Straight to Sissy Ch. 06

Story Info
The new sissy's feminization begins.
2.7k words
4.67
15.8k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

After our sissy's punishment, she is left in the cold shower to shave her skin smooth for the first time

I shivered, as I stood up in the shower, the cold water pelting my skin like little needles. I could feel my hole tense around my plug as I dipped in and out of the water, letting it wash over my skin as I prepared myself for my shave.

I looked down again, inspecting my body, a nervous yet excited feeling pulsing through me as I realized what I was about to do.. I had dated a girl when I was much younger who liked me to shave my chest and my pubes, but I had never done my entire body. The idea of feeling completely smooth like a woman sent a shiver of excitement up my spine.

Doing my best to stay out of the cold spray, I started to lather up my legs, shaving each slowly and carefully. The razor felt awkward in my hand, my strokes unnaturally moving along my skin, stinging with each pass. I made my way up each leg, eventually getting to my groin. I worked my way around my scrotum and my still shriveled package before moving back towards my ass. The toughest bit was the area around my hole. I had to shift and move the plug to get to the deepest spots, but after feeling around carefully, I was satisfied that it was nice and smooth..

I moved up to my torso, taking care of my chest and finally my armpits. I put the razor down, rinsing myself off again under the cold water. I couldn't stop feeling my body with my hands, a strange naked feeling overcoming me. I turned the water off, helping myself to a towel hanging on a rack. Stepping out of the shower, I looked into the mirror as I dried myself off. My hair was in a short buzz cut and now the shave made me look even more nubile and supple. I hardly recognized myself, completely soft and smooth. I blinked, staring at myself with a blank look and then felt my little dick twitch with pleasure, hoping Master would be very pleased with this outcome.

Hanging up the towel, I was unsure of what to do next, but I felt a sudden eagerness to see Master. I reached back to my ass, idly playing with the plug as I fantasized about his cock. I got to my knees, the urge now impossible to resist.

I opened the bathroom door and made my way down the hall, crawling as my leash dragged behind me. "Daddy?" I called out desperately, unsure of where he was in the house.

"Are you ready for me sissy?" I heard him ask as he strode out of his bedroom.

I knelt in front of him, holding my leash up, offering myself to him. "Yes, Master."

"Now, did I tell you you could leave the shower when you were done Sissy?" He looked down at me sternly.

I shuddered. I realized in my eagerness, I hadn't really thought this through. I started to stutter, "I...um...I was done and I just thought you'd like to see how I turned out Daddy...I...um, well I was hoping you'd want to use me."

He smiled at my sudden confession, leaning down to rub my head. "Ah, an eager, moldable sissy, now I can make you look however I like, isn't that right sissy?"

I nodded obediently.

"Now you need to understand, you are no longer in a position where you should be making decisions yourself. If I leave you somewhere, you are to remain there. For now, I'll allow this transgression to pass since you will learn you will also be rewarded for eagerness."

"Yes, Master," I responded, happy to have pleased him.

"You'll keep yourself smooth from now on sissy, head to toe. I want you freshly shaved every other day at least and if I ever see a speck of hair on you you're going to be in a world of hurt. Understand?" He asked, taking my leash and leading me down the hall.

"Yes, Master," I said again, as I crawled behind him awkwardly.

He led me back down the hall to the living room, bringing me around the couch to a metal cage that had been placed in the corner of the room. It was clearly meant for some kind large dog, but had been slightly modified. Holes had been cut out at various places in the cage and two large dildos were mounted on the inside, at opposite ends. I heard myself let out a small whimper.

"Do you like what you see sissy?" He chuckled as he pulled me towards the door, slapping my ass as I crawled in.

The cage felt small when I was in it, the dildo on the far side, pressed up against my face as I got inside. "Hands up here sissy!" Master ordered, gesturing to the cut out holes on either side of the dildo. I placed my hands through the openings which he secured promptly with zip ties.

He made his way back around to the front, kicking at the openings in the bottom of the cage near the door. I looked back, adjusting my feet to fit through the holes which he promptly secured in place. The dildo mounted to the door poked me in the ass as he swung it closed. Suddenly I felt very restrained and surrounded by cocks. I felt my little dick twitch again with excitement.

