Stranger

Story Info
Wife experiences a night of passion with a stranger.
3.3k words
3.43
15.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one a work of pure fantasy where a wife has a night of passion with a stranger then will need to determine what happens next--telling the husband, keeping it a secret or is there another option?

I am awakened by the sound of the toilet flushing, glancing at the clock as it showed a little after 3AM. The bed moves as a body lays next to me, naked as I feel his semi hard dick resting on my naked ass. A hand is placed across my belly pulling me close, moving up to my breasts as it starts to tweak my nipples which are already hard.

The hardening dick is now between my legs starting to rub my pussy lips, it feels wonderful, a set of lips finds my neck, moving to my ears, a tongue is now licking my the back of my neck, moving to my ears as I feel a dick start to enter my pussy. I am enjoying the feeling as I feel his dick sliding in and out of my from behind. His hand turns my face to meet his lips as he continues to fuck me.

Wait something is different I feel whiskers as his cheek meets mine as he tongue probes my mouth, we are both so close, then I hear his voice as he says "I love being inside you it feels so fucking good" words that my husband Mike would never use, the voice is not Mike, the dick sliding in and out, bringing me to a near orgasm is not Mike, what is going on here as his pace quickens I feel him start to cum, he lowers his hands to my pussy, between that and his dick I let go and cum as well.

A few minutes later as we both came down from our sexual high, I took a good look at my lover, it was not Mike, the memories started to come back. The guy who just fucked me was David. He kissed me as I was attempting to regain my composure telling me to rest up as there was more in store for me before he had to leave in the morning.

I got out of the bed and started to replay the memory of what happened last night, how did I come to do this, I have never had a one night stand or been picked up by a stranger. I remember sitting at the bar having an early drink with my friend Terry as she had to leave for a dinner meeting, we were traveling for work. David was sitting at the bar, a handsome young man, well dressed, well spoken and sexy as hell. We started to have a conversation once Terry left as well as a few drinks.

We got to know each other over the next hour, he was single, busy, traveling for work every week, no time for a relationship. I shared with him my life, wife, mother, safe boring life, good husband, stable household, do not travel much for work, but was needed to help Tracy present for this client, thus me being here. He listened intently, excused himself to go to the restroom asking me to save his seat. While he was gone I texted Mike that all was well and that I was looking forward to seeing him the next day, that travel is a pain, I do not know how he does it and that I love him. He responded back telling me good night and that he loves me. I did not say anything about David.

David returned, ordered another round of drinks "are you trying to get me drunk." I asked.

He smiled a devilish smile saying "if you are interested in spicing up your safe boring life I am willing to buy you a few more drinks."

I was a little shocked at his response, but then asked what he had in mind. "One more drink then we go to your room for the night." he responded. "I will add a lot of spice to your life and rock your world".

Still shocked I responded "I am married, a good wife and mother, I cannot do something like that."

"You mentioned that you are married, that your life lacks excitement? I can take care of that for this one night, no strings," replied David.

When I finished the drink, he ordered one final round, looking at me saying "once these drinks are finished you can give me your room number or not. I will leave it to you". We sat in silence as I was stunned at how direct David was, but at the same time turned on more that I could remember, could I really do this, take David back to my room, have sex, cheat on Mike and look at myself in the mirror. It was an ego boost to be sure to be desired by someone not named Mike. David snapped me out of my thoughts as he said "time is up," and signed the bill asking "what room should I visit tonight?"

I responded "228."

"See you in 5 minutes, you will not regret this decision." David said as he walked towards the elevator.

I waited in my room wondering if I would answer the knock on the door, there was something about David that had gotten to me in our short time together, he mentioned adding spice and excitement to my life in a way that I as finding impossible to ignore, could I really do this, take a stranger to bed for the night? I would soon find out as my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of David tapping on my door.

Opening the door David was holding a bottle of wine, flowers, a smile that would soon have me out of my panties. He stood there waiting to be invited in. Handing me the flowers, he moved to the table to open the wine. Placing the flowers on the table, David placed the wine bottle down, pulled me close and gave me a very erotic kiss that shook me to my spine His whiskers of a few days old beard tickled my cheek as he kissed me for several minutes, working his way down to my neck, ears and back to my lips.

Breaking the kiss he handed me a glass of wine as I thanked him for the thoughtful gesture. "I should thank you for this wonderful opportunity to get to know you in an intimate manner and add a night of excitement to your life, you will not be disappointed." David said, looking into my eyes. I was melting under his sexy stare.

