Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, after all that had happened since we'd arrived at this deserted beach, there wasn't much chance that I was going to last very long. And I didn't. I lifted up my face so that I was staring right into her eyes, and then I shot my wad into her. She gazed right back at me, a weird mix of sadness, excitement, and delight on her face. I kept pumping until I was entirely spent, and even then I remained in her for minutes, glorying in the feel of my cock in that moist cleft.

Imagine losing your virginity to your own mother!

That's right, folks, I was a virgin. The girls at school had never interested me, and I was looking forward to getting familiar with some of these college girls at OSU. But I now knew none of them could hold a candle to dear old Mom.

I finally pulled out of her and rolled off onto my back, lying next to her and just contemplating the starry sky. I felt totally at peace with the world. What exactly my mom was feeling, I don't know. Once again, I was prepared for some fiery lecture on what a pervert I was; but she just lay there. Maybe she thought this was all a dream. Finally she did get some words out.

"That was . . . pretty naughty, Jimmy."

I almost burst into hysterical laughter, but I knew that would hurt her. She was in a pretty delicate emotional state right now, and I had to handle things carefully. What I did was to take her in my arms, encouraging her to get on top of me. I held her tight, letting her rest her head in the crook of my neck; and I whispered into her ear:

"Mom, I love you so much."

And I did. Sure, she could be a pain in the neck sometimes—what mom isn't? But what we had done was really an expression of love and intimacy; there was nothing perverted about it at all. Okay, ever since Oedipus this particular act has been regarded with horror and loathing by most people; but there are other ways of looking at it.

I honestly didn't know how Mom felt right now; I guess she was still trying to make sense of it. But I was now totally comfortable cuddling with her, and I stroked her shoulders, back, and especially her bottom as I gave her little kisses on the side of her face. She seemed to like that, as she giggled like a schoolgirl. But rubbing her butt made me think of something else I could do—and just thinking about it made me hard.

There were two problems, however. One was whether Mom would let me do this without squawking her head off. The other was something I remembered a guy telling me with dead seriousness when the subject somehow came up. "Don't ever do this without lube, Jimmy! It'll hurt the girl real bad—and may hurt you too!" But where the hell was I to get lube? I didn't think plain water (salt or fresh as the case may be) would work so well, and anyway I didn't want to give up snuggling with my mom. But then a brilliant inspiration struck!

My hand had been going from her butt all the way down to the space between her legs—and there, by Jiminy, was some lube all ready and waiting! It was, of course, the stuff—both hers and mine—leaking out of her pussy. Just touching it made me tingle all over with the memory of what we'd done; but then I scooped out as much of it as I could and coated the inside and outside of her anus.

Mom wasn't at first aware of what I was doing, as she'd fallen into a kind of dreamy trance; but then she suddenly caught on and stiffened. "Oh, God, Jimmy!" she wailed. "Please, not back there . . ."

But I was not to be denied. I was now so hard it was actually painful. I felt I'd lubed her up about as well as possible, so I just rolled her off of myself, placed her on the dry sand face down, and got on top of her. I was aware that you usually have the girl get on hands and knees, but I thought Mom wouldn't willingly get into that position. I really wasn't sure I could manage this: I mean, I'd been a virgin with normal sex, so I felt I was a double virgin going this way.

The big question was: Was Mom an anal virgin too?

She really wasn't complaining very much, but that could just be because she had resigned herself to the inevitable. It took me a while to find the right hole, and when I did I went in several inches right away. That did make my mother squawk in pain, and I immediately cried, "Sorry, Mom!"

But I kept going in, and pretty soon it seemed as if I was in all the way. Probably I wasn't, but it sure felt that way. Mom's eyes were bugging out, and her mouth fell open, which made me think this was a new experience for her. But, as I reached around her chest and grabbed her fabulous boobs and began pounding her, she seemed to be taking it remarkably well. She has this really cute narrow tongue, and it started to stick out of her mouth, and once again little choking sounds came from her throat. But otherwise, she didn't seem to be in any discomfort at all. And I was thrusting in and out with ease, kissing her on the back of her neck, her shoulders, and anywhere else I could reach with my mouth. And, in what I thought was a pretty smart move, I eventually slipped one hand down to her sex and began stroking her. She was wet again—although some of that stuff was mine—and she started moaning and even mewing like a cat as I pumped her.

