Strange and Kinky Things Ch. 02

Story Info
Just being neighborly . . .
4.9k words
4.62
37.6k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and April stood in the master bedroom doorway and looked on with interest as Mel modified the room into a discreet looking 'playroom'. He'd hung a mirror on the wall, rather an ornate one with coat hooks across the top. It was at a good height for checking one's appearance but beyond that, it was attached to the very studs in the walls by long, heavy duty wood screws. In one corner of the room he'd removed the lounge chair he occasionally read in and replaced it with a hanging rattan chair suspended from the ceiling. Next to it was a low nightstand but inside the nightstand was a concealed a black nylon sex swing with wrist and ankle tethers that could be hung up in place of the chair in less than five minutes. Now he was working on the inside of the new, solid wood closet door with reinforced hinges.

"Mel, whatever are you doing now?" April was intrigued and gave Maria a puzzled look when the couple's live-in 'sex coach' sniggered.

Maria leaned next to April's ear and whispered breathily, "He's installing a series of straps. They can hold one of us helpless to the door to watch the other two get it on. And in the box next to him? It's an electric fucking machine. Two of us strap the third to the back of the door and then unwrap the device. The plug goes into the wall and the dildo goes into the 'victim' screwing away tirelessly until the others have had enough and let him or her down. Fiendish, no?"

April's eyes grew wide. "Fiendish, yes! Uh, do the attachments only do one hole at a time or can it double penetrate?"

"Oh, yes!" Maria's eyes twinkled with mischief. "In fact, if this is the model I remember it can fuck Mel's butt and stroke his cock at the same time. I'm not sure which would be more fun, us fucking and knowing what's happening to him or just lying there on the bed playing with each other watching it get him off. I know it would be fun riding him reverse cowgirl while I watch you."

"Mel," April called to the busy handyman, "can you actually hang someone up on that mirror?"

Mel put down the power screwdriver and turned to the women. He glanced over at the mirror so stoutly attached to the wall. "You mean full suspension? I'm not sure. That isn't the idea anyway. Come here, I'll show you."

He reached under the bed and pulled out a carpet covered platform that rolled easily across the floor. Picking it up and turning it over he explained, "I built this like a kick stool. See? The wheels are on springs so that when you step up on it the edges settle down on to the floor. And look here." He pointed to metal serrations fixed to the edges all around. "These dig into the carpet so it can't possibly be pushed sideways. Here, give it a try."

April, curiosity fully piqued, rolled the platform in front of the mirror and stepped up onto it. She dug bare feet into the carpet, leaned forward and placed her forearms against the mirror and then pushed back—hard. Nothing happened. The platform seemed solidly anchored. Then, stepping down, she gave it a gentle kick toward the bed and it rolled underneath.

"Now that's cool!" Maria was suitably impressed. "So—you and I grab April, strip her down, tie her hands together and cuff her feet to a spreader bar. We hang her hands up on one of those hooks and put her feet on the platform and spend some quality time with hands and tongues all over her body. Then when she's all wet and panting, you stick that big cock up inside her while I buckle into a harness and give you a serious pegging. What fun!"

April turned and folded her arms across her chest. She raised her chin and lifted a skeptical eyebrow at Maria. "Or vice versa, naturally? And tell me, Melvin Carmichael, just where have you concealed the flogger or paddle or riding crop? I know there has to be some sort of abusive tool around here someplace. Surely you don't intend to use nothing more sophisticated than the palm of your hand!"

Mel looked innocent, in the manner of a six-year-old boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and placed fingertips on his chest. "Moi? Conceal flagellation tools? Well, if you must know . . ." He reached behind the nightstand and took out a nylon cat-on-nine, a leather paddle and a lightweight riding crop. He handed them to April who turned them over in her hands with her brows knit.

"Give them a swing," Maria suggested, "They're quite light and flexible. All they'll do is sting a bit, raise the heat and make your butt red. It would be very hard to do any serious harm or cause bruising with any of those. I use them all the time on my clients. A few of them have wanted something more severe but I'm reluctant to do that. Some domme's will—but not this one. It has to be a game."

April looked dubious but picking up the cat, smacked herself on the arm. That wasn't bad so she swung a little harder. "Honey, that's just silly. Your arm isn't the right target. Take your pants down and give me that thing."

