Strange New Worlds

Story Info
An unexpected threesome leads to a new life.
6.4k words
4.29
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on this site and, indeed, my first venture into writing erotica. Please go easy. This is something of an Undiscovered Country. Please forgive these first few faltering steps.

My sexual awakening, my second coming if you will, began at 04:02 am on the morning of Saturday August 19th 2023, just as the first rays of the early morning sun struggled to gain purchase over a bank of cloud far out to the east. I opened my eyes and stared at the alarm clock.

04:02 am

Wow. This is different. This is unusual. Welcome to a strange, new world.

Okay, before we start, let's set the scene. Here's a little background.

I'm twenty eight years old and about to discover the joys of becoming a divorcee. I was married for six years to a man I started dating when I was just seventeen. At the start of this adventure, Lucas was bright, optimistic and incredibly cool. A self-starter, he was certainly one of the most driven individuals I'd ever met. Keen and motivated, he got things done. Captain of the Football team. Captain of the Swimming Team. County Level Water Polo player. Captain of the Chess Team. Brains as well as muscle. No wonder I fell in love with him in a trice. Who wouldn't?

Skip forward five years and... Lucas isn't Lucas anymore. Lucas got booted out of University, twice, for failing to attend lectures and for distributing 'pharmaceuticals' on campus. He was lucky he got away with just a Police Caution. After University, Lucas just sat on his ass for the next five years until, one day, I decided I'd had enough. Lucas had to go.

"Seems a bit harsh," you might say. And you'd be right. However... Whilst, I had everything I'd ever wanted; - a house, a job, a nice car. Everything except a family. Everything except children.

Instead, I had a man/boy. A grown-up child, who was apparently content to play video games and smoke Weed for the rest of his life. I wanted something else. Something different. I also knew I didn't want Lucas anymore. The passion had gone. The love had gone. In it's place, the ambers of a broken life fuelled by bitterness and contempt.

I told Lucas to leave. He went without complaint. I guess we both knew it was time to move on.

That was a year ago.

And now it's 04:02 am on Saturday August 19th 2023.

I woke from a particularly vivid dream with a start. I don't remember anything about the dream except that I was glad that it was over. I opened an eye and soon came to my senses. I wasn't in my own bed and I wasn't alone.

Behind me, his face barely inches from my shoulder, was Alex. Alex is the husband of my best friend, Sarah. Alex and I have just had sex. Several times, in fact.

Behind Alex lay his wife, Sarah. Sarah is MidsummerKnight. You may have read her stuff. She told me all about this site and I actually feature in a few of her stories. I'm kinda flattered, frankly.

Sarah and I already have form, a history. We're no strangers to these bedroom walls. Alex knows. Alex approves. That said, it's taken him the better part of a year to introduce himself into our equation.

I'd just enjoyed my first ever threesome. I had sex. We had sex. Proper sex. Sex without condoms. Sex without protection.

And I'm awake and staring at a wall covered in the most hideous Anaglypta wallpaper you can imagine, a decrepit artefact left over the from the 1970's. Guess they haven't gotten around to decorating this room properly yet. That's the least of my worries though.

I have questions.

How does one deal with not one but two new lovers? Both are seemingly fast asleep and gently snoring merely inches away from me. What does one say? How does one act? Does one ask what time breakfast is served? Should I stick around for breakfast? Is there a protocol? Is it considered bad form to simply dress and then head for the hills? Does one leave a note? What does the note say?

So many questions and so few answers.

As nervous as a kitten and with my heart pounding in my chest, I looked over my shoulder and found Alex, his eyes now open and staring. He smiled and I smiled, and I raised myself gently on my elbows and peeked over his enormous form. Sarah was still fast asleep behind him and completely oblivious to the world at large.

I decided to risk a furtive glance. I raised the duvet. "Oh... Yeah... Well... What did you expect?" I thought. "I'm naked... Because I, or rather we, just had sex."

"Hang on a moment," you might ask. "You're twenty eight. You've been married for six years. Surely you're not a virgin?"

And, of course, I'm not but for reasons I don't fully comprehend, even to this day, my soon-to-be ex-husband insisted that we should use condoms. There was always a thin sliver of latex between us, an ever-present little rubber friend that put paid to any chance of conception. Not my choice. His. Entirely his. And you have no idea how many times I prayed to God Almighty for that rubber to pop.

