Straight Roommate's Cumdump

Story Info
Straight roommate is curious, and I am ready to help.
7.4k words
4.76
53.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiamCox
LiamCox
101 Followers

Originally, I posted this on reddit but thought that I'd share it here too.

....

I had just started college and was looking for a place on campus. I was a latecomer, so by the time I joined the college, most of the dorms were already occupied.

I was talking to the manager of one of the dorms, asking him if there was any empty space left in their building.

The manager said that most of the rooms are already being used by students who came early, I didn't notice him at first, but when I was talking to the manager, a guy the same age as I, came to talk to him. He was waiting for me to finish talking as he stood behind me.

"You should check the other dorms," the manager said to me.

"Nope, I've checked almost all of them. All are occupied." I replied, and the guy behind me tapped on my shoulder, I turned to face him. "Hi!" I said.

"Hi, I see that you're looking for a place to stay. Well, lucky for you, my roommate just moved out, I came here to inform the manager about it, hoping that someone in need of the room might want to share the place with me." He replied. He was a bit taller than me, with dark hair and brown eyes. Fuck, he was cute.

"Oh, that sounds great. Are you sure about it?" I asked.

"Yeah, absolutely. I could always use some company." He smiled. "I'm Lucas, by the way."

I introduced myself, and we shook hands.

The manager had heard all of our conversation, I quickly filled in the paperwork, got a key to the room, and then Lucas led me upstairs to our room. He helped me carry my luggage upstairs.

It was one large room with an attached bathroom and all. I settled into the place easily, Lucas seemed to be quite a friendly guy, and we got along really well.

Things went smooth, once the classes started, both of us would go our separate ways, only to meet in the evening and share the details of how our day went over dinner.

Just like me, he didn't seem to have any girlfriends or boyfriends. In just a couple of days together, I had decided to tell him that I was into dudes, and he had no problem with that at all. He didn't ask me about my relationships, and I didn't ask him about his either.

After moving into the dorm, I didn't think about dating or hooking up for about 2 months. Most of my time was spent on campus, so there was rarely any time to think about stuff like that. But a few months later, the burden of studies started to lighten, and I got more free time for other things.

The campus was filled with hot and horny guys, so I didn't have to look much further to find someone who could sate my lust.

Whenever I got horny, I could go to the bathroom and stroke my cock till I came, but doing the same thing was becoming quite boring. I craved the taste of a cock in my mouth, the wetness of cum on my tongue, as well as the throbbing of a hard cock in my asshole.

One day, I finally found a guy, Caleb who seemed interested in hooking up with me. He was a member of the college football team and seemed like an average straight bro, according to him, he was just curious to find out how it felt to take a blowjob from a guy and decided that I was the right candidate to give him this special experience.

He didn't want anyone to find out about this, so he told me that we should go to my place.

I knew that Lucas usually returned in the evening, so we had the whole afternoon to ourselves. After finishing our classes at around 2 PM, I messaged Caleb and called him to my dorm.

I had to wait for around an hour because Caleb had to finish some important tasks assigned by his professor. Finally, he reached my place around 3 p.m.

He pushed the door closed after stepping inside the room, walked over to the bed, and pulled his pants down, revealing to me his already stiff cock. "Man, thinking I was blown off by you got me so hard." He said, "Come here, take a close look." He said, I was attracted to it like a magnet. I walked over to him and fell to my knees.

He parted his thighs, and I leaned closer, curling my hands around his shaft with one hand and lowering my face against his balls, showering them with kisses. I nuzzled my face against them, his musky smell was making me feel hot. I stuck out my tongue and licked a strip over his balls, Caleb closed his eyes and moaned out. "Fuck!"

I repeated the action again, licking his balls till they were wet and covered in my saliva. Every time I licked, I would feel his cock twitching in my closed palm.

Licking his balls had gotten him so hard that a lot of precum had pooled at the tip, I wasted no time in tasting it, I covered the tip with my mouth and used suction to suck all of his pre out of his shaft. It was salty, just as I expected, and made me jump as the taste settled on my tongue.

I licked him all the way, he wasn't too big, so I had no problem taking most of his cock in my mouth.

All this while, he kept groaning and mumbling little curses, sometimes encouraging me to suck him harder. "Mmmm, hmm, suck my cock like a good slut." His words only turned me on, and after a few minutes of sucking, he started cumming in my mouth.

