Strange Web

Story Info
A mysterious totem enflames a sensual shibari photoshoot.
7k words
4.46
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ancient floorboard creaked underneath her thigh-high black suede boots as she perused racks of vintage clothing. The antique shop was quaint and sleepy, just like the last half-dozen shops they had visited along the market street in this quiet northern Pennsylvanian town. There were signs of life as tourists strolled the streets, but many were also visitors from the city; coming to the country to look at fall leaves and wander through corn-mazes, sipping hot cider and spicy lattes.

She ran her long French-tipped nails along the dresses and blouses on a mismatch of hangers, mostly things that belonged at a church potluck or in the closet of a frill-loving grandmother.

She gathered her long dark hair into a loose ponytail and pulled it forward over her right shoulder. Left alone, it almost reached her jeans, and pulled forward it reached below her breasts. Sometimes in summer she liked to free a nipple from the deep v-cut dresses she usually wore, cover the bare breast with her long tresses, and watch as wandering eyes tried to figure out where her hair ended and her ample bosom began.

But today she was dressed almost conservatively. Her pear-shaped bottom stuffed nicely into a pair of blue jeans, a rust-colored mock turtleneck sweater underneath a light double-breasted leather jacket. She wore something underneath to amuse herself, but that was only for her and her lover.

Gospel music crooned out of some tired dusty speakers high on a shelf in the back, while the shopkeeper gossiped with a couple other older women at the front counter. She tried to imagine how these pieces could be used for a naughty photoshoot for her subscribers, but she really wasn't seeing anything that struck her fancy.

She made her way down a crowded aisle, lined with dressers and side-tables, wardrobes and other "primitive" furniture. She paused at an antique spinning wheel, feeling something odd in the pit of her stomach -- as if she was being watched. Then she realized that behind the wheel was a mirky, full-length mirror. But even looking at her reflection, she still couldn't shake the odd feeling there was someone else watching. But at least the mirror and wheel made for a good photo for Instagram. She did a quarter turn and snapped a few photos with her phone, making sure to accentuate the spinning wheel and her shapely backside. Then it hit her.

She felt a deep vibration in her pants that she recognized immediately. She caught her breath and braced her hands on her thighs, her eyes almost rolling back as her body trembled from the sudden stimulation. An outside observer might have thought she was struck with a sudden urge to pee, but the man standing behind her knew better. He released the button on the app on his phone and watched her relax and straighten up, catching her breath. She looked across the back of the store for him, and coming up empty, she turned toward the front. She was surprised he had gotten so close without her hearing him, but she gave him a crooked grin and shook her head.

She breathed out a few long exhales to calm her breathing, then embraced him, nuzzling his neck. He wrapped one arm around her lower back, and with his other hand stroked the app a few more times. With each pulse, he felt her body tense and her hands grasp at his chest. After a couple more pulses she put her finger to his lips as if to shush him. "That's enough, for now." She was exhaling slowly again, even wiping away a tear from her eye. "Damn that little thing is strong..."

She looked warily around the store, "I don't want to attract too much attention in this small town, I feel like we're being watched." He looked over his shoulder at the shopkeeper and her friends, but they were engrossed in conversation and paying them no mind at all.

He wondered if these ladies even knew that people sometimes recorded themselves in public wearing a remote vibrator, filming their reaction to be being stimulated by a lover or total stranger. But then again, who know what these ladies kept in their bedside table. People have been creatively pleasuring themselves for as long as there have been smooth stones and polished wood or bone.

He looked back at her, but she was transfixed by the mirror. "Babe, you alright?" he asked.

"What's that?" She pointed in the mirror and then turned to find whatever she saw in a high shelf along the wall. He followed her through the maze of oddities and helped her find a stepping stool to reach a shelf above their heads. She paused a minute at the top before delicately lifting and then bringing down a glossy dark wooden object.

The item was something like the rootball of a tree that had been smoothed and polished. There was one central opening, probably where a root had grown out and then back into the main body of the trunk. It looked vaguely sexual, with a nub like a clitoris at one end, and some vague lines traced around the oblong, labia-like opening. The ends of the roots were rounded and bulbous where they terminated, vaguely phallic, but with the multiple limbs curving and spreading in multiple directions. The whole thing resembled an abstract octopus or tentacled alien.

