Stranded on Bird Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she became a lust demon. She practically ripped my own jeans down, not even bothering to take off my shoes. With them around my knees, mum reached inside my boxers and pulled out my cock. Awkwardly I raised my hips while she tugged them out of the way. My prick ached, but quickly it was soothed by her warm, wet mouth. I collapsed back against the trusty tussock of grass as sheer pleasure flushed over me. My mother was beside me with my cock in her mouth, bobbing gently on it. I looked down and saw my angry pink shaft disappear inside her lips then reappear. I saw her hand go inside her pants, watched her masturbate some more, then my senses failed and all I could do was lay there with my hands gently cradling my mother's head while my seed boiled and readied itself for its inevitable journey.

"Oh mum. Oh god, mum. I'm gonna... Nnngh!"

My balls pulsed and shot my cum into mum's mouth. I heard her gulping as yet more of it squirted out, and more, until it was gone and my thumping heart resounded through my head. Mum was holding my shaft and slowly sucking the top of my cock now, more like worship than sex, as my senses returned. I stroked her hair, not wanting this moment to end, but I smiled with pride as mum squealed gently and came again, this time on her own fingers.

A minute or so later, I was laying there with mum's head on my stomach. She was still playing with my cock, stroking gently. I sensed a melancholy.

"You OK, mum?"

"It's wrong, Archie. Very wrong."

"I loved it, mum. I think you had a good time, too."

She looked into my eyes then, still holding my half-erection softly. "Yes, son. But... I'm your mother and mother's don't... let their sons... Jesus Archie. I let my son cum in my mouth!"

"And nothing better has ever happened to me, mum."

"That's what worries me son. I liked it too. I liked it too much." Her head rested on my stomach again.

I was worried for her, but I needn't have been. I felt her ripple as she giggled: "Listen to me pouring out my guilt. While I stroke my son's cock!"

I saw her point and laughed with her. We lay like that until my cock went back to sleep. The seagulls must have wondered at the two humans lying there entwined, each with their jeans around their thighs. We stay like that for a long while until the cooling afternoon made it uncomfortable.

"You hungry?"

"A little."

"C'mon then."

I sighed at the loss of my mother's touch on my cock, even though it was flaccid. As she stood I got a glimpse of her pussy as she pulled her underwear and jeans back up. I saw the glistening wetness at her pink centre and the tight, neatly-trimmed bush that I'd crushed under my palm while I fingered her to orgasm. I actually moaned when she covered her fabulous breasts with her t-shirt again.

She smiled at me: "Be a good boy and eat your veggies and I'll get them out for you again later!"

I smiled back as I pulled my boxers and jeans back up. We walked back, hand in hand. Now that we weren't looking at each other, it made it easier to say what was on our minds.

"Mum, I can't believe what just happened."

"I know, son. It was something terrible, and fantastic, something despicable and heavenly? Something so wrong, but that felt so right."

"Something I want to do again."

"Really, son?"

"Really."

Mum spun to be in front of me. She looked down at the ground, then slowly raised her gaze to look intensely into my eyes.

"Archie, do you want to...fuck me?"

"Oh god mum, yes."

She took two steps backwards and pulled her top over her head. Her tits jiggled as she swished her hair free. Still watching me, she hurriedly took off her jeans. They rolled her panties onto her thighs as she pulled them down, then they too were gone.

Mum lay in the springy green grass and opened her legs, beckoning me with her arms stretched towards me. I must have drooled as I looked at her. Those tits hardly moved sideways at all, but the object of my desire -- for so long, the object of my desire -- was right there. Mum's pussy, open, wet, and ready. For me.

I stripped, but I forgot my socks in my haste. In case she changed her mind. Or the island sank into the sea or the world blew up. I had to be inside her right then. In seconds, I was. Mum's soft body nursed mine as my cock buried up to my balls in her warm, wet quim.

"Oh god, mum. That is fantastic."

"Oh, Archie! Don't hurry. Make it last!"