I clasped my lips around his shaft and swallowed all of his loads that he shot into my mouth. I was hoping to get fucked by him, but he said that he was in a hurry.

He had loved the blowjob so much that he wanted me to suck him off a few more times. I agreed with him on the condition that he fuck me next time.

He agreed to it, got dressed, and was about to leave when the door to our room flipped open and Lucas stepped in.

Lucas was Caleb's classmate, so they somewhat knew each other. "You didn't see anything." Caleb said to him and left.

"Whoa!" Caleb said, shutting the door, and walked up to the bed where I was sitting. "What was Caleb doing here? Don't tell me you guys hooked or something?"

"I'll tell you the truth, no, we didn't hook up." I said, "I just sucked his dick."

"Okay." He said, sitting down beside me. "So, was it just a one-time thing, or is he going to come to our place more often?"

"I think he might come a couple of more times before he finds someone else to fuck, and by the way, he's going to come tomorrow too. We have some unfinished business that needs to be finished."

"Unfinished business? You mean sex?" He asked, "I've heard about how gay people have sex, so what are you? Do you fuck or get fucked? I'm sorry for asking this, you don't have to answer me if you're uncomfortable."

"Ah, no problem. I'm not ashamed to talk about it. I'm a bottom, which means I take cocks in my ass." I replied, and by this time I could feel my cock getting harder again, just talkin- things like this with Lucas as well as being blue balled by Caleb had gotten me extremely horny.

I noticed that he was blushing slightly too. Under the influence of my horniness, I decided to ask him something I hadn't even thought of before.

"Lucas, if you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite sex position? I'll start. I usually like Missionary so I can kiss the guy while he fucks me, but doggy style is hot too, it's hot when my tops grab my ass and especially when their balls hit my ass."

He hesitated for a moment and said, "I'm going to tell you the truth, but don't tell anyone about it. I'm actually a virgin, I've never had sex, kissed anyone, or gotten a blowjob. There I said it, I know it's a bit embarrassing, but it's the truth."

"Oh really. I think it's not that embarrassing, you just haven't met someone who matches your vibe."

"Thanks. I guess you're somewhat right. Also, sorry for asking such private questions, Even thought I'm a straight guy, I'm just a bit curious about this stuff."

Then an idea popped into my mind. "No need to be ashamed about it, it's fun to explore new things. I have an idea, would you like to see me getting fucked."

"I'm not sure about it, I don't want to invade your privacy by being a voyeur." He replied.

"No, I don't mind. I somewhat like showing off, the idea of someone watching me turns me on, I have no problems with you watching. Caleb's coming back tomorrow to fuck me, you might get to see me taking his cock in my ass." I smiled, just thinking about it had me on the verge of cumming in my boxers, I didn't try to hide the hard-on in my boxers. And I noticed a bulge in his pants too.

"If you have no problem with it, then it's okay for me too. I want to watch." Lucas said after a few seconds of silence.

After that, we chatted for a while and then went to finish our remaining chores of the day. The next day, I messaged Caleb and called him quickly. I couldn't wait for what was to come. Lucas had decided to skip a study session with his classmates and was in the room. We had decided that he would hide in the bathroom and watch everything from there.

Caleb came quickly this time, and even brought some condoms, just as I had told him. He came inside, and I quickly pulled him onto my bed, I was sure that we would be clearly visible to Lucas from this position.

I went down on my knees, unzipped Caleb's pants, and went down on him. This time I sucked his cock with even more effort because I wanted to impress Lucas with my skills. I sucked his balls and cock until he throbbed hard, he didn't want to cum just yet, so I stopped sucking him after around 5 minutes.

I unwrapped the condom, put it on his dick, and then climbed on the bed.

"I want to fuck you, doggy style." Caleb said, he wasn't clearly interested in kissing or foreplay, and I was already aware of that, I grabbed some lube and massaged it on my asshole, getting the entrance all wet and slippery, and then went on all fours.

I quickly looked towards the bathroom door and winked at Lucas, who was watching everything from the gap of the slightly ajar door.

I moaned out loud as Caleb rubbed the thick tip of his cock on my asshole and slowly pushed in inch after inch until he was all the way in. I was drooling and panting when he was inside me, my ass muscles tightened around him, and he moaned, grabbing both of my ass cheeks in pleasure.

