Stranded Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think you're fucking funny? Think you can make a joke out of the Lord?" I tried to scramble back, ignoring the dolls behind me but he reached down and lifted with a handful of my dress, his other wrapping in my hair and pulling my head at an uncomfortable angle so that I had little choice but to look up at him. I didn't reply, nothing I said was going to be helpful and he gave me a violent shake.

"We can't have order without obedience. Tell me, KitKat, do you think you were being obedient out there?" I gave a small shake of my head, too afraid to speak. He had managed to rein in his anger at the table, but now there was nothing to dampen it.

"Tell me, what happens when a wife is disobedient?" I felt my lower lip tremble but I remained silent.

"Oh, now you have nothing to say?!"

"I'm sorry." I replied, voice barely above a whisper.

"I have impressionable young ladies out there and I do not need you or your filthy heathen mouth influencing them. You are restricted to Ezekiel's room until your husband returns. You're on thin ice." He released me with a shove and I fell back against the wall. Zeke stood in the doorway, he looked concerned, but knew better than to interfere. Dale stopped in front of him, holding out his hand with a sigh.

"I was very clear at the table, hand it over boy." Zeke lowered his head and sulkily reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of garlic bread that was bunched up in a napkin. It was an obvious bulge and it was in the wrong place to be his genitals but I found it rather sweet that he even risked getting reprimanded to try.

"She can eat when she can recite the prayer, maybe you could teach it to her." Dale took the bread and left. Zeke glanced back down the hallway, waiting for Dale to disappear before he shut and locked the door with a mischievous grin.

"Don't fret, Papa don't know about my stash." He went straight to his dresser, pulling the bottom left drawer all the way out, carefully removing the stack of folded pants. I watched curiously as he pulled out the false bottom, revealing a box of crackers, a can of cheese whiz, a bag of chocolate chip cookies and a few cans of soda.

"Nana Emily sometimes takes me to the corner store after work and lets me spend some of my money on snacks. Papa says the sugar will rot my brain, but Nana Emily says once in awhile is alright, and she is a doctor."

He dragged the drawer over between us, sat down on the opposite side, leaning his back against the open closet door.

"Won't you get in trouble?" He glanced at the door with a conspiratorial grin.

"Not if you keep your mouth shut." He handed me a few crackers covered in the pseudo cheese and I thanked him before shoving the entire thing in my mouth. We ate half the box and he doled us each 4 cookies and split one of the soda's. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd eaten such heathenestic treasures. The food tasted unnaturally sweeter than I remembered, but I didn't mind. It was a small touch of my life before; and for a brief second, really only half a second, I was back in my dorm, cramming for a final, snacks and junk sprawled out around me.

Zeke put it away before making his way back to his desk and carefully took the elastic I had sewn together earlier, stretching it over what looked like lace fabric and began sewing it together, making a wig cap, he explained. By the time he was ready to call it quits it was nearing eleven, I was given two minutes to change into my nightgown while his back was turned, and for once I was grateful to have something that covered me completely.

"Where am I sleeping?" He pointed to the bed.

"With you?"

"Yes. You can't be left alone."

"May I sleep on the floor?" He frowned.

"Why would you want to do that?" I stuttered for a minute as I tried to find an answer that would suffice; I didn't want to offend him, he was my caregiver for the rest of my stay after all.

"I tend to be a blanket hog and I don't want you to be cold." That seemed to make enough sense. He held up a finger, indicating for me to wait before rushing out the room. I watched the door carefully, only a sliver of darkness peering back. Was Ephraim out there somewhere, waiting? Was he really going to come for me? Has he given you any reason to doubt he wouldn't? I glanced at his desk, the glint of light catching my attention.

Zeke returned with a second blanket, putting the chain on his door into place after tossing the blanket on the bed, folding it. As he leans over to turn off the lamp on his desk he freezes, and I see his eyes quickly sweeping the room. Of course he's noticed! I had been stupid to believe otherwise.

"Where are they?"

"Where are what?" His brow furrows in anger.

"The scissors, you thief!" He accuses. I shake my head, but to no avail; I can tell he doesn't believe me. His face started to turn red, hands clenched into fists.

