Straight to the Bottom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think it's just really extra gay and messed up for me? Like, why tell me about Alison if you wanna do things with me? I just...don't really know what you want from me or why we're even meeting up. It just makes me feel really gay and like a loser for hearing about you fucking Alison while you know what you and I ended up doing together. You know I like girls. I know we did stuff but I'm not gay. I've told you that." I snap, not meeting his eye.

An awkward pause. 'Detective Pikachu' plays on.

"Hey man I'm sorry if you felt weird, I really just told you about that Alison stuff to get you—hot and stuff. I know you're not gay—I like you, I don't wanna say this is gay. It's just cool is all. Especially if you maybe dig it too—I think about you a lot. I took that picture of you because it was so hot to me. Don't you want to explore a bit while we can? I feel like you want to." He says as he inches closer to me on the couch.

I laugh shyly and it breaks the mood. The tense atmosphere in the room is replaced with something else: something new.

Months of pent up sexual confusion was being washed away. I felt it.

Then—it was like LIGHTNING, courtesy of...uh...(what 'thing' uses lightning that I can use here as an example..ah, I got it!)...of..Gay Zeus, stuck the house:

The very air around us was charged with desire and lust from Gay Zeus' lightning bolt.

My 'straight brain' shuts off as 'straight Brian' leans in and slowly kisses me. I freeze for a bit.

Before I realize it; his thick tongue is dancing inside my agape and trembling mouth.

So...I close my eyes and we make out—as 'Detective Pikachu' plays in the background.—Yeah, not gay at all.

It feels like hours pass of Brian claiming my mouth and lips with his. I soon feel Brian rub at my crouch. My boner painfully stretches the fabric around it.

"You should take your dick out and let me suck it." Brian says unflinchingly between breaths.

I laugh awkwardly.

"No thanks." I say nervously.

"You sure? I've been practicing." He says mischievously.

"What does that mean exactly?" I say; letting out a nervous giggle.

"I'm just kidding! How about a drink?" Brian says with a disguised laugh.

Just one drink. We'll just talk...

Two Drinks Later...

—I was in a trance. Most of the time I wasn't thinking at all. It felt so easy talking and drinking with Brian.

I lost track of time.

I eventually watched Brian delete the picture of me on his phone. I sigh out of pure relief.

I shoved Brian quite playfully afterwards.

"Can I make it up to you?" Brian said as he started grabbing at my belt.

I leaned back and simply nodded. My stomach spun like a top. I eventually feel warmth all over and strong hands around my clothed cock.

-I then feel his hot mouth around my penis.

I look down.

SLURP

—Brian bobs his head up and down on my dick. He sucks my tip and swirls his warm tongue up and down my pulsating shaft. He then lifts my cock up and latches his mouth onto my pokéballs—he licks and sucks lightly on my sack and moans and vibrates me.

I grab the back of his head.

Brian takes his mouth off my balls and resumes his intense blowjob.

This feels so good. He has been practicing. Wait—how?

—Argh...

"Fuck, uh, I'm gonna cum!" I say quickly.

Brian moans again as he starts pumping my slippery cock with his mouth and hands.

—I unload down Brian's throat. My toes curl.

Brian continues milking my cock with his lips. I moan and buckle as Brian swallows my extracted load.

After a while of complete silence—Brian comes into my view.

"You taste better than Alison." He says.

We both chuckle.

"Yeah right." I say.

Our chuckles fade out...

And then—

-- Gay Zeus Lightning Bolt Strikes --

The energy charge is back with a vengeance. I feel lust and desire—and fun. I know Brian feels it too.

It's on. We've awakening something again.

"Oh fuck—did you want more to drink now?" I say with a small smirk.

"Sure! But I, uh, don't think you taste bad at all—but I can eat anything." He says with sly sincerity.

We both laugh.

—We're in the living room now. I stare up at the multitude of lights and colors radiating from the chandelier as Brian pours us some soda, then some vodka.

The current mood: It's like Brian didn't just blow me. We're just two guys taking shots and having fun. But I do really need to leav--

Shot shot shot shot shot shot shot! Everybody!

We eventually crash on his living room couch. He turns on the TV. I don't even pay attention. I'm really drunk now from the shots and feeling all topsy-turvy.

-Eventually I find myself under some kinda fluffy blanket.

-Eventually I'm laying right on Brian.