Our hips found rhythm. We breathed our moans into each other's faces, each other's mouths. Mum sucked my tongue in, we kissed softly, wetly. I pressed my cock into her, she pressed her pussy up against it. It was like a wet silken glove; firm, tight, perfect.

She was my first, so inevitably I raced towards climax before her. I desperately wanted her to enjoy this, so that she would want -- need -- to do it again.

I scurried off her and down between her legs. I gazed at the pussy that had given me life for two seconds before I stuck my tongue inside. She was salty wet, all honey. I licked her inner lips, found the little nub I'd heard about, licked it too. She jerked and swore: "F-fuck, Archie, So good...Oh god baby..."

I licked it again, she pulled my head away. I got the message -- too sensitive now. So I pursed my lips around it and licked underneath it. I pushed a finger inside her. And she came, quickly, tensing through her thighs, holding stiff, then relaxing and panting.

I wasn't done. I drank more of her honey and pressed the hood of her clit with my thumb. Little shivers transmitted through her thighs told me I was doing something right. Looking up past her pubes and heaving stomach I smiled into her pussy at the sight of her torturing her own nipples with her fingers. Her head was thrown back so I could only see those mountains and her nipples crowning them.

I went back to work. I watched closely now, my first pussy was wet, pink, open. Her outer lips were demure, just a slit in a little mound. Her inner lips, which were so small I could barely suck them out with my lips, gave way at my slightest touch. I watched them flick back and forth under my fingers, moved them about with my tongue. Mum's clit poked out of its hood now, inviting my gentle kisses. I took up the invitation. With two fingers pressed hard up inside her and my mouth over her clit, my mother began a low, soft moaning that fairly grumbled through her teeth.

Her orgasm rose slowly, I sensed her rippling thighs and the gasping urgency of her breathing, felt the pressure of her pubic mound against my nose, most of all I felt her pussy juices running down my chin. I pushed her higher, upwards, until she began to shout my name and cum on my mouth, hard, jerking uncontrollably, wantonly fucking her own son's face, flushing over me like a wave of pure liquid sex, before she jittered and trembled in afterglow.

My own need was urgent now. I got back on top of her, held my cock in one hand at her entrance, then feeling her flesh give I pushed hard. She put her arms around my neck, and I fucked.

"It's OK, son. It's OK, baby. Cum in me. Cum in mummy."

I grunted, pressed, grunted again, and fireworks in my head announced the explosion of my cum inside my mother, splashing into the very womb that created me, jerking my incest load time and again, impossibly more, until I was a sweaty, trembling mess lost to all sense but still needing to press my erection inside her. Inside my mother. I said it over and over in my head. Inside my mother. I just fucked my mother. Came inside her. And she's so soft in there, now...

"Oh, Archie. What have we done?"

"Something wrong. But something very, very right."

"Oh darling. Don't take it out. I love having you inside me."

So I stayed on top of her, pressing, wishing that the recuperative powers of my youth would give me a third ejaculation. But it was not meant to be. Inevitably my soft cock flopped wetly from my mum's pussy and rested, dripping our shared juices, along the inside of her thigh.

She still had one hand on my bum cheek, with the other she smoothed the hair away from my forehead in a gentle motherly gesture.

"Is it OK that I came in you, mum?"

"Yes, honey. I can't have children any more."

"Oh. I do that to you? When I was born?"

"Yes, baby."

"I'm sorry mum."

"Don't be. One child was enough out here. We came out here when you were eight, what twelve, thirteen years ago now? I wonder if our lifestyle cramped yours, growing up I mean. For instance, never being with other kids. Never having a girlfriend..."

She lifted my head and looked at me: "You ever have a girlfriend?"

"One. But not...like this."

"What? Am I... Was I the first?"

"Yes, mum. You were the first."

"Oh my heavens! What a wanton slut I am! That's really special, son. I'm honoured!"

"We gave each other a precious gift today mum."

"Now lunch. You're gonna need your energy."


12