"Where. Are. They?" he spoke the words slowly. I opened my mouth to reply but he stopped me with the lift of his finger and in that instant I could really see the familial connection. Maybe it is in their blood.

"Think real careful...little brother told me what happens to liars. I don't wanna do it, but I will save your soul from your wicked tongue if you make me." And I could tell he meant it.

"I need them," I finally confess. He looks confused.

"What on earth for?"

"To keep me safe." He looks down at his hands, then again at me. Fuck. I offended him.

"Have I-Have I hurt you? I swear I've barely touched ya." Not just offended, I upset him.

"Not you, to keep me safe from Ephraim. He said he was coming for me and I-I can't let him get me." I admitted.

"You are under my protection, he won't touch you." Zeke swore. I can feel myself tremble, giant tears rolling down my face before I could stop them.

"Words mean nothing." I replied.

"Gimme the damn scissors!" He yells as he shoves his open hand towards me in anticipation..

"I won't hurt you I promise." But my vow falls on deaf ears.

"You can hide in the closet if they come for you. They come in and break my dolls sometimes, Papa lets me have the closet to keep 'em safe. It's sturdier than it looks." I glance at the small closet, it didn't look that strong. I knew I wouldn't be able to scream the way I had earlier if any of them did come back.

"Please; I'm scared." He hesitates.

"I won't let them get you, but you hafta give me the scissors. You're not allowed to have them." He held out his hand, the anger was gone, but there was a stern look on his face and I knew resisting any longer wasn't going to win me any favors.

"Are you going to tell?" He waved his hand, and I retrieved them from between the mattress and boxspring.

Once he had them in his grasp he sighed in relief.

"No, I ain't gonna tell. Uncle Ephraim's a jackass. But, don't do it again cuz I won't warn you twice." He put his scissors back into their clay cup and motioned for me to climb into bed. Both blankets had been folded in half with the openings facing out, providing a double barrier between us. I obeyed, every nerve standing on end. He approached carefully and zip tied my wrists and ankles together before securing my wrists to the headboard. Once he was sure I was secured he turned out the light, I could hear the rustle of his clothing and I held my breath as he climbed in. I could faintly see the outline of his face, the light from the glow-in-the-dark stars on his ceiling illuminating his features. I recognized them instantly, having had some myself once. But where I had a few stars, Zeke's ceiling was covered in hundreds of them.

"Sometimes Mama and I would lay awake at night and count them till we fell asleep." he announced wistfully.

"Do you miss her?" I questioned softly. He smiled for a minute, then, as if remembering something unpleasant, immediately frowned.

"I don't want to talk about her anymore. Goodnight!" He rolled over abruptly, signaling he was indeed finished talking. I sighed, trying to get as comfortable as I was able. I laid there for quite some time, listening to the sounds of his breathing until it evened out and I could finally close my eyes.

* * * * * * *

I smiled when I felt an arm slide across my middle. His chest was warm, and I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, whispering something but I couldn't quite make out the words. I pushed against the sleepy haze and it was only when I felt his erection pressed against me did I remember where I was and just who was spooned behind me. I moved to pull away but his grip tightened, his free hand wrapped around my mouth, nearly covering my nose in the process. He kicked both blankets to the floor with ease, leaving only my nightgown between us. So much for a double barrier.

"Shhh; I'm not gonna hurt you." I tried to protest, but his hand muffled the words. For the longest time we just laid there like that, his body spooned tightly around mine, his hot smelly breath on the back of my neck as his hips slightly gyrated back and forth, his cock stabbing against my lower back.

"So pretty." His breathing grew ragged, I closed my eyes, waiting for him to stop humping me like a disobedient dog. Then his hand began to slide lower. I elbowed him as hard as I could; he responded by tightening his grip on my mouth until I tasted blood. He gave my head a small violent shake, giving me a taste of the strength he was capable of.

"Stop fighting me, I'm not gonna hurt you," he growled and I began to cry. He had seemed so nice and innocent, I let my guard down. What did you expect? It's the same poisonous blood. But it was Skye's voice in my head this time instead of my own.