He paced back and forth next to the cage, looking down at me. "Now for your next punishment sissy. You were 6 minutes late today. It might not seem like a big deal to you, but it is a big deal to me. Your time no longer belongs to you, and those 6 minutes are worth at least 10 times as much to me." He squatted down, looking me in the eye. "So I'd say at least 60 minutes training your holes in your new sissy cage is perfectly warranted, don't you?"

I nodded, meekly, feeling both cocks poking at me.

"Good. I'm glad you agree sissy," he said as he opened a bottle of lube that he had left nearby.

"Back up, ass to the cage," he ordered, opening the door again. I adjusted myself as best I could, the cold metal of the cage sticking to my freshly shaved legs as I tried sticking my butt back towards him. He pushed at my plug, which forced me to produce a small moan, before he pulled it out slowly as I shivered. I felt my hole wink, feeling empty.

The cool feeling of lube hit my opening and he pushed a few fingers in roughly. I felt myself involuntarily push back towards him, suddenly wanting more.

"Mmmh, good sissy, do you want to get your holes ready for Daddy?"

"Ughh, yes please Master!!" I begged, moaning, looking back at him, the metal of the cage clanging as I struggled.

He squirted more lube onto the dildo and the toy poked at my hole again, moving up my crack as I shifted again in the cage. He reached through an opening next to the dildo, adjusting it at its base. "Now this is something I came up with recently. I'm actually quite proud of it," he said, smiling.

"These dildo mounts are adjustable, and we can set it up so both cocks are buried to the hilt inside of you, or with all them way out just teasing your holes. The severity of the punishment you deserve will determine how much you have to endure. For today, since we are also interested in training your slutty holes, we'll set it up so you can bounce back and forth between the cocks. How's that sound sissy?"

I moaned again, shaking my ass eagerly. I couldn't believe it, but for some reason I was incredibly turned on. "Maybe 60 minutes from now, I'll be singing a different tune," I thought.

"Okay, back up onto the toy..that's it," he said, as he guided the toy into my ass. It slipped in easily at first, but I hesitated as I felt the soreness inside me grow. It had been a long night after all. I moaned loudly as I felt the dildo spread me deeper.

"All the way slut, this is important in order to set up the cock for your mouth." I winced, hesitating again, feeling my hole clench on the intrusion. Taking a deep breath, I pushed back with more force, letting out a loud cry as the toy filled me. "There you go baby, that's it," Master said encouragingly.

Panting, I tried reaching back between my legs to feel the base and noticed my shriveled cock was leaking quite a bite. I felt my hole tense again, letting out another moan.

Master moved around to the front of the cage, reaching through to adjust the dildo now poking my face. "Alright sissy, open up, let's get this second cock fitted for you."

I opened my mouth, the dildo attached to the front of the cage was just out reach. "Now stay there, don't move that pussy off the base of that cock," Master ordered as I whimpered. He started to move the dildo into place, shoving it in roughly before retracting it so just the tip was lodged in my mouth.

"There we go, let's try that," he said, smiling. "Now start to go down on that dick, slut, I want to see you get it all the way to the back of your throat."

I moaned again, now fully comprehending the beauty of his contraption. I closed my eyes and started to lean forward slowly, taking the cock in front of me in my mouth. For a second, it felt like I was actually getting double teamed.

"Yesss! That's it!" Master exclaimed, interrupting my fantasy. I opened my eyes glancing up at him through the bars of my cage. I tried to go deeper, feeling the dildo in the back of my throat. The toy attached to my ass slid out as I moved forward, and I felt its large head just pulling at my hole as the dildo in my mouth began hitting my gag reflex.

I coughed suddenly, feeling my hole tighten as I lurched backward instinctively, impaling myself on the dildo once again as I sputtered.

"That's okay slut! That's okay. Keep working that gag reflex. You definitely are going to need practice."

I took the cock in my mouth again, moving forward on it once more. Rocking back and forth tentatively, I started to get used to being filled at both ends. I looked up at Master again, as he placed a small black box on the coffee table in front of me.