April looked thoughtful and shook her head. "Not right now, baby. You go finish all the installations while I go grocery shopping. Maybe after dinner I'll be more in the mood."

*****

Mel spent the entire afternoon finishing the modifications and then carefully vacuumed up all the sawdust, plaster dust and other remnants of home modification. Then he went into the shower to wash off whatever bits stuck to his sweaty body. He took his time getting clean, the tepid water just the ticket to cool him down from the heat and humidity. When he emerged, wondering what he'd put on for the rest of the day, an amazing scene met his eyes.

April hung spread-eagled and naked on the closet door, held up by wide straps across her arms, legs and torso. Maria was standing next to the sex swing. The rattan chair was tossed to one side and the woman was in full dominatrix regalia of thigh boots, leather harness, black mask and leather hat. She gestured peremptorily at Mel. "Get in the swing," she growled.

Mel stopped in his tracks, his mind racing, and blinked a couple of times.

"Go on, honey," April encouraged him, "the sooner you're trussed up the sooner Maria can start on me—and the sooner she can start on you!"

A slow grin spread across Mel's face as he discarded the towel. Maria nodded in satisfaction. The sight of April hanging helpless and ready for 'torture' was having the desired effect and Mel's cock was swelling. She gave it a friendly stroke or two before shackling the man into the swing and then she pulled on the ropes lifting him farther off the floor before leaning down and taking him in her mouth. She sucked vigorously, running her tongue up and down the underside until he was hard and reach.

"Now, Mel honey, I'm going to put this cock ring on you. We don't want you to lose this nice hard-on while I go play with wifey-on-the-door. And once I've got her screaming nicely I'll come back and grease your ass up and peg you to the moon. And eventually I'll let you both down so she can watch while you fuck me. It's going to be so much fun!"

Maria tilted the swing so that Mel was looking at his wife as she hung from the door and April was looking at Mel's swollen, purple-headed cock and the equally purple silicone ring around it. Maria prowled over to her and reached up to take a breast in each hand. She squeezed and began to flick the nipples left and right with her thumb. April gasped softly.

"Honey," Maria purred, "I think I'm going to see just how much you can take." And she big gently on each nipple in turn then leaned up and pulled April's face down to hers for a passionate, wet, probing kiss. "I'm going to eat your pussy, April. It looks so delicious now that you've waxed it all smooth and—what's this? You're getting all wet already? My goodness you've turned into a little firecracker, haven't you April? We'll just have to try out the fucking machine on you. How many times in a row can you cum, sweetie? Can you just fade into one long climax? We're going to find out tonight and when I'm done with Mel he's going to plunder me. I hope you're looking forward to it."

Maria dropped to her knees and gently, slowly spread April's labia. Breathing softly on the exposed pussy she stuck out her tongue and with tortuous slowness ran the tip from as far back as she could reach to the clit. Then she wiggled it. April gasped. Bit by bit the slow licks got faster and April began to whimper and moan. Plunging her head in, Maria pulled April's clit in between her lips and sucked—hard. April let out a chirp and began to shake and buck against her bonds. Maria was relentless forcing her victim to stay in climax to the point where April screamed for mercy.

As April tried to get her breath back, Maria wiped her mouth and reached into the closet. Bringing out a wooden box, she lifted the lid and from to small pockets withdrew a pair of vibrators hanging from alligator clips. With a diabolical grin she held them up for April to see.

"Naturally you know where these go. I won't tighten them harder than needed to keep them in place but sometime in the future we'll have to see how much pressure you can stand. For now I'll just put one here—and the other here. And now, sweetie, I'll turn them on."

Next from the box Maria took out the notorious sex machine. It was a small electric motor with an eccentric wheel on one side attached to an adjustable piston rod. And on the end of the rod was a large, anatomically correct dildo in passionate purple. April's eyes widened. It was certainly larger than any she'd played with before and considerably larger than any man she'd been with. Apprehension warred with anticipation and she licked her lips nervously. Maria adjusted the rod and put the end of the dildo just inside the entrance to April's love canal and turned the wheel. Then she lengthened the rod a bit more to guarantee that it would stay within and looking up at April with a devilish grin, plugged the infernal machine in. April moaned and began to whimper.

