Strange Sexy: The Rut

Story Info
Something lurks in these woods.
2.5k words
4.32
27.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rut

[All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years or older]

****

I climbed up the long, winding hill.

"Sure Andy, why not have your cabin on a mountain? *huff* Wish I had rented a damn four-wheeler..."

I continued my trek, going deeper into the forest. My friend Andrew and his brother Frank owned a cabin that belonged to their grandfather, who built it in the middle of nowhere to be as far away from any cityfolk as possible. I was told that it was breathtaking how beautiful it was.

Andrew, Frank, Sullivan (our other friend), and myself were going to said cabin to party for the week before getting ready for college, but things took a turn for the worst: Andy and Frank had to attend a funeral for their grandpa while Sullivan was sicker than a dog. I didn't want to go, especially during such a difficult time for Andy and Frank, but they insisted that I go, that their shitty luck shouldn't stop me from enjoying myself. After tons of convincing, I relented and went on the trip.

After what seemed like hours, I finally made it to the cabin. They weren't kidding; the scenery was breathtaking! The cabin sat on a hill that was near the foot of the nearby mountain while also overlooking a somewhat large pond. The cabin itself was two stories and a basement, nothing like those mansion-like log cabins you see on TV...

To the right of the cabin was a large garage and shed where there was a boat, kayaks, and various supplies. There was a giant oak tree that sprung out of the ground just before the turf took an incline and formed into the beach. On the tree swung a hanging loveseat. In between the oak and the cabin were two bird feeders while a third feeder was just outside the living room window. A gravel and stone path trailed from the front porch to a set of stone stairs that led to the beach. There was a small yard to the left of the house, but the property was pretty much surrounded by forest on all sides.

As much as I wanted to take it all in, it was time to hit the hay. It took almost the entire day to get out here, so the sun was setting and I was exhausted!

Yawning, I went inside, haphazardly put away my stuff, took a shower and promptly went to bed.

****

The next morning, I went out of the cabin to take stock of what I had inside the cabin and shed. After that I decided to go fishing for a few hours. I couldn't tell you the last time I went fishing... I sat in a folding chair, waiting for something to bite. The noises in nature lulled me to sleep; the light breeze, birds chirping, the chirping crickets... There weren't even any mosquitoes biting! At the end of the day I managed to catch two bigmouth basses, which I gutted and fried.

Before it got dark, I decided to feed the locals and filled up the bird feeders. Luckily enough, the birdseed was somehow not moldy at all. Once nightfall rolled around, I got changed and watched some Netflix (satellite internet is amazing!) before going to bed.

The next couple of days, however, weren't so nice. It rained, so I didn't bother going outside and watched more Netflix. Nothing of note happened, except for the second day...

****

I was bored, but there was nothing I could do about it since it was raining. I thought I heard some bushes rustling, but figured that it was just the wind. I heard more rustling, so I went to the window to see what it was. Perhaps an overweight squirrel fell out of the feeder?

Once I got to the window to check on it, however, a large shape rushed past me. It was too stormy and dark outside to see anything, but whatever I saw was quite large...maybe one or two feet taller than me? I know bears were surprisingly fast, but this thing seemed way too graceful.

Arming myself with a meat-pounder, I slowly went out the front door and onto the porch. For several minutes, nothing happened.

I tentatively called out, "Hello? I hope there isn't a bear out here. Or a serial killer, or Bigfoot, or skunks..." Just then, two large, dark shapes leapt into the woods to my right, crashing with as much noise as a stampede.

"Huh," I said to myself, "must've been some deer..."

I went back inside and watched some Markiplier videos.

****

The next day was as sunny as could be. I checked the ground for footprints, what I found was...weird to say the least. There were a handful of footprints, but they looked like they were made by a dinosaur, with a somewhat long foot and three clawed toes for each foot. They only appeared in the mud, mostly around the areas that I was near. I figured that the best thing to do was to try to relax...

