Stranger In The Club

Story Info
A fledgling slut meets a stranger in a club.
4k words
4.52
6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week and I'm ready to relax. I haven't gone out in ages and I'm dying to go to the club and let off some steam. None of my friends are available to hang tonight but I'm desperate enough to go alone. I almost prefer it, being alone means I can get away with dressing a little more promiscuous than usual. Typically I feel a little ashamed of the types of things I want to wear when I go out with friends, afraid of them judging my need to be exposed, but tonight my whole wardrobe is open to me, with no exceptions.

I take my time trying on different outfits, experimenting with skirt length and how much cleavage I want to show. I'm teasing myself by taking a few photos with my phone, posing like I'm a slutty camgirl, which I suppose I am, in a way. No one I know in real life knows this, but I have a secret twitter account where I post photos of myself in compromising positions, and sometimes videos too, when I'm feeling wild enough, which is more and more often recently. I don't have many followers, but the ones that I do have are very appreciative of my work, and I'm appreciative of their many messages describing what they want to do to me.

I finally settle on an outfit, a short black skirt that flounces a little when I move, teasing anyone who's looking with a slight glimpse of what I have underneath, and a tight red camisole that doesn't leave a lot to the imagination, especially since I've decided to really push the envelope tonight and not wear a bra, just a simple bralette that I'm practically falling out of. I apply some dark red lipstick to match my top, slip on my heels, and head out to one of my favorite clubs in the city I live in, wrapping a coat around myself as I step out into the chilly night.


The cab ride there is short, and I spend it scrolling through the most recent messages from some of my followers, which was a mistake. Knowing that a man has jerked off to photos of me is something that makes me so fucking horny and I can feel my nipples grow hard and a familiar urgent need surges through my body. I have to sit on my hands to keep from touching myself in the back of the cab.

It isn't long before we pull up outside the club. The line is short and I've checked my coat and made it to the bar in no time. I order a drink and take a moment to scan the bar area and take in the looks and stares my outfit is inspiring. A thrill rushes through me as I look around and notice how many men are staring at me as I lean against the bar. Impossibly, my nipples get even harder. There is one man who specifically draws my eye. He's sitting in the raised VIP section across the dance floor from me. His face is blank but he hasn't taken his eyes off me since I turned around. I lock eyes with him and smile as he slowly looks me up and down. I turn away as the bartender hands me my drink, and when I turn back he's gone.

I finish my drink and head out to the dance floor, pushing my way into the middle of the crowd. The crush of bodies against me is almost overwhelming but the drink has helped me relax and I feel myself giving into the music. Several men approach me to dance and I don't say no to any of them, though I'm slightly disappointed that none of the dances last more than a song or two, and that even though our bodies are pressed so close together, none of them try and slip a hand under my shirt or skirt.

The close contact does have me buzzing though, as well as the additional drink that I've had. I'm not drunk, really just on the sober side of tipsy, but the music is so good, and the bodies pressing against mine feel so good, and the hungry looks in peoples eyes as they look at me feel so good, that I'm riding a high of sexual energy that desperately needs a release. I realize suddenly that I want to be fucked very very badly, and as soon as possible.

Just as this thought enters my mind I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me roughly back against a warm body. They start to grind into me from behind and I have to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning out loud when I realize that whoever has grabbed me is extremely hard, and is rubbing their cock against my backside. It feels incredible and I immediately start pushing back and grinding hard into them. I hear a moan and this time I don't bite mine back, instead letting the music drown out my voice as I moan with him. His hands let go of my waist and begin exploring me, one hand latching on to my thigh and squeezing, the other slowly traveling up my body and cupping my breast. The hand on my thigh starts to slowly lift my skirt and finally touches me where I've been aching to be touched. His fingers are deft and almost excruciatingly gentle as he slowly rubs my clit through the my panties. I buck up against him desperate for more contact, but cry out when he removes his hand from my pussy and slaps my thigh.

"Bad slut" he whispers in my ear, as he rubs the sting away from where he's slapped me.

"Please" I beg, turning my face towards him. "Please don't stop. I'll be good." I can finally see his face and I'm not surprised to see the man I saw earlier in the VIP section.