"There you are, darling," Maria chuckled, "kept busy while I let Mel entertain me."

She swayed over to where Mel hung immobilized. She knelt down and sucked his balls for a few minutes making his erection even harder. Then, with a lazy smile, she picked a black leather harness out of the nightstand drawer and buckled it on. Rummaging around in the drawer she finally selected a fat, knobby red dildo and snapped it in to place. Covering the end of it with thick, slippery gel Maria leaned forward between Mel's thighs and whispered, "I warned you two that if I moved in with you I'd take you over. And I have. You're mine, Melvin, and so is April, my own little harem of two. And right now I'm going to have you. I'm going to make this big ol' thing disappear up your ass and tickle you right where you like it. And when I'm done, you're going to fill me full of magic baby juice, Mel. Me first and then April. But before that you're going to share her with some other man, lover, just to prove to you that you and she will do anything I say."

She lined up the great, round knob of the dildo end, took his ears in her hands, pulled his face to hers and drove her tongue into her mouth as she drove her girl cock into his ass.

I'm spit-roasted, double penetrated, Mel thought as he moaned in response,she's in me from both ends and all around me. And she's right. She has both of us in the palm of her hand and we love it. Fuck me, Maria, make me your bitch. Own me and I'll be your stud.

Her fingers clutched in his hair, her mouth devouring his, her hips pumping like pistons, Maria pounded the helpless man until she lifted her head and wailed in ecstasy. Panting from the effort, she withdrew and removed her harness. She unbuckled Mel's tethers and with a smoldering look over her shoulder got down on all fours, spread her thighs as wide as they would go and arched her back to display a swollen, dark, dripping sex. April watched through the golden haze of a continuous orgasm as her husband knelt down, took Maria's hips in his hands and drove home. This was no prolonged, loving coupling but a ferocious need and in moments he roared and exploded inside her again and again until he dropped back on his heels, exhausted.

Maria rolled to one side and squeezed her thighs together. Looking back at Mel she purred, "Now you better let April down, honey. I think we're all done for a while."

*****

A couple of Saturdays later, Mel was washing the car when his neighbor Charlie meandered over with two cold beers. The sight brightened Mel's day and he gladly took one. They chatted a while about nothing much until Charlie screwed up his courage and asked, "If you don't mind my asking, who is your houseguest? A relative?"

Mel leered. "No, Maria's the sex coach April decided we needed."

The following silence was long as Charlie tried desperately to come up with a reasonable response and failing simply asked, "Sex coach?"

Mel laughed. "Yeah. April decided we were too 'plain vanilla' and needed to get kinkier. Turned out her hair dresser was really up on that sort of thing so she called her in as a consultant. It all worked out so well we invited her to move in."

Charlie was incredulous. "It all worked out well? Kink? Wha—what are you guys into now, whips and spurs?"

Mel shook his head. "No," he said, "April likes the occasional spanking but mostly we're into bondage and threesomes."

Charlie leaned on the SUV with a very dubious look on his face. "Bondage? And threesomes? Really?"

"Mm-hm. In fact, April wanted me to invite you over for one."

Charlie backed away. "Me? No. No way! I've got too good a thing going to risk it by playing around. Tell April no offense but no!"

Mel grinned lopsidedly. "April already cleared it with Helen. She's fine with the idea so long as she gets to watch."

"You shittin' me! Helen would never say that. If April told you that, man, she's looking for the one the bells on it."

"The only way you'll know is ask her. And thanks for the beer."

*****

Charlie had no intention of asking Helen about it. They were great friends and good lovers and there was no way he was going to do anything to spoil that relationship. She even liked watching porn with him though they did have a tendency to laugh at the plots and make snide comments about how unrealistic the sex was. Besides, her side of the family had all the money. So he put the entire conversation out of his mind until after dinner that night when she handed him a Singapore Sling for dessert, settled back into her arm chair and asked, "Well, did Mel ask you about the threesome with April?"

Charlie coughed a mouthful of his drink all over his lap so after Helen had helped clean up and poured him a new drink they tried again.

"You actually talked to April about my going over next door and having sex with her and Mel? Really? I—I don't know what to say," Charlie was basically gobsmacked.

