Straight Priests Enslaved

Story Info
Three priests get seduced by young stud in a sauna.
11k words
4.59
7.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Fathers Nikolai, Yuri, and Aleksei, all in their early 20's and fresh from taking their holy vows to join the church as priests, are about to fall from grace and into the clutches of a new, crueler god who will demand much more from them than their previous one. -

For the life of him, Father Nikolai couldn't remember how exactly he and his two brothers in Christ, Yuri and Aleksei, had reached this point.

He could kind of remember the events of the sauna from a week ago and he could DEFINITELY remember what had happened several times during confessional and in their dormitories in the days that came after.

But nothing he could laboriously piece together in his mind through the haze of pain and narcotics and mind breaking pleasure could adequately explain their current state of affairs.

The three priests kneeled in the central aisle of the church that Yuri ministered to. Nikolai with his jet black hair, Yuri with his brown hair and Aleksei with his blonde hair and blue eyes (the Aryan ideal in a country that had sacrificed millions of their sons and daughters to push back fascist invaders 80 years earlier).

Each holy man naked except for their clerical collars, rock hard penises bobbing up and down as they slowly shimmied forward on their knees with their hands tied behind them with their own rosaries.

Nikolai was in front so he had the full view of their tormenter, Michael, (no last name to go with it, like so many biblical adversaries, Satan, Beelzebub, Belal, Michael). Only god could not send such an irresistible seducer to test their faith and their vows. Could He?

Michael was as naked as they were but his lack of clothing didn't reduce his stature in any way. His body made the men waiting in line yearn to please him and it, the 12 inch column of rock hard meat jutting at nearly 45 degrees above horizontal. Dear god. He wanted it so badly.

Eagerly assisting in this perversion of the sacrament of Communion was Father Ethan, who stood right next to Michael, stroking his cock (Nikolai was appalled to find himself even thinking in such profane terms in the house of the Lord. Then, he had to admit to himself it was by far the very least of his many sins).

Michael's dick was already slick with precum.

He smirked, "Come forward, my slave. Take of My body."

Nikolai shimmied forward as Father Ethan placed the head of Michael's dick on his tongue and squeezed a dollop of precum onto it.

It was all too much. The young priest sobbed as the head of His manhood filled Nikolai's mouth. He swallowed the pre-nut and started cumming ferociously, hands-free. His lips were wrapped tightly around Michael's ultimate tool of corruption. It was the only thing keeping him from doubling over from the orgasmic spasms coursing through his body.

He was still sobbing as he came. "hmmmm-uh-huh-huh. Uh-huh-huhm."

Michael looked down at him and His eyes bored into Nikolai's soul. "Good Lord! Is there anything better than a broken bitch blowing you through the tears?"

Nikolai's only response was to start bobbing up and down the first few inches of Michael's dick and darting his tongue back and forth under the head with tears streaming down his face.

"Can you believe it's only been a week since I met you guys? Time flies when I'm having fun."

Nikolai heard the impatient shuffling of knees on the carpet behind him and realized that Yuri and Aleksei desperately wanted their turn pleasing their Master.

"No" he thought, "just a few minutes more" before Michael pushed Nikolai's head off His cock with a loud "plop" sound. He fell over and cried harder.

"Dear God, how could this happen?", he cried out. But the only sound he heard was Michael laughing like Lucifer, himself. The sound brought him back to the sauna, last Saturday, and the beginning of their descent into blissful, agonizing perversion.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Father Nikolai luxuriated in the heat and humidity of the sauna along with his two brothers in Christ, Aleksei and Yuri. The three young men had all joined the seminary at the same time. All coming from longstanding conservative communities of Russian immigrants.

They had studied rigorously together. They had shared their visions for the ministries they would one day possess.

"I will preach of a simpler, more rewarding life" Yuri would say. "And with the words of the Lord as my guide, my church will be a place where the parishioners will feel the promise of that life."

"Yes, my hope is similar to that. I want to lead my flock from the hedonistic, frivolous trappings that surround them.", Aleksei had chimed in.

"I know it'll be a challenge. But together I think we will turn many away from purposeless lives of instant gratification and permissiveness towards moral degradation."

