Strange Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Hanna felt that temptation even more strongly: because she could feel the hunger coiling in her like a snake and knew already that the coke wasn't going to do anything to it. At least not on its own. She couldn't take her eyes of the little crossed lines of white and off-white on that mirror. She was already tempted to ask Windows for a sample, but she held herself back. Bad form to look greedy, especially before a fellow-reveller had taken a hit of their own drugs.

"You've got to be able to hold your drugs, for sure," Windows was saying with a shrug. "Aside from that it's no problem if you got a little discipline. Just keep it occasional, definitely don't start doing the shit daily or going for twenty-four hour sessions and it's the best ride out there, guaranteed."

"Best ride out there?" Nomi leaned sideways and nudged her bae with a crooked, salacious grin. "Bold claim."

Hanna grinned back at her, seeing that naughty gleam in Nomi's eyes. She knew the timing of that flirtation was no coincidence: she could read Hanna's longing look at Windows' dangerously tempting set-up. Hanna took one look back at it just as Windows was leaning in to do a line of the coke, and she was struck by the thought that he must be a pretty naive guy all in all: he obviously had money and enough drugs to motivate somebody to rob him; did he really think the world was full of hookers with hearts of gold?

Well, this time out he was lucky. Not only was he not going to get robbed—a line she and Nomi had both agreed they'd never cross if they could help it—but he was about to get something he truly didn't deserve. After all, Hanna did need the distraction... so she turned back to Nomi and said with a twinkle in her eye: "We could always show Windows here who sets the standard."

"Naughty bitch." Nomi was swaying back and forth a little to Pat Kelly's "Soulful Love" and grinning wickedly. How she kept her teeth so perfectly white and straight through years of rough-and-tumble life on the road Hanna would never know, she just hoped to get let in on the secret. "I really should spank you, shouldn't I?"

"So you keep saying." Hanna pushed out her jaw all cutesy tough-grrrl style. "I think you're all talk."

"Oh really." That brought the heat to the Jamaican beauty's dark eyes now. She licked her lips as she looked Hanna's body up and down. "You keep talking like that and maybe I'll have to spank you right in front of... Jerry here." She gave 'Jerry' such an arch Poindexter biggest-nerd-in-school inflection that Hanna laughed out loud.

"Might be educational for him," she joked saucily, biting her lip. "He didn't last long enough in my asshole last night to convince me he's been with too many girls."

"Hey," Windows objected mildly, but he didn't say anything more. Hanna could practically hear his gears grinding as he figured out that he was about to get treated to an honest-to-God lesbian show, and he sensibly shut up before he could say anything to derail it.

"Oh yes, he did take your asshole last night, didn't he?" Nomi played along. "I still haven't spanked you for being a little cumslut..."

"Or for doing this."

Hanna lunged suddenly in to claim Nomi's mouth in a deep, searching kiss, her hands sliding up under her bae's polo to savour the graceful musculature of her torso, the smoothness of her skin, the adorable little bumps of her breasts. It was more aggressive than she usually was, but the diversion into talking about her cumslut tendencies had made something shift dangerously inside her and she needed to cut it off quickly—besides, there was no sweeter mouth in the world to kiss than Nomi's anyway.

Nomi gave a little growl and put her long, agile tongue on the offensive, wrestling Hanna's smaller oral organ into submission and exploring the younger girl's mouth with effortless ease as she shoved her back into the couch—which perhaps owing to its lack of functional springs was surprisingly soft—and began to make free of Hanna's hot body with her deft fingers, sending little shivers through her as she feathered that sure tongue up over her thighs, making her pussy warm and moisten sweetly.

Within moments more the pair of them were really getting lost in each other, starting to pull at their own clothes and each others' as the make-out session got truly hot and heavy and their fabulous bodies started to writhe together in time with their own inner yearnings and the reggae beats on the speakers. Time seemed to alternately slow down during their languid kisses and speed up as their clothes came off, Hanna's dress up and over the top of her head within minutes as Nomi kissed and licked and coated her pert breasts in spit before trailing her tongue wetly down her quivering, creamy belly, taking a hold of the waistband of her panties in those perfect teeth and pulling down and down until her shaven pussy—still swollen and sensitive after the pounding it had taken that afternoon, but less so with the cocaine high letting her body ride above the feeling—was exposed to the ministrations of that wicked tongue.