"Come join me," he said, patting his lap as he sat down on the couch. Sitting there he placed my wine glass on the end table and started to unbutton my shirt, down to my jeans exposing my bra, his hands running over my bra where the skin met the fabric, it was electric as he removed by breasts from their confines bringing his mouth to each nipple licking and sucking until they were rock hard. We kissed as he pulled my shirt from my pants, removed my bra where I was sitting on his lap in just jeans.

David took into view my breasts as I started to unbutton his shirt pulling it from his pants as we were now in similar states of dress. His hands found the top of my jeans, unsnapping them, lowering my zipper as I stood up, his hands making fast work of removing my jeans. Standing he said we should take this to the bed. As I turned my back he pulled me close to his lips on my ears and neck, his hand sliding into my panties down between my legs spreading my pussy lips with his finger. He was driving me crazy with his hand, his other hand sliding my panties to the floor.

He pushed me to the bed. I turned around and David said "lay down, spread your legs, show me your pussy." I did as I was told and watched as he removed his pants, his boxers giving me a view of his dick rising to the occasion. He touched my knee, kissing up my leg to between my legs, his beard stubble adding to the feeling. David's tongue touched my pussy, it sent shock waves through my body as he licked me from top to bottom, sliding a finger in and out of me, sucking my pussy lips, he was a master at oral.

I came 3 times that I could remember pulling his head saying "stop this feels wonderful, I need a break, let me return the favour."

"You will get your turn," he said as he kissed up my body, to my lips.

While we were lip locked I could feel him at my entrance. He slowly started to enter me, I noticed right away he was a little bigger and wider than Mike. It took a little effort, but soon he was inside of me filling me more than I could remember, kissing me as he was sliding in and out of me each stroke a little deeper. He had that delicious smile, looking at him as he was increasing his pace, enjoying what he was doing to me. In my ear he asked if he could finish inside of me. I kissed him nodding my approval and could feel him as he shot his load deep inside of me. I was on fire, having just been fucked by David, it was intense the first man to have me this way since marriage, I felt a twinge of guilt as David started to grow soft and fall out of me.

David continued to kiss me as he moved to my side, using his hands to caress me, his touch was masterful, careful, sexy and intense. Our kissing continued for several minutes. He got off of the bed to grab our wine, handing me a glass as we each finished our drink. Back on the bed, he instructed me to lay down and started to massage me. He was touching me all over, driving me crazy, my roaming hands found his dick which started to react to my touch. He positioned himself to the side of my face giving me access to his dick. I pulled him into my mouth, licked him from top to bottom, playing with the head of his dick with my tongue, taking him in and out of my mouth, he let out a sigh "this feels better than I could have imagined, your mouth in warm, soft, my dick feels and looks so good where it is." David placed his hand on my check while his dick was in my mouth in a loving manner continuing "Your husband is lucky as most married women do not suck dick like this, I do not want this to end, but I am close, can I finish in your mouth?"

"Yes" I responded as he started to cum. I took what cum he had left making a show for him as I pushed it back on to his dick eventually swallowing most of it and doing my best to clean up what I missed.

David leaned back and gave me a deep kiss I am sure tasting some of his cum. "I should be the one supplying the spice tonight, not the other way around, I need to pick up my game" he said.

I could hardly wait, forgetting about my life back at home saying "that a good wife and mother should not be doing this, it is wrong, but wow it is spicy, how exciting."

He smiled, "there is more excitement coming your way."

We started to talk casually with me laying on the bed and David sitting next to me, giving me a wonderful view of his body. He was extremely sexy, good looking, confident sitting there naked. My eyes were enjoying the view asking "do you do this often, seducing women, married women?"

"Yes, I am not looking for a relationship, traveling enables me to meet all sorts of women," adding "I have more luck with married ladies, it is easier to get them out of their panties than single ladies most of the time". He pointed at me "you were not that difficult to seduce, your panties are on the floor, we are naked in bed." I could not disagree.

David continued. "Most of the time wives are easier to seduce as they enjoy being the object of desire from someone else or want to live a fantasy of having a one night stand or being picked up by a stranger for out of this world sex for one night, sometimes their husbands have this same fantasy. I enjoy having sex with a married woman as the sex is usually incredible. Wives usually know their way around a body and are more willing to do a few things they do not normally do with their husband. A good time is had by all along with a fond memory. Do they or you go back and tell your husband about tonight, that will be your decision. If a marriage is strong it survives this and moves forward."

He asked "why did I give him my room number?"

