Stranger In The Car

Story Info
Watching my wife with a perfect stranger.
2.5k words
4.05
48k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kassteve
Kassteve
16 Followers

Back when my wife and I were in our early twenties, having been together a few years already, we were honest and intimate enough with each other to really explore our sexuality.

When taking Ecstasy together, we had few inhibitions. Telling each other fantasies, dressing up, role playing, exhibitionism, public places etc. We had even talked about threesomes, whether it be another woman for us or a man for her, we always found it exciting to talk about. Ultimately, it was this level of openness and trust that led to that one night, breaking through a major barrier in the usual confines of a marriage.

It began simply enough, something daring and a little risky. Not unlike what most of you have probably tried, or at least talked about trying. At that time we started going live on a webcam, usually just her in front of the camera, without showing her face, dressed sexy and responding to questions and comments that I would read in the chat. It was a little awkward at first, but a turn on nonetheless.

Being an attractive woman, streaming on cam would tend to get the attention of a number of viewers with many of them making comments and requests. In time she began to dress more provocatively and at times flash her boobs or show off some of the lingerie she owned. Both of us found the attention she was getting to be more and more of a turn on and looked forward to it whenever we had the opportunity. We always had great sex after our little shows.

As things became more comfortable for her being in front of the camera and the excitement we both felt arousing a growing audience, things began to escalate. More and more often, we'd push things a little further. Responding to requests from viewers to see more and do more. From flashing her pussy, touching herself or having me touch her.

On one occasion, dressed in a black and red corset, black thigh high stockings and a little black thong, viewers requested to watch me finger her pussy. With the camera tilted such that only from her tits to her thighs was in view, I reached in front of her and placed my hand on the front of her thong. She was soaking wet! I pulled the front of her panties to the side with my free hand, exposing her bald, wet pussy. As my fingers slipped into her, she responded by spreading her legs a little further apart and moaned.

It didn't take her long to cum. I was surprised she was as excited as she was. She had never even been close to an orgasm in front of the camera. This time was different. There were many more viewers at that time than ever before. Over Seven Hundred people were watching her, tits spilling out of the top of the corset, erect nipples, panties pulled to the side and my fingers slipping in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She really got off on the idea of total strangers jerking off to her, and me telling her what they were saying in the chat.

She was so horny at that point, she turned off the camera and stood up. She pulled me up from my chair and reached into my shorts. As she began stroking my cock, she pushed me back onto the sofa and mounted me.

"I would fuck one of those strangers right now, right in front of you." she said.

Having fantasized together recently about what it would be like to see her with another man, saying this to me had me hard as rock in a second. From that statement on, she rode my cock as we talked dirty to each other about a stranger fucking her in front of me. Telling each other what we imagined it to be like. She seemed so much more into it than ever before. It was so hot listening to her talk like a little slut.

For some time after that, the idea of a stranger became our main focus when discussing fantasies with each other. We talked about a variety of situations and scenarios that involved some random stranger. The fantasy of her with another man became such a focal point for us, we started seriously planning to make it happen.

On a warm July night, having devised a rough plan, we began preparing for our adventure. I picked out some clothes for her to wear, a little outfit I thought was sexy as hell. A white crop top with no bra, nipples pressed against the thin cotton fabric. A short red plaid skirt similar to that of a school girl uniform, no panties, white thigh high stockings and heels. After she dressed, she modelled the outfit for my approval with a few sexy poses. She was stunning!

It was around midnight on that Saturday when we got into the car and headed for downtown. Horny and excited about what could and what would most likely happen, the drive seemed to take no time at all.

With me driving and her in the back seat alone, we drove slowly past the bar district. When we'd pass groups of men standing in the street, I'd turn on the interior light. Leaning back and facing the group, she'd make sure at least one person was looking at her, she would lift her top, flashing the onlookers. Her perfect breasts and pink nipples hard in full view of anyone looking into the back seat of the car.

The flashing and teasing excited both of us. After each flash we would discuss the response she was getting, how it was clear by their reactions, the lucky men that saw her wanted to see more.

"I'm so fucking wet right now." She said.

We turned off the main street and just drove around, talking and weighing our options. We were both horny as fuck and decided that we would follow through with our plan. A random guy walking by himself would offer us the best opportunity to fulfill our fantasy, we agreed. I would pick the guy and she could make the final decision about approaching him with our offer.

We continued driving through downtown on a less busy street, just off the bar strip we had cruised earlier. As we drove, both of us were scanning the sidewalks and parking lots. There were couples, pairs of guys and a few single men we passed within a few minutes, all seeming to be on their way somewhere. I can't say why, but none of men I saw seemed right for the role. I guess I thought I'd just know when it was the right guy. It made sense to me at the time.

Anxious but not rushed, we kept driving, turning down streets we knew would be moderately populated with pedestrians. As we turned a corner, I noticed a man walking towards us in the direction of the main strip. From a distance he appeared to be a fairly normal looking guy, mid to late twenties, perhaps thirty.

Still alone in the back seat of the car, she leaned forward between the front seats to have a look when I pointed him out. We drove slowly past him and I thought this could be the guy. Before I could get the words out, she asked me straight out;

"So are you thinking this might be the one?" she asked.

