Straight Jock Slave Gets to Cum

Story Info
The straight slave of a sadistic man gets to cum.
2.9k words
4.34
27.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is your fiance?"

I walked a predatory circle around the young man in front of me. He was heroic in his proportions, with huge legs, arms, shoulders, and a massive, muscular ass. His skin was milky white, other than a few stripes of red on his ass, chest, and beefy thighs, and his head was covered by a latex gimp mask, which only offered a hole through which I could see some plump, pink lips wrapped around a black rubber ball gag. He breathed noisily through two small holes aligned with his nostrils, and I heard him passively whimpering in his deep, soft voice, as if humming along to the mantra of some incomprehensibly deep submissive meditation. His thighs were fastened to his calves with several straps of sturdy leather, forcing him to sit on his heels. His legs were dutifully spread, and between his legs was a pulsing nub locked into brushed steel, held in place by thick prince albert and guiche rings. The restrained cock lifted the cock cage out in front of the slave's narrow hips, clearly trying to get hard despite it's poor odds. A steady stream of precum dripped from the hole in the front.

A large, broad, masculine chest was covered in thin, golden-colored hair, and the sub's nipples were pierced with heavy-duty rings which weighed them down, causing them to lengthen and thicken beyond their natural state. The sub's arms were restrained behind him with similar leather straps to his legs, and he sat with excellent posture, flexing his thick, tight torso and rippling back muscles to keep his head in line with his spine. I saw the base of a black rubber plug peeking out between the globes of his ass, and found my panties starting to dampen under my jeans. What a fucking prize. .

"Yeah. He just agreed to marry me a few weeks ago. It was actually pretty romantic. I took him on a little hike and asked him at the top of a mountain with a great view. Of course I provided some incentive for the right answer. I honestly don't know if he would have agreed to do it, but I haven't let him cum in like a year, so he's pretty desperate to do anything to please me. You should see the outfits I have planned for him for both of our weddings- he's going to wear a nice paisley suit for the one with our parents, and a rose-gold collar and veil with some lacy white stockings and a garter belt for the one with our friends. Aren't you, boy. You excited?"

Luke, the sub's master and fiance, lightly kicked Trent's balls. Trent grunted around the gag in pain, and then agreed- "U-ghugh! U-ghugh!! Fank you fir!"

Luke smirked. "Such a little pain pig. Anyway. I was wondering if you could help me with some discipline for the slut. I know you're a professional with this sort of thing. It's been years of conditioning with this one. I want him to know just how deep he's in it with me before we get hitched, and I think you're the person to help."

"I'm really happy to help. Especially with a toy like this. Let me ask you though, why a female domme?"

"Well, he's actually straight. He's just really submissive, and his mind is completely molded by me, to the point that he can barely exist without me. I'm the center of his flimsy little world. But, my pet inherently likes pussy. I thought I'd give him a treat and have a real woman touch his cock for the first time in... gosh, years. He's still going to cum like a slave, but this is a reward for him. So if it's alright with you, do you think I could sit off to the side over here while you edge him a few times? When it's time for him to cum I'll step in."

"That sounds fantastic," I replied, as Luke bent down to unlock his fiance's cock. A complex system of padlocks and piercings were dismantled, and eventually the slave's dick was free. It quickly grew to immense proportions, I eyeballed it at a remarkably thick seven inches.

"Holy shit, how do you fit that thing in there?"

Luke grinned. "You have no idea. Like everything else about this guy, it's been a lot of work. It's actually a huge sacrifice for me because, he's got a fucking fantastic cock. I've sampled it a few times. But slaves don't get to fuck without some serious countermeasures, do they boy?"

Trent was breathing hard, visibly tense and excited as his cock was released for the first time in a year. "Uh-uh fir."

The cut rod bounced out in front of him, pouring pre-cum like a faucet.

"Do you mind if I use him a little bit?"

Luke nodded. "By all means. He doesn't get to taste, feel, or see pussy, but he's allowed to enjoy your touch today."

God damn. I stepped in front of the large, restrained man and pushed hard on his chest. He fell backwards onto his hands, his legs splayed in the air like a tortoise stuck on his back. He gasped, as if the wind hand been knocked out of him. I took off my pants and underwear and unceremoniously sat on his face. This is how I treat slaves, especially slaves I'm actually attracted to- they're just objects for me to use. I don't do foreplay with my vibrator, I don't try to get my porn to enjoy my gaze, and I wouldn't make polite small talk with my dildo.

"I assume he's like most well-trained subs and doesn't need to breathe too much, right?"

"Haha, don't worry about his needs. If he passes out we'll just slap him around until he wakes up."