I put on some swimming trunks and headed out to the beach. Humming, I made it halfway down the steps. Looking up, what I say made me stop dead in my tracks; a large body was lying on the beach. It looked like it belonged to a deer, but with some unusual differences. First, the animal's feet looked like the footprints; three toed feet and lizard like (minus the scales...) instead of cloven hooves. Second, the (relatively hairless) tail stuck out a foot away from the body, before ending in a large floof of light brown fur, more like something found on an exotic animal than a white-tailed deer. I heard some splashing, which was revealed to be a girl that was washing her face in the water. Noticing that something was amiss, she turned around and looked me right in the eye.

Getting a good look at her, I saw that the girl wasn't practically naked- she was actually naked! Various bead necklaces and bands decorated her tanned skin. A pancho-like article of clothing covering her hips. She looked at me with wide emerald-colored eyes. Her head sported slightly pointed ears and a pair of small antlers that sprouted through her dark, chocolaty brown hair that curled behind her head and ended at her shoulders. A colorful headband covered where her antlers sprouted from her head. Her body looked athletic, holding a pair of round and perky breasts dotted with two dark nipples.

The girl slowly and carefully held her arms to her chest. I stood there with my mouth wide open in astonishment. Her tail lifted, presenting her surprisingly human-looking vagina. The outer lips and inner thigh near her sex were also hairless.

Then the girl slowly rose from where she sat. The thing that astonished me even more was that she and the deer body were connected. Like a centaur. Deer-taur?

I gaped like an idiot and uttered, "Ugh..." At that, the deer-girl sprinted down the beach, leapt over the ridge, and crashed through the forest. I calmly walked back into the cabin and, after splashing ice-cold water on my face, sat on the couch and wondered to myself, "What in the fuck just happened?"

I did some research online, but the only thing I could find were 'cervitaur,' 'deer centaur,' or, more cryptically, 'deer-woman.' I tried to process everything that happened. Out of curiosity, I decided to refill the bird feeders to see if she would come back...

I waited and waited, but nothing came (except for the birds and squirrels) and before I knew it, the sun had died down. Yawning, I decided to hit the sack and check if anything happened in the morning.

****

It was late at night when I thought I heard some creaking. Just the old cabin settling... I thought. I turned over to my right side and resettled myself.

Wait, why do I hear breathing? I heard another creak, except it was surprisingly closer than the others had been. My eyes shot wide open when I heard a couple of deep sniffing sounds. What. The. Fuck. It's in the cabin?! I heard a couple more sniffs, but closer this time. I could feel her breath on me.

Then the 'cervitaur's' leg began to pull me toward the middle of the bed and closer to her. I quickly shut my eyes to not alert her to how awake I was. I turned over onto my back and waited. She bent herself over me and sniffed the crook of my neck. It took everything I had to not shiver. Despite how terrified I was, the cervitair smelled nice, like recently upturned earth and pine. She then gingerly held my arm and dropped it onto my stomach (I slept without a shirt on). I then heard more creaking that seemed to grow fainter.

I carefully opened one eye, but I didn't see her. I laid there. How did she get inside? Did I forget to close the door? Can she use knobs? I quietly got up and gingerly closed the bedroom door. Maybe she'll be gone in the morning?

I stayed awake for a few hours, but what had happened really drained me and I fell asleep again.

****

I woke up, but it was just daybreak, but I wasn't alone. The cervitaur had opened the door! She had snuck into the bed, both deer and human parts. I had been pushed to the side while her human body spooned me from the back and the deer body took most of the bed. I really must've been out of it if a deer-woman getting into bed didn't wake me.

With trepidation, I tried to slip from her grasp and sneak away, but my struggling in her arms woke her up. We looked each other in the eye, unsure of what to do. She seemed, well, not so scared like when I first saw her, it was more like that she was cautiously curious. She leaned closer and sniffed me again. Then, quite unexpectedly, she licked my neck.

