Straight to Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning what it means to serve.
2.6k words
4.71
15.5k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 of the adventure. Little do I know it yet, but my training has already begun...

The sound of a camera shutter pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up, my eyes wide and his balls still stuffed in my mouth shaking my head in a pathetic protest. I certainly didn't want evidence of my submission here tonight. He took another shot and pulled his balls out of my mouth with a loud plop. I felt his meat sting me across my face again with a slap. I opened my mouth and gasped in surprise and he shoved his rod back into my hole in one quick motion.

"Now suck on it bitch, use all the skills I've taught you so far."

I didn't want to anger him so I did my best to go up and down his shaft as deep as I could, pursing my lips to suck on it and twirling my tongue along the bottom and around the head. I heard the shutter clicking again as he took more photos from various angles. There was nothing I could do but keep going.

"What about a video..." I heard him mutter.

This was definitely my biggest fear and I felt my face flush with embarrassment. But, instead of stopping, I doubled my efforts, hoping that perhaps I could just get him to cum and get this all over with. I opened my mouth wide and began deepthroating him, shoving the length of his shaft down my throat while trying to stick my tongue out towards his balls. I began rapidly facefucking myself, keeping most of his shaft inside of me and making loud slurping sounds that I'm sure were audible for the camera. I looked up to see if he was still recording and saw him grinning with his cell phone camera still hovering over my face.

"That's it bitch, keep your eyes up here," he ordered.

He gave a little kick at my balls which forced a few moans out of me in between strokes. I realized what I must look like in the video. A horny cocksucker on his knees desperate for his Master's cum, his eyes wide in anticipation, with tears streaming down from the gagging and spit dripping all over his chest. It honestly wasn't far from the truth.

Master stopped recording, putting his phone down so he could use both hands to hold my head in place as he slowly fucked me.

My eyes kept staring up at him and he looked at me sternly.

"Now listen up bitch, there will be a lot for you to learn and many rules for you to follow but for now you will learn the most important rules for a sissy slut."

He kept up his slow pace and I nodded in acknowledgement.

"A sissy slut has only two desires, only two emotions. First, above all, is to always have her holes filled with cock, cum, or toys. At all times this is both a slut's primary function and primary desire." He continued, "Second is to always desire pleasing and serving her Master or anyone who wants to use her, in any way she possibly can. It will take a lot of training for you to feel only these emotions but you will be begging to be used before you know it!"

I tried to say "Yes Sir" as he slid in and out of my mouth but it just came off as a little moan. Honestly, it almost felt like he was reading my mind. Sure, I was still feeling anxious, scared, and a myriad of other emotions, but I was also now very aware of my desire to have him fill my ass and the almost unrelenting urge to please him. Did I really want him to turn me into a sissy slut?

He took his hands off but I dutifully kept up the pace and he picked up his phone again.

"Now sissy, we will record a little video of all your true desires. Suck on your favorite toy for a few more seconds and then tell me what you want your Master to do to you. Convince me you really want me to turn you into a slutty little bitch who's constantly begging for cock."

I shivered and nodded. I knew I couldn't protest this time.

He started recording and I kept at it, sensually sucking him trying to please him with a good intro to the video. After a few seconds I popped his cock out and let it dangle, hitting me a bit in the face. I looked up at the camera and begged, "Please Sir, please fill my holes with your cum. I'm dying for you to fuck me and spread my ass wide with your big black cock. Please transform me into a slutty little sissy, desperate for any and all cock." I couldn't believe what I was saying. The words were just flowing out of my mouth and I couldn't stop. "I want to be a perfect whore for you, with holes made for pleasing cock. I want it to be the only thing I think about, the only thing I ever want! Please Sir! Please turn me into your personal sissy toy!" I realized it sounded like I was whining. I could tell it was exactly what he wanted. And in that moment, as afraid as I was of this situation, it was exactly what I wanted too. I was afraid, with that, I had sealed my fate.

He stopped recording and gave me a little pat on the head as he pushed the head of his cock back onto my lips. I opened up again accepting his gift and he said, "Don't worry baby, I'll give you exactly what you want."

"That was excellent," he went on, "this video will act as your motivation to work towards being a perfect sissy. These are the desires of a sissy and whenever you feel like you don't want cock, you will watch this to remind yourself exactly what you are. And perhaps one day, we will show this to the world so everyone knows just how much you love being a sissy cock whore!"

I gulped and realized I was getting in deep and there was already no way out. He gave me another nudge at my balls with his feet and I felt my little cock harden and rub against him. He felt it too and let out a laugh, "Look at that pathetic clit! It could never pleasure a woman anyway. You were clearly made to serve cock! And I can tell you like the idea of this new lifestyle. This is the hardest that little thing has been all night!"

I knew he was right and at this point I was exhausted and just wanted to make Master cum so my hole could take a break. He sensed me slowing down and said, "Now get it as wet as you can sissy. Another thing you'll learn is you need to keep your hole nice and wet. If you want any lube it's not my job to do that for you. That's it sissy get it nice and wet. You've impressed me so far, keeping up with my stamina for over 3 hours. You know, only sluts suck cock for that long right?"

I nodded and thought he was right, in my previous experiences with women, I had never received head for nearly that long.

I knew what was coming next. I did my best to lather his cock before he pulled it out.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up, unceremoniously pulling his rod from my mouth where it had been for so long. He leaned over to a drawer and produced a cock gag which he waved at me chuckling. "Thought you were gunna get a break?" He laughed. I opened up to receive my gag and felt it go to the back of my throat. It was certainly large enough for me to know it was there, but small enough to allow me to breathe a little easier than his cock had. He latched it in place and ordered me up on the bed.