The sub's long, dextrous tongue worked it's way into my asshole and began to massage me from the inside. I could feel his tongue flicking around the front of my ass, as if by habit looking for a prostate to suckle, but finding none, he settled on drawing slow circles around the inside of my hole. Meanwhile, I fingered myself and admired the sub's pulsing, dripping cock.

"He's been trained to prioritize others' pleasure. Well, specifically mine. But I guarantee you this bitch is so deep in subspace, he's probably more attuned to your reactions than to his own need to breathe."

The slave was grunting into my ass. I thought at first he was asking for air and decided to grant it- when I sat up, he whispered in a low, soft voice-

"Please, ma'am. Please."

I sat down hard again on his masked face and felt that well trained tongue again. The rhythmic grunting continued, and I realized he was purposefully vibrating my ass. It felt amazing. His tongue probed ever deeper, and I spread my glutes out to better take him in. As I fingered myself, I began to feel his tong push from the back of my pussy. He leveraged his angle, now massaging and vocally vibrating a spot in the far back of my pussy which I can only stimulate with extremely deep penetration. Through my asshole. I rolled my eyes in amazement, addressing the ridiculousness of this service. Jesus, this slave. I began nearing climax, my breathing quickened and I started to moan. As I did so, Trent's master placed his boot on the slave's balls and started to grind and stamp them.

"You gonna make a girl cum, boy? You excited? A real girl! You're gonna make her cum!"

The slave grunted in appreciation for the pain and encouragement into my ass and I came, squirting directly onto his shiny, black masked forehead.

"What a fucking slut," I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came out, Luke was arranging his slave on my dungeon's St. Andrews Cross. Standing, the sub was about two feet taller than me, and about a foot and a half taller than his fiance. That big cock stood rock hard in front of him, untouched since we began. Once the sub was fully strapped in, I approached and began my work.

I stood in front of him and grabbed his swollen balls, crushing them in my hand. He groaned.

"You think you're a real man because you could make me cum?"

"No ma'am, I'm not a real man, just a toy for you. I'm just a stupid slut, ma'am."

"Good boy. You didn't make me cum. I used you to make myself cum. You did not make me cum. Now, do you deserve to cum?"

"Never ma'am. This slut deserves no pleasure at all. My fiance has generously given me the chance to cum and I will take it gratefully, ma'am."

"Good boy."

I poured some baby oil onto my hand, and a generous dollop onto the slave's erection, and started to stroke. He humped my hand like an animal in heat, deprived of any sort of stroking sensation on his shaft for months.

"You like how that feels, slut? How long has it been since a woman touched this nasty dick?"

"Years, ma'am. Thank you, yes, that feels amazing ma'am."

"All because you're a slut for this guy over here, huh?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm a total slut for my master. I love my master."

"How cute. How many times do you want to edge before you get to blow your dirty load, boy?"

"As many times as pleases you and my master, ma'am."

I looked to Luke- reclined on a velvet couch a few yards away, he looked every bit like a young roman noble, enjoying the show of his slave's desperation. He toyed with a small, plastic remote- likely a control for the vibrator in his sub's butt plug.

"Eh, I dunno. Maybe three or four?"

I responded. "Let's do four. Each time you edge, I'm gonna make it hurt a little more for you, boy."

The slave uttered between grunts as I stroked him. "Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

He hadn't cum in such a long time, he wore his emotions on his face. As he neared his first edge, his breathing quickened, rhythmic moans escaped his parted lips, and he dutifully informed his master when nearing the point of no return. Not that either of us needed him to say anything.

"Sir... sir... if she keeps doing this, I'm going to cum sir."

"Good boy."

I stopped stroking the sub's cock.

"I'm really enjoying watching your rings bounce while you try to fuck my hand. I think I want some more swing out of those slave tits."

I fetched a small, sturdy chain from my toybox, and stuck one end to each of the slave's nipple rings with carabiners. At the midpoint of this chain, I hung a series of heavy, pendulous fishing weights. This stretched the slave's nipples downward and pulled a satisfying whine from Trent- one of few high-pitched sounds he could make. Gripping his cock, I started stroking again, and the slave reached yet another edge.

"Sir... please sir. I'm going to cum."

"Don't you fucking dare, bitch." Luke walked towards the slave and pulled down on his nipple chain, causing the slave to bend forward and align his ear with the source of his master's voice. He muttered to Trent in an intense, furious whisper- "you know you need this. You can be such a good boy for me, you're so fucking lucky that I decided to let you cum. You'd better fucking bet you're going to do it on my terms."

"Yes sir."

"Almost there. You can do this, slut. You can tell me if you need a break."

