Straight Roommates Enslaved Pt. 01

Story Info
Straight guy unwittingly accepts new dominant roommate.
8.9k words
4.65
12.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Text

-Straight grad student places ad for roommate, unwittingly lets a cruelly inventive sadistic alpha male into his life and is soon enslaved. At least he won't be lonely.-

I wish I could fully explain how I ended up here. Naked and on my knees, my dick harder than it's ever been, fearfully looking up at my new roommate, Michael, as he towers over me. casually stroking his monstrously thick, 11-inch cock with a devilish grin on his face, pointing his phone at me while he records every moment of my debasement.

Suddenly my phone goes off on the table in our living room. It's the ringtone for my long time, long-distance girlfriend, Jessica.

"Ha! Decisions, decisions, Richie. You could answer that and chat with your boring ass girlfriend for an hour like every night or...." Michael said in his seductively deep bass

.

He paused to rest his mind-destroying prick on my face and begin slowly rubbing it over all, smearing huge trails of pre-cum over all my features.

"You can do what so many have done before you and just submit to me."

Even though I'd learned how true that boast was over the past four days, I still began to open my mouth to muster some weak protest. I couldn't think straight and nothing came out. Sensing my weakness, Michael slowly brought the phone closer to my face and simply rested the tip of his dick on my lips. I moaned and my 5-incher twitched and spurted a little as I tried to control myself.

"Silence the call, slut, and give in to what you want way more than your girlfriend's pussy, what you know my dick can do to you."

Without looking I reached over and silenced a call from the woman I planned on one day marrying, opened up as wide as I could and tried to take as much of my new roommate's beer-bottle thick manhood in my mouth, my tongue swirling around his glans, tears of despair or joy started welling up in my eyes as Michael's laughter echoed throughout our place. How did this happen so quickly and was there any way to turn back?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks earlier

It was Wednesday morning and I was doing some research at home for my doctoral dissertation in political science when my phone started ringing. My roommate Jalen, another grad student at Rutgers, had recently successfully defended his dissertation and been hired by a political consultant firm in DC and moved out so I needed to find someone to share rent and utilities for the New Brunswick duplex we shared. I didn't recognize the number so I answered hoping my posting on roommates.com had started garnering some attention even though I'd only put it up about an hour prior.

"Hello" I said, anticipating having to hang up immediately if it was a robocall sales pitch.

"Hi, my name is... ugh... Michael and I'm calling about the available room." the man who would soon upend my life said, the small hitch in the middle throwing me for a second. It kinda sounded like a groan.

"Oh, hi. My name is Rich and there is a room available. Would you like to schedule a time to swing by and check out the place?" I said, hoping that the first response would work out. My expense budget was tight and I really wanted the process of adjusting to a new roommate to begin as soon as possible because I was a creature of habit and I didn't like changes to my routine.

"Oh, yes! I'm just finishing up some things with my old roommates. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours." If I really tried I could barely hear a rhythmic squeaking, what sounded like an occasional smack, and Michael implying a lot more than his words did on their own. "Can I come by around noon?"

Wow, things were moving really fast and I was overjoyed. "Sounds great!" I said and shared my contact info. "Look forward to meeting you."

"Yes! I look forward to you meeting me, too. See you at noon. Ugh..." and he hung up suddenly after another of those groan-like sounds of exertion. And the line about him looking forward to me meeting him was a bit odd but I was just grateful that things were proceeding apace. I put down the phone and started getting ready to meet my new potential room.

.....

Michael arrived promptly at noon. My doorbell rang and I popped off of the couch in the living room to answer it. At my door was a strikingly handsome man. 6 foot 1 to my five foot 9, heavily muscled in a tight black athletic tee and jeans that were painted on. Dark, Mediterranean features were framed by jet black curly hair reminiscent of some modern Greek god. I'll admit to feeling a little jealous of someone who won the natural beauty lottery and half-jokingly worried about having to work to keep an eye on my girlfriend when she visited if this worked out.

I stuck out my hand, "Hi, I'm Rich. Pleased to meet you."

He reached out and clasped my hand in an extremely strong grip, "I'm Michael and the pleasure is mine", he said while squeezing my hand almost painfully on the word "mine."

"Let me give you the grand tour" I said moving to the second bedroom. It was pretty spacious and I felt confident that it was an effective selling point for the whole apartment.

Michael didn't say anything at first, a constant Cheshire cat grin on his face as he walked around the empty room.

"It's perfect. I'll take it." he said, surprising me.

"Are you sure you don't want to see the bathroom and kitchen?", I said, my glee at his speedy response tempered a bit by how quickly he made his decision.

"No, this bedroom meets all my needs. When can I move in?" he said with a hint of eagerness in his voice.

"As soon as you want. It's $1200 a month for rent and utilities and I'd need the first and last month's rent upfront." I said while Michael pulled a checkbook and pen from his pocket. He wrote me a check for $2,400, I scanned it to my account, and we shook on the deal. Once again, the strength of his grip was a little intimidating.

"Great! I can move in today."

"Ha! Wow, you move really fast."

