Stranded in Heels Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah could see that there were other vehicles in the garage, but couldn't see what they were until Doug pulled the truck inside the garage in the stall furthest away from the house. In the other two stalls were a sports car that Sarah didn't recognize, and another pick-up, a regular size, two-wheel drive truck that Sarah suspected was Doug's main form of transportation.

Doug shut the truck down as he opened his door. "Hang on just a sec before you get out. I'll come around and help you get on your feet and introduce you to the girls."

Sarah had to smile at the dogs, the way they bounced around in the garage waiting for Doug to get out and give them some attention. She wasn't sure they had noticed her yet. They followed Doug around to the passenger side and barked excitedly when they realized there was another person in the truck.

Doug pulled the door open, then admonished the dogs to back off so he could help Sarah get out. Sarah swung her feet out, making sure to keep her knees together, but as she slid out of the seat to the ground her skirt pulled up her legs. She just had to hope she didn't show him too much before her feet were on the ground and her skirt settled back around her knees.

"Sarah, these are my girls," Doug smiled as the dogs again moved in on her. "Marie is the one pushing on your left hand, Lizzie, short for Elizabeth, is the one pushing her head against your belly, and Annie, short for Annabelle is the one sniffing your butt." Sarah tried to pet all three of them at once. She turned to try to move Annie's head away from her butt, but was unsuccessful.

"Okay, girls, sit!" Doug said in a commanding voice. Immediately all three dogs sat and looked at the two of them, their big tongues hanging out. "Good girls!" Doug said. "Great Pyrenes are noted for being hard to train, but these three are very well behaved."

"They certainly are," Sarah agreed.

"Let's get inside where it's a little warmer," Doug said. "Come on, girls." The three dogs and walked calmly behind him as Sarah fell in beside him. "You move pretty well in those stilts," he laughed.

"I've had a lot of practice," Sarah laughed. "You should see me two-step backwards on them."

Doug looked at her and smiled. "I didn't take you for a two-stepper," he said. "I think I'd like to see that sometime."

"I'd like to show you," Sarah smiled.

"I need something warm to drink," Doug announced when they were in the house. "I'm going to put a pot of coffee on before I go check on my animals. Make yourself at home. I'll be about ten minutes."

Sarah looked around the huge living area with high, steep ceilings and big windows. To the side was a large kitchen area, with a breakfast bar. Sarah was impressed, and said so.

"This is beautiful!" she said quietly.

Doug smiled. "Thank you. It was in pretty bad shape when I decided to move into it. No one had lived here for quite few years. I started working on it while I was in college. All right. Coffee is on. I'll be right back."

"Um, I really need to use the ladies room," Sarah said, blushing.

Doug laughed. "Of course you do. You were out there quite a while, weren't you?" He pointed to a hallway. "First door on your left."

Sarah kicked her heels off and started to walk that way, then stopped. "Um, would you mind terribly if I take these hose off and hang them to dry? They're pretty wet from the snow, and now my feet are really starting to feel the cold."

"I don't mind at all," Doug said. "But if you're going to do that, why don't you go on down the hall to the next door. It's a bedroom with its own bathroom. That's where you'll be sleeping tonight. You can hang them in that bathroom if you want."

"Thank you," Sarah smiled. 'So I'm going to have a bedroom with my own bathroom!" she thought as she walked down the hallway. She noticed that one of the dogs followed her down the hallway and lay down in the doorway.

She gasped when she walked into the huge bedroom. This one room was bigger than the living room in her small three-bedroom house in the city. The furniture was massive- a king-sized bed with a headboard and footboard made from split logs. A huge dresser with mirror, a heavy chest of drawers, and an oversize armoire, all matching the headboard and footboard. She walked through the bedroom to the open door to the bathroom. Again, it was much larger than even the master bathroom in her house in the city!

She sat on the toilet to pee and take the hose off. She was so glad she had decided to wear the panties that matched her purple bra today! Without those panties she'd either have to go commando or keep the hose on, neither of which was a good option in her mind.

She sent Danielle a text message- "I'm not home, but I'm someplace safe and warm. You can go to bed now. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Xoxo"

She hung the hose on the shower rod and went back to the kitchen area to wait for the coffee to get ready.

"So, I'm going to have some coffee with a shot of bourbon. I can fix you plain coffee, hot chocolate, or a mixed drink. What's your pleasure?" Doug asked when he came back into the house. He'd taken the insulated coveralls off and boots off and now wore just a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Sarah was sitting at the breakfast bar with the one dog at her feet. The other two dogs had gone out with Doug and were now laying on a rug by the big fireplace.

"Mmmm, the hot coffee with a shot of bourbon sounds wonderful," Sarah told him as she admired his body without the bulky coveralls.

"A girl after my own heart," Doug smiled as he poured the coffee and bourbon in the cups.

"You found the bedroom okay?" Doug asked as he put the two cups of coffee on the breakfast bar. Sarah noticed him looking down at her feet. She was glad the girls had given each other manicures and pedicures for the New Year's Party. Doug pointed to some short socks on the breakfast bar. "You said your feet are cold, so I got you a pair of socks... probably too big for you, but they're dry."

"Yes, it's a beautiful room," she said. "Like the rest of the house... just beautiful!" She sat on the barstool and started to put the socks on. She smiled when she noticed Doug looking to see if she was going to pull her skirt up to show him anything while she did it. "Thank you for the socks," she said. "They do feel good on my feet right now."

"You're welcome. And thank you," Doug said as he sat on the barstool nearest Sarah. "I'm pretty proud of it. When I was in college me and some friends would come up here on weekends. We'd get a bunch of beer and cook on the grill and work on the house. I think it turned out pretty good."

"It really did," Sarah said, looking around. "Maybe later I can have the grand tour?"

Doug nodded. "Not much else to see. Another bedroom down that hallway, and the master bedroom down the other hallway. Did you notice you had a bodyguard with you?" He nodded to the dog that now lay at Sarah's feet.

"I didn't know if she was watching to make sure I didn't steal anything or watching out for me," Sarah laughed. "Which one is she?"

"That's Annabelle, or Annie," Doug said. "She was watching out for you. Did you notice she laid down in the doorway facing the hall?"

"I knew she laid down in the doorway," Sarah said. "I didn't really notice which way she was facing."

"She was facing the hallway to make sure no one could sneak up on you," Doug told her.

Sarah leaned over and patted Annabelle's head. "Aren't you a sweet girl?" she asked. Annabelle's tail was wagging.

"It's kind of funny, actually," Doug said. "She doesn't usually take up with women. When I've had a woman here she is usually very stand-offish. But she seems to feel like she needs to protect you."

"From you?" Sarah laughed. "Maybe she knows you too well!"

Doug laughed. "No, not from me. She just seems to like you. Like I said, that's unusual for her."

Doug noticed that Sarah held her coffee cup with two hands, one holding the handle and the other cupped around the side of the cup. He noticed her delicate hands and her manicured nails. He noted that her manicured fingernails matched her pedicured toenails. But as he looked at her face he noticed something. He wasn't sure what, but something.

"How's the coffee and bourbon?" he asked as she took a sip. "Hope I didn't get too much bourbon. I tend to make mine a little strong."

"It's perfect," she said. "Just the right amount of bourbon. I'm usually a wine drinker, but now and then I like a good bourbon."

He looked at her as he took a drink of his coffee. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Well, as nice as you've been to me I'm certainly not going to tell you that you can't," she laughed. "But I won't guarantee I'll answer."

Doug laughed. "Good enough. Well, I don't want to offend you, but... are you a man?"

12