None of them had to explicitly name the degradation he meant. Abortion, adultery, polygamy, pornography and worst of all, homosexuality and so-called transgenderism. The thought of it, especially the last two, made their stomachs churn.

Men laying with men, women with women, and dressing up as the other sex and mutilating their bodies were not the greatest sins (and the Church had made clear that denouncing it in the harsh terms he and many others would prefer was morally correct but ultimately unproductive. They must hide their disgust so that even more of the faithful would not drift away). But they were the greatest violations of the Natural Order that were socially tolerated in the modern world.

Nikolai's thoughts drifted from their bright futures to their pleasant present. Sweat poured from their pores and muscles relaxed in the steam. The three men had bonded quickly over their shared background and bi-weekly trips to the sauna which had sprung from it.

There were only two things marring the otherwise wonderful experience.

The first was their missing American brother, Father Ethan. He had mentioned not feeling well today to brother Yuri (they had been assigned to the same parish). He had been the only other seminarian to regularly join them in the blistering heat during their years of study.

Yuri had also mentioned a curious incident involving Father Ethan from two weeks back. Apparently, he'd arrived back from confessional duty at the dormitory he shared with Yuri several hours later than usual, quickly grabbing some cleaning supplies before heading back out. He claimed he'd spilled some coffee in the narthex but Yuri had noticed a lightening of the wood paneling in the confessional booth. And, crazily enough, some of the lightening on the back wall was in the shape of a man (he had no way of knowing that sometime in the next three hours all three of them would experience the spectacularly explosive answer to this mystery, themselves).

Despite his absence, brother Ethan had purchased a bottle of the high end vodka they enjoyed sharing in the sauna. The alcohol adding to that wonderful relaxing effect. In fact, the booze seemed to be having an even greater effect on them than usual. All three feeling woozy and silly and laughing at anything and everything (Yuri didn't notice that the bottle had already been opened and if he had he still would have no reason to be suspicious of a friend and fellow devotee).

The second thing detracting from the experience was the young man who was in the sauna with them. Tall and muscular, he had come in about an hour into their marathon sauna session, when they were absolutely hammered (and, unbeknownst to them, high as kites). They were still enjoying themselves but they preferred that it was just the three (or four, with brother Ethan) of them so they could reminisce freely about old times (and some old times that others might be shocked to learn about from men who would one day take vows of chastity. They regretted those sins of youth when sober but with a little of Mother Russia's best export in their bellies they could be quite nostalgic for those glory days).

The young man was lying back on the bench opposite them, apparently sleeping.

Aleksei was recounting an experience he'd had with one of the three girlfriends he'd had before he was called to serve when all three of them noticed the effect it was having on the young man. What looked like a large kielbasa was forming under the towel wrapped around his waist. (Nikolai had no way of knowing that the thought of vanilla sex with a willing woman would never excite Michael. He was imagining all the things he was going to do to them. Or, more accurately, what he was gonna get them to do to him).

"Better not recollect any more than that, brother, or we'll have to patch the ceiling", Aleksei joked. All three laughed heartily at this pg-13 joke.

This woke up the young man who, noticing his erection, hastily sat up and rearranged his towel trying to cover it up and failing completely.

"Sorry about that, fellas. I was having the most amazing dream."

Nikolai added "We could tell. What was her name?"

"Oh, it wasn't one girl. It was three."

"Looks like you've got enough for three" Yuri said.

"Yeah, but I'm only at about 70% right now."

Cries of "Bullshit!" and "C'mon!" from Nikolai and his brothers in Christ, all decorum lost in the heat-haze intoxication.

"When god's blessed you, it's wrong to yearn for more." Aleksei said.

"I'd swear to god but I think I've seen you guys come in wearing vestments and I don't wanna get in trouble."

Yuri tried to put him at ease, "Don't sweat it. Here we're just men having a laugh."

"Okay. I swear I can get way bigger. And if you don't believe me, I can prove it."

"Suuuure. How ya gonna do that?"

"How about we make a game of it?"

