Strange Bedfellows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felt...

Whole.

Completed.

It felt like Kalus penetrating her was something that she'd been missing her whole life but had only just realized it. She couldn't believe that right now she might be carrying his child.

She hated that he'd done it, but her body loved it. It was betraying her, but she was determined that she wouldn't betray herself. She wasn't going to give in, no matter what. Not to him, not the man who'd sacked her city and was making war against her father the king.


* * *


Kalus watched his bride straighten up mechanically and she turned towards him with very little emotion. Perhaps that wasn't true; he could see that therewas emotion there, she just seemed to be concealing it. She seemed better at it than most.

"I am sorry it had to be this way Katia." He said honestly.

"And I as well." She whispered. She swallowed, then looked away from him towards the rest of the field. "I think I'll just..." She turned and wandered into the grassy field full of flowers.

Kalus felt almost as conflicted as she looked.

Years ago when he decided to follow Illuminar, he had decided to follow Him completely. Illuminar's Book of Light was very clear that no man should ever bed a woman that he hadn't married. Thus, it had been many, many years since he had felt the exquisite sensation of being inside a woman.

It was better than he remembered.

Far better.

Yet despite that -- despite feeling some semblance of sexual satisfaction for the first time in over a decade -- he felt conflicted for feeling that way. He wished Katia had enjoyed the act. He certainly had enjoyed it somewhat, though far less than he would if she was willing and eager.

She was young, beautiful, and very sexually responsive. The few women he'd bedded before he'd begun to follow Illuminar hadn't been nearly so responsive. Even though she clearly didn't enjoy it, her body certainly seemed to. She had become incredibly wet in less than a minute and she was incredibly tight. Plus she had started to push back against him at the end, surely signaling that she had enjoyed it somewhat.

Just remembering was enough to make his cock stir again. Plus, she wasn't on any herbs to prevent pregnancy; she might be carrying his child right now. Were she interested, he certainly would've taken her again.

Alas, she certainly wasn't.

They spent the better part of the day in the field, though mostly with her far from him. Kalus spent most of it praying to Illuminar for a resolution to his marriage and the war. He'd been on the campaign trail for far too long and had no wish to make Katia give birth in a military camp, though with the last city less than a week's march away that wasn't likely.

"Katia!" He called as afternoon wore into the early evening.

She slowly walked towards him with all the enthusiasm of someone marching to the gallows.

"We must leave soon so we can return to the camp before nightfall."

She nodded but didn't reply.

They rode to the camp in silence.

They dismounted in silence.

They walked back to his tent in silence.

Once inside the tent, she sat in the chair facing away from him. She didn't say a word. When his herald brought food she took it and offered a word of thanks, but said nothing else.

They ate in silence.

When bedtime came, they climbed into the makeshift bed in silence. She rolled so her back was to him without a word. Kalus put a hand on her shoulder and she tensed up.

"I mean you no harm Katia." He said softly; kindly.

Katia moved her shoulder as if to shrug his hand off, but did so without any real force behind it. He sighed and removed his hand. He lay in the bed on his back, staring at the ceiling of the tent. Katia was truly a pleasant girl, or at least had been the previous night. He hoped that in time she would soften again because she would make an excellent wife if she did.

Regardless, he would never let King Tyso take her away from him. Never. The king had threatened him with many things that he would easily endure -- including that he'd force him to take a second wife in addition to Katia -- but he would never consider letting his current wife be taken from him.

Ever.

As he lay there, he imagined that one day he would wake up again with his bride snuggled up against him.


* * *


Kalus woke in the middle of the night, not sure what had disturbed his slumber. It took him a moment to realize that not only was he not alone in bed, but Katia was also no longer as far from him as possible.

Quite the opposite in fact.

She had curled up to his side like she had the first night. She was laying with her head on his chest, her amber hair spread over his shoulder like a blanket. One of her legs was draped over his and her arm was resting on his chest. She was curled up against him as a lover might be.

He smiled.

Perhaps there was a chance that things could work out between them after all?


TO BE CONTINUED...


* * *

***I'll drop the next chapter in a few days, so see you then.***

NOTE: As mentioned, the main characters here are also side characters in my other story: "A Dragon's Tale". They aren't mentioned until chapter 31 -- and that first mention is a spoiler for this story -- so if you're looking for something to read and don't read past chapter 30... Anyway, it'll be on my stories page if you're interested. :)

STORY TAGS (for the whole series): princess, teen, virgin, medieval, romantic, spanking, blonde, threesome, impregnation, breeding