When, unexpectedly soon, I sent my seed into her, she just closed her eyes and let out this really long groan. My own come came out in four or five big blasts, and after that I stayed firmly embedded in her, clutching both of her breasts with one hand and continuing to stroke her cleft with the other. Just as before, she gave this little shiver all over her body—but I knew it wasn't because she was cold.

After we lay motionless for several minutes, she finally said, "Jimmy, come out of me now, please." And when I did so, she said, "You go wash—thoroughly."

I trudged over to the seashore, scooped up some water, and washed my cock as best I could. It was pretty sensitive, and just touching it was painful. But I was thrilled at the fact that I'd lost my virginity twice in a matter of minutes—both with my mom.

I came back to her. She was still lying face down on the sand, her hair tousled, her arms spread out as if she was totally exhausted. I flopped down next to her and again dumped her on top of me.

"You'd done that before, hadn't you?" I said as I resumed rubbing her back.

"Yes," she said in a little voice.

"With Dad?"

"Yes."

"You do it a lot?"

"Not a lot. Just sometimes." Something about the tone of her voice made me think she might have been concealing the truth from me—but that was her business. The thought of Dad pounding her butt over and over again over the course of twenty years gave me a big kick.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much," I said.

"No, it was all right."

"You—you came, didn't you?"

She lapsed into a curious silence. I was getting the impression that the fact that she'd had two orgasms in my presence was even more shocking and embarrassing than anything else we'd done together. It took her a long time to come out and say, "Yes. Thank you."

I think she figured we were done now, but I wasn't sure about that. As I continued to give her a nice massage on her backside and paste little kisses on her face and neck, I started reviving once again—to my own amazement. When I played with myself I couldn't do it more than once at a time, except on rare occasions. But here I was with an actual female rather than merely the fantasy of one—and things were very different!

So I told Mom there was something else we could do. When I mentioned it, her eyes got big again and she said, "That's soooooo naughty!" But that didn't seem to be a no!

I felt it was best if she got on top. She obediently flipped herself around, her face next to my cock, her pussy against my face. This is what they call sixty-nine, you know? I grabbed her butt at once and fixed my mouth on her sex. You better believe I gave quite a bit of thought to the fact that I'd crawled out of this orifice eighteen years ago! Mom was a bit slow to react, but eventually she stuffed my cock into her mouth, holding it daintily in one hand while she slipped the other under my body to seize my butt. That surprised me at first, until I remembered a lot of guys telling me that women really have a thing for male butts. I hoped mine pleased her!

She was still leaking fluid from both of her holes down there, and I lapped up the juice with relish while also paying a lot of attention to her labia and that magical clitoris of hers, which swelled under my tongue. The moans she let out were muffled by the cock that was filling her mouth, but I could tell she was having a nice time. Sometimes she wriggled her butt uncontrollably, and once she let out a squeal that made me wonder if she'd come a third time. But I kept on licking and sucking and nuzzling, and she did too—until I suddenly sent my discharge into her mouth. She clutched my cock tightly, squeezing and pumping it to get the last drops out of it. She swallowed every one. Meanwhile, her own juices were trickling into my mouth, and I didn't waste any either.

After this, we were both exhausted—and who wouldn't be? She flipped around, and we both rested on our sides, holding each other tightly from head to toe. There was plenty of body heat coming from us now! I was wondering whether I could even sleep after all this excitement, but to my amazement I fell asleep almost at once—and I think she did too.

The next thing I knew, my mom was shaking me, and even rolling me around in the sand, to wake me up. It took a while to shake the cobwebs out of my brain, but I heard her voice drifting into my ears: "Jimmy! Oh, Jimmy, please wake up! There's a helicopter right over our heads!"

My eyes popped open at that, and sure enough there was this helicopter directly above us. I guess this was how we were going to be rescued. Meanwhile, my mother was running around in a dither, desperately looking for her swimsuit. I wondered how much of a look the guys in the helicopter got of this woman fluttering around naked. She managed to find her suit and got into it in seconds—and also found her smartphone, half buried in the sand.