"Yes you will. You'll be my good little slut."

I whimper as he takes his hands off my breast and thigh, but he puts them back on my waist and begins to steer me off the dance floor up into the VIP section. We stop at the booth he was sitting in before and he sits me down on the plush sofa. He turns to the VIP server and has a quick whispered conversation with them before handing him what looks like a wad of cash. The server leaves the booth but not before drawing the privacy curtains. I can still hear the pounding music of the dance floor, but no one can see us now.

I wait patiently on the sofa as he settles in beside me. He looks at me and doesn't say anything as he leans over and pulls my top down, exposing my breasts. I gasp and instinctively move to cover myself but he grabs my arms and pins them to my side, which pushes my breasts out even more.

"Uh-uh. None of that now. You wore that outfit for a reason, so don't pretend you're a modest flower. We both know that this is exactly what you wanted."


His voice is cruel but I can't deny his words. Even now I can feel my pussy throbbing for attention. I want to clench my thighs to provide some relief but after his slap on the dance floor I don't want to make him mad, I'm too afraid he'll stop whatever this is.

He moves to kneel in front of me but doesn't release my arms from his grip. He leans into my chest and takes one of my nipples into his mouth and begins to suck and lightly bite it. It's almost painful but a shock of pleasure runs straight from my nipple to my cunt and I moan despite myself. Suddenly, I hear voices just outside our booth, I move to cover myself again but he still has me locked in a vise grip.

"Slut, relax. I've paid the server well enough to keep people away from us for the remainder of the evening. But, even if someone did slip through, I think you'd like that wouldn't you? Someone watching you put your tits on display for a stranger you just met?"

He looks at me like he expects an answer, and I have no choice but to give him an honest one.

"Yes, sir. I would like that."


He smiles up at me, "Sir? God, you are a good slut aren't you, I didn't even have to ask and you still call me sir. I think for that you deserve a reward."

He moves quickly and suddenly our positions are switched as he sits on the sofa and places me on my knees and between his legs. I look up at him and I must look surprised because he chuckles and says, "What did you think your reward was going to be? My cock stuffing your mouth is all you deserve right now."

He unzips his pants and pulls himself out and my mouth opens in shock at how hard he is. His cock is beautiful; thick, hard, and veiny. I reach forward to take it but he slaps my hands away.

"Mouth only, slut. I want you gagging on me."

I lick my lips and he seems to appreciate the visual as he gently guides my open mouth to his cock. I lick the head a few times and slowly lower my mouth on to him. He really is very thick, he can barely fit in my mouth, but I lean in closer so that I can better angle myself around him. I swirl my tongue around the tip as I begin to move my mouth up and down on his shaft.

I can only get about halfway down before I have to pull off of him, but when I finally get him as deep as I think possible he holds my head still and won't let me come up. I try and stay calm and breathe through my nose but then he starts to thrust up into my mouth, properly fucking into me. My eyes are watering and I begin to gag, but then I hear his moans and him saying how good of a slut I am and it helps me calm down again. I begin to moan around his cock and he starts to thrust faster, then he suddenly pulls my hair so that my mouth is pulled off of him with a wet pop.

"Mmmm you really are a perfect little slut. Don't even know who I am and you let me fuck your whore mouth. I really should just keep face fucking you and cum all over your face and tits, but I think you deserve a treat, don't you?"


"Yes please, sir."


"God you look so good like this. Kneeling between my legs like a whore, tits out, lipstick smeared across your face," he takes his phone out of his pocket and quickly takes a photo of me. I know I should care. I know I should demand he delete it, but I can't. I'm too desperate for him and his cock.
 He cradles my face with his hand and slowly rubs his thumb across my bottom lip.

"What are you?" he asks.

"A slut" I reply. 


"Who's slut?"


"I'm your slut, sir."


He smiles as he pushes his thumb into my mouth. I start to suck on it immediately.


"Yes you are. You're my slut. And your whore mouth belongs to me. And so does your cunt. Stand up, slut."