Nomi played with her, kissing her lips and clit gently and teasing her with her breath until she made Hanna twitch and gasp and flush with desire, until at last she dove in and ate her girl's bald gash with gusto, tongue-fucking it and savouring it and slurping and kissing and suckling at the swollen clit as Hana's hips writhed. Hanna lay back and enjoyed the languid pleasure; this was something human and sexy, something where she could enjoy the slow build as opposed to the agonies of anticipation and punishing ecstatic rushes of the hunger. She wished it could all be like this.

Didn't she? Even as she thought it, she could feel the darkness coil within her like a snake. No, she told it, and gave herself even more obediently over to her mahogany beauty's sexual appetites, wriggling and moaning and sighing as fingers came into play in her dripping cunt, and then up her ass, and then both at once—that finally sent her shuddering into her first orgasm of the night—before Nomi looked up, eyes bright and face wet with her juices, and set: "Now get up on that couch and get your ass in the air, naughty girl."

Hanna licked her lips and complied eagerly. She could see Windows watching them with the kind of fixation only a person on hard drugs could produce; he was stroking himself through his jeans, though he didn't have his cock out yet as she might've expected. Still, the proximity of his dick made her wonder if a tribute of cum might be forthcoming, and again the dark thing coiled inside and again she fought it down as she arched her back and presented her rump for Nomi.

"Damn, you got nyash like a sister, you know that?" Nomi often said this when Hanna was perched in front of her, ready for a spanking, and the first few times she'd mistakenly thought she was being called smelly or something. It was just a bit of the mongrel slang the Jamaican girl had picked up in her travels, though, just a word she liked rolling off her tongue as she looked at that expanse of soft, creamy ass with pure lust and got ready to give her sexy young lover a good walloping. So it was now as those clever fingers gathered up handfuls of Hanna's rump, caressed them, pampered them... and then slapped both of them in tandem, getting the spanking properly underway with the phrase: "Too bad you're such a naughty little cunt."

"Ahhh!" Hanna wriggled delightedly under the smacks. "Ahhh! Agghhh! Ughhh! Ahhh-haahh!"

There was something about being playfully spanked and dirty-talked by a lover that made her nice and wet, something that made it feel like her own sensual kind of revenge against her Daddy's far less sexy usage of his belt. There was a weird echo of Eamonn tonight in the way Nomi spanked each cheek in turn, walloping them hard and making her ass warm and sting, but she tried to keep the mental comparison at bay as she enjoyed her pussy's reaction to the strokes. Again, the growing heat and slickness was nothing compared to the fervency of the hunger, but this was what made it a pleasant change, and the young 'byrd grinned salaciously to herself as she kept moving her glutes back into the line of fire for more horny punishment.

After a half-dozen whacks Nomi slid one hand between her bae's thighs to take command of the rearward peep of her juicy slit while she went on spanking her. Another dozen bottom-warming strokes and three fingers fucking and stretching her cunt later and Hanna was coming off again, grinding deliciously down on Nomi's hand as the beauty's thumb masterfully caressed her clit. The gentle waves of orgasm made her sigh, in... in satisfaction.

That was the right word, wasn't it?

Keep going. Don't think about it. With her spanking over, it was Hanna's turn to dish out the pleasure. Reaching down to pull Nomi up, she got her to lay that long, lithe body along the couch - a position that as it happened put the Jamaican babe's bald head nearly in Windows' lap, but neither of them seemed fussed about this, particularly since Nomi seemed partly to be on a mission to tease him mercilessly - and splayed out her thighs as she dived eagerly in to lap and nuzzle at that flavourful cunt with its dark-chocolate exterior and its deliciously bright pink interior.

Hanna didn't flatter herself that she was remotely competitive with her partner's cunnilingus talents on the level of, say, technical proficiency or depth of tongue-fucking penetration or mastery of multiple angles, styles and paces of finger-banging; but what she gave up in skill she more than made up for in sheer wanton enthusiasm, burying herself in those flavourful, honeyed folds with the dedication of a woman fleeing the Devil himself and doing her best to climb face-first into Nomi's pussy and distract her pursuer with her lover's cries of passion. That fervour was invariably rewarded in spectacular fashion. Hanna had never been with anyone could match Nomi's high, keening mewls of desire, who clamped their thighs around her and writhed and bucked and squirted all over her face the way Nomi could—a level of appreciation that sometimes came close to suffocating her but that was more than worth it for the serial dousings of honeyed nectar that decorated her face and slid down her throat.