The helicopter landed on a flat area of the beach quite a distance from us. One guy got out and waved a hand in our directon. I calmly put on my swimming trunks, and my mom and I ambled over to the copter and got into it. We were back in our cabin in about half an hour.

My sister, Janice, was there. She was standing on the tiny porch and, when she caught sight of us, theatrically put her hands on either side of her face and cried out, "God, where've you been?" Mom was so flustered by what had happened last night that she couldn't utter a word, so I gave Janice a truncated—and expurgated—account of what we'd gone through.

But even though (as I've suggested) my sister is a bit of a pest, I couldn't resist telling her what had really gone on. This probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, given her attitude about "predatory males" (a phrase I'd heard from her a lot), but I just couldn't hold it in. So after we'd made a big breakfast for ourselves (during which Mom continued to keep mum, which made Janice pretty suspicious), I dragged her into her bedroom, closed the door, and flopped on her bed. I was still wearing only my trunks, since I kind of liked to show off my reasonably impressive physique to the two females of the household.

"You wanna know what really happened?" I said slyly.

Janice raised her eyebrows at me and slipped into the bed, resting her back against the headboard. "What do you mean, really happened?" she said scornfully. "You crashed the boat, like the bozo that you are, and had to be rescued."

"Um, there's quite a bit more to it than that," I said.

"Oh, yeah? What?"

I paused a bit to build up the suspense. Then I came out with: "I fucked Mom. Twice, in fact." (Did our long session of sixty-nine count as "fucking"? A fine point of semantics!)

Janice nearly fell off the bed. She gawked at me as if I were some monster from outer space and cried, "No way! You're making that up!"

"No, I'm not," I said calmly. "Mom has a great body. Really nice tits—much better than yours." My sister wasn't exactly well endowed in the breast department.

I saw Janice's face get all red, and she was now in what they call a towering rage. "You son of a bitch!" she spat. "That's just the thing I'd expect from a scumbag like you! You guys will fuck anything that moves—especially if it has the right body parts! Taking advantage of a helpless woman like that!"

"Are you finished?" I said, putting my hands behind my head. "The fact of the matter is, I think Mom liked it."

"How could she have liked being laid by her own son? That's crazy!"

"Well, she came—at least three times, maybe more."

"How would you know if a woman came?"

"Hey, I'm no dummy. I got her to come even before I did anything. Man, that pussy got really wet!"

"And then," she said, a grimace of scorn on her face, "you went into it not once, but twice!"

"Um, to be precise, I went into it only once. I went into the other place the second time."

"What other place?" she said. For the first time, a little bit of alarm came over her.

"Her posterior, her derrière, her backside, her bottom. I think the technical term is rear entry."

Janice's look now became one of real fright. "You didn't," she whispered. "Not your own mom!"

"Hey," I cried in self-defense, "I'm not the first! Dad does it all the time."

"How do you know?"

"She told me."

Now Janice was rolling around on the bed and moaning as if someone had kicked her in the stomach.

"What's the big deal?" I said.

"I'll never, ever let anyone do that to me!" she said almost hysterically.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because it's horrible and disgusting!"

In a spirit of scientific inquiry I said, "How do you know if you haven't tried it?"

"I don't have to try it to know it's horrible and disgusting!"

"You know what this is?" I said, shaking a finger at her. "This is called prejudice. That's when you make a decision about something without knowing anything about it. It's just silly."

I now gave my sister a more careful look. I had to admit that, aside from her small boobs, she was pretty good-looking. Nice face with even features, fluffy black hair with bangs that made her seem quite a bit younger than her years, and a slim but curvy body with what looked to be a really good butt. It was that part of her anatomy that I began to focus on.

But I had to take care of my own business first. All this sex talk had made me, um, a bit uncomfortable, so I calmly slipped off my trunks to expose my big erection. Janice's eyes got big and her mouth popped open as she saw it. Just the way Mom had done!

She was wearing these thin slacks with an elastic waistband. Even though she was already trying to slide away from me, I was too fast for her: I grabbed her around the waist, flipped her over onto her stomach, and peeled those slacks down to her knees, taking the cotton panties with them. The butt that was revealed was just as scrumptious as I thought it would be. I had previously noticed a little bottle of hand lotion on her nightstand, and I now squeezed a bit onto my fingers and applied it to the area in question.