The store was by no means dirty, but most of the kitchenwares and furniture wore a thin protective coating of dust. And yet there was not a single mote of dust anywhere on this strange artifact. Even the base was not flat but rather concave. and was probably where the main tree trunk was severed from this finely worked stump. Into the indented surface was burned an intricate spider's web and an unfamiliar rune.

They turned it over in their hands a few times, almost speechless and pointing out the different features. They looked at each other, both already knowing they had to have it.

"It's just perfect for the shoot I have planned," he said.

She ran her finger around the rim of the suggestive opening and said barely above a whisper, "I've never seen anything like it."

They took it to the counter with some trepidation, unsure how much this piece would be or if the shopkeeper would even part with it. They assumed the magnetic pull they felt toward it was universal, but the shopkeeper barely glanced at it except to look for a price tag while the shopkeepers' friends continued their banter uninterrupted.

His lover began to explain that she didn't see a tag anywhere, but the shopkeeper just waved her hand, "I've had this and moved it around so many times I'm sure it just fell off." She hefted the item in her hand and shrugged, "What's it worth to ya?"

They looked at each other and seemed to both arrive at an agreement in a moment, "One hundred?"

The shopkeeper shrugged, "Works for me." And she went back to chatting with her gal pals, wrapping the peculiar item in tissue paper and processing the sale with hardly another word.

Stepping back out onto the street they agreed it was time to head on to their destination -backcountry camping in a state park to the north. She stowed their find in the back of the SUV, by their tent and sleeping bags, cooking gear, and bundles of climbing rope. Grabbing a few items from her backpack, they hit the road.

Once out of town she unzipped her boots and slid her jeans down to her thighs. She fished out the pink tail of the remote-control toy he had buzzed her with in the store, sighing as it came out with a wet pop.

"You're not going to leave it in the whole day?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and clearly squeezing his own stick shift through his pants.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "It's too distracting. Besides, I want to save something for the shoot. You'll have plenty of time to torture and tease me."

She pulled her pants back up and put her feet on the dash, leaning back to watching roadside flash by. A strange mix of churches and fast-food outposts, dreary looking adult bookstores and cheerful but tiny churches by the dozen.

"So does that mean no road head then?" he pointed at his fly hopefully.

She grabbed a handful of the fabric and manhood in his lap, giving it a good squeeze. "Not on these narrow roads buddy," she retorted, "I don't want to end up like that chick in American Gods."

She loosened her grip and patted his disappointed trouser snake, letting her hand linger as he started stroked her thigh. They gently teased each other and resumed listening to the spooky podcast they had started on the way out of the city.

Over the course of an hour, rural farmland gave way to steeper mountain inclines and descents, mostly on a two-lane road with non-stop cars and 18-wheelers zipping by in oncoming lanes. Sometimes there was a concrete barrier between the lanes and sometimes a passing lane, but often not.

Eventually they descended into a valley with a wide river and skirted around a medium-sized town that apparently once was home to more millionaires than another place on earth at the height of the logging boom. They continued up into the mountains and the highway widened to a multi-lane freeway. She could have indulged him now, but their passion had cooled to a simmer and they just held hands.

They made it to the trailhead by early afternoon. She changed into capris and hiking boots, and they hiked their camping gear, bundles and bundles of rope, and camera gear about two miles into the woods. A few friendly hikers on the way out commented there was no way they needed that much rope, but somehow didn't seem to notice that she and her man didn't have many of the harnesses, pitons, cams, and safety gear that rock climbers typically carried. Or if they noticed, they didn't say anything.

Arriving at a waterfall at the end of the trail, it was almost tempting to jump in. The water was so clear and the hike had certainly warmed them up. But the cold bite of autumn was almost giving way to winter, and so warming up afterwards would be beyond unpleasant.

They departed from the trail and continued downstream into a small gully until they reached nice flat spot by the stream, close to a rock wall, and with two grand old oaks about 5 meters apart that they had discovered earlier in the summer. Here they would make camp, build a fire, and prepare for a long day of tying and shooting tomorrow.