So, yeah. Until tonight, I'd never, ever had a gentleman inside me as nature intended, without protection. Bareback, to use the modern colloquialism. Worse still, Lucas never actually came inside me once in the eleven years we were together. The possibility of children was always distant and remote.

"I don't want children," he would shout and scream.

"Great. Wonderful. You don't want kids. I can appreciate that," I would shout back. "But I do, and you said you wanted want kids when we got married. Otherwise I wouldn't have married you."

"I changed my mind," he would insist. "I'm too young for a family. I'm not responsible enough."

And, indeed, he wasn't.

Lucas felt it necessary to repeat this (and others mantras) so often that I eventually grew tired of ever-present tick-tock, tick-tock of my biological clock and decided I needed to act. I was tired of the man-boy living under my roof, a man-boy that had done nothing with his life. No job. No goals. No future. Just him and his Playstation and his X-Box. Eventually, I'd had enough. I stepped up to the edge of the precipice, took a deep breath and... jumped.

I asked him to leave. I told him I wanted a divorce. I wasn't cold or callous or cruel. I gave him some money, plenty of money in fact, and found him a place to live but, after that, I cut him off. The only contact we have had in a year has been via our solicitors.

And so Alex became only my second lover, the first man to put his bare cock inside me and the first man to spill his seed within my person.

Alex made no secret of the fact that he wanted more children and has said so on many occasions. Was I okay with his motives? Actually, I was more than okay. I gave myself willingly. Maybe a little too willingly. But bareback? Yes, please. Fill me up with your beautiful man-juice, you sexy fucker!

Hold on! Hold on! Where's the sex? Where's the money shot?

Okay, so how did this situation come about? Here's how. Let's turn the clock back a few hours.

It's now Friday 1st August 2023, 1655 hours...

I'd just driven the length of the country and the weather had been miserable for the entire journey. I'd skipped from one traffic jam to the next and then to the next, and then one more for good measure. I'd struggled through a thunderstorm and was diverted twice by roadworks. I arrived home utterly shattered.

Alex and Sarah were waiting for me when I finally pulled up in front of my house. Alex helped me carry my stuff indoors whilst Sarah parked the car up inside the garage. Better still, they very kindly invited me back to their house where a hot meal and a bath were waiting. I accepted. I was not in a good place, mentally. My Grandmother was gravely ill, my parents were fighting a lot and my pending divorce was causing me more than a few sleepless nights. Lucas hadn't bothered to pay his rent or his bills and he'd been evicted so I'd effectively made my husband homeless, heartless bitch that I am... so... Yeah. I was not in a good place. I was so tired that cooking was beyond me. Cleaning myself was a step too far. Indeed, anything more complex than falling asleep under a duvet represented an insurmountable obstacle.

I struggled through dinner and didn't really want to talk much. At least I was home and safe and we had something to celebrate. The Little Lost Lamb had returned to the fold. However, I sensed that there was an undercurrent here. Their conversation. Their manners. Their energy. Those two were planning something, of that I am sure. What though?

As soon as dinner was over, I went upstairs and clambered into a hot bath. I was asleep in just a few minutes.

Sarah woke me an hour later. The bath was cold and I'd started to wrinkle. She was incredibly kind and considerate, and said I could help myself to anything in her wardrobe. Then there was that smile, the smile that suggests 'Come Play...'. I know it well.

Was the mood right for a quick roll in the hay? Was a frolic between the sheets on the cards? You'd have thought so and Good Lord above, I was certainly up for it but alas, the sexy times did not immediately flow because yours truly carried herself off downstairs and then promptly went straight back to sleep in an armchair within minutes. I was dead the world for the next two hours.

I woke a little after nine o'clock. The chimes on the Grandfather clock in the Hall certainly startled me but that wasn't why I was so suddenly wrenched back into the real world. There was something happening on the couch opposite.

Barely awake, I opened my eyes and sat upright. The TV was quietly muttering away to itself in the far corner but I had cramp in my ankles and a crick in my neck so those minor issues held my focus for a couple of seconds. However, they were as nothing compared to the story unfolding just a few feet from my chair.

Sarah and Alex were in the midst of some fairly serious mouth play. Mouth play? Why use such a coy euphemism when I could just as easily say "Blow Job". I don't know but, yes, she was sucking his cock.

Scarcely able to focus, I rubbed my eyes, pushed my hair out of my face, and then stared.

