Stranded

Story Info
Two acquaintances spend the weekend in a cabin.
5.8k words
4.36
7.1k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly slid past the long, winding driveway that lead to the rustic cabin that was my destination. I had stopped at a grocery store before heading up the mountain to the cabin that myself and a few friends were to meet up at for the weekend.

When I had stopped at the grocery, the roads were getting a little slick, now they were exponentially worse. I carefully made my way to the cabin and slid to a stop outside of it. I slipped my gloves on and slid my hat on to cover my ears.

I opened the door and slid out of the car, and was immediately slapped by a cold howling wind in my face. For the thousandth time I questioned why I continued to live in a cold-weather state. I walked around the back of the car and opened the trunk, and grabbed my bag.

I trudged through the piling snow to the front porch of the cabin and reached into my back pocket for the key. I unlocked it and walked inside to the cold cabin.'Great.'I thought. Even though this is an older cabin it does have some modern amenities.

Of course, it helps if those things are turned on. I checked the thermostat by the door and saw that it was a balmy, 53 degrees. I turned it on and set it for 65. I walked back outside to get the groceries from the back of the car. I grabbed all eight bags and lugged them inside, kicking the door closed behind me.

Luckily none of the bags split and I put everything away into the refrigerator and/or freezer. I looked outside at the small shack that was next door to the cabin and reluctantly went outside to try and get the riding mower with the small plow on it, started.

Of course, it took about ten minutes to get it started. While plowing the drive I noticed it was getting worse and was a little worried about the others. I had enough food so I wasn't worried about getting stuck there for the weekend.

I parked the mower back in it's spot and grabbed the shovel to clean off the small walk that led to the front door and the patio out back. I had just finished when I heard the crunch of snow under tires and wondered who else had made the trip.

I came around in time to see Meg get out of her car. She smiled and waved. I walked over to the car. "How long you been here?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe a little over an hour."

She nodded. "The roads suck." I helped her get her things from her car and carried them into the cabin. It felt a little warmer, but not much.

I heard Meg shut the door behind me. "It's freezing in here," she said.

I explained about the thermostat and sat the bags down along the wall. I slipped my knitted sleeve bomber jacket off and hung it up. Meg was looking at me while she unbuttoned her coat. "Don't you look all sexy today," she said, playfully.

I looked over at her and looked down at the light grey cable roll neck sweater I was wearing and dark jeans. I became aware of how warm my feet were. I had just gotten the Danner boots I was wearing the other day and was hoping they would work well for the trip.

I slipped my gloves off and tucked them into the pockets of my coat. Meg was wearing tight fitting blue jeans, a cream colored sweater, and boots. She was wearing her hair down around her shoulders. "I got some bad news," she said. I looked over at her and waited for her to deliver it to me.

"It looks like we're going to be the only ones coming. I got a couple texts on the way here before I lost cell reception. Apparently, the others attempted to come, but the conditions were getting really bad, so they decided to turn back. I thought about it, but it only got real bad when I was nearly here, so I pushed on. I guess I'm lucky you were here."

I nodded and thought about how bad it was when I came through and only imagined how much worse it had gotten. "Well, the good news is we should have plenty of food to last us the weekend. I stopped at the grocery on the way here," I said, walking into the kitchen.

Meg followed me inside. She opened the refrigerator and freezer. "You weren't lying."

I looked through the cupboards trying to familiarize myself with where things were in the kitchen. I looked over at Meg, she was leaning against the glass door, looking out over the back of the cabin's property. Her brown hair was a little wet from the falling snow.

She was a few inches shorter than me. She was probably 5'9", could be 5'10". Nice blue eyes. She doesn't wear much makeup, prefers the natural look and she pulls it off nicely. Her profile was pronounced by her large natural breasts. Guessing, but I'd say they were double D's, or maybe that was wishful thinking.

They fit her body well, she's not some super thin thing with the large breasts. No, she has a thicker frame, and it's sexy as hell. I turned my attention back to the cupboards when I heard Meg make a noise. I turned and looked back at her, "I hope that works," she said, pointing at the hot tub.

