, "Hardly anyone is drinking anymore, boy. They can handle things without you for a few more minutes."

I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock and moaned softly as I stroked his shaft. I felt my mouth water as I thought about what he wanted. I had never actually given a blowjob before. Sure I had enjoyed sucking Andrew's cock, but I had been worked up and horny. Now, I just couldn't force myself to let go of his hard cock or say "no." He smiled and tightened his grip on my cock and balls, as he asked, "Do you like that hard cock, boy?"

I nodded as I breathed out, "Yes, sir."

He massaged my cock and balls, as he asked, "Don't you think you should finish what you started when you gave me that lap dance, boy? My hard cock has been rock-hard ever since. I think you know what to do, don't you, boy?"

I nodded as I replied, "Yes, sir."

He gently pushed me to my knees as he unzipped his shorts and removed his rock-hard cock. I still didn't know why, but I immediately wrapped my hands around his cock and plunged my mouth down his entire length. I began stroking and twisting my hands around his cock, in sync with my bobbing head. I was sucking and licking as hard as I could along the entire length of his hard cock. I felt a surge of accomplishment and pride, as he moaned out, "Fuck, boy! Where have they been keeping you? You have some talented and enthusiastic cock suckers working here, but I think you have them all beat. You keep going like this, I won't last a minute."

I smiled around his cock as I tightened my grip as I stroked him into my mouth. I remembered Anthony bragging about sucking off his "In-house-date" three times. I didn't think I was ready for that, but I was pleasantly surprised to be enjoying myself right now. Remembering a trick that I knew felt amazing but had never considered trying for myself, I took a deep breath and swiftly plunged my mouth down his cock until my nose was pressed against his pubic bone, his smooth balls were tickling my chin, and his cock head was firmly resting in my throat. Surprisingly I was ok and didn't feel any discomfort or the need to gag. I began to experimentally swallow around his hard cock to see how he would react and what it would feel like. I felt pretty good and thought I was doing well, but moaned loud enough to cause chuckles and applause to emanate from other guys hidden in the dark.