Strange Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's pussy was always easy to slide into, because she gets very wet when she's horny. But once I'd start moving, her pussy would start gently squeezing my cock, like a velvet hand. And the closer she got to orgasm, the more it would squeeze, making it impossible for her to cum without me cumming too. And that's what Melek's pussy started doing as soon as I started moving in and out of her. My wife might not have known why, but she was right when she told me to fuck Melek nice and slow. Because with how awesome fucking her felt, I didn't want to cum before she did, and going slow was the only way to ensure that. But, with Melek's arms wrapped around me the way they were, there was no way my wife could join in the fun. And that bothered me because I didn't want to leave her out of anything we did.

When there was a break in our kissing, I looked over to see how my wife was doing. She was sitting back on her heels, watching us, while her hand was stroking her own cunt in rhythm with our love making. I held out my hand to try and pull her into the action somehow, but she told me to just make love to Melek now, because she was enjoying the show. Then she said if she'd known how hot it was to watch me make love, she'd have done this years ago. I told her I'd have loved it too, but that Melek wouldn't have been old enough back then. Melek opened her eyes at that and said she'd still have loved it, because I would have been her first lover as well as her last. Then she pulled me down for another kiss, that didn't stop until she came and I came with her.

When I rolled off of Melek, my wife was between her legs in a heartbeat, saying she'd dreamt about doing this for years. When I asked her what, she said licking my sperm out of another girl's pussy. When I mentioned the fact that her and Melek had only been together a couple of months, she said she didn't turn bisexual overnight. She'd had dreams and fantasies about making love to other women for a long time. That's what made it so easy for Melek to seduce her the first time. I asked why she hadn't shared those fantasies with me before, and she said because I'd want to make them real. I asked what the problem was with that, since we were making them real now. She answered that she'd wanted to do this for years, true, but I'd have to fuck other women to make it happen, and she was too jealous of me for that. I laughed and said that she was jealous of all those other women, but not of someone as beautiful as Melek, that really didn't make sense. And she laughed back saying that she was a woman, she didn't have to make sense. Then she lowered her tongue to Melek's cum filled pussy to make her dreams come true.

My wife was more aggressive in her pussy eating than I was, and while Melek enjoyed it, I figured this was why she thought I was better. I told Melek I'd be right back then went to whisper in my wife's ear. I told her that Melek's pussy was definitely delicious, but she didn't have to try and eat it all at once. Like she told me, we had all weekend, and I'd bet that if she slowed down and licked a little softer, Melek would like her tongue better than mine. I might have had more practice, but she knew where to lick better than I did, so maybe we could teach each other. My wife told me she only knew one way to lick and that was this way, but maybe I could show her by example. In other words, maybe I could eat her pussy while she was eating Melek's. I saw no problem with that, because as I said, I love eating pussy. So I asked Melek if she minded me giving my wife some training in how to eat pussy better, and when she laughed in the middle of moaning, I moved down to do just that.

As I said before, my wife was laying across the end of the bed, with her head between Melek's legs, which is the second best way to eat pussy. The best way to me has always been on my back with the girl sitting on my face, and it always will be. With how my wife was kneeling, I suppose I could have just licked her from behind, but I never liked it that way. So, even though it was a little difficult, and hard on my arms, I held myself up between her legs, so I could almost do it the best way. Then before diving in, I told my wife to just do what she felt me doing.

I don't know if she was moving her tongue lightly all over Melek's pussy the way I was hers. Or if she was sticking it deep inside then pulling out to gently nibble and suck on Melek's clit. But she must have been doing some of it at least, because Melek settled down, then started moaning louder than before. And then she started the yes, yes, yes she'd been doing with me before screaming out in orgasm. And when she got her breath back, she told my wife she could keep doing that forever. At this point, my shoulders were beginning to hurt from holding myself up like that, so I asked my wife if she had the idea now. When she lifted her head to tell me yes, I told her good, because I had a fantasy of my own I wanted to fill. I'd always dreamed of fucking her while she was eating another girl's pussy, so would she mind if I did that? Her only answer was to say please, so I slid out from under her and got in position behind her.