After setting up camp and having dinner, they spread several large picnic blankets on the loamy, leaf-covered ground by a roaring fire. The strange artifact they found earlier that day lay perched atop of a pile of ropes, the flames twinkling and dancing in its polished, reflective surfaces. As the firelight flickered, one could almost think it was moving on its own -- but the man and woman paid it no attention -their eyes were for each other.

As they lay by the fire, they sipped wine, made out, and slowly shed their outer layers. They swayed to an unheard rhythm and soon she was astride him. He teased her nipples through the stretchy material of her sports bra. She ground her bottom against his stiffening member and pulled his hands down to her hips. She gyrated even more, raising her arms as she hooked her fingers under the tight elastic of the bra. She smoothly pulled it off over her head, her 34C breasts dropping magnificently as her silky dark hair slipped through the garment and spilled back down on her back and shoulders.

She waved the bra aloft like a bullrider for a few seconds, then she dropped it on his face playfully and leaned forward to kiss him. His hands roamed all over her back, then came forward to tease her nipples and cup her magnificent mammaries. She leaned further forward to smother him with her breasts. He lavished her soft tits with the warm praise of his lips and tongue, which stood in sharp contrast to the rough stubble of his face. His hands moved south to tug at the waistband of her leggings.

She planted her hands on both sides of his head and raised her back into mountain pose, then stepped forward and stood up over him. Her hips shimmied to the inaudible rhythm of their passion, her arms reaching into the night sky like a human flame.

She turned her back to him, facing the fire, and slid her tights down off her bottom. She bent at the waist, sliding the tight-fitting fabric down her long, tanned legs to her ankles, then stepped out of them. She backed up towards him, the fire outlining her luscious curves as he admired her nude silhouette. She rhythmically backed towards him and lowered her ass towards his chest.

He raised his hands to brace her cheeks as she got back down on her knees astride him, but this time she was facing away, and in a perfect position for him to make out with her other lips. He spread her perfect cheeks apart and began to lap at her smooth brown labia. In the shadow of her moon he was mostly in the dark, but eating pussy properly was something best done by feel anyway.

As she felt his hands and tongue begin to probe and explore her womanhood, she dug hungrily in his pants for his cock. Freeing his thick, circumcised member from its fabric confinement, she settled in to consume him inch by inch.

She ran her togue around the head of his shaft then enveloped him in her warm wet lips. He raised his bottom and shoved his pants down further out of the way, so she had free reign to stroke his full length, about 14 cm and very girthy. Her fingers barely fit around him. She also played with his balls, rolling them in her fingers as she worked her way down and further down his dick.

The more she stretched her jaw to accommodate him, the more saliva drooled onto his cock. He was now thrusting his hips up into her mouth and had gotten his left hand on the back of her head to urge her to take him all the way into her throat. She gagged and choked, then felt the satisfying vibrations of his groans and ever more enthusiastic lapping at her dripping cunt. They escalated the intensity of their oral administrations by turns, each urging the other to stretch to new heights of pleasure.

Suddenly, he brought his right hand down hard on her ass with a resounding slap. She yelped a little in surprise. When they got like this in a 69, they usually sucked and licked each other to completion, sometimes falling asleep in the position. But now she felt him stirring beneath her. He brought his hand down on her cheeks a dozen more times, alternating his blows while thrusting his cock more forcefully into her face.

Then he wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug and rolled the both of them to the right. Now he was straddling her face and could piledrive his meaty dick into her throat. He sank his shaft into her mouth with a few slow, deliberate strokes, all the way until she choked, and his nuts were touching her nose. Then he dismounted and stood up, kicking away his remaining clothes, and circling her like a predator sizing up his prey.

Once she caught her breath, she opened her legs and began to touch herself, tracing a finger through her dripping pussy and pinching a brown nipple with the other hand. His saliva-covered scepter was completely erect and twitching with the flow of blood to his groin. As he paced around her in the firelight, there was something primal in his face and eyes that she had never seen before. It was almost frightening, but she was too excited and horny to be scared.