"You have no idea, trust me" he said while briskly leaving the apartment.

As he walked to his car I noticed that he seemed to saunter around like he owned the whole world. I really did have no idea. But I soon would.

..................

Michael arrived with a moving van an hour later with two men in their mid-twenties, one black and one white.

"These are my old roommates, Andre and Jake. They're gonna help me out with the move."

I shook each of their hands and noticed something very odd when they looked at me. They seemed to be upset about something, their demeanors sullen and resentful, and when their eyes met mine I would swear I caught a flash of what looked like jealousy or envy.

I offered to help with moving stuff in but Michael wouldn't hear of it. He, Andre, and Jake began bringing in what looked to be a California king-sized bed. Michael chit-chatted with me while his former roommates put together the frame, stacked the box spring and mattress on top, and began putting on the black silk sheets and comforter. Once again, something seemed off. It was like Andre and Jake were more like hired help or servants than guys that Michael had been just rooming with for the past three months but I just ignored the little alarm bells that had started ringing.

Andre and Jake finished bringing in Michael's dresser, night stand and boxes. I also noted how Michael seemed to have an inordinate amount of full length mirrors, 4 in total, one for each wall. I shrugged it off thinking, "If I looked like that I'd want to look at myself constantly, too."

The four of us stood in the kitchen. It was now 4 o'clock and Michael had suggested we all have a celebratory drink or two and since I kept my own hours as I powered through to my doctoral defense, I thought, "why not?" Michael's former roommates each texted their girlfriends saying that something had come up and they might not be able to hang out tonight. What followed was a dual set of back and forth text exchanges with Andre and Jake each growing seemingly more frustrated by their girlfriend's not just accepting the change in plans.

"Yeah, their girlfriends just don't seem to understand that sometimes something really BIG and important comes up and it just has to be dealt with. Isn't that right, boys?"

With that, Michael put an arm around each roommate and squeezed on the words "big" and "comes" and "boys." They each made a soft, barely audible mewling whimper and gazed up at his face. They immediately put down their phones despite their cells continuing to buzz and light up over the next few minutes.

"Some people just can't appreciate how much fun it can be to just do what feels right in the moment. Wouldn't you guys agree that being my roommates has opened you up in ways you didn't think possible? Haven't we had a lot of fun? Some might say, more than you could handle?"

Andre and Jake each started enthusiastically blurting out their agreement with everything he said. "Uh, huh!" and "Oh, yeah!" and "Definitely!" poured out of them as Michael poured another round for all of us.

That's when I saw something that actually disturbed me for the first time and got my heart racing with a not-insignificant amount of anxiety. When Andre and Jake each turned to grab the drink that Michael offered them I could clearly see that they had prominent erections in their pants. "What the fuck?", I thought. But when they took their seats on the couches, one on each side of Michael while I took the papa's chair, I convinced myself that it was a trick of the light in the kitchen.

By now we were all on our third or fourth pretty strong drinks and I was definitely feeling it. Michael proposed a toast to the satisfaction of getting to know someone new and the treasure of having gotten to really know his old roommates.

I took a swig of the rum and coke and thought how crazy it was that I didn't know this person from Adam just 8 hours before and now he was completely moved in and I was getting hammered with him. Or was I? Despite having drank the same drinks Jake, Andre and I had, Michael didn't seem to have been affected by even a fraction of what we were experiencing. He still wore that same smirk like he knew some big secret that you were missing and his gaze seemed laser-focused, determined on some course of action only he was aware of.

By now, it was early evening and Michael asked if his roommates could crash with him tonight since it wasn't safe for them to drive in their condition.

"Why don't you boys get ready and I'll hop in the shower to freshen up.", his roommates scurrying into his room and pulling the door closed behind them.

Michael began taking off his shirt in the living room and I was struck the seeming perfection of his physique. Not overly muscled but his chest and abs were clearly defined and they were in exact proportion to his height. They didn't seem like gym muscles but the kind that dancers and gymnasts had, made for both strength and competitive endurance.

He pulled one of my towels from the linen closet, (a bit presumptuous but most of his things were still packed and maybe he really was as hammered as the rest of us), and stepped into our bathroom.

10 minutes later he strolled out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and still dripping wet, his curly hair a dangling in front of his face. I also noticed what appeared to be the outline of a Billy club protruding from the towel. Jesus Christ, he was huge!

"Oh, sorry about that" he said without a hint of sincerity in his voice. He grabbed his dick through the towel, "I was just thinking about how much ass I was gonna get in this place, hopefully, and I got a little carried away in there. I can never fall asleep without emptying my balls. You know what I mean, right?"

Part of me thought, "tmi, bro." But, once again, it was late, he was probably pretty tanked and, as a guy, I had to agree. Jerking off had become a nightly ritual since Jessica had moved out to join a law office in northern Maryland.

"Uh, yeah. I get it."

"It doesn't really sound like you do. But you will. Believe me" he said, opening his door. Andre and Jake stood in just their boxer briefs, both good looking men in their own rights, the kind of guys that would turn heads when they walked into a bar. They each bore an impatient, longing look on their faces, awkwardly holding one arm and shuffling from one foot to another like little kids who had been made to wait too long for some special treat.