Helen sat on his lap and patted his face. "Honey, it will be your birthday present. And it won't be cheating because I'm okay with it—so long as I get to watch. You know how we mock the porn films on the 'Net? Well, this is a perfect chance for me to watch real people having real sex, not the faked orgasm/silicone boob kind. But I bet from the way you just wasted a perfectly good cocktail, you told Mel 'no way', didn't you?"

Charlie tried to defend himself. "Well, of course. I couldn't believe you actually thought it was a good idea. Hell, I'll never do anything to mess up what we've got. I know when I'm in clover and I don't want anything that would spoil it. Naturally I said no."

"Well then, Charlie, you need to go over there and tell him that you've reconsidered now that you know I approve. If it helps, I'll go with you."

"Right. To give me immoral support, I suppose."

Helen reached out and tweaked Charlie's nose. "No, to keep my loving guy from chickening out. I really want to see April go down on you, baby, while Mel does her from behind. She's cute and you and Mel are both hot. Do it, dude."

*****

A few evenings later Maria and Helen, both in satin robes, lounged on the Carmichael's sofa watching April flirt with both men. She fluttered her eyes and stuck out the tip of her tongue as she unbuttoned first Charlie's shirt and then Mel's. Working her way back and forth from one to the other until the men were naked. Kneeling down she stroked and kissed, licked and sucked each hardening cock until they were both rampant and ready. Then she stood up and raised her arms. Mel stood behind her, reached around and began unfastening her skirt while Charlie unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her front closure bra. When the full, round breasts fell gently into his hands he began to massage them, flick the nipples with his thumbs and run his palms over her toned, tanned body. April felt her skirt fall to the floor and her panties immediately after. She spread her thighs slightly and, as expected, Mel's fingers reached up from behind and played music on her pussy. She wondered if he intended to bugger tonight or whether she'd just get well fucked while she gave Charlie her very best blow job.

Moisture oozed from her sex around her husband's fingers and he winked over her shoulder at his neighbor. "She's ready, Charlie, pull her down."

Charlie's fingers curled around two handfuls of April's hair and he pulled her mouth down to his waiting manhood. She opened lips and throat wide and as he thrust his hips forward took him all the way in. She paused there rubbing the underside of his cock with her tongue and titillating its head with her throat muscles and then, with a grunt and a shove, Mel was inside her from behind.

"Gawd, that's hot," Helen murmured to Maria, "Now she's spit-roasted. How long do you think they'll fuck her?"

"Oh, Mel can last about ten minutes the first time around and April isn't going to rush Charlie so I figure ten minutes for him, too. Getting all steamed up, are you?"

"I am! I may just have to take Charlie home and give another birthday present."

Maria turned to Helen with smoldering eyes and reached languidly into the top of the woman's robe, giving her pink globe a squeeze. "No, you're not," the brunette said with a breathy chuckle, "when they're done we'll eat and then when the guys are recovered it'll beour turn. Charlie's second birthday present is on me and Mel is going to have you. I know what you're like, Helen Brown. From the day you sat in my salon chair I've known. You want to be owned. You want to be told what to do, when to do it and who to do it with. Charlie can't do that but I can and I will. You two are going to be mine, just like Mel and April are. I'll fuck you, love you, breed you and make you love it. Now kiss me, Helen, kiss me like you mean it!"

Helen gasped uncertainly as Maria's hand left her breast and ran caressing down her belly. Unbidden, she spread her thighs and Maria's fingers dove inside. With a twitch and a shudder Helen opened her mouth and pulled the other woman's face to it. She lay back and closed her eyes feeling Maria's tongue drive between her lips and her expert fingers twitch, tickle and rub all the very best places. Her hips curled forward instinctively, reaching up to force those impertinent fingers deeper within and she began to whimper softly until the whimpers turned to moans and the moans to chirping orgasm. Her surrender was complete.

*****

Half an hour and a light snack later everyone was gathered in the Carmichael's master bedroom where Maria began orchestrating the next stage of their little private orgy. "April, darling, you're back up on the door—with the fucking machine, of course. Mel, take Helen over to the mirror and secure her there. Charlie, my love, you go lie on the bed and raise your arms so I can tether you to the headboard. Then you can watch the rest of the preparations."

12