"You had me on the hook when I explained about my boring, safe life, being a good wife, mother, always doing the right thing, that got me thinking about my husband's fantasy of sharing me. Will I tell him I really do not know as a fantasy is one thing, but the fact that I am here with you is different". I responded.

"Enough talk." David said. He had me lay face down on the bed and proceeded to give me a wonderful massage eventually sitting on my legs with his dick resting on my ass. I was enjoying his touch totally relaxed, his dick felt great resting on my ass, I could feel its interest growing. David leaned forward kissed my ear, I spread my legs as his dick was a heat seeking missile finding my pussy and entering in a slow motion. He was laying on my back kissing my ear whispering "my dick feels so good inside of you" as he was sliding himself deep inside of me with each push. I repositioned myself on all fours to give David better access to me from behind. He took full advantage as he started to increase his thrusting, each push I swear hitting deeper than I could remember, telling me "I love the view of your ass with my dick inside of it, cum with me." We were in sync as we came together. It was one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever experienced. We were both drained, exhausted, content falling asleep spooning.

Sitting in the bathroom replaying the memory of last night as well as a few minutes ago all kinds of emotions, thoughts are running through my mind. I cheated on my husband, gave into temptation and had outstanding sex with David. I do not know what I am going to do, do I tell him and see what happens, do I keep this a secret. I am confused and David is sleeping in my room, I know he is going to expect more sex this morning and I want the same thing.

I found my panties, put them on, climbed back into bed, David moved, but was sleeping soundly. I closed my eyes to think, somehow falling asleep. David's soft touch, his fingers lightly playing with the top of my panties running along the elastic edge, the top of his finger sliding just inside my panty line bring me back from sleep. His lips touching my ears, saying "good morning" as his finger was now at the top of my pubic hair was driving me crazy with lust. He moved his mouth to mine, kissing me as his fingers went between my legs splitting my pussy lips sliding up and down, inside and out of me asking "do you want something else inside of you besides these fingers, I have the perfect replacement."

Finding his now hard dick with my hand I said "I want to feel this inside of me." I removed my panties giving David total access he wasted no time mounting me sliding his dick back inside of me, how many times had he been there, I lost count as he was pushing himself deep inside of me with each thrust, we were kissing, I wrapped my legs around his ass to help him go as deep as possible. I had no idea if he had any cum left, but his orgasm was intense and drove me to cum as well. He kissed me good morning.

We laid there for several minutes enjoying the afterglow. "What time do you have to leave as I have an AM flight home?" asked David.

"Similar time schedule," I responded.

David smiled, commenting "I hope that I brought some spice to your boring life?" I laughed nodding yes. He smiled again, taking me to the shower. We spent a long time there touching, fondling, kissing, soaping each other. It was sexy as fuck!

Getting out of the shower David lifted me up, placed me on the counter saying "time for me to give you something to remember." He started licking away between my legs. I pulled his head as tight as possible with my hands as he placed his hands on the back of my ass driving his tongue as deep as he could into my pussy. His mouth brought me to an incredible climax.

It was now my turn to offer the same memory, getting on my knees. I took his dick into my mouth, licking, sucking, slurping, playing with the head of dick, using my tongue to lick the top, taking him as deep as possible a few times. Looking up at him he had a look of pure pleasure in his eyes.

He pulled me to my feet, telling me "as good as that feels, I want to feel myself inside you one more time." He placed me back on the counter and slid his dick inside of me. He started to fuck me, I moved my hands to hold on to his ass, he placed his hands on my ass both of pulling each other as close as possible. His dick was as deep as it could be, his balls hitting between my legs as he increased his thrusting speed. There was no way I was going to cum again, but I wanted to make sure he was satisfied.

"I want you to finish in my mouth," I whispered into his ear. I got back on my knees and took his dick into my mouth. Quickly, I closed my lips around his dick wanting to taste his cum one more time. I kept my mouth wrapped tight around his dick until he was finished, making sure to swallow every drop, then licking him from top to bottom one final time. He pulled me to my feet, we kissed passionately.

David dressed, kissed me goodbye, thanking me for a wonderful time, I responded the same. Closing the door my thoughts came crashing down on what I was going to do. This was an incredible experience, one that I would not turn down and was glad that it took place. Did I have the courage to tell Mike what happened, how will he respond. He has mentioned this fantasy in the past, but to have done this without his knowledge or approval goes beyond that. Looking at the clock the hands seem to be running across the dial at light speed.

End of Part 1