I crawled up and got on my knees, my hands still bound behind my back with my head in the mattress and my ass in the air.

"That's it slut! This should be one of your favorite positions, as a sissy. Face down, ass up. Now stay like that while I make you my bitch!"

I felt him spit on my hole, which was wide and exposed, ready for his use. A finger ringed the outside of it and then was shoved in. I moaned and leaned forward feeling a little bit of pain at my tightness. That earned me a few hard smacks on my ass. "Don't fucking move slut!! You better not run away from my cock like that!"

I stuck my ass back out, waiting eagerly for my reward. He climbed up on the bed and I felt the large head at my hole. He pushed in gently and then out, working the head in slowly. I heard him spit again and in one quick stroke, he shoved the entire length of his cock up my ass. I let out and load shriek into my gag and I couldn't help but lean forward in pain. Again I got several swats on my ass as he held his tool deep in my hole.

"Bad sissy!!" he yelled. "You should be working your hole onto my cock!" I moaned in acknowledgement and started to move my ass back towards its invader. He was already pretty deep in me and he remained still as I wiggled on his dick. "That's better slut." Deep inside me I felt full and stuffed. I let another little moan and he started to fuck me. Slowly at first, but long and deep. I moaned louder, getting used to him stretching me out and the fact that this would be my primary source of sex from now on. I felt my little cock dripping between my legs as he picked up speed. Occasionally I would hear the familiar sound of the camera shutter, documenting my first experience getting fucked. It was starting to really feel good and I arched my back pushing my ass higher, wanting more. "Good sissy! Take my cock!" he grunted. He fucked me harder, really long dicking my hole as he stretched me out. "So fucking tight!" I heard him say. I felt lost in my thoughts, solely focused on feeling him pistoning in and out of me and the slow wet stream dripping out of my dick as I could feel pressure building in my balls.

I was really starting to enjoy it when he started to slow down. I wiggled back again, wanting more and he slapped my ass playfully. "Look at you! You're already such a slut!"

He pushed it in and out a few more times and then said, "Flip over, I'm gunna fuck you on your back now."

I rolled over and he lifted my legs high over his shoulders. He quickly and roughly shoved his cock back all the way in, even deeper than before as I felt his weight on me with nowhere to go. He really started to fuck me hard, and I hoped I would get rewarded with his cum soon. "That's right bitch, this is what it feels like to get fucked like a girl, you better get used to it!" I should have felt humiliated but I didn't even care, he was fucking me even harder now and I could feel the strange sensation of pressure building even more in my cock. Soon, I couldn't hold it any longer and I felt my little dick twitching as a small stream of cum spewed out onto my chest. I moaned rapidly into my gag as my hole pulsed as I came. "Yesss that feels so good, cum for me you little bitch!!" and he pounded me harder than ever. I could feel his cock tensing in my hole as my own orgasm was subsiding, little moans still escaping my gag. I tried to say "Cum for me Sir!" but it just came off as another pathetic moan and he plunged deep into my ass and held steady for a second before pistoning me again, dumping his hot load inside me. I could feel it filling me, a warm, wet sensation that seemed to pierce my core.

Soon he slowed down and eventually pulled himself out of me. I suddenly felt empty there, and I could feel his hot cum dripping slowly out of my hole.

"Roll over onto your side and close your legs. A good sissy should want to keep a man's cum inside her as long as possible. You'll learn more about that later slut."

I did as he asked as he got out of bed. His cock was softening as he waved it in my face. He started to remove the gag and told me to clean him off. I kept my mouth open and he quickly filled it again with his cock as I used my tongue to lick off all the cum coating his cock. It had a sweet but salty flavor as it mixed with my ass juices. "Don't forget my balls slut!" and I moved my focus down, letting his still semi-hard shaft rub along my face. There were a few more globes of cum I greedily scooped up with my tongue. "Show me" he said and I held my tongue out, showing him my reward. The gag was shoved roughly back in, preventing me from truly swallowing and keeping the taste in my mouth.

Next, he produced a small buttplug which he easily slid into my ass and then another zip tie, binding my ankles together. He stepped back as if to admire his handiwork and took a few more photos with his phone.

"Now there's a happy sissy! All tied up, filled with cum and plugged at both ends. I know you'd be thanking me if you could right now if you could!" he laughed.

I let out a little moan, imagining what I must look like and trying to get used to the fact that this could be my new life. He walked back closer to me and slapped my swollen balls with his huge cock. It still looked massive, especially next to my little thing even though he wasn't hard anymore.

"This is another reason why you're built to be a slut, sissy. Little boys with little cocks are destined to be sissies. And then, men with cocks like me get to fuck those sissies. Doesn't that make sense to you?"

I looked down towards his demonstration embarrassingly. "Mm-mmh" I moaned. I tried to say Thank you Sir, but it was just more moaning again. I realized I must sound so pathetic every time I tried to talk with my mouth full of cock.

"I hope you enjoyed that cute little orgasm of yours. Another thing you'll learn is that sissies only cum when they are getting one of their holes stuffed or by playing with a vibrator and you won't be allowed to jerk that little dick anymore like you used to. From now on it's a clit! Do you understand?"

I moaned another "mhhmm" as the reality of this new rule started to sink in.

"And you better not cheat, because trust me, I know you won't like the punishment. Now why don't you wait right there. I might want to use you again later."

He sat back down at his computer while I remained tied up, covered and filled with cum, plugged and unable to move, contemplating my fate.