"On your knees." He ordered.

She scrambled to her knees and gathered her hair behind her back. The fire was to her back and he stood bathed in its reddish-orange glow, his wet cock glistening in the flickering light. She took him in her hand again, running her tongue from his balls to his tip, and welcoming him into mouth again.

He wrapped both hands around her head and pulled her lips all the way down to the hilt again. She wrapped her hands around his bare, muscular cheeks and dug her nails to urge him into her as the facefucked her for a minute or more. Then he stopped her and raised her face up to look at him, her big brown eyes begging for more. He put his hand firmly but gently around her throat and bent down close to her ear.

"I am going to FUCK you now." he said, enunciating each word as a command. "Do you want that?"

She nodded meekly, barely whispering a yes.

He straightened a little and slapped her face, "Yes, what?"

"Yes...Master?" She said, tentatively. He was often the more dominant of the two, but they had never really done formal honorifics or rules.

He softened his grip a little, running his thumb roughly around her mouth. "What do you want your Master to do you, Slut?"

She bit her lip, the degradation and his forcefulness thrilled her. "I want you to fuck me, Master."

He smiled and squeezed a little harder, "And do you know where I am going to cum, my little Slut?"

She searched for an answer, he didn't really have a preference. Then she knew what the right answer was.

"Wherever you want, Master."

He smiled a leering grin she had never seen before as he straightened up and towered over her. He circled around behind her, placing himself between her and the fire. "Worship your Master." He ordered.

She turned and began to crawl on her knees towards him, reaching for his cock to please him with her mouth again, but he swatted her away.

"Face down, ass up."

She lowered her head toward the ground, resting on her elbows while her bare breasts wobbled gently underneath her.

He loomed in front of her and put his bare foot on the base of neck, pressing down. "Face DOWN, Slut."

She relented, lowering her face to the ground, stretching her arms out in front of her towards the fire. His other foot was in front of her, so she clasped it with both hands. Satisfied with her position for now, he took his foot off her neck and walked around behind her, knelling astride her calves as she presented her dark holes to him and to the night air.

No longer content to subserviently lick at her womanhood, he needed to penetrate and ravish her. He laid his shaft between the split of her cheeks and ran the tip of his cock up and down the length of her sopping lips. He positioned himself at the entrance of her cunt, took firm hold of both her hips, and pulled himself into her.

She sighed and pushed back against this thrust, feeling him fill her. She squeezed his manhood and ground her ass back against his thighs, accommodating his girth. He withdrew and pushed in again, more forcefully but with less resistance as her slick juices coated his shaft. He didn't wait as long this time before withdrawing and slamming in again. His tempo increased, a measure at a time, and his balls slapped against her tiny pink button.

He growled primally, pitoning in and out of her like a steam engine. She gripped the blanket and rolled her head from side to side as she cried out in delight. He slowed at the bottom of one thrust, grinding up and down, side-to-side and reaching forward to play with her breasts.

She reached back with one hand to strum at her pussy, urging him to fuck her harder. In the delirious pleasure of his pounding, she realized she was staring at the alien wooden object, only a couple meters away. The angle and reflection of the fire made it look like two eyes staring into her soul. She felt a strange desire to be filled by more than just one man. She wanted a cock in her mouth again, and in each hand, and to have every inch of her skin caressed and pawed at by beings hungry to please themselves with her body.

She heard him spit and felt a warm wetness at her backdoor. He ran his thumb around the rim of her asshole, then wriggled his thick digit into her puckered brown opening. She cried out, "Oh yes, fucking FILL me Master. Fill every hole of your little Slut. Que rico..."

Her moans became less intelligible as he resumed the pace of his thrusts, filling her asshole up to the knuckle of his thumb. She bucked and writhed beneath him as they pounded together towards climax.

She let out a prolonged cry as she flailed at her pussy and clit, bursting forth in a gush of fluid as her pelvic muscles contracted on his penetrating cock. Her climax pushed him over the top as well, flooding her cunt with thick pulses of cum as he let out a guttural orgasmic growl. He kept thrusting for as his penis remained engorged, savoring the friction of her insides against his hyper sensitized skin.

12