Strange Bedfellows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned.

"Dear Illuminar in heaven, is that what I've been missing?" The ash blonde breathed.

"And there's more." Kalus said, then winked. "Alot more."

"I've seen that." She said with a smile, though she was panting slightly too.

Shara couldn't help herself. She sat down on the ground so she was lower and would have a better view. Naturally this meant her legs spread a bit and she found that she had easier access to the little nub that was sending the most delightful sensations through her body.

Lyra looked down, made sure Kalus was lined up, then lowered herself a fraction of an inch.

She moaned.

Shara could see the bulbous head of Kalus's cock start to spread Lyra's lower lips as the girl moaned. She lowered herself a fraction more and the tip of his head started to disappear. The blonde adjusted the location of his cock and then the angle of her hips.

"I'm yours." She whispered in his ear.

Then she dropped.

She relaxed her legs and arm so Kalus became fully seated inside of her in one swift motion.

"Fuck!" She hissed quietly, and Shara could almost see her tense up, likely from pain as a single drop of blood appeared. Kalus's cock had just broken her hymen. Lyra had given herself to Kalus. Kalus groaned slightly, and the princess guessed that it was because if Lyra had tensed up, she might've clamped her inner walls around him.

"Are you okay?" He asked the ash blonde in his arms.

"Give me a moment." She nodded, clearly slightly uncomfortable, but also clearly determined. "I shouldn't have done it so fast." She finally winced.

He made to pull her up but she put a hand on his chest. "No, please don't. I like feeling..." She bit her lip. "I'm not a virgin anymore." She smiled.

"No, you most definitely aren't."

"May I ask you for a favor?" She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Name it." He nodded.

"Could you take me like this, even if it hurts?" She asked. Something about her tone spoke of deep longing, as if this was a desire she'd held for a long time and was only now able to voice it.

"Even if it hurts?" Kalus raised his eyebrow.

Lyra nodded. "I've always dreamed of my first time being like this. I would love to feel you moving me around you, filling me at your whim, a strong man holding me and completely in control of me. Could you do that for me, please? Yes, even if it hurts."

He eyed her. "I would have great trouble hurting you."

"I hope not." She grinned slyly. Her cheeks went beet red and then she leaned in and whispered something into his ear so quietly that Shara didn't catch it. However, Shara thought she heard the words 'spank' and 'riding crop' mentioned.

Her jaw dropped.

Kalus's jaw followed suit.

"Please, I don't care if it hurts it a bit. Please take me like this?"

He hesitated, then spoke. "I'll stop if you look like you're in real pain, but very well." He reached down and put his hands under her butt, supporting her in his strong arms.

She got a wide, contented smile on her face. "Thank you husband." She pulled her arms from around his neck, tucked them up against his chest, and leaned forward to rest her head there too. Then with her ankles still crossed behind his back, let her legs relax so her knees fell towards the ground with her ankles still crossed around his butt.

He was completely supporting her.

He lifted her up, eliciting a noise somewhere between a moan and hiss of suppressed pain as he moved in her for only the second time. He lifted her until only the head of his cock was in, then slowly lowered her again.

She moaned.

No hiss of pain.

He lifted her up again and then lowered her down again.

Another moan of pleasure.

Shara watched transfixed as her husband gently lifted and lowered her for several seconds, then switched to rocking his hips instead. He slowly rocked in and out of her as she lay against his chest, her ash-blonde hair partially concealing the rapturous look of joy on her face. She had her mouth slightly open and Shara could see her panting slightly, almost in time with Kalus's thrusts.

"Thank you." She whispered as she set her forehead against his chest, seemingly not quite able to keep her head up for what he was doing to her.

"Any time." He said as he continued slowly rocking in and out of her with strong, firm strokes.

"I'm half yours, make me fully yours." She moaned.

"Half?" Kalus raised his eyebrow.

"You haven't claimed my womb yet husband." She smiled as her head lolled to one side slightly. "Once you have put a child in me, there'll be no part of me that isn't..." She sighed. "...isn't owned by you."

"Your wish is my command." He said softly, then spend up just slightly in his thrusting.

Lyra moaned.

