Stranger

Story Info
Turned into wanton slut by a stranger.
1.3k words
4.15
30.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was a quiet, reserved 27 yr old. Pretty brown-haired, brown-eyed girl. She spent most of her spare time at the gym. She had just about given up the idea of marriage or even meeting a decent guy. Her last few boyfriends were real jerks. She truly thought sex was overrated since most of her experiences were rather bland. She even fell asleep when one boyfriend was fucking her. Due mostly to her upbringing, she stuck to pretty much missionary sex.

She worked as a bookkeeper for a small manufacturer. It kept her busy enough she really didn't have much time for dating. It was late as usual when she left work. The parking lot was dark. Someone slammed her up against her car, knocking the wind out of her.

She felt a knife at her throat and a firm grip on her arm, keeping her pressed against the car.

"Lift your skirt around your waist, and do it now."

Completely terrified, she worked her skirt up around her waist.

"Now, panties and pantyhose down off your ass."

Sobbing, she obeyed, totally humiliated. She suddenly felt a hard cock wiped across her ass.

"Oh no, please," she begged.

"Shut the fuck up. At least I'm using lube."

A hand was placed over her mouth. She felt his cock probing its way between her ass cheeks. Finally, finding her puckered anus. She whimpered as he began pushing into her virgin ass. She went up on tiptoes, trying to avoid penetration. He laughed as he finally started to penetrate her; she felt it pop in. He began to push it in deeper. The pain was intense; she hated that there seemed to be some pleasure mixed in with pain. He slow fucked her ass till it was all the way in. She whimpered and groaned. She felt a mounting orgasm, hating her body for doing this to her.

He started thrusting harder and faster, grunting, finally gasping as he pumped his load deep up her ass.

"See you again, sweetie." He whispered in her ear.

He pulled his cock out of her ass, and he was gone. Gasping, sobbing, Janet made her way around to the driver's side of the car. She cried all the way home. There was no way she was going to the police and explaining to a group of men that she was ass raped. She soaked in a hot bath, trying to ease the pain in her ass. After finally falling asleep, she dreamed of sliding her panties down off her ass, presenting herself for fucking. Instead, she jolted awake, finding her hand between her legs.

The following week, she daydreamed about it constantly. She would find later that she was wet. She got her parking moved to a well-lit lot, feeling a lot safer. As she was leaving the building, she had to pass through a small alcove. That's where he grabbed her again. He was incredibly fast.

"You know the drill."

She found herself in a hopeless situation again as she lifted her skirt and pushed down her pantie hose and panties. Again he pushed his cock into her ass much faster than last time. With every thrust, she got closer to climax. Then suddenly, he dumped his load in her bowels. He pulled himself out of her ass with a hand on her shoulder. He forced her to her knees.

"It's your mess. Clean it up as he shoved his cock in her face. A couple of hard slaps got her to open her mouth to be fucked. She reached and gagged, finally getting his cock clean.

"Get rid of the damn pantyhose. See you again soon."

Shocked and repulsed by what she had just done and sickened by her excitement and reaction to treatment. On the drive home, she pictured herself on her knees being forced to clean his cock, which was exciting for her. She had only sucked a cock once before in her life and didn't like it much, but this sick experience excited her. When she got home, She masturbated in the shower, thinking about a cock up her ass and being forced to her knees.

It was quiet the next two weeks, causing a feeling of loss and causing Janet to wonder if he was done with her. Just getting home from work, she walked around back to get her trash ready for pickup. She heard a voice behind her.

"Well."

She put herself against the garage wall, lifting her skirt and lowering her panties.

"Love the garter belt and stockings," he said, entering her.

He slowly stroked in and out of her ass, finally holding still as Janet worked her ass on his cock without realizing she was doing it.

"That's it, baby, fuck me with that ass."

Janet tried to hold back but couldn't help herself as she orgasmed. He finally pushed her to her knees.

"Put your head back, open your mouth wide, don't you dare close it."

Mouth open, waiting as he stroked his cock, filling her mouth with cum. She started to spit it out.

"Oh no slut, swallow it, all of it."

It took two swallows to get it all down. Then suddenly, she realized he was gone. She was so hot her hand went immediately to her wet pussy and had another fantastic orgasm. She rushed into the house on shaky legs with the intent to wash out her mouth; instead, she made a drink and sat in her living room, savoring the taste of the cum in her mouth; she liked it.

Time seemed to crawl by, wondering if he was going to show again. She allowed herself to be felt up outside the restroom at her favorite neighborhood tavern. She wanted more but was lacking in nerve. Then one evening out for a walk, she was approached by a brash young man.

"Hey, baby, you look good. How bout a blowjob? You look like you suck good."

Not understanding why, "Sure." she answered.

He drew back into the shadow of a doorway and pulled his cock out. She walked over, knelt in front of him, and licked his cock. He was so hot he was dripping pre-cum, and she was catching drops on her tongue and tasting them. Then finally, he put his hand on the back of her head and thrust his cock all the way into her throat. She loved it. A few strokes were all it took for him as he exploded into her mouth. She swallowed hungrily.

A week later, arriving home, she found a note on her garage door. It simply said 8 pm, no underwear, and an address. That was it. Janets stomach churned with excitement. She was shaking. She arrived just on time walked up to a warehouse-looking building with a metal door. She started to knock and heard a familiar voice behind her.

"take off the dress."

She lifted off the dress and stood naked outside the metal door. It suddenly opened, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her in. she started to panic. The familiar voice reassured her. Relax, you are safe. She was lead into a well-lit stage area with four men on the stage. They are all for you, she was told.

The most handsome man she had ever seen grabbed her and kissed her. Then she felt hands on her ass and her tits. One hand reached between her legs as she realized all the men were stripping.

Again the familiar voice "this is what it was all about, Janet."

Soon she had her mouth full of cock. She was sitting on one and had another up her ass. Finally, all her sexual frustrations were released. She sucked and fucked the night away. When all were finally spent, after all this, she saw the familiar voice face to face. He handed her her dress. She was covered in cum and had it running from her ass and her pussy. She never felt so satisfied in her life.

"You were at a live stage show given once a month. I suspected you would be a natural, there is always an opening, and you can come back any time. What do you think?"

I think you should take me home and fuck me in the ass, and then we can talk about it.