Hanna hung on for dear life through one of those bucking-bronco climactic soakings, then a second, then a third as Nomi's magnificent body sheened with sweat. She frigged herself just as madly all the while, and managed to bring herself off again in time with Nomi's third orgasm, the two of them sharing a reverie as they clasped hands and Hanna swallowed down a mouthful of girl-juice and smiled. "You like it when I'm naughty, don't you?" she said playfully.

"I do." Nomi had one hand up and still playing with her little dark nipples as her breathing slowly returned to normal. "Whew. Hot damn, I really do."

Even as they savoured the afterglow and their shared erotic bubble started to recede, though, Hanna could still feel the hunger coiling inside her, growing more and more restive. And just at the moment when she looked back up at Windows and remembered her curiosity about "criss-crossing," she saw that the bespectacled hipster—who had still somehow managed to keep his prick holstered through the entire Sapphic conflagration—was leaning in over Naomi now and offering her a bump of H which he had on one of his car keys.

As she looked up at him curiously he said: "You know, I do urge people to try mixing this with sex at least once. Not the instant libido-killer people tell you it is, matter of fact in moderation it makes for some really profound... explorations. If you're into that."

Hanna watched in disbelief as Nomi looked speculatively at the bump and then said: "Why not?"

Damn, so much for distracting ourselves, thought Hanna as she watched Nomi snort back the sample. But she didn't suppose she had been under any illusions; she'd already known earlier what she was going to do. When Windows looked at her with a raised eyebrow of inquiry, she just nodded. "Yeah, okay... sure."

* * *

Hanna was just hoping for something to mellow out the jittery effects of the coke and maybe submerge the restive hunger for a while. Surprisingly, though, it turned out that there was a certain something to Windows' claims for "profound explorations."

"Criss-crossing" proved to be the chillest, most god-like high she'd ever experienced - as if she was for once completely in control of her own body and pleasure, her own mood and happiness - and the god-like part made considerations of restraint, wariness, even morality seem quaint. It was clearly the same for Nomi. Before long the girls were making out in front of Windows again, but this time they didn't object when he joined in, and Hanna felt a distant surprise and a touch of jealousy but mostly a kind of lofty amusement as she watched Nomi kiss him; she had never seen her kiss a guy before.

As their host had surely hoped, the three of them wound up taking the proceedings to the bedroom, where the "exploration" really begin. Hanna found that sensation was strangely intensified, everything becoming more vivid in a curious echo of what the hunger typically did to her, but less all-consuming. She and Nomi went into a sixty-nine at one point, tasting and playing with each others' pussies and asses with a kind of languid pleasure that was at once sexual and weirdly removed from sex, as if they were finding a new conduit of communication with each other that just happened to run through the nethers.

Windows for his part was transformed from the preeving troll of the previous night into a positive Lothario. It wasn't uncommon for either girl to find his cock sliding into them at one point or another—watching Nomi actually take a hard dick, both with her gorgeous thighs splayed and from behind, was another novelty for Hanna, and she wondered at the detached bliss on her bae's face as she did it, as though she was savouring a flavour of ice cream that she rarely indulged—and the resulting fucks went on and on, the languid coupling of immortals with eternity to savour the pleasure rather than porn-star poundings or frantic races toward release. In point of fact release proved to be a long time coming for any of them; after an hour or two they all found themselves hovering at the plateau point, just holding there on the glowing threshold of climax and maintaining.

The novelty of the experience kept it from becoming frustrating for either of the girls. Nomi finally dozed off before she could reach orgasm again, rejecting the proffered line of coke with some belated echo of the wariness she had shown from the start. Hanna saw no problem with continuing to play with her girl's pussy as she dozed, watching those gorgeous mahogany features echo subconscious responses to the tongue that continued flickering at her clit and dipping into her honeypot as Windows, having thoroughly lubricated his stiff unit with Hanna's pussy juice over what had to be a solid hour of fucking her from behind, finally migrated his attentions up to her puckered asshole.

