Stranded

Story Info
Helping a stranded woman leads to afternoon bliss.
2.3k words
4.58
18.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, 10:30 am

I was sitting inside my favorite Boulder coffee shop, The Daily Grind, sipping a mug of plain coffee as I proofread my latest book. I'd been there for hours and my eyes were bleary from staring at the tablet screen. I looked up and saw a very put-together blonde in her middle years standing at the counter. I idly gazed at her as she stirred cream into her coffee. She had a great figure - legs obviously toned from hours of tennis, a trim waist, and perky tits about the size of grapefruit halves. A deepwater tan said she was also a woman of leisure, probably an heiress or a divorcee with a wealthy ex.

I looked back down at the screen, but my brain was cooked. I knew I wouldn't type another word today. I should have left 30 minutes ago. But I stayed, hoping for a break in the weather. I'd ridden my bike to the coffee shop when there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Now, it was pouring rain. And I'd left my rain gear at home. You'd think I'd know better after 37 years of living in Colorado.

I watched the woman zip the collar of her cotton tennis jacket up around her neck. She must not have had rain gear, either. Then, she pushed the door open and was gone.

The rain was in no hurry to stop. Time to go, I decided. Carefully, I slipped the tablet into its case. I gave it to Jennifer, the counterperson, and told her I'd come back for it later.

"Cool," she said. "I'll take care of it for you, Logan. Thanks for coming in!"

I was dressed in Levi 501s and a thin, tight white t-shirt from my favorite surf shop. I was soaked to the skin before I could even get my bike lock opened. Resignedly, I began to pedal across the mini-mall parking lot when I saw the woman standing by her car with an umbrella. There was a jack and a tire iron on the ground next to the deflated rear tire of a silver Range Rover. I peddled over to have a look.

"Got a punctured tire?!" I asked her, instantly realizing what a moronic thing that was to say.

"No, I let the air out myself so I could enjoy standing in the rainstorm and changing my goddamn tire!"

It was cuttingly sarcastic, but I didn't take offense. She seemed sweet, just frustrated. And, I'll forgive a beautiful woman almost anything.

"I deserved that. Clearly, I felt the need to express my keen perception of the obvious."

She looked at me for the first time and laughed.

"I'm sorry I was snippy. I just called Triple A and the dispatcher said they couldn't send a truck out to me until noon, at least. I thought I could change it myself, but I really don't know where to begin! Just a fool in the rain, I guess..."

"Go back in the coffee shop, get yourself warmed up. I'll change it for you. Give me the keys, too, so I can drive it around to the front, like a valet. That way, you won't have to get any more wet."

"That's a very kind offer, especially after I was so bitchy to you. I'll take it. But I'm gonna stand here and hold the umbrella for you."

"I'm already soaked to the skin. I can't get any wetter. Go inside, drink your coffee. I'll be by to pick you up in a jiffy."

"And I thought chivalry was dead," she said as she handed me the keys. "What's your name?"

"Logan"

"June Swan. Pleased to meet you Logan. You're my knight in shining armor!"

She offered a moist hand. I gave it a gentle shake. We made eye contact, and I was a little surprised at how that little exchange lifted my spirits. I guess it had been a long time since I'd felt appreciated by a woman.

June walked off toward the coffee shop and I went to work on the tire. But as I busted the first lug nut loose, my forearms and biceps straining at the task, I noticed she had stopped to watch me. Before I could really look over, though, she turned on her heel and made a beeline toward the coffee store awning. She moved with a smooth gait, like a race horse, and looked as good going as she did coming.

I broke the other four nuts loose and fitted the jack into the jack hole below the door sill. I cranked the big SUV up about a foot then spun the loose nuts off the wheel. I pulled the tire and wheel free and went to the back to get the spare. Wrestling the Range Rover's road-dirty tires in the rain got my jeans and shirt filthy. But in only a few minutes, I had the car off the jack and ready to go.

I didn't want to stain the luxury SUV's soft glove leather seats with my dirty clothing. So, I popped open the rear hatch and found a plaid wool blanket stuffed under the rear bench seat. Placing it over the driver's seat, I fired the big V-8 up and drove it to the front of the shop. June came out and I held the door for her.

"Thanks so, so much. Can I give you a $20 for your trouble?" she said.

"No trouble," I said. "I can't take your money. Besides, I'll get repaid in good karma!"

I turned and walked off to get my bike, which I'd left in the lot. She pulled up beside me and said, "Let me give you a ride home. It's the least I can do!"

I wasn't going to argue. After wrestling the bike into the cargo compartment, I got in. June had already placed the plaid blanket over the passenger seat and had the heat on and blasting. I told her where I lived.

"Listen, would you mind if we stopped by my house? I left a stock pot simmering on the stove, and I'm a little worried it might have boiled dry by now."

"Sure, no problem. It's Sunday...I got all day."

Stevie Nicks was playing on KBCO, singing the live version of "Landslide." I'd always loved that song and hadn't heard it in ages, so I asked June if I could turn it up. "Of course," she said.

She peered out the windshield, squinting to see the road. I leaned back against the door, taking the opportunity to see her in profile. She had a well-defined chin and good face bones, like a model. I could see the outline of her round, full breasts under the wet tennis jacket. Her sex appeal was undeniable.