My wife always loves it when I fuck her doggie style, and she doesn't even mind me sticking my thumb in her ass when I do. And it was always when we did it this way that I'd tease her about one day fucking that ass of hers. I'd been teasing her about that for almost the whole 10 years we've been together as a matter of fact, but she was always too scared to let me try it. There were also times, when she was really horny, that her asshole opened up more than others, and this seemed to be one of them. Not only that, but she seemed to be moaning even more than Melek as she ate her pussy. That made Melek open her eyes to see what was causing my wife to react that way. And when she saw what I was doing, she caught my eyes with hers and silently said to do it. When I mouthed back to ask what, she mouthed that I should fuck her ass, but I shook my head no because I knew my wife would be mad as hell if I tried.

This time when Melek said it, she said it out loud, that I should just do it because my wife would love me for it later. When I said I couldn't, out loud as well this time, my wife knew what I was talking about. She raised her head to say it was ok, that she'd run from trying it long enough. I should just take it slow, but hurry up and do it before she chickened out again. I didn't ask if she was sure, because she might change her mind if I did, I just pulled out of her pussy and lined my cock up with her asshole. Melek held my wife's face hard against her cunt then nodded to me, and I started pushing. The first inch was the hardest, and by my wife's muffled mini screams, the most painful. But once the head of my dick popped inside, everything got a lot easier. Still, as I slowly slid the rest of the way into her ass, my wife's body was tense, meaning it hadn't stopped hurting yet. When I reached the bottom, I stopped moving, and just massaged my wife's back for a minute. While this was my first time too, I'd read enough to know that I needed to let her do the moving because she would know what hurt and what didn't.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would, before she began pushing back at me experimentally. And as she did, the tension started to leave her, and she took longer strokes. I asked her if she was ok, and she lifted up enough to say she'd live, but to go easy on her. I did, moving gently in and out for a couple of minutes, until she started pushing back at me harder. When she did, I matched her pushing with my own thrusts until she let me know I was doing it the way she wanted. So, while I held onto her hips and fucked that tight ass I'd waited so long for, she transferred all that energy into driving Melek up the wall. And from this vantage point I could see that she was using some of what I'd shown her., although she was also doing things I'd never thought of. Not that my attention stayed there for long, because the sight of my cock stretching her asshole as it went in and out was even sexier.

The times that my wife and I had made love more than once in a night, my first cum made it possible to survive her next couple of orgasms. But as much as her pussy muscles squeezed my cock, they were nothing compared to what her ass started doing. And, it wasn't just her ass either, her whole body started shuddering and shaking, something it had never done before. Not to mention the high pitched wailing sound she was starting to make into Melek's cunt. I couldn't hold back under the pressure she was putting on my cock, and I started cumming less than halfway through her orgasm. And whatever she was doing to Melek as she came, had Melek screaming right along with us. When our orgasms were over, we pretty much collapsed, except for Melek, because she was already lying down and had no where to collapse to. I of course asked my wife if I'd hurt her, and she said yes, but not enough to keep her from wanting to do it again soon. Besides, half of the pain was her own fault for tightening up, so she was sure it'd feel better the next time. Then she kissed me and said she was sorry for making me wait so long, and she kissed Melek for giving her the guts to try it, before we all curled up for some much needed sleep.

In the morning I woke to the most wonderful feeling in the world, someone sucking my cock while I was half asleep. I knew right away that it was Melek, without even opening my eyes, because my wife had never taken me so deep, or used her tongue quite like that. The feel of her lips went away, but the fingers that kept stroking me felt almost as good. And I heard her telling my wife that sucking cock was a lot like eating pussy. You could get the job done by moving fast, but you got tired quickly doing that and it wasn't as good for the guy. The trick was to find a slow speed that was comfortable for you, and to always keep your fingers moving lightly. And, your fingers were good for something else too, because it was very difficult to take a man's cock all the way down your throat. You just took as much as you could take easily, and moved your fingers up and down at the same speed as your mouth. That way it felt almost like you were taking it all, yet you weren't trying to choke yourself with it.