Nikolai laughed nervously at that and almost tipped over. Man, that vodka had a kick to it. "What kind of game could we make of that?"

"Well, if you don't minding sharing that bottle, we could make it a drinking game? How bout, every time I grow another half-inch, each of you takes a long swig, and when I can't grow on demand, I take three long swigs? Sounds fair, right?"

And to the three inebriated priests, it sounded like a silly game thought up by a young man made a little arrogant by his natural endowment. How could they know they'd doomed themselves? There was no way to predict a force of nature like Michael. Or stand against it.

They agreed and exchanged introductions with handshakes.

Aleksei said "So, how are you gonna further inflate your god given gift, huh?"

"Well, I thought I'd think some more about the three bitches, I mean, ladies in my dream."

"Really, and in the dream, what did they do first?" Nikolai said, eager for some second hand lasciviousness.

"Well, the dream wasn't about what they did to me. It was more about what I did to them. First, I just showed off my dick to them and they lost it, shocked at the size. Like this."

With that, the towel could no longer contain Michael at 9 thick inches. It parted, pointing at its next victims, on the way to 10.

Each man of god exclaimed something in surprise.

"Holy shit!" from Yuri. "Good Lord!" from Aleksei. And "Jesus Christ!" from Nikolai.

They were all too shocked by Michael's size (and drunk/high off their asses) to notice that they had each spoken profanely. Too shocked to notice that they were doing the same thing as the three ladies (nee bitches) had done in Michael's dream. Too shocked to even notice their own growing erections.

"Ah-ha. First victory is mine. Drink up, ladies. I mean, gentleman."

Once again, they missed the connection between them and the fantasy Michael was crafting.

Nikolai, Yuri and Aleksei all took long pulls from the bottle. The room had started spinning and each man was feeling more and more euphoric.

Whatever alarm bells were clanging in their heads that this situation was getting weirder and less like harmless fun were coated in a chemical glaze that just said "enjoy the moment and what you're feeling. Forget yourself." Those chemicals had taken Michael a long time to refine. He wondered how he'd ever been able to spend more than a few hours enslaving new bitches into his mega-harem. He must have been more patient in his teens (his principal, teachers and school therapist would have disagreed strongly with that thought. but it's hard to point these things out when you're under your own desk feverishly working to milk another maddeningly delicious load out of the senior who'd completely bitched you all out, one after the other).

"Alright, 9 and a half. What's next? Oh, I got it. I move between these three sluts, Nikki, Yhivi, and Lexi, like this."

Yuri was the only one who picked up on the fact the names were so similar to their own but he was so stoned and drunk and having such silly fun he didn't mention it as Michael moved to sit between them, completely naked and getting harder.

"And then with their eyes glued to my dick. I start to slowly stroke myself. Because I get off on making bitches gag for it, y'know?."

Nikolai's eyes, like his two best friends, were locked onto Michael's cock as he slow stroked it. He found himself mindlessly nodding in response to all of Michael's statements and rhetorical questions.

He wasn't the only one.

"What do you think, Nikki? Is it even bigger?"

"Yeah, it's bigger." Nikolai responded, not noticing the feminization of his name.

"Lexi?"

"Yeah, totally" Aleksei said.

"Yhivi?"

Breathlessly, Yuri replied "Without a doubt."

"Drink up, ladies."

All three men took long swigs from the bottle, not really looking away from Michael's monstrous appendage, as he stroked it slowly, hypnotically.

"Look at that, 10 inches. Isn't that a beautiful sight, sluts?"

Nikolai nodded his head automatically. This might have shocked some sobriety into him if Yuri and Aleksei hadn't seconded that sentiment with head nods and "uh-huh"s of their own.

"I see this fantasy of My Three Whores has got you boys all bricked up."

Nikolai had never heard that particular slang term for a hardon before. But like all good slang it's meaning was immediately obvious.

"What's crazy about that is how close it is to the next part of the dream. See, with them drooling at the sight of my monster cock and the sound of my slick stroking, their clits are all rock hard and they're trying not to squirm in frustration."