I smiled and looked at her in the rear view mirror. She was looking back now at the man we just passed. She was playing with a bit of her hair and gently biting her lip. It seemed obvious to me she was ready and willing.

"Should I turn around and talk to him? I asked.

"He looks like a fun person. " she responded with a giggle.

I turned on the next street and started circling back to intercept him before he reached the busier part of downtown. My wife moved to the seat right behind me, leaning back into her door, one leg on the floor and the other, with a bent knee on the other passenger seat. Her skirt was just short enough to expose her bare pussy while seated in this position.

I rolled up slowly to the man walking on the sidewalk to our right and matched his pace. With both windows down on that side of the car, I stopped beside him. He looked first at me and then glanced into the back of the car. He looked quickly back at me again before returning his eyes to my wife.

"Hey, what's up guys?" he asked.

With a huge grin on his face, looking her up and down, his eyes paused at the site between her legs.

"Do you want to touch her?" I asked.

"Hell ya." He replied.

"Well then, get in the back and we'll go for a little drive." I told him.

He opened the back door and slid into the seat beside my wife. She raised the foot that was on his seat and placed her thigh over his before he had the door closed. As I started to drive, looking in the rear view mirror, he had his hands on her immediately. She continued leaning back into her door away from him. His left hand was already up the front of her top on her tit massaging it. She was staring straight back in the mirror at me. Her lips were parted and had the most lustful look in her eyes. I was getting a hard-on and my heart was racing,

I adjusted the mirror to look down farther and saw his right hand between her thighs. This stranger, who's name we didn't know, and hardly spoke a word to was groping and fingering my sexy wife. She had placed her hand in his lap and was massaging the growing bulge in his pants.

"I'm going to find us a place to park. I can't drive and watch at the same time. " I said.

It only took a couple of minutes to find a suitable place out of the public eye. As I pulled into the dimly lit parking lot in an industrial area of town, glancing into the mirror, she had already undone his pants and had her hand wrapped around his cock. I parked the car in a dark corner of the lot and turned around to watch. Her small hand stroking it up a down slowly as she stared at it. It was pretty big, circumcised and had a nicely shaped head. She was clearly enjoying the feeling of having some strangers big hard cock in her hand while he played with her half naked body.

As I watched from the front seat, my cock was straining in my pants. I undid my belt, unzipped and pulled it out of my jeans. With my hand on my dick, I continued watching the show in the back seat. She leaned forward away from her door, her face hovering above his big hard cock. Glancing up at me, while looking into each other's eyes, she lowered her mouth onto him.

The stranger tilted his head back in the seat, his hand now on her bare ass, I watched my wife suck another mans cock. Her lips around the head, swirling her tongue around it and her left hand wrapped around his now wet shaft. She lifted her left leg affording me a view of her naked, bald, wet pussy as she sucked his cock.

I was now stroking my own dick quickly as I watched her play with this man right in front of me. Her tits were hanging out of the crop top that had been lifted from his groping. For a brief time, she lifted her head off his cock. He looked down and at this time, all three of us had our eyes locked on her hand stroking him. His legs shaking, knowing he was close to cuming, she lowered her mouth back on to him and started stroking him faster and faster.

His body tensed up, placing his hands on her head, she was about have a perfect stranger cum in her mouth. She didn't resist at all. She continued stroking him fast, wet and slippery with her spit. He arched his back, moaning and breathing heavily, he started shooting his load into her open mouth. She let his cum slip out of her mouth down his shaft and on his balls as she finished him off. Slowing as his body convulsed, his hands now removed from her head, she looked at me, let go of his cock and began to reposition herself.

She got onto her hands and knees, face above his lap and her ass facing her door. I knew what she wanted. I quickly got out of the car and in this dark vacant parking lot, I opened her door. I put a hand on her ass and with the other, guided my rock hard cock into her soaking wet cunt.

"You fucking sexy little slut." I said as I held her ass and fucked her fast from behind.

Her head hovering over the dick she just had in her mouth, his cum still on her lips, chin and hand, she was getting fucked hard with her ass pointed out the open door if the car. Within a few short minutes we both started cuming as I buried my cock in her pussy. My balls slapping up against her clit, I unloaded into her. Barely able to stand, I stopped thrusting and pushed as deep into her as I could. My cock pulsing and throbbing, I kept it there until my orgasm subsided.

Pulling out of her pussy, my cum dripped out of her onto the back seat of the car. As she repositioned herself into the seat, the stranger was already putting his dick away and doing up his pants. Closing the back door and getting back into the drivers seat, I reached for a pack of cigarettes and offered one to him and my wife. He declined and opened his door.

"I can walk from here." the stranger said as he abruptly got out of the car.

He thanked us, closed the door and walked away into the darkness. Watching him leave, she got out of the back and into the passenger seat, took the cigarette I had lit for her and inhaled deeply. We sat there in the quiet of the night speechless and finished our smokes.

After a silent minute or two she finally spoke.

"That was fucking hot!" she exclaimed.

"Fucking right it was!" was my response.

We cleaned up a little, started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. For the entire drive home, we talked, recounting what we had just done and discussing the experience from each of our perspectives. We knew we would do something like this again soon. A brand new facet of our sexuality had been discovered and we were excited about what adventures we were in for in the future.

Kassteve
Kassteve
16 Followers