That's one of the other modern amenities the cabin has, along with a satellite dish. I looked into the living room area and the cold fireplace, I knew I was going to have to start one soon. I smiled at the bear skin rug that laid sprawled out on the floor in front of the fireplace.

I looked back at Meg and saw that she was looking at me, "It should, but I haven't gone out to check it yet."

"So, you are going to check it out?"

"Yeah, at some point."

"That sounds like fun." It seemed like a good way for me to freeze my balls off, but I decided not to share that opinion.

We grabbed our bags and chose the rooms we were going to sleep in. Obviously, we took the biggest since we were the only ones there. I stuck my head in the room Meg chose and told her that I was going to start fixing dinner.

I pulled out all the stuff I would need to make dinner. I heard Meg walk into the kitchen while I was pulling down some bowls. I grabbed two wine glasses and sat them on the counter. "What are you fixing?" she asked.

"Salmon, some vegetables and a salad."

"What are you a chef?" she teased.

"Yeah, didn't you know?" I teased back. Meg watched and talked to me while I fixed dinner.

She looked fascinated while she watched me, she also looked a little nervous with how fast I was using the knife to chop vegetables. I sat the roasted broccoli with grated parmesan on the table and the fresh romaine salad with homemade sourdough croutons, and homemade dressing.

Meg sat down at the table while I flipped the salmon over on the stove. I sat my glass and the bottle of wine on the table. A few minutes later the salmon was done, I lifted the pan off the stove and carried it to the table and placed one filet on Meg's plate and the other on mine.

Meg filled her plate first, I was filling mine when I heard, "Oh my God." I glanced up and looked at Meg, her eyes were a little big as she was chewing slowly. She started pointing at the food. I waited until she swallowed, "This is really good. I didn't know you could cook this well," she said, genuinely surprised.

I smiled in response and dug into my own food. We small talked while we ate, trying to learn a little bit more about each other. We knew each other, but not all that well. After eating, Meg had a third glass of wine. I started washing the dishes, she tried, but I declined.

Halfway through she brought her wine glass over and climbed up on the counter and sat down and talked to me while I finished them. Meg decided to turn the TV on at one point, the local channels had weather updates. It didn't look good, most roads were not drivable.

It looked liked we were going to be snowed in, but it wasn't that big a deal for us, at least not yet. Although, it looked like the snow had stopped outside. I was looking out the door when I heard Meg fill up her glass again. She walked up behind me. I felt her breast press into the back of my arm.

"Are you going to check out the hot tub?" she asked.

I really had no interest in going out there tonight. "I'm thinking about it," I said. Meg sat her glass on the counter and walked towards the bedrooms. I walked to the front door and grabbed my jacket, gloves and hat and headed outside to the back patio.

I had to shovel the snow off the cover of the hot tub, then shovel that snow off the patio. I found a wide broom and used that to push the remainder of the snow off the cover. After some tinkering around with the hot tub I got everything ready to go. I went back inside, and tried to warm up.

Meg was sitting on the couch, with a blanket wrapped around her. She looked up when she heard me getting closer. "Does it work?" she asked, excitedly.

I nodded, "Yep, it sure does."

She smiled, broadly. "Are you going to go in it?"

I thought about it, "Now?" I asked. She nodded.

'What the hell?'I thought.

"Yeah, why not."

Meg stood up and threw the blanket from her shoulders to reveal that she was only wearing a bikini. "I came prepared," she said as explanation as to why she was wearing a bikini. She quickly took a hairband off her wrist and put her hair up. I got a nice eyeful of her substantial cleavage.

"Did you bring a bathing suit?" she asked. I shook my head. "Just wear a pair of boxers...or nothing, I don't mind," she said, grinning. I went back to the bedroom and got undressed. I slipped on a pair of shorts and nothing else.

I walked back into the living room, Meg stood up when she saw me. She looked excited. She slipped her arm inside mine and walked with me to the back door. I looked outside and wished I was on a beach somewhere.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. I opened the door and got hit with frigid air, thankfully the wind wasn't blowing.

Meg went ahead of me, running across the cold, wet patio. I followed after her, I put a hand on her lower back while she climbed the steps on the outside of the hot tub, then took her hand while she stepped over and into the hot tub. I quickly went up the steps and over into the hot tub before I froze.