"Do you two ever stop?" Why I asked such a stupid question escapes me. It was a redundant question. Moot, even. Of course they never stop. It's Alex and Sarah. They rut constantly. It's who they are. It's what they do.

Sarah tried to say something but couldn't on account of the rather chunky dick stuck between her lips.

"Ssshhhh, woman!" I scolded. "Don't you know it's rude to talk with your mouth full?"

Sarah tried to laugh but couldn't. Alex was plainly startled and his cock quickly 'disappeared' as cocks caught unawares so often do.

"Don't put it away on my account," I said. "Carry on. I don't mind."

The cock reappeared and then promptly disappeared as the greater part of its considerable length travelled slowly down my friend's gullet.

"Neat trick," I said. "I'm not sure I could manage that..."

"Get your own," whispered Sarah, half laughing.

"Awww... I wanna play," I whispered.

Sarah shook her head.

"At least lemme have a look?", I whispered.

Sarah mumbled something that was largely incomprehensible so I slid out of my armchair, crawled across the floor on my hands and knees and arrived at Alex's side. His shorts were undone and sort of half way pulled down over his hips, and he had an impish little grin on his face, as if to say "I can't believe his is happening..."

And Sarah? Well, yes. She continued to suck on the full length of Alex's dick, all the while grinning like the cat that got the cream. Maybe I'm imagining this but the expression on her face said "I have something that you don't but, if you ask nicely then I might let you play, too."

And I wasn't wrong.

She pulled the dick out of her mouth, gently eased Alex's foreskin back and forth a little, and then pointed the tip of his member in my general direction.

"Go on, try it," she whispered. "It's a bit salty and probably bigger than you're used to but give it a try..."

Bigger than I'm used to? Absolutely. Sarah was never a fan of my husband. She didn't like his work ethic, which is to say that he didn't have one. And whilst Alex didn't have a monster cock, it was an order of magnitude bigger than my husband's. How big? Does it matter? No, not really. "Big enough to touch the sides," as my Grandmother was fond of saying, usually after she'd knocked back a few gins.

I looked up at Alex and his eyes were wide. He was nodding feverishly. I looked back at the penis and smiled.

"Should I? I mean, doesn't this cross a line?" I thought to myself. "Do this and you can't ever go back to a state of never having sucked this person's penis."

Yeah, I was more than a little reluctant to jump the shark but...

I did. I took the tip in my mouth, opened my lips wide and just blew him. It's important to mention that my husband was never really fond of blow jobs. Lucas just didn't like them. "Whore's tricks," he said on one occasion, which is kinda hateful.

I guess I'm a whore, then... because I like sucking dick, always have, and this was a nice dick to suck. I sucked down hard and, whilst it certainly did taste a little salty, it was still nice and warm and so very, very human. One thing don't miss, will never miss, is the taste of Latex and spermicide.

And then I suddenly felt horny. Make that very horny. I'd already undone the first few buttons of my jeans with my spare hand and then managed to unclip my bra under my t-shirt such that I could touch myself up. My nipples, normally somewhat tiny and unassuming, were as firm and as hard as a pair of celery stalks, which was a surprise.

I took my t-shirt off, slut that I am.

Now, Alex was no stranger to my nipples or, indeed the rest of my nakedness because, as stated, Sarah and I have been in a physical relationship for nearly a year and we regularly indulge ourselves with a spot of naked yoga on the front lawn (weather permitting) and the occasional midnight walk under the Moon (also naked, also weather permitting). So Alex just smiled and took it all in his stride.

Probably not wanting to be outdone, Sarah was out of her bathrobe in a trice and, breasts swinging like a double pendulum, she sat herself on Alex's lap and proceeded to dry hump him.

Okay, I thought. "How far should I let this go?"

How far is too far? And then suddenly, I just didn't care.

"What's the password?" said Sarah.

"Password? I have no idea?" I replied.

"It's written on the label," she said. "Inside the back of your jeans..."

"Or rather my jeans," she added, smiling. "Since they look just like a pair I used to own..."

I managed to stand, removed the jeans in one swift motion and then tried to read the faded label.

"'Dry Clean Only'," I said. "Is that the password?"

"Nope, try again," said Sarah.

"Marks and Spencer," I said.

"Nope..."

"How about 'Comfy fit'?"

"That's it," said Sarah. "Congratulations. You get to play with the Willy."