"Sir, can I have a break?"

"You sure, bitch? You know what that means."

"Yes sir... please. I need it, sir."

Luke looked at me with eyebrows raised. "He says he needs a break. Let's give him a break."

We gave him some time to cool off before his third edge, taking turns beating Trent's thick thighs with a flogger, his chest with a cane, and his six-pack with a riding crop. Without communicating we managed to come to the same strategy- we started soft, erotic, and slow, teasing the sub, but increased to a crescendo of frequency, variability, and force of strike over the next ten minutes. He cried with each strike, and jerked away from the offending sensation, causing his nipple weights to bounce and swing wildly, like a wind chime in a tornado. Still, by virtue of training and discipline, even after he was pushed to the point of delirium and could no longer track where each hit was coming from or who was delivering it, the slave shouted his appreciation.

"THANKYOUSIRMAYIHAVEANOTHER!" "THANKYOUMA'AMMAYIHAVEANOTHER!"

By the time we decided to give him his next edge, Trent was coated in sweat and welts, hanging limp from the leather wrist cuffs. He breathed heavy, hot air, and exhaustedly continued to thank his master for administering this arbitrary punishment. Clearly, the sub's baseline was worship. When his mind was broken by overwhelming desperation and pain, ears ringing, blind to the world- he centered on pleasing his master. I was going to need to take some notes from Luke.

"This is what the bitch needs. This is why he's stayed with me all these years. Obviously we get along well, and we have all this history together, but what this sub needs is a strong hand, someone willing to really go in on him and use him like the toy he is. He needs a sadist."

The next edge came quickly. After a quick break, a continuous stream of precum pouring from the sub's meaty dick, we began in earnest to help him cum.

And... he didn't. I knew from the purple color and swollen size of his balls as I crushed them in one hand while jerking him off with the other that he needed it, I gave him my usual countdown and command. I put on my baddest, meanest domme voice and called him all nature of demeaning names. The slave just wined and desperately humped my hand, apologizing and begging for another chance. Confused and a little disappointed, I looked at Luke, who was stifling a laugh back in his seated position.

"Sorry, sorry. I kind of knew this would happen. Like I said, I've had years to work my magic on this guy." He began to untie his black leather oxford shoe, and gestured for me to stand back. Arms crossed, I watched the scene unfold.

Luke pressed a button his remote, and I heard a deep, powerful buzzing emanate from the slave's ass. "If you want to cum, recite your mantra."

Trent immediately recited his pledge of allegiance- "The slut has no meaning in the world without it's master. The slut is a toilet, a fleshlight, a pet, and a tool. The slut deserves no pleasure. The slut's purpose is to bring pleasure to it's master. The slut will maintain it's body and mind to better serve the master. The slut loves it's master. Please accept this slut's pathetic offering of submission and take this worthless pig whore bitch boy as your own, sir."

As he spoke, Luke approached his fiance. He held his shoe in his hand and gripped Trent's balls with the other.

"I should fucking take these balls from you. But I like the effects of testosterone on your body too damn much. Ask me nicely to cum."

"Please sir may I please cum?"

"You may. If you can. Breathe out and hold it."

Trent exhaled completely and closed his mouth. Luke placed the opening of his worn black oxford over his sub's nostril and mouth-holes. He gripped the object's balls.

"You breathe when I say you breathe. If I don't say the word I want you to fucking pass out like last time."

Trent, desperation visibly growing, nodded eagerly. The plug pulsed in his ass. His nipples were continually dragged down by his slave rings, my chain, and my weights. Whip marks covered his flushed ivory body. After about five seconds of staring in amazement at the scene, I got an idea- I stepped forward, reached under Luke's grasp, and started pinching and twisting the sub's nipples.

"OK bitch. Five... four... three..."

Trent made desperate, drowning intonations. I truly believed that without his master's say-so, he would override his own body's survival instinct and cause himself to pass out.

"Two..."

Luke looked at me smugly.

"He's said that mantra every single day. It's just one part of his conditioning and training. Another part of his conditioning is his response to my sweat."

He turned back to his suffocating fiance, as if just remembering his existence.

"One. Breathe and cum."

Trent's massive inhale came entirely through his master's sweaty shoe. As he breathed in, his master crashed his balls in an iron grip, and I twisted his nipples viciously. The sub's knees buckled and he emitted a low, animalistic groan. Without any touch on his fat, long, beautiful and useless cock- cum geisered out in massive volumes, splattering in a puddle on the floor.

"Holy shit." I said.

Luke looked at me. "Hell yeah. That's how we do it. Thanks for your help."

He began to unlock his future husband.

"Let's get this cleaned up."