At one point, the bride opened her eyes slightly and looked at Shara with a sleepy, happy, contented look on her face. They made eye contact, and the ash blonde smiled at her and mouthed "Thank you." Moments later, her eyes fluttered closed again as her eyes rolled back into her head, and she arched her back.

Lyra whimpered slightly.

Then she moaned.

Then she started trembling all over. Her breaths became ragged gasps that were as soft as her skin and sensual as the slight vibrating that her entire body was undergoing. She had relaxed completely against Kalus, trusting him to support her completely. Her bare breasts were pressed against his chest. She opened her mouth in a silent moan that never quite made it out as her body seemed to almost vibrate against him.

Kalus groaned.

Shara saw his cock start to pulse slightly as he buried himself deep inside his new bride; the nubile, probably fertile teen who only two weeks earlier would've been too young to marry. She could see the power behind their husband's final thrust; see how the impact caused Lyra's butt to wiggle just slightly, firm though it was. Kalus's cock pulsed several more times as he grunted slightly. Lyra's trembling slowly faded to stillness as her husband held her in his arms.

Then all was still.

Peaceful.

Serene.

Kalus and Lyra both panted slightly, her into his chest, he with his head resting on top of hers. She made a cute little mewling sound and rubbed her cheek against his chest. He released a small groan of satisfaction and rubbed his cheek lightly against her hair.

They both sighed.

Several seconds passed in comfortable silence.

Lyra inhaled slowly and then exhaled, though it almost came out as a sigh. "Wow." She whispered.

"Agreed." He whispered back.

"I never thought..." She snuggled into his chest. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." He replied softly.

She raised her head and looked into his eyes as if searching for something. He looked back into hers as if he'd just found something. A smile slowly slid onto his face and she mirrored him slightly.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." He shook his head slightly, smile still growing. "Just looking."

"Mmm." She sighed and leaned her head back on his chest.

Shara sat there transfixed.

She had no idea that sex could be like that.

None.

The passion, the intimacy, the sensuality and closeness; all of it. She couldn't believe what she'd just witnessed. It was like something out of a storybook or a legend of true love. She couldn't believe the connection that she'd just seen forged. She realized that her mouth had been hanging open for the last several seconds, or possibly minutes, and closed it.

Wow.

Just wow.

At the back of her mind, she found herself starting to wonder again: could she have had that with Kalus? Had she ruined a wonderful thing by being so standoffish and cold to him? He clearly was a good man who was capable of not only great passion, but also great feeling. No one could've doubted the intensity of what she'd just witnessed, and she could've been...

She could've had...

She swallowed hard.

Had she missed out on something incredible?

"Lyra." Kalus said, still holding her almost a minute after the last word between them was spoken.

"Mmm, yes husband." The blonde replied dreamily.

"You're getting heavy." He said with an apologetic grin.

"Oh, sorry." She looked down, then hooked her arms around his neck, pulled herself up and off of him, and dropped to the ground. The moment he'd slid out of her, a gob of viscous white liquid started rolling down his cock.

She looked at it for a moment before saying, almost to herself. "I've always wondered..." She knelt down, stuck out her tongue, and caught the white fluid just before it would've dribbled off of his hairless shaft and into the hairy region below it.

Kalus and Shara stared.

Lyra licked her lips and moved her tongue as someone often does when trying something new and utterly foreign to them.

Shara's mouth fell open.

"It's salty; I never would've guessed that." After a moment she shrugged and looked at his cock.

"I seem to have made a mess." She said, eyeing the mingled juices that were still coating his shaft, then making eye contact with him. "Would you please allow me to clean it up?"

He nodded mutely.

Lyra went to work, using her lips and tongue to gently and lovingly clean every inch of his cock while Kalus and Shara just stared. It took the princess several seconds to realize that Lyra was doubtless licking up her own wetness too, and she didn't seem to mind that one bit. In fact, she seemed to be turning herself on as she cleaned him. She'd started slowly and efficiently, but now was moaning slightly and the princess noticed that the hand that wasn't manipulating his cock had slipped between her legs.

Finally, she slipped the tip into her mouth, then pulled it out with a loud 'pop'.

"Thank you for letting me do that." She smiled. "I was worried you might think it was gross or something, but I've always wanted to try..."

She blushed.

"Believe me, I didn't mind at all. You can do that as often as you like." He replied vehemently.