We both begin rubbing on each other a bit as time passes. The long gay night continues as we watch some music videos...

Then—

—We agree the clothes we are wearing aren't very comfortable....

—We agree to just take those clothes off...

I help him take off his belt a bit I guess...My head is spinning now. I can taste the musk forming around me.

Eventually I'm in only my boxers; under a blanket with Brian; who is in only boxer briefs and ankle socks now.

Shit, Brian starts rubbing his hands all around my slender waist and trembling back. I remember lying on his strong and heaving chest—neither of us saying anything as we start dry humping each other. I felt his sex on mine: Our cloth-covered cocks rubbing together. We didn't say anything. I then was forced to feel his entirely impressive length with my thighs. Brian's hand ran down my back, into my boxers, then finally down my ass—He grabs hold of one of my butt cheeks and squeezes hard. I let out an involuntary moan and bury my head into Brian's neck—I don't want him to see my face 'enjoying' anything like that right now. I can't keep my excitement down though as Brian begins rubbing and squeezing and slapping my ass.

Fuck—I can't complain about being some kinda sissy if I react like this and let him do things like this. Brian then quickly yanks down most of my boxers and: SPANK!

"Ah! Duuude." I squeak.

He's pretty strong. I'm really drunk but that still stings.

Whatever, it's just one span—

Spank spank spank spank spank spank! Everybody!

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! My ass!

Brian moves to the side of me to get a better angle of my now rosy and exposed ass. Man, the shots are really getting to me... Brian doesn't seem as drunk as me...it's probably all his muscles....

—No! Don't like him! Don't like how he handles you! He's spanking you for Zeus' sake!

-This is demeaning! - spank

-Ah, I have to tell him to stop. This hurts! - Spank

-No, he'll think I'm a pussy. - SPank

-Distract him then! Say something!- SPAnk

-Ahh, "Brian, Brian." I say, trying to get his rough hands off my ass. - SPANk

-"Yeah! Get used to saying my name bitch! You're gonna be screaming it later!" He fires back, laughing and enjoying himself. SPANK

-"Huh!?! What?! No way!" - SPANK!

-Distract him already!! He thinks you want it in the ass! - SPANK!!

"why-don't-you-just-fuck-my-mouth!" I say in gasps.

Silence.

Finally, a break in my never-ending spanking nightmare—

"Wanna repeat that?" Brian says in a low tone.

"Fuckmymouth." I reply quickly and shamefully as I pant openly.

"Yeah, that's what I thought you said, slut." Brian taunts back.

My cheeks turn as rosy red as my freshly-spanked ass cheeks.

"I want to hear you gag on my cock."

The next thing I remember is Brian standing up in his living room, stripping completely naked, and then standing over the couch near me.

Fuck. This is really a naked guy in front of me. His form is as imposing as ever. He's tan all over except for some of his lap. Sweat twinkles off his wide chest as he looks down at me. He looks stronger naked than he does with clothes. Shit. Just my luck.

I sit up on the couch. My head slightly dizzy. I forgot how Brian operates: he works fast and with dominance. I'm not acting like myself at all. It's like the night has a plan of it's own. I keep feeling 'hot' and 'tingly' at the most embarrassingly gay times!

Then -- Brian grabs my hand and leads it to his naked package—I rub his pretty hairy balls and massage the base of his massive member. I never thought I'd be willingly exploring another mans business.

"Come on man, I've waited long enough. You're so good at taking it." He says above me.

I pout as I eventually realize I am the horniest I've ever been in my life.

-What the fuck!! He's a guy! Leave before its too la—MMFFPHH

Brain's thick head stuffs my mouth. Before a moment passes, he grabs my head and quickly humps my face --

Cough Gag Cough

I quietly gag as Brian tease-fucks my drooling hole.

Before I know it I am being gently facefucked by fraction of Brian's substantial cock.

He must love this...Suck Lick Suck

I feel a tingly sensation when I realize I'm giving Brian a blowjob.

This is so gay. I shouldn't feel amazingly aroused now! My cock stretches painfully in my underwear as Brian continues to beta test my mouth with his alpha cock.

—Without a word, Brian leads my head around the length of his cock as I lick and suck along the way to his tuft of pubes—I open my wet mouth wide and start sucking on Brian's veiny hose; pretending I'm not a guy, or he's not a guy. Ugh, whatever, I'm so hard it doesn't matter!