"This is a digital metronome," he said, as he pulled out his phone. "I can control it from here." He smiled at me. Suddenly, the box started clicking at a steady, but slow pace. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

"Okay slut, now I want to see you going back and forth with the beat. And don't be a pussy about it, go deep up and down. None of those little pumps. I want to see you work those cocks!"

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

I tried to go with the pace of the beat, up and down with deep strokes. I could hear myself moaning over the CLICKs, pleasure filling me involuntarily as the dildos slid in and out. Eventually, I pushed myself too far forward, causing me to cough and gag and throwing me off rhythm. Regaining my composure, I took the cock in my mouth again, and eagerly picked up where I left off as the beat CLICKed.

"That's it bitch, learn to push yourself! And don't you dare stop!" Master chuckled as he went down the hall.

He came back moments later and my eyes widened as I saw he had a small camera set up on a tripod. I continued to rock back and forth in my cage as I whimpered.

"Don't whine slut, you should be getting used to this by now," he said as he set the camera in position.

He pulled out his phone again and suddenly, the clicking increased. CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK.

I screeched and tried to keep up, fucking myself on both dildos even harder.

"Hmm..I wonder what max speed is for you," he said chuckling, sliding his thumb across the phone.

The speed began to increase as I struggled to keep up.

"100...160...good," he said smiling. "Don't slow down sissy, keep up with that beat!" The speed continued to increase and I felt myself lagging behind.

"Common slut! Work those cocks!" Master ordered. I moaned loudly, as the beat increased out of reach even though I felt like a piston pumping in an engine.

"Alright alright, calm down sissy I know you love your new cage," Master laughed as the beat slowed back down. "We'll say max is something around 140 BPM, we'll definitely have to work on increasing that pace."

I slowed to a stop, trying to catch my breath, a tear dripping from my eye.

"No stopping sissy! You need to learn endurance!" Master ordered.

I picked up once again, taking the cock deep into my mouth and feeling the dildo slide back out of my hole. Up and down, in and out. The metronome seemed to put me in a trance.

I heard the camera shutter sound on Master's phone again as I looked up, groaning.

He was smiling behind his phone. "You look fucking perfect slut! The internet is going to fucking love this!" I obediently kept rocking back and forth, resigned to my fate.

"Now I'll be controlling the beat from the other room. Don't forget, this isn't just a punishment, but also part of your training. Let's see if we can get you faster! And don't you dare let up," he said, as he patted the camera. "I'm always watching."

I felt gagged as the cocks went in and out of me, only being able to whimper at him as he smiled, leaving the room.

I moaned again, feeling the pleasure deep inside me. I closed my eyes, turning my mind back to my fantasy of rocking back and forth on two real cocks. The CLICKing filled the room and I felt myself fall back into a trance, my world filled with cock.

At times, the metronome would increase and I began to feel myself instinctively move faster to the keep the beat, falling back into my world as I became used to the increasing speed. Occasionally, I'd feel my cock twitch and leak as the dicks filled me.

The world seemed to trickle by, my mind continuing to melt with the CLICKS and the cock. Eventually, I felt my muscles burn as my body began to tire. It surprised me how much speed I had built up, almost without even noticing. Finally, the metronome slowed back down again and I fell back into a steady, but manageable rhythm.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed when suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring, pulling me back into reality. I felt my hole tense nervously on the dildo behind me as I slowed, unsure of what was about to happen.

"Coming!" I heard Master call from the other room as he came down the hall.

I squealed on my cock as he headed towards the door. I couldn't see the door directly from my low vantage in the cage in the corner of the room, but if anyone stepped into the foyer, they would get a direct look at me. "Please don't come in, please don't come in," I begged silently, in my head.

Master looked at me angrily as he came into the living room. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP BITCH!" he snarled at me as he motioned towards the door.

I whimpered again, sliding back up the cock in my mouth, my hole feeling tighter than ever. The CLICKing continued, and I decided to try to ignore what was happening and focus on that. I closed my eyes, praying whoever was at the door was just a simple delivery, or a neighbor saying hello. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

I heard the door open.

"Nisha! It's so good to see you, it's been way too long!"

I heard a woman squeal.

"Oh my God!!!" she exclaimed with excitement.

"Come in, come in! I can't wait to show you my new sissy!"

My heart sank.