"Ooo, can I have your word on that?"

"You may clean me upafter sex as often as you'd like." He clarified.

"Good..." She got a sly smile on her face. "Because I assume you'll also need cleaning after bedding Katia too."

Kalus and Shara gaped at her.

* * *

Kalus had an incredibly wide grin plastered on his face as he stepped outside the tent after his coupling with Lyra. The horsewoman gave him a tender peck on the cheek and then she followed his herald to the horse pens to take care of her horse, Stormy. He knew that no one would bother her as long as Kyselius was with her and the man was absolutely trustworthy.

This day certainly hadn't gone the way he'd expected, but he didn't feel he had room to complain; not that he wanted to anyway. Lyra was a delightful girl and he knew that she'd made an excellent wife.

Katia on the other hand...

He slowly shook his head. He had a feeling that she could be no less delightful -- though more reserved -- if she would simply stop hating him. Their first evening together had been delightful, though in a very different way than this first evening with Lyra had been. Katia was more reserved while Lyra was more carefree, perhaps even slightly flighty. He thought they could be good for each other and rub off on one another.

"Kalus?"

He turned to see Katia standing there looking somewhat... Hmm. She wasn't quite meeting his eyes, which meant he wasn't being greeted by a look of cold defiance. That was unusual for her. Her shoulders were slightly hunched as well and she was clasping her hands in front of her in such a way that it made her look almost small.

"Yes?" He asked, turning to face her.

She was still inside the tent, though the flap was open. "I um... I wanted to say... um..."

"Take your time." He had to restrain himself from smiling; she was voluntarily starting a conversation with him for the first time since their wedding.

She took a deep breath. "I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of Lyra." She finally said. "She truly deserved it and I'm glad you did."

"You're welcome." He nodded, then after a moment's consideration added. "Should you wish it, I could take just as much care with you, and I don't mean only in bed."

She bit her lip and she seemed to avoid his eye even more if that was possible. She shifted her weight onto one leg and seemed to consider for a moment.

"Nothing has changed." She finally said. "Imagine for a moment that you were in my place, or a place similar to it. Imagine that King Tyso had placed a will-breaker ring on you and you were being forced to make war against your own countrymen. Wouldn't you hate him for doing so?"

"I do see your point." He nodded in concession. "Katia, you obviously have a clever mind and some skill in speechcraft. I had not thought about it from that perspective and you aren't wrong. Though if I may, perhaps I could alter your analogy to be more accurate to the current situation?"

She shrugged.

"Imagine that you are a soldier who greatly cares for a young woman, and yet under pain of death -- both hers and yours -- King Tyso required you to bed her every day against her desires. Imagine seeing someone you care deeply about look at you with hate for what you are doing to keep her safe from a gruesome death, distasteful as it is. Could you summon some modicum of compassion for such a man?"

Katia slowly cocked her head to one side, then the other. She pursed her lips and then drew them into a thin line before waggling her head back and forth in a pensive way. She made a thoughtful sound and then frowned.

"I hadn't thought about it from... Hmm." She pursed her lips slightly and cocked her head to one side, obviously thinking for several moments before replying. "I suppose that for such a man, I might... Hmm."

She glanced at him, into his eyes as if searching for something. It was brief, but her eyes were significantly less intense for a moment.

She made a thoughtful sound. "I might be able to feel... perhaps not compassion, but... If I saw some evidence that he was indeed kind and gentle..." She glanced back into the tent where he and Lyra had coupled not long before. "...I suppose I could see how he might not be quite deserving of the... the animosity which the young woman directed his way."

Kalus gave her a half-smile. "Perhaps such a man and such a young woman could come to some sort of agreement?"

"Oh?"

"Perhaps he could be more aware that her loyalty to her country is indeed an admirable trait worthy of great respect, and thus be more sensitive to how she must feel in her situation. In return, perhaps such a young woman could think of such a man as... perhaps not an ally, but maybe a reluctant enemy who would wish to be an ally."

She inclined her head slightly in concession. "Perhaps not all foes are equally adversarial, and perhaps... perhaps if I ever meet such a woman I might counsel her to be a bit more understanding."