Melek stopped talking then and slid her lips back down over my cock, and started sucking on it lightly. I opened my eyes then to see my wife on her stomach, watching everything Melek did to me. After another minute of torturing me, Melek raised her head again and continued talking. She said that the best part of sucking a cock wasn't how it felt in your mouth, it was knowing how good it made the man feel. Just like the best part of eating pussy was giving the girl you were eating the biggest possible orgasm. And just like you wouldn't stop eating a pussy when the girl started cumming, you didn't stop sucking a cock. No, when they started cumming, you sucked a little harder, and you kept sucking until the orgasm was over. If you stopped before that or pulled away when the orgasm started, you weren't giving them all the pleasure you could. That's why letting a man cum in your mouth was the best way to show them you cared. So, later today, she expected my wife to do exactly that to me, to show me how much she loved me. But right now she was going to be a selfish bitch, since she hadn't got to taste my sperm yet, and swallow every drop.

That didn't mean that Melek tried to make me cum right away. From the way she kept right on sucking me slowly, it was obvious that she planned to torture me as long as she could. And the fact that my wife hadn't moved from where she was laying told me she wanted to watch the whole thing. So I told my wife I had a better place she could watch from, and that was with her head on my stomach and her pussy on my mouth. She didn't argue about that one bit, and quickly straddled my face and lowered her already wet pussy to my waiting tongue. And Melek was not as selfish as she said she was, because I could tell when she let my wife have some of the fun too. But, true to her word, when she felt me getting close, she stopped her sharing. But she never sped up her head movements the entire time, still moving slowly even though she was sucking harder, as my sperm shot into her mouth and down her throat. And after I was done cumming, she shared my sperm with my wife too, because I could hear them kissing and moaning in each other's mouths.

I might have been finished for a while, especially after Melek sucked me dry, but the girls were just getting started. So, after sliding out from underneath them, I went to the kitchen to make us all some breakfast. When I came back, they were going at it seriously, with my wife on the bottom, and Melek on top in the classic 69 position. They ignored my telling them their food was getting cold, I guess because what they were eating was even hotter, so I settled in to watch. My wife's head was towards the bottom of the bed, which meant I had a close up view of her tongue working on Melek's pussy. I also had a real close view of Melek's little brown asshole pulsing in time to my wife's tongue. I've never had a girl who tried to stop me the second time, after I feeling my tongue in her ass the first time, and I didn't think Melek would mind either. And since they didn't look like they planned to stop anytime soon, I decided to join them by getting some hot breakfast of my own.

Melek had been slowly rocking her pussy back and forth as my wife ate her, but when she felt me spread her ass cheeks and start licking, her movements got more forceful. She was alternating between pushing her cunt down on my wife's tongue, and lifting her ass to try and get mine inside her. And I obliged her as much as I could, by using the point of my tongue to open her asshole and bury my tongue deeper. Melek's movements weren't lost on my wife, and she opened her eyes to see what was causing them. When she saw what I was doing, she reached behind her head and started stroking my cock. Then she stopped licking Melek long enough to repeat the words Melek had said last night. She told me to just do it, because Melek would love me for it later. And when she heard my wife's words, Melek shuddered and moaned, which told me she wanted it too.

But, before I did that, I needed to get my cock a little wetter, so it would slide in easier. But, the angle would have been uncomfortable for my wife to lick me, and I wanted to get the whole thing wet. So I told them both I was going to fuck Melek's cunt first, while I fingered her asshole, and then I was going to make Melek love me. And with my wife guiding me, I slid my cock to the hilt in Melek's pussy. If you've never fucked a woman while someone else was licking her, you don't know what you missed. Feeling her pussy squeezing your cock, and feeling a tongue sliding along you every now and then, is just heaven. And I told the girls that I wanted to do this part with both of them later too. But, I was going to keep my promise to Melek, because I couldn't wait to see that beautiful asshole wrapped around my dick. And after opening her up with my thumb, I did just that, shoved my cock all the way into her pretty brown hole.