Fuck, I forgot how big he is— My mouth is stuffed with cock! How did it come to this again?

moan Well, uh, I better get this over with... lick

suck moan gargle

—For the next minute Brian slowly fucks my waiting mouth: gargle suck

—For the next 10 seconds he roughly fucks my gaping mouth: choke slurp shove

"FUCK!" Brian shouts above me—

I take his sloppy dick out of my freshly fucked face.

—He grabs me by my shoulders and leads me to my feet in front of him; my cock as hard as a Rhydon horn.

"You're so fucking hot." He slurs.

I blush. I'm so hard. What the fuck am I doing?!

Brian grabs me and kisses me. Our tongues melt together. —Just then—Brian pushes me back onto the middle of the couch.

"You're so cute, so smooth and soft. Where's your body hair, man?" Brian huffs out as he grins over me.

"Shut up. What the fuck are you doing?" I say with an uneasy mix of fear and curiosity.

Brian then grabs the waistband of my underwear, gives it a playful tug, then quickly yanks it off me. My hard dick flaps out and bobbles about like a drunk.

"I think you know. Just have to make sure you do." He says as he pins my legs back, spread eagle on the edge of his couch.

"A dick is not going in there, man!" I try to say with conviction as panic seeps into my voice.

"I'm not gonna use one." Brian fires back as he sinks down, out of my sight.

Brian scoffs and then lowers his face down towards my exposed backdoor. He pins my legs back some more and begins circling his tongue around my virgin butthole.

"Ohhh" I say involuntarily.

Brian starts licking and nuzzling harder at my tight hole. I feel his warm and thick tongue slide slightly inside my puckering asshole. The feeling is entirely foreign to me. Brian soon doubles his efforts as he slaps and spreads my butt cheeks while tracing his strong tongue along my frightened ring. I can't believe what is happening!

Eventually, I hear Brian ask how it feels.

"Pretty fucking good, but weird." I gasp out.

After a couple more moans and licks, Brian pops off my now-slick opening.

"I knew it. You were planning on giving up that ass tonight." He proudly states as he puffs out his chest and wipes his mouth.

Panicked, I quickly sit up on the couch and struggle to think of a response. -- I sat up too quickly though and wobble wordlessly for a bit as my head spins like its trying to recreate the ending of 'Inception'.

"Whoa, you okay man?" Brian says with some concern.

"I-I showered today is all." I finally babble out in response to Brian's earlier remarks.

"What?" Brian chuckles as he stands up, making me eye level with his chiseled pelvic 'V' thing.

"Let's get you upstairs man."

My underwear was handed to me. The room started to spin as I put it on.

I never felt anything like this before, I thought. I felt drunk as hell before but I never felt so vulnerable and horny. I feel like I want something from Brian. I feel an itch and a longing that scares me back to some clarity.

"Do you think I'm gay?" I slur out, as I steady myself on his torso and try to look tough.

A moment passes.

I gulp hard and look up at Brian. I don't even want him to answer anymore.

Then, a chuckle breaks the sober silence.

"I bet you are for me." Brian muffles out past an undeniably smug smirk.

"I bet you came here to impress me with how tight your ass is."

"Shut up." I said nervously as I finally stood up from the wicked couch.

"I could barely get my tongue in there." Brian teased like a schoolyard bully.

I locked eyes with Brian for only a moment before I broke and started searching the floor for my remaining clothes.

"You're gonna tell somebody. This is some kind of joke or something to you." I rambled as I aimlessly scanned the floor.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone man. Look, aren't you so hard? I'm so fucking hard. I want to fuck you so bad! I don't care if you're gay or bi or whatever. You're cute. And I want to end this game.-- Did you want to go home?" Brian pleaded as he touched my trembling bare shoulders on each side.

Timeout.

Sigh. He's right. I want to end this game too.

"No." I said, finally.

"Did you wanna go upstairs?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, finally.

A few moments of awkward redressing later...

Brian herds my now-clothed-but-still-drunk ass upstairs. Halfway up the stairs, Brian squeezes my butt. I can't resist a nervous laugh...

We finally arrive in Brian's room.

Brain turns on the ceiling fan light. I quickly try to adjust to my surroundings.