Once Janice figured out what I had in mind, she let out this hollow groan and said, "You bastard! You better not! Don't you dare! Don't you dare, Jimmy!"

But her words weren't going to stop me. By this time I was already on top of her, and it took only a few seconds to find that tight aperture and slip my cock in.

Weird little guttural sounds came out of her throat when I went in a few inches. And yet, the funny thing is that Janice really wasn't fighting back. She was no weakling, and unlike my mom, she had a lot of spunk and fire in her. She could probably have thrown me off of her if she really wanted to. But she was basically lying there just taking what I was dishing out. Maybe, in her heart of hearts, she really wanted to try this but couldn't admit it to herself.

I didn't worry much about that. I went in about halfway, maybe a little more, and also slipped my hands under the light sweater she was wearing. I found she wasn't wearing a bra, so I took hold of those small breasts of hers. But hey, they were pretty nice after all! Really firm and shapely, with nipples that stuck out about half an inch. When I twirled one of them with two fingers, she let out this girlish squeal that made me think she was starting to like this. Meanwhile, I was pumping her butt pretty good, going into her almost all the way. It felt great! My face was right next to hers, and I gave her cheek some kisses to make her feel better. I even nibbled on her earlobe and then stuck my hot tongue into her ear. That brought out another squeal.

I now decided to do what I did to Mom. While keeping one hand on her breasts, I slid the other hand all the way down her body to her sex. Oh, man, was she wet! Her pussy was just as warm and squishy as Mom's had been, and I stuck my fingers into her vagina and also stroked her labia and clitoris in a way that really got her going. She was now grunting in rhythm to my thrusts, her eyes tightly closed. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

When I started to spurt my come into her, her eyes popped open as she felt her ass fill up with my discharge. It seemed I was coming forever, and Janice herself burst forth with something close to a shriek as I continued to rub her sex with my hand. After I'd finished, I pulled out and rolled off of her onto my back. She just lay there, face buried in the pillow, as if drugged.

"How was that, sis?" I said between gasps.

"It hurt like hell!" she fired back at me.

"But—didn't you come?"

She turned her head to glare at me. "Yes, I came," she said, as if I'd tricked her somehow. "Thank you very much!"

After a little silence she said, "You are in such trouble, bro! I'm going to tell Dad what you've done to Mom and me, and he's going to tan your hide!"

"I doubt it," I said as I put my trunks back on. But in fact I wasn't really sure what Dad would do. He was kind of a strange guy, not really talking much and keeping things pretty close to the vest. Even though I was technically an adult, I guess there might be ample reason for him to be upset at my antics.

He showed up about two hours later, and almost at once Janice dragged him into her bedroom. Later she told me how their talk went, and this is what she said:

"Dad," I cried, "I gotta tell you something really important!"

"Sure thing, kitten," he said. I really hated it when he called me "kitten"! He sat on a corner of the bed and said, "Just sit on my lap and tell me what's up."

I'm not sure I liked that either, but there wasn't anywhere else to sit. So I sat demurely on his lap, placed an arm around his shoulders, and said:

"Do you know what your son has been doing?"

"What's that, kitten?"

And I went into all the gory details about how you plowed into Mom (twice!) and then plugged me in the butt. I was in an ecstasy of outrage and righteous indignation, but he seemed to take it with unnatural calm. All he said was: "Is that right, dear?"

It was only then that I noticed something. I'd changed into a dress (have to look nice for Daddy!), and he'd slipped a hand under the hem and slid it all the way up my thigh. And then, while he buried his face in my chest, he pulled the crotch of my panties away and started feeling me up!

Okay, I admit it, I was pretty wet—and got even wetter when Daddy touched me. I said, "Daddy, what are you doing?" But after a while I just moaned, "Oh, Daddy!" and took what he was giving.

In short, he made me come. It wasn't hard: I come pretty easily. Then he made me get off his lap, dropped me to the floor, unzipped his pants, and made me suck his cock. Funny thing: it's almost exactly the same size as yours, bro! Well, what else could I do but suck it? Then he lifted me up and impaled me on it.