"Really?" I replied. "Maybe I don't want to..."

"As you wish but... You're missing a treat..."

I sat down as elegantly as I could, my boobs swinging left and right. For reasons I don't fully understand, I decided to hang on to my knickers. Removing those felt like I was moving this situation along a little too quickly. Did that stop Sarah? No, it didn't and, seconds later, I looked up and found her sitting aside Alex's hips whilst she impaled herself on his cock.

So, that's a first. I'd never seen two people fucking in the flesh. I'd seen plenty of people doing it in ones and twos and threes and fours but always on a screen and never in person. Cross that experience off my bucket list.

And it's an odd sensation, seeing your friends fucking. Do you stare? Or do you politely avert your gaze? Is it necessary to applaud? Should I get my camera out and memorialise the episode? I did none of those things. I just sat and watched until...

A minute or so later, Sarah paused. "You want to take a turn?" she said. "Do you want a ride on the pony?"

And I did. I really did.

I nodded and whispered "Please..."

"Are you clean?" asked Sarah. "Have you had a recent test?"

I nodded. "Yes," I said. "You know I have..."

"And that hasn't changed?"

"Not at all," I said. "All the same, have you got a rubber?"

Sarah clambered off Alex and reached under the sofa where a small wooden container had been secreted. She withdrew a single foil-wrapped condom and handed it to Alex.

"No glove? No love!" is like a mantra in these parts.

I'd last had a full spectrum test about a year before, not long after I'd booted Lucas out of the house. I wanted to be absolutely sure that he hadn't left me with any surprise gifts of the venereal variety. The Doctor concluded that I was completely clean and, of course, I haven't had anything inside me (bar Sarah's fingers and her tongue) ever since.

Alex rolled the thin latex covering over the length of his shaft and, well, "Here we go!" I thought.

"Time to leave the past behind," whispered Sarah, smiling. She knew what I was thinking. Going through with this really did mean the end of my marriage. I was ready to move on.

Sarah moved over to one side whilst I got into position and straddled Alex's hips, my boobs resting gently on his chest. I lowered myself such that I could feel his prick pressing against my pussy and then...

Oh boy!

Then came the sudden rush, a mix of pain and pleasure and all points in between.... Alex was inside me. Not by much but by enough to know that I'd been penetrated. I cried out. I really did.

I let out another small groan as I lowered myself down his shaft. I wasn't quite wet enough to fully accommodate his dick but... That was the least of my worries because then came the sudden and somewhat overwhelming urge to cry. I was ready to burst into tears. I really was. In fact, I think I did. Here it was. The revelation that I was finally moving on from my husband and everything he had encapsulated over the last eleven years. And there it was. Gone.

Undeterred, I found a good position, a comfortable position, and began to ride Alex's prick. I remember looking down at my legs spread wide, at the mass of dark hair spreading over my belly and at my swollen clitoris that suddenly seemed so much larger than I'd ever been able to recall. Sarah was between my thighs, watching. As ever, she was holding her phone and filming the encounter.

Yes, that's as off-putting as it sounds.

Nevertheless, it didn't take long, certainly no more than a dozen or so thrusts, before I began to feel the first gentle flourish in my belly. After that, oblivion. I had an orgasm. Just a small one, so small that it barely registered on the Richter scale, but it was indeed an orgasm. Only the second or the third time I'd ever come with something more animated inside me than a Tesco cucumber.

Alex felt my belly tense up and immediately began pounding into me, right up to the point where there was a gentle though rather obvious 'plop'. We all heard it. I certainly felt it. Alas, it was too late to withdraw because Alex was on the point of coming...

And come he did.

Inside me.

I felt him pulse and spasm, and then he arched his back and his hips as he flooded my pussy with his jizz.

"Oh fuck!" whispered Sarah. "Has the condom just...?"

Alex withdrew and, yeah, the condom had split. All that remained of the rubber was a collection of small pieces of fractured latex, which clung to his rapidly fading erection like seaweed to a seaside pier.

"Did you come? Inside her?" asked Sarah.

Alex nodded. I put my hand between my thighs and a load of sperm spilled out into the palm of my hand.

"Fuck..." repeated Sarah. "How fertile are you? Where are you in your cycle?"

"I finished two days ago," I said. "I should be safe."

"Okay," said Sarah, after a few moments of deathly silence. "Let's move this upstairs, shall we?"

12