Stranger in the Bathroom at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in a sexual state of mind, but releasing my cum had brought back my common sense. We'd been in here for at least ten minutes, and that was too long. I yanked up my jeans, tucking my sticky, still hard cock inside my underwear. I fastened my zipper and belt, and grabbed a paper towel to wipe the sweat from my forehead, then smoothed my hair down, checking it in the mirror.

I looked then at my strange new fuckbuddy. She was running her hands over her body, rubbing the cum all around and into her skin. I wanted to give her a long, deep kiss, but her mask was still on. I still didn't even know what her face looked like, nor she mine. So I took her by the waist, kneeled down again and gave her pussy a last few licks, sucking, breathing her moisture in, wanting her taste to last on my tongue as long as possible. I finished by planting a kiss right on her clit. She moaned approvingly and ran a hand through my hair.

I didn't want to leave the bathroom, didn't want to leave this den of sexual heaven, but I had to get back. I took a last glance at this girl, a mental snapshot necessary despite my many actual pictures, and left her there.

There was no one standing outside the door, thankfully. No alarm bells had gone off, no nervous mother wondering why her daughter had been in the bathroom so long. I made my way back up to the front, which was startlingly quiet. The lunch orders had all gone out, and the front area was empty except for my buddy, who was leaning over a clipboard, counting cans of soda in the fridge.

A minute later, she emerged from the back, her sundress restored (mostly) to its normal state, clutching her purse and walking slowly. She met my eye for only a moment, said "Thank you! Have a nice day!". "You as well," I said, my eyes traveling quickly to the V of her dress, where the fabric had been pulled and rolled to hide the small rip.

I let her out, her dark locks of hair bouncing lightly behind her, and she rejoined her mother, who had thrown away all their foodwrappers and was standing with her handbag on her arm. She looked up at her daughter, frowning slightly, then gestured for them to go.

As I watched them depart, my cock still aching pleasurably, I saw a single trail of cum making its way down her leg, past the hem of her dress, shining lewdly.

12