He pulls his thumb out of my mouth and helps me stand. I'm a little wobbly in my heels but he helps steady me. He kneels down and pulls my panties down and helps me step out of them. He stands up and places his hands back on my waist. He turns me around and lifts my skirt up. He slowly starts grinding against me like he did on the dance floor, but this time his hard cock is out and rubbing against my bare ass cheeks. He moves both of his hands up to my breasts and pinches my nipples hard.

He whispers in my ear, "Bend over the table, slut," and I comply immediately. I grip the sides and shudder as my nipples make contact with the cool metal of the table. He moves away from me and for a moment I think he's left, but then I hear the shutter of his camera phone. He's taken another photo of me, this time with my wet and aching pussy exposed. I tremble at the thought of how I must look.

Then I feel him behind me, the tip of his cock slowly rubbing the entrance to my cunt. He starts to push into me and it takes all my strength not to push back against him. I know that he doesn't want me to move yet, not until he tells me to. He wants to use me like the slut I am first. And he does use me.

He slowly fills me until I've taken all of him to the tilt. And there's so much of him to take. He stretches me out like no other cock I've ever had. The mix of pleasure and pain at the feel of him filling me up is almost too much. Then he starts to fuck me and his pace is relentless. Tears of pleasure start to fall from my eyes as he thrusts in and out of me. I've never felt so full in my life. I never want him to take his cock out of me.

"Your cunt feels so good, slut. You're so tight for me. Such a good whore for me. I saw you walk in tonight and I knew I was going to fuck you. And I knew you'd let me, too. With your beautiful tits on display and your skirt barely hiding your hole I knew it'd be easy to get my cock inside you. And you've been such a good whore for me. Does my cock feel good in your pussy, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I love the way you feel inside me. I've never had a cock as good as yours inside my pussy. Please keep fucking me for as long as you want."

"Don't worry, slut. I promise I will fuck you for as long as I want, anywhere I want, any time I want. I'll fuck all your holes and fill you with my cum. Mmm, good slut. You've been very good laying still for me while I fuck your hole. You know how to be a good fuck toy don't you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm your fuck toy." I didn't know how I'd been able to keep still for so long, only letting the force of his thrusts move my body, because it was his body to move as he liked.

Suddenly my pussy was empty and I cried out in despair, only to feel myself being twisted around as he repositioned me to be laying on my back on the table. He immediately thrust his cock back into me.

"I wanted to see those tits bounce for me." He was looking at me like a hungry animal. Fucking into me with the same relentless and brutal pace as when he was taking me from behind. I threw my arms above my head and held onto the edge of the table as he continued to fuck me.

"Oh yes, slut, thrust those tits into the air for me. what a good whore you are."

I could barely contain my moans, and neither could he. It doesn't matter how much money he paid the server to leave us be, that doesn't make the curtains soundproof. The thought of the other club patrons being able to hear us just made me moan louder. If someone walked in right now they'd see me laid out on a table, my shirt and skirt wrapped around my waist and a stranger fucking me while my exposed breasts bounced for his pleasure. I needed to cum.

"Please, sir. can I come?"
He started to slow his pace before he answered me.


"Do you think you deserve to come, slut?"


I nodded desperately, slowly rocking my hips back and forth to meet his thrusts.


"Tell me, slut. Tell me why you deserve to cum."


"I dressed like a whore for you-" he slapped my thigh and I cried out.


"No. You dressed like a whore, but it wasn't for me. It was for anyone who'd have you, not that I don't appreciate it. Try again."


"I let you touch me on the dance floor-" another slap.


"You let half a dozen men touch you on the dance floor. Granted, none of them gave you what you wanted until I touched your pussy, but still. I don't think that means you should cum."

He started to slow his thrusts even more. I desperately started moving my hips faster, desperate to keep his cock in me, but he slapped my thigh harder still.


"Only good sluts are allowed to come." He was still inside me, but he had stopped thrusting into me. Every nerve ending in my body felt like it was on fire.


"Please, sir. I've been a very good slut. Your cock felt so good in my mouth and feels even better in my cunt. I need to come with your cock inside me, please."


"Such a desperate little slut. Begging like a filthy whore. That's what you are, you know that?" his hands slowly moved up my body to cup my breasts, squeezing them harshly.