"I said I'm not gonna hurt you!" he nearly yelled it, but it only made me cry harder as he reached underneath my nightgown, making it hard to breath with a runny nose. I kicked both of my bound legs, but he wrapped one of his legs around to pin them.

"Shhh, shhh. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm not gonna hurt you." He kept repeating it like a broken record as he began thrusting harder. Once his fingers found their way between my pussy lips, he let out a guttural sound, his words becoming strained. He was rough, his fingers began moving to the same pace as his hips, which were now grinding harder and faster. I could feel my stomach tighten as my breathing grew heavy, my body climbing higher and higher, Sam hadn't touched me since Earl. I shook as an orgasm swept through me. My body bucked against his hold, my pussy rubbing even harder against his hand as I climaxed against my will. I could feel a growing wetness against my back telling me he had finished too. We laid there for a few minutes, each catching our breath. When his grip started to loosen; I pulled myself away violently, body rolling to the floor while my wrists remained bound to the headboard. .

I licked my lips, I could feel the blood trickling from the split lip he'd opened back up.

"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. P-p-please don't tell; I won't do it again." I clenched my teeth, I was so upset I almost couldn't think straight. I shouldn't have felt so betrayed, I should have known better than to trust one of the them. And yet I did trust him, and i did feel betrayed and I hated him for it.

"You broke your promise. Your words mean nothing now, big brother." I threw the title at him as if it were a weapon, and was promptly rewarded when he winced, the guilt and shame washing over his features. At least he felt guilt and shame instead of entitled like the rest of his clan.

"You...you can sleep in the closet if it'll make you feel safer. I'll give you the key once I lock it." He pulled the zip tie that held me to the headboard until it broke and I scooted away, trying to ignore the way the nightgowns fabric stuck to my skin. Even Sam had said I would be safe. And like an idiot you believed him; do you ever learn your lesson? I would have ran straight to the closet, but my ankles and wrists were still bound and I didn't want Zeke to get close enough to free me.

"He's going to be mad at you," I sniffled. I didn't have to say who, Zeke knew to whom I referred.

"You tell him and I'll tell him about the scissors you took." I glared, pulling my knees in tighter.

.

"He expects it from me, it's not the first time I've broken the rules; but not you, you promised him I'd be safe. Who do you think he'll be angry at more when he finds out?" I was bluffing, honestly part of me wasn't sure it would upset Sam at all. After all, if his father hadn't left his mother with his brother, Sam wouldn't even exist. Zeke frowned, it didn't appear as though the thought had ever crossed his mind.

"Nah, he'll forgive me, it's not like I stuck it in ya. I think it's best you sleep in the closet." He grabbed the extra pillow and tossed it inside, shutting off further argument. I looked up at him with indignation, holding my wrists out. He went and grabbed the scissors to cut me free. After rubbing the spots where the plastic had dug in the most, I got to my feet and made myself comfortable inside the closet. I curled up , tucking the key into the farthest corner once the door was locked. Despite knowing Dale had the only other key, I was able to close my eyes and get a little bit more sleep, that is until I felt something splashing against my toes.

As I pulled myself back to consciousness for the second time that night, I felt the small trickle running over my feet and noticed the carpet beneath my feet was soaked. I sat up, feeling a little lightheaded and confused. I reached down to touch the sodden carpet. Had a pipe burst somewhere? A heady, intoxicating smell of chemicals penetrated my senses making me feel giddy and nauseous at the same time. It took a minute for me to recognize the scent of gasoline, and it was strong. A million different scenarios played in my head and each one ended with me burning alive. Had Ezekiel decided to kill me rather than risk me revealing the truth to Sam?

I stood, the fumes strong enough to make my eyes water. I knocked on the door.

"Zeke?" I called out softly. When I didn't hear a reply I pressed my ear against the door and listened. I heard some shuffling around, but otherwise only silence.

"Zeke, what's going on? If this is about earlier, I-I won't tell, I promise. I was just a little upset."

"Sorry, dummy's tied up at the moment, perhaps I can help you KitKat. What exactly has he done that needs tattling?" My heart skipped a few beats, Ephriam. I nearly collapsed at the sound of his voice; it was worse than I thought, so much worse.

"Where's Zeke?"

"Like I said, he's...tied up."

"Are you going to burn me alive?"

