Stranded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three men stared down at him in anticipation and I felt a shiver run down my spine when Sam finally looked back up, his eyes now dark and cold. A sinister smile spread across his face; it wasn't Sam anymore.

"Hello there, darlin." A whimper escaped before I could stop it.

"Welcome back," John announced, slapping him on the back.

"Thank you, boys, you are too good to me." He held out his hand, John slid the rest of the bottle into it. Arioch took a few drinks before sitting back on his heels as he surveyed his surroundings.

"Sammy refuses to participate in the traditional marriage night." Arioch's eyes roamed my body head to toe with an all-knowing grin.

"Well, can you blame him? She is something special I'll give Sammy that." The boys laughed, but Arioch's eyes stayed on me as he spoke. He was making it very clear that when he looked at me, he didn't quite see a person but rather something to use, something to own.

"You boys were right to summon me, breaking tradition is...well, it's just unacceptable. But did you have to break my door down?" My stomach dropped, nausea rolled through me and it wasn't from the liquor fumes. Sam was gone and now there was nobody left who was on my side. He stood and motioned towards me with a wave of his hand.

"Flip her and strip the filthy little slut." They moved quickly, John grabbed my legs while Judas grabbed my arms and in one swift movement, they flipped me onto my back on the coffee table. Judas grabbed the hem and pulled my dress off while John pulled off the lacy white underwear.

"Oooo, someone's been a naughty bride," John teased as his fingers danced over the marks on my ass while his other held down my legs. I could tell this wasn't their first time doing this to a woman, they were too fast and efficient. Arioch stood, straddled the table and crouched over my now naked body, hovering just mere centimeters above me.

"Open up darlin." I shook my head as I struggled beneath the two men's strength. Arioch leaned close enough that my eyes watered beneath the assault of fumes. He was impaired, yet he seemed perfectly in control.

"Darlin', you are gonna want some of this with the things we're going to do to you." My lip quivered as silent tears ran down my face, but still I shook my head. He pouted his lips, mocking me.

"No just isn't an option here." He grabbed my chin and squeezed, fingers digging in. I pressed my lips firmly closed so Arioch slapped me a few times, making me feel disoriented long enough to force my mouth open. It was potent, strong enough to make me immediately choke and gag, but he kept my head still, forcing me to swallow. It was drink or drown and I wasn't quite ready to drown again; although I couldn't be sure I'd feel the same way by the end of the night. It splashed down my face, neck and some even went up my nose. When he finally stopped, the second half of the fifth was gone and I could feel the alcohol buzzing through my veins.

I had only had liquor on two occasions in my life, the spiked punch at my prom, and a few shots on my 21st birthday. I had never seen the appeal of alcohol. Losing control didn't sound like my idea of a good time. As the whiskey settled Arioch motioned for them to release me, my limbs too heavy to move; the room was starting to tilt. He climbed over and rolled me off the coffee table and onto all fours, the room starting to spin so fast I was forced to put my head to the floor to steady it.

"Feeling alright sweetheart?" They all laughed, and I had to close my eyes to steady myself. That was the problem, I felt languid as warmth spread through my body.

"Please, I just want to go home," I cried. Arioch lifted his boot and pressed it between my shoulder blades, forcing my face and chest further into the floor. The rug felt abrasive against my naked flesh, but I didn't fight against him, I was too dizzy.

I turned my head enough that I could look up at him, and he began to unbuckle his belt. The edges of panic ran along my consciousness, and when he finally released me, I remained on the floor, too afraid to move. I had truly thought I would escape this nightmare before it got this far.

"Hold her up." Marcus and Judas were the closest and they lifted me with ease with Marcus on my right and Judas on my left. I shook my head, my attempts to pull away futile.

"No, please...I'll be good," I swore, but my pleas were ignored. They each held an arm undermine and another on my wrist. I was facing the fireplace and I had a moment to enjoy the warmth radiating from it. With my back facing Arioch, I knew what came next. The first slap of leather hit my thigh leaving a burning path in its wake. It radiated outwards for several minutes before slowly fading away, leaving tight, stretched skin in its place. It was several blows before he stopped long enough to demand something out of me, and he aimed for the areas he hadn't already bruised.

"Now, where is your home KitKat."

"California." Another crack of leather bit my left leg and I screamed. I shook my leg, as if I could shake the pain free but it ebbed and flowed like a violent tide.

"Let's try that again, where is home?" he demanded. I knew what answer he wanted, but the more he wanted it the less I wanted to give it to him. It was just one more way for him to break me down and I was stubborn to allow myself to break down that fast.

"Bite me," I spat defiantly, my words a bit slurred by then. Arioch moved closer, making me feel claustrophobic as he leaned his chin on my shoulder.

"Maybe I will," he whispered and before I could protest, I felt him his teeth graze against the left side of my neck forcing a shudder through my body. He slowly sank his teeth further and further in, forcing a strange sound past my lips. My legs gave out and I was held up only by the strength of the two men beside me. The sharp pain only lasted for a few milliseconds before turning into hot bolts of electricity that spread quickly until I was left with nothing but a warm tingling sensation throughout my body. It was like sinking into a hot tub, my body began to relax, mind slowly clouding over.

"Sammy really did get lucky, guys. KitKat here likes it rough," he announced with a slap to my ass. My face burned with embarrassment and shame. I wanted to protest, tell them it wasn't true but all it would take is a quick swipe with his finger and my juices would be out for display. I felt betrayed by my own body, it infuriated me that it responded to such twisted perverse acts. Was I a deviant? Had I always been this way and was only now discovering it? I was seeking any explanation as to why such things excited me. The pain in my skull pulsed in synchrony with my heartbeat, pulling me out of the euphoria and I wished for it to be over already.

The anticipation made my nerves feel raw, exposed to the elements. I wanted Sam back more than I ever thought possible. He had promised to protect me, and I felt like a fool for believing him. Now the coward was gone, and I never felt more alone. Is this how things would always be? Whenever the slightest hint of trouble arrived, he'd retreat and allow Arioch to take over. Did he not know just how cruel his counterpart was? Sam had said they had a way of communication, but did he even tell Sam the truth? Or only what he thought Sam needed to hear? Arioch motioned for them to release me and they lowered me until I knelt on the floor before the fireplace, listening to the crackling of the flames. The light danced on my skin, but the only heat I felt was coming from my core. Why did I even think he would keep my dirty secret to himself? Simple, I had trusted him when he told me he wasn't going to share. I didn't need to look at them to know they were all staring at me ravenously. When he moved to stand behind me, I could feel his presence like a cold foreboding shadow and I shivered.

"Stand up." he ordered. My legs were shaky, I could see thin red lines creeping from the backside of my thighs to my sides. The pain had turned into a deep ache and I wasn't sure how much more I could handle. When I finally managed to stand, he moved so that he was only mere inches away, hovering behind me. His hand lightly grazed the marks he'd left behind with a groan of satisfaction.

"Mmmm, you bruise real nicely," he growled.

"You don't have to let them do this." I objected softly.

"You are correct, I don't have to. But I am going to, it is tradition after all."