Getting my dick into Melek's ass was easier than it had been with my wife, because she didn't fight it the way my wife had. But once it was there, it felt almost the same as my wife's had. Her movements were almost the same as my wife's had been, and her asshole squeezed me the same way my wife's did. She even shuddered and shook the way my wife did when she started cumming, and took me over the edge with her. Maybe a lot of men would prefer that the women they made love to were totally different, so they wouldn't get bored. But, I'd never gotten bored making love to my wife, because our sex was always filled with love. So, having another girl like her in our bed, a sexual twin you could say, was the best thing in the world to me. But, it also scared me in a way, because I'd spent less than 24 hours with Melek. To be comparing her to my wife already, meant that I could easily fall in love with her, and I didn't want to hurt my wife that way. Not that I'd trade my wife for her, but I didn't think my wife would like hearing that I also loved someone else. So, if it did happen, I guess I'd just have to do my best to keep them both from finding out.

I'm not going to bore you with the rest of the sexual details of what happened that weekend, since they were mostly repeats of what we'd already done. I did do what I said, and fucked both of the girls, while the other one was licking their pussy from underneath. And my wife did finally let me cum in her mouth, although she did have Melek help her get me close, and she did gag a little when the first shots hit her throat. But, she didn't take my cock out of her mouth, and managed to swallow the rest of it. I was so happy and proud of her that I pulled her up for a kiss, even with her mouth still full of my sperm. That shocked her, but she loved it anyway, and we all decided that between us three there shouldn't be any limits. So, while its usually the girls who lick each other clean, after I've fucked them, there are times when I do it too. And not just their pussies either, especially if I've fucked one in the ass while they're licking each other.

Melek became a regular part of our sex life, visiting a couple of times during the week, and spending most weekends with us. But it wasn't just sex, because we did other things together as well, the things close friends do. We went out to eat often, went dancing and to the movies, went on picnics and to the beach, and even spent a week together in a resort hotel. And the thing I feared happened, very quickly as a matter of fact, and I fell in love with her too. She was a big part of our lives, and I started to miss her on the nights she didn't share our bed. So much so, that I mentioned it to my wife, not straight out, but as sort of a joke, so she wouldn't know how I really felt. We'd been seeing each other regularly for about four months by then, and I jokingly told my wife that we spent so much time together she might as well move in with us.

I may have said it as a joke, but my wife didn't take it that way. No, she didn't get mad at me for saying it, she just said that her and Melek had already talked about it. Melek had told her that she liked the idea, but that she couldn't do that. She knew that if she moved in with us, she'd never want to leave. And, well, she was at that age where she was starting to think about having kids. If she moved in with us, she might never have that chance, and she really did want them. I hadn't thought about that, and my wife knew it.

Children were a subject her and I avoided talking about ever since we found out she couldn't have them. We'd tried every type of therapy, but none of them had much hope of success. We'd even briefly considered a surrogate mother, but it was my wife's eggs that were the problem. Neither one of us wanted a child that she wouldn't be part of, and that ruled out adoption too. Besides, there were too many stories in the news about surrogate mothers suing for custody of the baby, and without my wife's eggs, we'd have less of a chance of winning that kind of battle.

So, I just told my wife I understood, even though something inside me was hurt by the thought that Melek would eventually leave us. After a few minutes of silence, my wife said something that shocked me more than finding out she was bisexual. She said that Melek had never mentioned wanting to get married when they talked, just that she wanted kids. I'd think she was crazy for saying this, but there was a way to have both. To have Melek live with us, and for Melek to have the kids she wanted. And that was for me to offer to give those children to her. I told my wife she was right, I thought she was crazy. I was way too old for Melek, and she needed someone she loved to give her the children she wanted. My wife asked me what made me so sure she'd turn me down, but before I could protest, she told me to just think about it for a while.