Michael's towel fell from his waist as he moved towards both men and the door slowly closed behind him.

....................

I woke up groggily at 2am to some strange sound in the adjacent bedroom, rhythmic squeaking and what sounded like plaintiff pleas.

"Ugh! .... Oh, god! ..... Eeeehhhhhh ...... please ........." It was a man's voice but pitched higher and feeble-sounding, like someone was trying as hard as they could to get something out but barely had the strength.

Smack! "Tighten up, slut. It's only been 40 minutes." Michael's distinctively deep voice could be heard through the wall adjoining our two rooms. My headboard was positioned right up against it so everything was very clear.

The rhythmic squeaking intensified and I could feel Michael's headboard start to bang into the wall.

"I'm.... gonna... cum.... please.... Sir...."

"Go ahead, bitch! I'm feeling generous. I know how much you'll both miss this."

"Andre made a mess on my sheets, Jake, aren't you going to clean it up? That's right. Every drop."

I could hear bodies shifting on his bed and what sounded like someone falling onto it.

"You know what to do. What a beautiful sight! One mouth for each side. That's it. Who wants to be fed first? Whoever gives the most enthusiastic tongue-bath wins. Moan and slobber more if that sounds good."

Two sets of moans could be made out as I heard Michael softly chuckle.

Was this really happening? Andre and Jake seemed straight. They had girlfriends. Were they really enthusiastically blowing my new roommate after getting fucked in the ass by him. My mind was awhirl with the craziness of it all and the booze and I drifted off to sleep hearing Michael's voice crescendo

"Oh, it's Jake! Open up for the first mouthful! Fuck, yes! Oh, keep milking that cock!"

.............

I woke up the next morning with a hangover and the worst case of morning wood since my teens. My dreams had been a chaotic jumble of sounds and imagery, Michael saying the most degrading things I'd ever heard, two other voices squealing and groaning.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

Michael was at the sink in just his boxers brushing his teeth. His visible hard-on resting on the front of the sink.

He paused and turned to me, "Richie, buddy. How'd you sleep? I hope we didn't keep you up with our .... conversations. We really needed to catch up on old times. I think they're really gonna miss me, you know, but it was time to move on and get to know new people."

The sounds and words from last night came flooding back to me. My own dick getting even harder than it was when I woke up for some reason.

"Uh, no problem. They seemed like great guys."

"Oh, they are. Always willing to help me out at a moment's notice, morning, noon, or night. Truth be told, though, I felt like I started to demand too much of them. This past month they started showing up late for work, missing dates with their girls, and not getting their beauty sleep. I only really need about 3 hours a night and I wake up feeling ready to conquer the world."

As he said these seemingly innocent things laden with double meanings, his erection flexed and grew and I had to tear my eyes away from it to look him in the eye.

"Oh, okay" I replied in a timid voice I did not fully recognize.

It felt like something momentous had started happening the second I answered the phone yesterday morning and my mind couldn't really grasp what it was. I needed a new roommate, I had gotten a response to my ad, and it all worked out faster than I might have hoped. So why did I feel agitated and confused by this man? If he and his old roommates were secretly gay it wasn't really my business. I considered myself open and tolerant and straight as a ruler. So why was I so hard?

"I'm gonna hop in the shower."

"Sure. I was gonna hop in myself but it might be a little cramped for both of us, right?"

"Yeah, right." I laughed unconvincingly and closed the door after he walked out.

Once I was under the hot water I felt a little better. My headache eased up a bit and I could chalk up my feelings of unease to how quickly my situation had changed. I soaped up my hardon and started stroking myself, thinking that I'd relax a bit more after I came. Images of my girlfriend Jessica stroking and sucking me immediately came to mind but just as I could feel my orgasm building up past the point of no return this crystal clear vision of Michael being in the shower with me intruded on my memories. He was stroking himself in rhythm with me and I lost it. I came harder than I had in a long time, firing off multiple times into the tiles beneath the shower head. I shuddered and fell to my knees as I kept stroking until I was completely spent.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I panted on my knees not realizing how often I'd be in that exact same position in the coming months.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After recovering my composure a bit, I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my room to get changed. I came out to the kitchen to get something to eat and start doing research and writing for the day.

Michael was on the couch in some workout apparel looking intently at his laptop with his ear buds in. I could hear what was unmistakable the sound of porn playing and Michael seemed to confirm this when he grabbed his crotch and adjusted himself.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't notice you there. I'm gonna go for a run and workout at the park and I always watch something stimulating beforehand to pump me up. Should be back in about two hours because I've got some work to do."

In all the rush of Michael moving into the apartment so quickly I never asked him what he did for a living. "What do you do, Michael?"

"Well, I have dual Master's degrees in engineering and physics."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, I always get that reaction. I just seem to have a knack to break things down and then put them back together in a new, more useful form. But it was just too easy to do that to inanimate objects so I decided to apply my talents to more challenging things."