"Blunt and to the point, I like that quality. Why don't you pass me that key and I'll let you out; we can talk about it."

"I'll scream for help."

"Moment I hear a decibel above what you're speaking now, you're going up in flames." I could hear a distant clicking and I frowned as I tried to place the sound.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come out and play."

"And if I refuse?" I coughed a little but it did nothing to rid me of the tickle in the back of my throat.

"Then the fumes will eventually kill you, you're probably already starting to feel the side effects from breathing it all in. I wouldn't wait too much longer, you might pass out soon." There was a dull throbbing in the back of my head and I begrudgingly grabbed the key, sliding it under the

door before crouching. A giant wave of fresh air poured in the moment the door opened and I threw myself forward, toppling Ephraim in the process. I caught him off guard as I brought my fists down hitting him as hard and fast as I could. Shooting pain traveled up my arms as my knuckles met with the bones in his face but I didn't dare let myself stop. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me off and onto the ground before rolling over and stradling my waist.

He pinned my wrists with his left as his right came down like a brick, catching my face. I could feel the burning tingle his hand print left behind, the force opening my split lip up once again. At this point it was never going to heal.

"I was hoping you'd be a fighter." I glanced over to Zeke who lay on his side, wearing nothing but his boxers, bound with several layers of duct tape. His nose was bleeding a bit and his cheek was starting to swell. Ephraim grabbed beneath my chin, forcing my eyes back to him.

"This is our time now, don't worry about him. Now roll onto your stomach." I shook my head as he leaned over, pulling a roll of duct tape closer with his foot when his arms couldn't quite reach it. He forced me onto my stomach before sitting on the back of my thighs, securing my wrists behind my back first, the adhesive pulling all the little hairs on my arms as I tested its strength. He tore another piece off with his teeth before slapping it over my mouth. I rested my face against the rug, glancing back at Zeke who was sweaty and mad. I could see where he'd tried to break free, the duct tape had bunched, and wound tighter.

"I have to admit, I didn't think you had it in you, nephew; although you didn't quite go all the way, did you?" Ephraim teased, followed by the sound of shredding fabric. He'd cut right through the nightgown, letting it fall open. I turned my head so that I was staring at the wall and found myself wondering how he was going to get the gasoline out of the carpet. Or did Ephraim plan to still use it when he was finished with me? Was his plan to burn me alive? Would he risk setting fire to the whole house? He grabbed ahold of the long john underwear and pulled them off, tossing them across Zeke's face with a snicker.

"Go on, take a whiff of what you were too much of a coward to take for yourself." I buried my face in embarrassment, but I stopped fighting. I jumped when his hand came down and slapped my ass right before he crammed his fingers inside me. My cries were muffled by the tape while I fought against his intrusion. It didn't matter how hard I tried to push him out, he only sank further and further in.

"You can fight me all you like, it ain't gonna do you a lick of good." He kept one hand flat between my shoulder blades, keeping my chest pinned to the floor as the other began pistoning in and out with ease.

"You're one of those wicked women, ain't ya?" I couldn't answer, but I didn't need to; we both already knew the answer, his fingers were slick with it.

"Father taught us all about the wicked women, the ones who crave the darkness. He said they're the ones that need our guidance the most. Is that what you need KitKat, a firmer hand?" I cursed at him but the duct tape only muffled it, which was probably for the best. He took his fingers out and wiped them on my face, leaving a cooling trail of my arousal before his hands moved to his belt. I heard the familiar whoosh as he pulled it through the loops. Zeke yelled something through his gag, but Ephraim had ensured we wouldn't be able to make much noise.

"I wish I had the ability to take my time with you," he sighed, sliding the strap beneath my neck, before sliding it through the buckle. I felt it tighten just enough I could still breathe, but it was only enough to keep me conscious. I heard the rustle of his jeans before he pressed his knee between my legs, forcing them apart. I raised a leg back, a poor attempt to kick him in the balls, but he was prepared and pulled the other end of his belt. My eyes bulged and my limbs began to go limp as my vision started to tunnel. I could hear Zeke practically screaming through the duct tape, but he quickly calmed down when Ephraim threatened to choke me to death and blame him.