We pulled up to her house, a beautifully-kept Victorian home a few blocks from Pearl Street. She hit the garage door button and drove into the dry garage.

"Listen, why don't you come in? I'll wash and dry your clothes while I fix you something to eat. Are you hungry? I'm starving!"

I didn't see any reason to refuse. I didn't have any urgent need to go home and I was enjoying her company.

We walked into the kitchen. She turned the burner below the pot off and said, "Listen, would you mind taking your clothes and shoes off here? The washroom is upstairs, and I don't want to track any water and mud on the carpet and floors."

She bent down to remove her wet sneakers. Then, quick as a cat, she peeled off her jacket, pulled her shirt off, and shimmied out of her jeans. Her panties and bra were made of a sheer material and they were wet, too, so I could make out every intimate detail of her body.

"I used to be a model in my 20s, so I'm really comfortable undressing in front of people," she said. "Take off your clothes and put them in this shopping bag. I'll go and get us both some robes."

She turned and walked out, her curving hips swaying as she went. I removed my shoes, socks, pants and t-shirt and placed them in the bag she'd left on the counter. My black bikini briefs were wet, too, and didn't leave much to the imagination either.

I had my back to the door when June returned. I pivoted to see that she was now dressed in a white terry cloth robe cut just above mid-thigh. She had a second robe draped over her arm but didn't seem in a hurry to hand it to me.

"You know, you have a really nice body! I noticed while you were taking the lug nuts off. You were so manly, squatting there in your wet jeans and t-shirt. I could see your muscles bulging while you worked. Yummy!"

"Thanks," I said. It was starting to dawn on me that she had more on her mind than just lunch. "Can I have the robe now?"

June walked over to me but held the robe at arm's length from my body. With her near hand, she reached down between my legs and cupped my bulge. "You'll have to let me take your wet briefs off first!"

She dropped my robe on the floor in front of me and fell to her knees on top of the soft fabric. Her hands reached up, and she hooked her fingers around the sides and pulled them down. I hadn't even had 10 seconds to register that she was about to fuck me.

June gripped my already half-hard cock in her right hand and began kneading me and sucking me. I was hard in a matter of seconds. Then, she commenced to give me head with a skill I'd never experienced. But just as I was about to explode into her mouth, she disengaged.

"Follow me," she said.

I put on my robe and followed her down the hall to a huge master bedroom. There was a king-sized bed with four poster legs and a sumptuous pillow comforter on top of the mattress.

"Ravish me, my knight!"

We each stepped towards each other, and I took June in my arms. Our first kiss was not gentle. I pressed my lips hard against hers, parting the lips with my tongue. Her mouth yielded to mine as I unbelted her robe and reached around her torso, placing both hands behind her back and pulling her body tightly into mine. She opened my robe and we pressed against each other, skin to skin. I looked down at her perfect breasts, now flattened against the muscles of my chest.

My hands slid down to cup the cheeks of her ass. I lifted her up and she whooped in delight, wrapping her strong legs around my waist. Adjusting my hold underneath her butt and hips, I lifted her more so that her pussy was just at my belly button. Then, I awkwardly lowered her down onto my hard penis. Finding her opening was like linking up two spacecraft in orbit, but finally, the head of my cock nestled into the cleft of her labia.

Slowly, I lowered her down over the first few inches of my hardened penis. I was testing to see if she was wet, but already June's juices were flowing down my shaft. I dropped her hard the last few inches, thrusting up into her as she engulfed my shaft to the hilt.

"Oh, Gawd!" She screamed as my manhood filled and stretched her.

She was petite and slender, so I easily supported her weight as I walked her toward the bed. I cradled her as I laid her down. My cock still inside her, I grabbed one ankle in each hand and spread her legs into a wide "V."

I looked down at her flat tummy, which rose and fell with each powerful thrust into her. She cupped her breasts with her hands to keep them from bouncing. I placed June's calves against my chest so that I could reach down and rub my thumb over her clit as I fucked her.

Her body began to buck as I pushed in-and-out. I could feel the tension building inside June's womb, the muscles growing tighter and tighter like a spring being wound. Simultaneously, I could feel my balls pulling tightly, and the pumping of my gland as it prepared to release my seed. I pushed June's legs backward toward her head, finding the right angle to penetrate her so deeply I could feel the head of my cock beating against her cervix.

"Oh, Logan! Oh, shit! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I felt the vaginal walls releasing in wave after wave, fluttering against my cock. The stimulation pushed me over the top, and I felt sweet release as my semen began to spurt into the depths of June's pussy.

"That's it, baby. Fill me, fill me, fill me with your hot cum!"

Afterward, June curled up in my arms on top of the bed, her body comfortably pressed against mine like two spoons in a drawer. We kissed and talked and kissed some more. June got up and put my clothes in the dryer and made us a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches on hard rolls.

When she came back, we ate lunch sitting cross legged on the bed, casually admiring each other bodies as we talked. We put the empty plates on the night stand, and June folded into my arms. We made love all that afternoon, and into the night.

At one point, I remember saying a word of thanks to my father, Will, who taught me so may lessons that have served me throughout my life.

"You'll never regret taking the time to help a woman stranded on the road," he said as he showed me how to change a flat tire.

Amen, dad. Amen