"Yes, sir. I know I'm a filthy slut. Desperate for cock to fill me. I did dress like a whore tonight because I wanted someone, anyone, to fuck me, but when I saw you looking at me I knew I wanted it to be you. Please, sir. Let me come."

He finally smiled and leaned down to kiss me for the first time that night. My mouth opened for him immediately and his tongue invaded me. When he released my mouth he kissed a path down my throat and to my breasts, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking painfully hard. I was desperate to move my hips but I kept them perfectly still while his cock filled me. Finally he raised his face from my breasts and said what I was desperate to hear.


"I want you to cum around my cock like a good little whore"

He immediately started thrusting into me again with the same merciless force. One of his hands pinched my nipple while the other ventured lower to my clit.


"Come for me, slut" he murmured while grinding my clit with his palm. "Be a good whore and come for me"

It was too much to bear. The pleasure that had been building since the dance floor was finally overwhelming me and I let myself give in to it. I could feel my pussy clench around him as I came, and he kept fucking me through my orgasm, the brutal force of his palm grinding against my clit pushing me into a second one. My moans were turning to screams and he was encouraging me, calling me a whore and a slut, telling me he was going to fill me with his cum, and then suddenly he was. I felt him start to cum inside my pussy, but he quickly pulled his cock out of me, pulled me off the table, and pushed me back down onto the floor on my knees.

"Open your whore mouth."


I opened wide for him like an obedient slut. He fed his cock into my mouth and started face fucking me while coming. he emptied himself into my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could but there was so much cum that when he pulled his cock out of my mouth some dripped down onto my chin and tits. He liked that a lot.


"You looks so good covered in my cum, slut. I should walk you out into the club like this so everyone can see what a good slut you are."


I was so fucked out of my brains I would've done it too if asked. He took out his phone again and took another photo of me, looking up at him on my knees, his cum dripping from my mouth to my tits.


"Clean yourself up, slut."


I used my fingers to wipe his cum off my tits and swallowed it all for him.


"Don't forget your pussy. I came there too."


He was right, I could feel his cum dripping out of me. I used my fingers to bring his cum from my cunt to my mouth. I swallowed every drop.
 His hand caressed my face while I looked up at him.

"So, good for me. Get dressed, but no panties. I'm keeping those."

I fixed my clothing and when I was more or less presentable we left the VIP booth. He led me out of the club out on to the street, where one of the club's workers was waiting with my coat, which in my post orgasmic haze I had completely forgotten about. The worker handed Sir my coat and a set of car keys, and Sir steered me towards the curb where a gorgeous black car was waiting.

I reached for my coat, but Sir held it out of reach saying, "No coat tonight, slut. I'm not letting you cover yourself up again."


I shivered at his tone. He held the passenger side door open for me and helped me into the car. When he sat down into the drivers seat he handed me his phone and told me to put my name, phone number, and address into his contact list. For a brief moment I thought about opening his photos app and deleting the pictures he took of me, but didn't. I wanted him to have them. I entered my information and handed him back his phone.

The car ride to my apartment was silent. He pulled in front of my building, but didn't unlock the doors. He turned to me and looked me up and down.

"You were a very good slut tonight, and now that I have your address I can keep my promise, and fuck you any time I want to. Would you like that, slut? To come home and find me in your apartment waiting for you? Waiting to fuck all your holes?"


I squirmed in my seat and nodded, a blush heating up my face.


"Good. now go off to bed like a good girl, and remember, your whore mouth and your tight cunt belong to me"

He handed me my coat and I got out of his car and entered my building. When I got to my apartment I crawled into bed, exhaustion finally taking over my body.

I woke early the next morning. It felt like the previous night had been a dream, but I knew it wasn't because my pussy and mouth were sore from his cock, and my thighs and breasts were bruised from his slaps and pinching. When I looked at my phone I had an unread message from an unfamiliar number. When I opened it I was greeted by my own pussy. It was the second photo he took of me last night, when I was leaning over the table with my ass thrust into the air, my pussy on display for him.

There was a message too:


"My good slut"


12