Brian's room is much tidier than I would've imagined. Everything seemed set in place and purposeful. I looked up at the spinning fans above me for seconds or minutes. I burped and threw up in my mouth slightly which slapped me with some sobriety.

I realize I am now alone in Brian's room.

How long has he been gone? Did he say goodnight? Is...is the night over?

Shame surrounds me as I realize I really don't want the night to end. Shit. I am gay for Brian.

Right then, Brian comes back into the room carrying his ramming equipment. I.E, the equipment he needs to ram me. In one hand, I see the undeniable packaging of a 'Trojan' condom box. In the other hand, some type of squeeze bottle.

Fuck. We're going to fuck. And I'm guessing the host with the most (cock) will be taking charge.

Fuck. I've only ever had a couple of fingers in me (and a cucumber once in the shower, but that's too embarrassing to count).

I watched from the edge of the bed as a surprisingly nervous Brian started putting his ramming supplies down on the bed and started fiddling with his bedroom speaker in the corner.

Pop Music Plays

I never felt so nervous in my life. Then I felt more nervous as Brian sat next to me on the bed.

"Hey" he said nonchalantly.

I then remember Brian kissing me.

Then I black out some...

Time is skipping...

Moan Squirt Moan

I'm on my belly? I feel so drunk and I wish I ate something before pounding back shots...But I guess I'm glad I have an empty stomach since Brian is about to pound me...

Wow, look at yourself, I'm so proud of you, me. You have really grown since our talk in the mirror earlier. - Uh, Thanks

Look at you now, making jokes about your predicament. Bottomless and moaning, getting your asshole nice and lubed up! -Wait. What?

Moan

"Ah!"

I snap out of my drunken haze.

Brian is lubing up my exposed virgin hole as I lay over him on his bed.

Oooohhh fuck!

If his fingers feel this HUGE in my ass-then—I panic. I can't take his dick in my ass. I'm not Wolverine, I can't heal from his 'Huge Jackman'—ah!

"Ah, ah, ah!" I say in a higher pitch than desired as Brian begins finger fucking me harder.

Soon—Brian slowly removes his lubed digits from my gaping and quivering boyhole.

I feel super dizzy and humiliated and regret all the shots—

"You seem really clean to me. Your ass is sucking me in!" Brian says as he removes himself from bed and then drags his nails on my thighs, giving me goosebumps all over my naked and exposed flesh.

"Dude. You're not really gonna fuck me man." I tremble out with no conviction, my face still flat on the bed.

Quickly, I stand up some on my elbows and stare as Brian slides a condom on his thick and slick sausage.

"Your dick looks really really big." I stutter as my body freezes from fear.

Without hesitation, Brian grabs my hips and flips me over onto my bare-back.

"Wha-Mphff" Is all I manage to say before Brian slams his mouth onto mine.

My mind and body melt into a submissive puddle in Brian's total embrace. Our lips and tongues smash together, creating a squishy symphony of smacks and moans. I hump desperately into Brian's heaving hips. In response, Brian wraps his one hand around my neck and shoves me down onto the bed, breaking our long tongue fight.

I remember Brian breaking off from me and disappearing out of sight for a moment.

The room spun slightly as stared up at his bedroom ceiling. Wow. Here I am. Bottomless on a guys bed— 'Donald Ducking' it as I wait for an eventual pounding of my virginal ass. I should have appreciated it more.

Fuck, this is really happening.

Fast forward a bit. (So much lube, I insist.)

He fingers me and opens me up. I feel a pit in my stomach.

Brain pulls me towards the edge of the bed.

He spreads my knees apart.

My balls seemingly shrink at the manhandling.

I moan and look all over the room; trying to avoid the reality of the situation.

Fast forward some more.

One of my legs is on top of his shoulders.

Brian's lubbed up cockhead starts circling around my 'one ring'—

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" I wish I said.

However, I didn't say anything. I couldn't even breathe.

Splat Brian then slid his slippery schlong along my tightened ballsack.

I bit my lip and finally look up at the man currently lining up his massive lubbed tool between my cheeks.

Gulp Brian then began slowly entering me.

His cock feels so wide as he slowly penetrates my virgin asshole.

"Ahhh!" I manage to sorta scream.

Fuck. This hurts. More lube.

This time, Brian stares right at me as he presses his hard cock into my ass again and gets in maybe an inch. I tug at the sheets around me as I feel my inner walls part.