This particular hot tub was big enough for 4-5 people, so we had plenty of room. We were sitting across from each other relaxing, our legs were outstretched. Our feet touched, nothing deliberate, just an innocent touch. We looked at each, Meg smiled a little shy smile.

I saw a fox run across the open snow about ten feet away. When I looked back at Meg she was looking at me a little differently, less...innocently. I felt her foot run up my leg. If I wasn't worried about her going under, I would have grabbed her ankle and pulled her closer.

Instead, I ran my hand over her foot. I gently tugged on her, she eased across the small distance that separated us. She slipped her arms up out of the water and wrapped them around my neck, she smiled a little shy smile before leaning in until our lips touched briefly.

We shared a quick glance before our lips pressed together. They parted, our tongues darting out, playfully dancing with each other. I could taste the wine on her. My hands slid down her back, I pulled her closer, her breasts pressing against my chest.

I felt her arm slide down my chest, her hand tracing a path down to my stomach. I pulled back slightly, my eyes locking onto her blue eyes. I felt her hand slide over my erection, she squeezed it playfully. "Ooh, it feels just as big as I heard it was," she said, grinning.

She slipped her hand up the leg of my shorts, my breath caught when I felt her hand touch the head of my cock. A cold wind blew, sending snow floating down from the tree limbs and from the roof of the cabin onto us and into the hot tub. We looked at each other and silently decided to go back inside.

I helped Meg get out. She ran for the door and slipped inside. I, however, was not so lucky. I quickly climbed out and had to struggle with the cover to make sure it was on and sealed before I ran for the door. Meg opened it and I ran inside and nearly slipped on the floor because of my wet feet.

Meg closed the door and hugged me from behind. I could feel her stiff nipples pressed into my back. I was aware that my cock was still hard. "Fuck, that wind was cold," she said, squeezing me a little harder. I could feel this primal urge surge through me, I grabbed her wrist and led her around so she was in front of me.

She looked at me with a look that said, 'Yes.' I put my hands on her hips and spun her around, I pushed her over the edge of the kitchen table, and pushed my shorts low enough to get my cock free. I spit on my hand and rubbed it around the head and shaft.

I reached forward with my free hand and grabbed Meg's bikini and yanked it to the side. I stepped forward and slid my cock into her welcoming pussy, and buried myself inside her. She grunted loudly. I thrusted quickly inside her, water was dripping off our bodies onto the table and the floor.

I frantically fucked her, trying to find the relief I needed. "Come inside me," she grunted. That was the gas to the fire, one last deep, hard thrust and my balls released and pumped my cum into Meg's pussy. Instinctively, I thrusted with every spasm of my balls, until they were empty.

I collapsed onto her back lightly, I held most of my weight up on my arms on the table. "Holy fuck," she said, softly. When I had caught my breath enough, I stepped back, slipping from her. Cum still clung to my shrinking cock.

Meg reached back and fixed her bikini, turned around and smiled at me. She walked off to the bedrooms. I sat there looking around the room for a few minutes. I heard a door open in the back and finally got up and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and go to bed.

* * * * *

I woke up the next day planning on fixing us breakfast, then I saw all the snow that had either fallen during the night, or was the product of drifting. Meg was still asleep so I left her that way. I got dressed and went outside to try and clear the drive and the areas surrounding the cabin.

The snow was heavy in certain areas, but I eventually got enough of it removed so that at least one car could get down the drive...at least until you reached the road. Where the road had started to get plowed there was a mound of snow that was nearly three feet tall.

I went back to the cabin and grabbed a regular shovel, a snow shovel and axe and headed back to the end of the rive. I knew that doing this now was partly pointless, it would probably get plowed again a time or two, and I'd have to dig out again.

But, if I could get the majority of it out of the way now, the other few times should be easier. An hour and a half later I was back at the cabin. I cleared off the walks and the back patio. I also cleared off the hot tub cover and made sure everything with that was working okay.

I slipped inside and started peeling off the damp clothing I was wearing. I heard Meg in the kitchen. She was wearing an extra large shirt that stopped at the middle of her thighs. I glanced at the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was a little after one in the afternoon.