"Fuck! "Your ass is so good." He moaned and started pulling his cock back out, once he was halfway out, he pushed his cock back in, which set my body on fire. After a few more minutes of slowly pushing and pulling out, he picked up the pace and fucked me smoothly.

The whole time I moaned and smiled, sometimes looking towards the bathroom door, I wondered if Lucas was jacking off while watching me get fuck, and the image of him cumming while seeing me get pounded made me cum.

My ass clenched around Caleb's cock, which made him fuck me even faster. He picked up a relentless pace, and finally I was getting what I loved the most, the feeling of his balls slapping against my ass.

I panted like a dog as he fucked me and made me have another orgasm, and a couple of seconds later he came too, I felt his cock pulse in my ass before he came inside the condom and pulled himself out after finishing cumming.

"Fuck! Man, that was fucking intense." Caleb said, and as I expected, he started putting on his clothes and left a few minutes later.

"I'll call you if I need to get off." He said this before leaving. Just as he was out of my room, I locked the door from inside, and Lucas came out of the bathroom.

"I can't believe I just saw two guys having sex, it was hot." He said, I went to get my clothes and noticed that he was staring at my ass. "Did you have fun?" He asked me.

"Oh yes. I did, it was hot, and the fact that you were just a few feet away watching me made me cum really fast." I replied. "And I hope you had some fun too, did you jack off?"

"Yeah, I did." He grinned. "How couldn't I? My cock was aching really bad watching all that."

"Thanks, I'm glad you liked it." I replied, and after that day, things started to change between us. I usually caught Lucas taking glances at me, especially starting at my ass, and all this attention from him had me fucking horny.

....

Three days after that incident, I was lying in bed. Lucas had gone shopping, and I was feeling particularly horny but was too lazy to find someone new for hookups because Caleb was also out of town for a day or two.

It was up to me to please myself now. I had the whole room to myself, so I decided not to waste any time. I stripped off, laid on my bed with a bottle of lube, and my phone. I spent a lot of time finding the perfect porn video to watch while I fingered myself but couldn't find any good videos, that's how I wasted my 30 minutes.

Finally, I found a few videos, opened them in different tabs, and started watching. I bent down on the bed from the waist down with my ass propped up. I lubed up my fingers and then ran the cold, lube-slicked fingers against my asshole. My whole body shivered due to the cool sensation, and it felt amazing.

I wasted no time and slowly started pushing one of my fingers into my hole, getting it deep inside me. Once it was settled inside, I pulled it out. I put some more lube on it and started pumping it in and out of my bum a little faster this time.

Sometimes I would keep my finger embedded and move it inside, rubbing my prostate in the process. I hadn't even touched my dick yet, which was leaking precum like a faucet. I reached down with my other hand, scooped up some precum and tasted it. Fuck, it was tasty.

A few minutes later, I was pumping two fingers in my asshole. I moaned as I hit my prostate, my dick throbbing, and spurted some more drops of precum on my bedsheets. And once again, the door of our dorm opened and Lucas stepped inside.

I didn't notice him at first as my ass was facing the door, and I was sure that he got a clear view of what I was doing, so I didn't stop. He just stood silently for a few seconds, I could feel his gaze on my ass, and then he spoke. "I'm sorry. I can go out if you want." He quickly placed his shopping bag and started to make his way out.

I stopped him. "No, don't go. We both know that we masturbate, and after all, you've seen me naked before and know about my kink of being watched. I was thinking if you'd like to join me, we could jack off together." I removed my fingers from my asshole and sat upright.

The sound of the moans of the guys from the porn was echoing in the room.

Lucas approached the bed and sat down beside me. "I've never done this before, but for some reason I want to try. The idea of masturbating with someone else sounds hot." I looked down at his crotch and noticed his visible bulge. "Hey, it looks like your dick needs some attention." I said, jokingly.

"So does yours." He pointed at mine. He got off bed and then pulled his pants down, and his cock flung free. He was semi-hard, and his cock seemed bigger than mine. He was uncut, and I was excited to see the red tip peeking out of the foreskin. His balls hung heavy and low. I wanted to lean down and take them in my mouth, he had a really delicious cock.