What the--

She kept licking me, from my neck to the crook between my neck and my shoulder to my shoulder. It wasn't unpleasant; strange, but not unwelcome. I turned to face her more, which made her lick my cheek. She then licked across the front of my neck, then my collarbone. The cervitaur looked at me again, her face flushed, before she attempted to lick my cheek again. Before she did, however, I tried something and kissed her properly. She tensed up in shock, but with continued effort, she began getting into it. It was obvious that she never made out with anyone before, but she put effort into trying.

Encouraged, I stopped and kissed her neck. She actually made a noise this time, a sudden squeak. I continued my assault and kissed down until I got to her chest. I squeezed her 'waist' as I kissed her breasts. She gasped and arched her head back. It seemed like that was new to her, too. She wrapped her hands around my head as I kept kissing her left tit, then in between them. Next, I began to kiss her right nipple. The grip in my head became a lot tighter. She let out a low groan and squeaked as I rolled my tongue across her nipple.

All of a sudden, the cervitaur gently scooted forward, pushing me off of the bed so that her deer half completely laid across the bed while her human half rested on the nightstand (cushioned via pillow). She looked at me, almost pleadingly, before lifting her tail up and moving her back legs closer to her body.

I got the hint.

I walked around to the other side of the bed. It was remarkable how human-like her sex appeared... Her lips were flushed and wet, with a strand of excitement slowly dripping onto the floor. I heard her grunt and she moved her tail back and forth. She didn't want to wait anymore. I swiftly dropped my pajama pants and boxers, revealing my hardened member. The cervitaur seemed to drool as it throbbed before her. Moving closer, I could feel the heat coming off of her. You probably would have baked a potato!

I eased into her, my cockhead spreading her pussy lips. The cervitaur whined as I entered her. I couldn't help but groan myself. She was a lot tighter than you'd think... Finally, I had gotten up to the base. Her slick walls clung to me tightly as I withdrew. The cervitaur continued to whine as I pulled out, then pushed back in. Getting turned on by her cute voice, I began going faster and faster, soon our thighs were making wet, slapping sounds. She was looking away, her head in the air as she gripped and massaged her breast. I took a hold of her and continued to pound into her quim. I wanted to grip one of her antlers while I gave her all that I had... She shuddered and groaned when I slammed into her as far as I could go before slowly pulling out again and continuing with a steady pace.

I could feel myself getting close, so I went slower, but thrusted harder. Her voice went higher when I pounded harder. I tried desperately to prevent the inevitable, but... With one last powerful thrust, I came into the cervitaur, releasing a loud groan of my own. Shot after shot of cum coated her insides. She screamed as she felt the warmth fill her up. Her walls squeezed me even tighter, trying to get every last drop.

Before collapsing, I managed to get onto the bed. The cervitaur somehow pulled me to her and laid me across her as we felt ourselves drift off...

****

It was close to eleven when I finally woke up. I was alone, so I got up, put my clothes back on, and went downstairs to look for the cervitaur. She wasn't downstairs, but the door was somewhat open. I put on some moccasins and went to the front porch.

I found three cervitaurs looking at me; the one from last night, who was wearing a devilish expression, a smaller one that had shorter, reddish hair, blue eyes, and her left arm was tattooed (or maybe it was paint?), and the third one had really long, light brown hair, dark eyes, and her pointed ears were pierced. The smaller one looked giddy while the long-haired one looked at me curiously.

The only thing I could think of was, I wish Andy and Frank were here...

- The End

****

I decided to change up the cervitaur's feet because...I don't know! Something about the cloven hooves on cervitaurs really weirds me out... Like, does it hurt them if they step onto a hardwood floor? Concrete? In any case, it's a fantasy critter, so I can make up whatever I want about it! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Strange Sexy is an anthological series of erotic short stories about paranormal and unusual people/features/situations.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Do not repost or steal. That is rude!