"Hey," she said, cheerily.

"Did you sleep good?" I asked.

"Like a baby."

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, when I woke up I could just barely see you about halfway down the drive. I was going to come out and see if you needed help, but it was freezing. So I stayed inside," she said with a grin.

"Did you eat anything yet?"

"No, I was getting ready to fix us something. Unless you're the only one who is allowed to cook," she teased.

"I'll let you fix something. I'm going to go grab a shower."

"Okay, I'll fix us something."

After climbing out of the shower I was drying off and saw a thong lying on the floor. I finished drying off and got dressed. After eating lunch we went outside and went through the woods to check out the surrounding area.

We found a few spots that would be fun for some sledding, and other spots that were too densely populated with trees. After an hour or so we headed back to the cabin. Even though the heat was working fine in the cabin we were chilled to the bone.

I started a fire in the fireplace, which took most of the wood. I was going to have to go outside and chop up some more and bring it inside if we had hopes of maintaining a fire. The light was dwindling fast. I told Meg I was going to go outside and get some more firewood chopped.

She nodded and stayed huddled up by the fire. I was kind of jealous. A light snow had started to fall. I grabbed the axe and started putting logs up on the block and started splitting them. It started out pretty easy, but I had started to really feel it after about ten minutes.

I had built up a pretty good pile, but decided to do a little bit more to make sure that we didn't run out. I just brought down the axe, splitting another log, when I heard the door open. I glanced over to see Meg standing there smiling. She was wearing her boots, and a jacket, and it looked like that was it.

She made her way over to me, "You look a little cold." she said. She unzipped her jacket to reveal she was naked underneath. My pants got tighter immediately. "I'm pretty warm from sitting by the fire, you should let me warm you up."

She knelt down in front of me, she reached out and unzipped my pants, and worked until she got my cock free. The cold air wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world. Meg looked up and smiled, she pushed her large, warm breasts together and slid them over my cock. It was indeed a warm place for my cock to be.

It was an odd feeling with the cold air, warm flesh, watching flakes of snow fall around and on us. Her breasts were starting to accumulate water from the snow falling on them and melting. I watched as the head of my cock would disappear, then reappear at the top of her breasts as she slid them up and down on me.

I noticed the goosebumps pop up on her skin. "Let's go inside," I said. She stood up and walked inside in front of me. Due to the cold air, my cock shrank pretty quickly. I tucked myself back inside my pants. That was one place I didn't want frostbite.

I grabbed as many of the logs that I could and carried them inside. I had to make several trips before I had moved all of it inside. Meg was lying in front of the fireplace, naked. I slipped my boots and jacket off and placed them by the front door.

I was rubbing my shoulder as I walked past Meg and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got undressed. My back and shoulders were killing me. I stepped into the shower and stood underneath the head and let the hot water beat down on my back.

I heard the door open and close, Meg opened the shower door and stepped in. She smiled at me, and squeezed some body wash into her hand, reached down and grabbed my cock. She gently ran her hands up and down the shaft, and softly ran her hand over my balls.

"I think we need to finish what we started outside." She lowered herself to her knees, she squeezed more body wash on her chest then wrapped her soapy breasts around my slick cock and began to slid her breasts up and down me.

Because of the slick lubrication I knew it wasn't going to take long before I was ready to come. She looked up at me with those blue eyes and smiled, mischievously. "You feel so good slipping between my tits." She slowed down the speed of which she slid up and down my shaft.

"I know you want to come, but you feel so good I want to savor the feel of you."

I watched as she continued to slowly slide her breasts up and down. I was never really one for titfucking, truth be told. But, something about Meg made it enjoyable. She looked up and smiled and increased the speed. "I want to feel your hot cum on my skin." she said, huskily.

My breathing accelerated as I neared my orgasm. "Keep going, I'm about to come."

She picked up the pace slightly. "Yes, come for me."

She pressed her breasts together tighter, I grunted and came, because my cock was buried between her breasts, my cum was quickly caught, and pooled around the head, until it finally broke through to the top of her breasts.

12