He noticed me starting at his cock and chuckled. "Like what you see?" He asked.

"Yeah, you have a very beautiful cock." I truthfully replied.

Then Lucas grabbed his laptop and handed it to me. "Let's watch porn on a bigger screen." I paused the videos on my phone. "So what do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Just play whatever you like." He said.

I found the gay porn that I wanted to watch, played it, placed it between us, and then started stroking my cock.

My attention was not on porn but on Lucas' cock, he began to touch himself using both his hands, one hand caressing his balls while the other stroking his shaft. He began to slowly work his hand up and down his hardening cock and used some lube, making that slick, squishy noise as his hand picked up speed.

I mimicked his speed and stroked my cock in sync with him. I tried to concentrate on my dick. I teased my slit and rubbed the tip firmly with my thumb before stroke the underside and making myself moan. Lucas smiled at me when he heard me moan. "Your moans are fucking hot, man." He said.

"Thanks." I replied. Lucas quickly began working his cock again, and I smiled and began pumping my shaft too. I pretended to watch the porn on the screen, but my eyes were always drawn to his cock. I stroked harder, hoping to get a taste of his dick, and that's when he came.

He groaned out loud, curling his toes and squirming on the bed before a few ropes of cum, threw up and fell down on his stomach and thighs, and a few drops even on the sheets, and then I noticed a thick drop had settled on my thigh as well.

That made me cum as well, I moaned out loud and came hard, but my cumshots weren't as powerful as Lucas. We both lay exhausted, silently watching the guys fuck each other on the screen. "I'm gonna go and clean up." Lucas said that and went into the bathroom.

A perfect opportunity was presented in front of me. I reached forward and scooped up his cum that was settled on my thigh on my fingers and then licked it off. It was salty and tasty as well. A few minutes later, he returned too, and then I went to clean up as well.

After that day, Lucas was mostly busy due to some assignments and preparations for exams that he had to finish, so we didn't get a chance to jerk off together again. We didn't get much chance to catch up with each other for a week, by the time he would return, I would already be fast asleep.

I also decided to put my hookups aside and focus on my studies as well. It was Saturday night, and I was studying in my room while Lucas had gone to study with his friends. It had been two weeks since I hadn't hooked up, and I was feeling pretty horny too.

I put away my books, got naked, and decided to edge myself for a while. I found some good porn, played it on my phone, and laid down, stroking my cock slowly and sensually.

I cradled my balls with one hand and stroked my lube-slicked cock with the other. Sometimes I would pinch and rub my nipples, which made my whole body prickle with goosebumps. I kept edging myself for around 30 minutes, every time I felt like cumming, I slowed my pace and stopped stroking myself for a minute or two.

After a few more minutes of edging, I went to pee. I heard the sound of the door unlocking when I was in the toilet. "I'm back." Lucas said as he shut the door. "Ah, I see you were having some alone time." He said, probably after seeing my clothes strewn on the bed and the paused porn video on my phone.

"Yeah! I was just trying to relive myself." I quickly washed my hands and stepped into our living room. He was sitting on the bed, looking a little sad, but he smiled when he saw me naked.

"I was feeling really horny, haven't jacked off in weeks." I sat down on the bed, feeling his gaze all over my naked body. "I thought you would come late, did your friends change plans last minute?" I asked.

"Kind of. They were having a small party with their girlfriends and boyfriends, and I was the only single one there. It felt really awful, so I left." He said, I could feel sadness in his voice.

"Hey. I'm sorry, buddy. I don't know how to help, maybe we can jack off together again." I scooted over on my bed and tapped the empty spot beside me.

"Ah, I can't refuse this offer. Maybe masturbating will lift up my mood." He said, "You're completely naked, I think I should be naked too." He grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, then undid his pants, and finally removed his underwear. I licked my lips when his thick cock came into view.

He tossed his clothes on his bed and grabbed his laptop. Just like the last time I played some hot porn on his laptop, both of us lubed up our cocks and started jerking off beside one another. I kept looking at his cock while jerking off, thinking how he would taste.

"Oh man, I think they would be having sex with their partners right now while I'm here just jacking off like usual." Lucas suddenly said "I'm sorry if I'm ruining your mood with my bullshit."

LiamCox
LiamCox
101 Followers
12