"I'm sure that such a man would appreciate it." Kalus replied, the corners of his mouth curving upwards slightly as his heart lightened. "It might also help to remind such a woman that she's helping her countrymen by eating the enemy's food, occasionally disrupting meetings between senior soldiers, and causing at least one enemy commander to lose sleep out of concern for her."

She had been smiling slightly at the first two items, but her mouth opened slightly at the last one. "I am? I mean, she is?"

He nodded. "Few things can trouble a man's sleep like a concern for a woman he cares about."

"Oh." Her eyes went slightly wider than normal for a moment before returning to normal. She ran her hands through her amber hair. "I suppose that was a bit inconsiderate of her."

"It's okay, I don't think he will hold it against her."

"That's good." She nodded her head slowly.

Katia moved so that she was on the other side of the doorway and looked out into the camp. He also turned and they both looked out across the camp. It was nearly twilight and fires were starting to pop up everywhere and, as usual, everyone was going hither and thither on errands or camp business.

Kalus and Katia looked out, and he felt like it was quite significant that she was doing this beside him for some reason. He certainly couldn't have imagined her doing this just hours earlier. He briefly wondered what had changed, but it seemed like a large part of it had been Katia watching him couple with Lyra. She had talked about seeing evidence that he was kind and gentle.

Hmm.

Perhaps she needed to see a bit more tenderness from him? Perhaps what she needed wasn't always the stern military commander, but a gentler sort of man around whom she could relax? He wasn't sure how to be such a man, but he thought for Katia he could try.

* * *

Lyra gently ran the brush through Stormy's hair, enjoying the simple act of taking care of her horse. She smiled: her horse. Her father had always let her ride virtually any horse she wanted, but this was the first horse that she'd truly owned; that was truly hers.

"Good girl." She said as she patted the mare. "That's a good girl."

Stormy nickered in response.

Lyra took a step sideways, moving a bit gingerly because she hadn't fully recovered from her wedding night. Or 'wedding late afternoon' as it had turned out to be. She was still a bit sore and trying to adjust to the idea that she was actually married. Married! She would've never guessed that would happen when she'd woken up that morning.

She sighed.

"He was amazing Stormy." She said as she switched to a different brush for the mare's coat. "He was so powerful and loving; it was everything I ever wanted and more."

Stormy nickered again and brushed her head up against the blonde's arm.

"Yes, I know you want a stallion too; we'll work on that." She chuckled.

"Tornado might be willing." A feminine voice said from behind her.

Lyra turned to see that Katia had just walked up and leaned against the horse pen's fence. "Hi."

"Hi." The amber-haired girl replied. "Can I join you?"

"Sure." Lyra beamed. "Come on in."

Katia did and the blonde was pleased to see that Misty -- Katia's horse -- had started to wander over when she'd heard the newcomer's voice.

"Hey Misty." The former handmaiden said as she gently patted her horse.

"Horses like it when you gently blow towards their nostrils to greet them." Lyra volunteered.

The other woman did so, earning her a small nicker from her horse.

"She liked that." Katia said with a smile.

Lyra nodded. "She'll like it even more if you take this brush and start brushing her mane."

The other girl did and Misty leaned into it, nickering softly and appreciatively. Lyra focused on her own horse for a minute, letting Katia have her moment with her horse. The horsewoman had been a bit surprised at how comfortable she'd been having Katia in the tent for her wedding night. It didn't bother her, and that seemed like a good thing.

Lyra wasn't exactly sure why, but her husband and new fellow wife seemed greatly at odds with each other. It was a shame; Kalus was so incredible in bed. He'd been so amazing that the near-constant itch in her loins and raging fire in her chest was sated for now. Well, mostly sated. She had been fully satisfied when they'd finished, but now she was feeling the itch come back, sore loins notwithstanding.

She glanced at her fellow wife, who seemed to be a bit more at peace now that she was grooming her horse. She was softly humming too, and -- though Lyra wasn't a good judge -- it seemed like she had a beautiful voice.

"What's that you're humming?" The horsewoman asked.

Katia smiled at her. "And old lullaby that my mother used to sing to me when I was little." She sighed. "I miss her."

"I'm sorry." The blonde's face fell. "I lost my mother when I was young. It got easier with time, but I don't think I'll ever stop missing her." She didn't say this, but she'd lost count of the number of times that she'd wished her mother was around, or that she had a motherly figure in her life.