"Ahhh..." Hanna moaned, delighting in the rude pleasure of the anal penetration, feeling all her nerve endings lighting up like a circuit board as he started to bury himself slowly and rhythmically to the root inside her as she went back in for another taste of Nomi's cunt. She watched her bae stir and moan unintelligibly as she herself had done so many times, albeit as acting, during the little games they'd played with groups of guys in dark places. "Mmm... hmmm..."

"Mmm," he grunted behind her. "Damn, mmm... shit, I think it's finally... mmmm..."

His pace started to accelerate as Hanna ground back against him, her ass jouncing under thrusts that were gradually becoming forceful enough to rattle the bed-frame as his long-delayed peak approached. As she was moaning into her girlfriend's pussy and waiting to feel him blow in her cornhole, though, a fresh idea wandered across her mind; an idea her usual self would never even have contemplated, but which to godlike Hanna buoyed up on the perfect cocktail of heroine, cocaine and butt-fucking bliss seemed like just another bit of exploration, another hit of innocent playfulness.

"Pull out," she panted at him, turning to plant her hand on his chest. Windows groaned but must have seen the playful gleam in her eye, because he obeyed. And as he popped out of her asshole, Hanna wriggled off to Nomi's side and splayed her wondrous, unconscious beauty's legs, slathered her tongue over her clit and made her writhe all unawares.

"Okay, Mr. Nice Guy," she said wickedly then. "Time to put you to the test. You say you'd never fuck a sleeping girl, right? Well, you have your pick... you can cum in my mouth and watch me swallow it all down, or you can cum in my friend's pussy and watch me eat it all out. Should be an easy choice, right?" Hanna winked at him as she used her fingers to part the lips of Nomi's quiescent cunt invitingly.

Windows fisted his cock and groaned in indecision... but it was a momentary indecision. Hanna could hear herself laughing as she watched him lunge abruptly forward and sheathe his cock to the root in Nomi's hot cunt. She kept on laughing as he fucked it more and more frantically until he tensed up, let out a bark of pleasure, and emptied hours' worth of pent-up, plateaued lust into the Jamaican beauty's depths, with her writhing and moaning indistinctly—in the real version of the act Hanna put on—as each volley of hot sperm inundated her quivering walls. His nuts jumped as he spent his load, finally pulled free to let it stream and bubble out for Hanna's delectation.

She gave him an arch look and a naughty giggle as she told him: "That's what I thought," and put out her tongue to lick up the slimy mess he'd left.

* * *

True to her word, Hanna sucked out and swallowed every drop of cum from Nomi's pussy. Windows wasn't big enough to have stretched her into feeling sore or anything. She was telling herself, as she snuggled up in post-coital glow with the guy who was now her partner in crime, that it was all okay, just so much "exploration" like he'd said, just appreciating the high and its tactile effects.

But the high was beginning to wear off as time crept into the wee hours of the morning, and a sick feeling was rising in her gut as the veil of unreality began to pull aside; as she began to realize that she'd helped a man violate her lover, the girl who had protected her so may times when nobody else would. Why had she done that? What the hell kind of person did that? And after what Nomi had confided in her just hours earlier, above all else?

The questions began to chase themselves around in her mind along with a rising sense of unworthiness and self-loathing that she did her best to keep at bay by distracting herself, shoving it all down deep inside as she cuddled up to Windows and wrapped her hand around his prick, trying to coax another delicious load out of him that she should use to chase down her worries and internal conflicts. She had her legs wrapped around one of his thighs and her pussy grinding against him as she pumped his prick with her soft, wet palm and in fact it did begin to rise again.

He was looking at Nomi now and said: "I'm sorry I did that. I shouldn't have done that." He gave a humourless laugh. "Guess I was just playing nice guy after all, huh? You really showed me up."

"She's fine," murmured Hanna, eager to divert him from the guilt that was harrowing at her, too. "She's tougher than either of us. Let's not worry about it, tell me about... something else." And her brain seized on: "You mentioned back on the street that you were gonna tell us why you were still in town and not leaving, like you said."