It was then that Nikolai saw Yuri and Aleksei fidgeting in their seats on the bench and realized that he was doing the same. The cloth of the towel wrapped around his waist rubbing his hard penis felt good, just not good enough. He wanted more but self-gratification (self-abuse, really) was sinful.

"If you guys wanna do something about those, I promise I won't tell the Big Guy if you don't."

"Can't. Itsa zin" Aleksei slurred.

"Oh, c'mon! You can't even rub one out through the towel. That's cruel. What if you just rubbed it a little. Not enough to go all the way. That's not that bad, right?"

Nikolai slurred "I guz not."

Michael smirked.

"So I'm slowly stroking and Nikki, Yhivi and Lexi start rubbing their clits through their panties and quietly moaning."

Yuri and Nikolai started rubbing themselves through their towels but Aleksei was just staring at Michael masturbating with his hands gripping the bench tightly.

"And then one of the whores tries to hold out. Prove she doesn't want this fat dick. But I just say 'I think that little clit of yours needs some attention, LEXI, doesn't it?"

Aleksei's hands let go of the bench and grips his dick through his towel and start rubbing. His low moans join his fellow priest's.

"And she caves just like that. Ooh, look at that, 10 and a half. Drink up, slaves."

The vodka was burning his throat before Nikolai kind of caught the "slave" comment but it was far too late at that point.

"Now this is where the dream gets really fun and the sluts get much more involved in my 'growth process'. You guys don't mind helping me with the next few rounds of the game, do you?"

Each man, rubbing their erections while watching some kid, barely in his twenties, stroking his huge dick shook their heads to signal their agreement.

"Well. No matter how much pleasure they're getting rubbing their little dicklets. And they are little, no matter hard they are, right?"

More mindless nodding.

"They just can't keep their hands to themselves. They have to feel me. And luckily I've got more than a handful so there's room for all three. Nikki is the bravest one so she reaches out first."

Nikolai slowly reached out and wrapped his hand around the base of Michael's dick and he felt both of their erections grow harder.

"And Lexi and Yhivi can't miss out on this action, can they?"

Yuri and Aleksei each added their own hands to Michael's column of meat. Each groaned and rubbed themselves faster.

"And since I've got a magical dick that overwhelms everyone who meets it, they all lose it and start busting."

And like it was on demand, Nikolai felt his balls empty as he came hard into his towel. Twin grunts from Michael's other side meant that Yuri and Aleksei were also sullying themselves. Somewhere in the buildup to the most intense orgasm he could remember while playing a woman's part of a fantasy and gripping another man's dick, Michael had taken out his phone and begun recording the festivities. They were all too far gone to really understand or make any fuss.

"And watching a couple bitches cumming all over themselves makes me hit 11 inches. Now,, I'm worried that if you guys drink any more you'll pass out and we won't be able to play anymore. You'd hate for this to end before we got to the really fun stuff, right, ladies?"

Aleksei tried to say no but it was barely audible. Yuri and Nikolai could only shake their heads like drowsy children fighting to stay awake past their bedtimes.

"I know. You guys need a pick me up." Michael said as he popped off the bench and free of their grips.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a little vial of pinkish powder. "You guys are gonna love this."

He poured a little bit onto the webbing of his hand between his thumb and forefinger and stuck it under Yuri's nose. But because he was standing while Yuri was seated, Michael's python was pressed into Yuri's mouth. Yuri did his first line of blow (and a bunch of secret ingredients) just as his lips touched another man's penis for the first time. He immediately became much more alert while he could feel his muscles loosen (he didn't realize that his asshole had also begun relaxing but he would be immensely grateful for that shortly) and his dick become hard again.

Michael repeated this procedure with Nikolai and Aleksei. They snorted and he used his dick to toy with them a little before the real bitch-breaking began.

"I think I'm gonna hit 12 inches if we keep playing. Don't you wanna see that, Nikki?"

Michael moved away a little and Nikolai nodded eagerly and followed, his eyes locked onto Michael's cock. He didn't know why but he thought the girl in the fantasy, Nikki, would want to be on her knees in front of him so that's where he moved.

"Lexi? Yhivi? You can't let her have all the fun, right?"