Strange Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You found it," Mistress Katherine said.

"Good Annie."

"Thank you, Mistress," Annie replied.

She pushed the cock deeper inside me, keeping it pressed against the front wall of my rectum. After a few minute, I was moaning and groaning and pushing back against the cock. I felt like I was pissing. I looked down to see a few drops of thick goo oozing from the tip of the cock cage. As she pumped more, I threw my head back and moaned louder. My body shuddered. The feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It wasn't an orgasm - there was no quick, jerky release, no stream of cum shooting onto the floor. It was excitement, pure elemental overdrive. I felt hands on my body, someone stroking my tittles, more hands on my thighs, someone's lips on my neck. I couldn't tell who was where, and I didn't care. All I cared about was that sensation deep inside my ass.

Annie slowed down and I nearly passed out. The feeling was so intense! When she slid back into me and then out again, I felt myself jerk and what felt like another trickle of cum oozed out of me. There was no climax, never a climax. She kept me right at the edge, my ass bucking backward against her like a dog humping a chair. My body had completely taken over. I couldn't think, didn't see or hear anything or anyone, all I could focus on was that tiny little spot inside my belly that Annie was massaging.

I have no idea how long she fucked me or whether or not I passed out, I just know that I don't remember much about what happened that night. There were voices laughing and talking. I know that at one point, Edward's cage was in front of my face and I was licking and teasing his poor locked-up prick. I heard Pig begging Mistress Jane to let him use the toilet, his voice shaky and whining, her laughter cruel and ice-cold. Annie had her hands on my hips the whole time, making sure she impaled me as deeply as possible with each stroke.

I never had an orgasm. Not the kind I'd always had before, anyway. Maybe this intense feeling was something like a woman's multiple orgasm. Maybe it was something else. I don't know what to call it.

But I wanted more.

---

That's the story I wanted to tell you.

Mistress read the first draft and explained a few things to me. Evidently, my crying in the taxi and my tears when Mistress told me I would never cum like a man again were not completely my fault. Even though Mistress agreed I would not go through surgery or hormone therapy, she has been putting some estrogen-like herbs into my food since the first day I arrived. They aren't strong enough to make me grow breasts, but they've already had a definite impact on my moods.

And the 'strange feelings'?

Mistress told me to get used to them. The way she's been training my body should fully feminize me in just a few more months. Then, she'll be able to skip the cock cage completely. The chances of my ever getting a boner again will be nearly zero. And even if the nasty thing does get hard, any orgasm I might have will be more of an annoyance than anything else.

I'm already feeling those memories slipping away. Who needs 'stroke, stroke, stroke' then one big squirt when you have have hours and hours of such intense stimulation and a slow 'drip, drip, drip'?

I can't wait until my next training session.

Mistress is so good to me...

12