Stranger in the Crowd

Story Info
Kendra has public fun with a stranger at a festival.
1.6k words
4.47
17.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra was super stoked for the festival! She got her ticket the day they went on sale and made sure that she and her friends were among the first to arrive. By Saturday afternoon she was beyond wasted! Bouncing between the stages indiscriminately, she was having the time of her life.

She had lost her top some point after doing a few huge bong rips. Between the sunny weather and massive crowds it was super hot so she didnt mind. Plenty of women were topless and she still had her bikini top on so it wasnt like she stood out. In fact Kendra found herself lamenting she had worn a thong under her skirt instead of bikini bottoms. With how many chicks were in just bikinis Kendra wished she was less clothed too. Instead she accepted a bump of blow and went to one of the stages.

She was rocking and dancing, caught up in the flow of the music and the energy of the crowd. Some hands slapped her ass and more than a few grazed her tits. It was a but annoying but after a couple more shots she didn't care. No one was getting too intimate and the audience was so tight it was really inevitable.

The band on stage started to wrap it up and Kendra found herself headed to the main stage. Others had the same idea of getting there before this act ended and she staggered along with the flow. Looking around Kendra could see none of her friends were with her. Too drunk to go against the flow and find them she decided to keep headed this way. They'd find her eventually.

As Kendra moved to the edge of the flow to try and find a bit of fresher air she almost ran into someone. This chick was wearing more paint than fabric with a pair of pastel fairy wings. Kendra could see the bare skin of the blonde girls shoulders starting to burn and had a moment of thankfulness for her own olive completion and caramel hair.

"Hey cutie, you want to roll for the next act?" The blonde pulled a zip lock from her sequined fanny pack.

"Hell yeah!" Kendra hadn't rolled for months, but took the capsule and washed it down with the last slug of water in her bottle. The fairy girl patted Kendra on the ass as she flitted off and vanished into the crowd. Kendra dropped her empty bottle and let the crowd take her to the stage.

The sun was starting to go down as she arrived. The heat of the afternoon was passing but it was still very warm. The next act hadn't started yet so Kendra found a place to sit down. A few friends found her and they passed a bottle and some joints while they waites. After a while the crowd started to surge and it was clear the band would be starting soon.

As Kendra rejoined the crowd her skin was starting to tingle with drugs. The press of flesh on hers was wonderful and she was glad that her shirt had been discarded. The more of her skin that was touched the more she tingled. As the crowd started to move to the music more bodies rubbed against hers. Kendra threw her arms in the air and swayed her hips to the music and in rhythm to the masses of people around her. Arms and hands brushed her and bodies bumped her and soon she was a delightful mass of pleasureable tingles.

Wapped up in the touch of bodies and the beat of the music it took Kendra a few minutes to realize a pair of hands were lingering on her. Hands that had started on her hips and were now moving upwards across her stomach. It was impossible to turn and see the man behind her as the crowd had grown too tight. She could have lowered her arms and pushed away the strangers touch or pushed off of him and into the crowd. But his hands turned the tingles to sparks that seemed to touch all of her nerves perfectly, so she stayed there and kept swaying to the music.

His hands moved higher as she felt his body grow closer still to her back. His hands found her breasts at the same moment she felt his crotch press against her ass. He must have flipped her skirt because his zipper was touching bare skin. She moved without thought and ground her ass against the bulge appreciating its hard length. Kendra could feel his breath on her ear pick up in response to her motions.

His hands caressed her tits over the top for a few seconds before swiftly sliding the fabric of her bikini away. His touch was incredible and her nipples hardened rapidly. He rolled the buds between his fingers and kissed her neck as the music blared around them.

One hand left her breast and went directly down to her pussy. He did not pause and bypassed the token scrap of fabric she was wearing. His finger found her lips soaking wet and easy to part.

Kendra stopped moving to the music and started moving to his finger. It glided up to her clit and drew little circles. She was moaning loudly but not even she could hear herself. His touch was light and smooth with her juices, it seemed unbelievable that a stranger could make her feel so good! Then he trailed back down through her well lubricated lips and found her entrance.

His fingers pressed against her, increasing the pressure steadily but so very slowly. She was rocking agaist him with her need to have him inside her. His other hand left the breast it was caressing and dropped to her hip. A little pressure spoke clearly and she stopped rocking against him. His hand left her hip. For a moment there was nothing and then she felt his bare cock pressing against the curve of her ass. His fingers slid easily into her pussy as he slowly ground his cock against her soft cheeks.

She started rocking again without being aware of it. Moving to the rhythm of his hand Kendra was sure his touch was getting her even higher. Her thighs trembled slightly as his fingers sent sparks of pleasure from her pussy across her body. She felt his hips move back briefly and for a second she worried he was leaving.

Instead his cock slid between her legs and was almost immediately slick with her juices. The tip of his cock started to rub against her clit. She was crying out into a sea of screaming as her clit ground against his cock. The slick pressure sent a steady flow of pleasure from her clit to her nipples, warming her core. She was on edge, eyes closed, all about how good his hands and cock were. Thrusting back he suddenly broke rhythm and slammed half his cock into her pussy at once.

She screamed into the noise with shock and pleasure at the sudden entry. Immediately her pussy started trembling and Kendra thrust her hips toward him. His cock in her pussy was exactly the touch she needed. She was filled up perfectly. The head of his cock rubbed against her gspot with every thrust.

Kendra was cumming hard on the naked cock of a stranger whos face she hadn't even seen. She could never have imagined how turned on she would be as he fucked her in a crowd of strangers. She was touching three other people while he pumped in her and none of them were aware she was full of cock. Everyone looked joyful and thrilled, everyone was yelling and moving rhythmically. They didn't stand out at all.

His fingers found her nipples again. He started pinching and twisting, sending lovely jolts of sparks down to her drenched and throbbing pussy. He was picking up the pace, pounding her so hard she could barely keep up. His hand went back to her crotch to stroke her sensitive nub. Kendra tossed her head back and moaned loudly. He had only to stroke for a few seconds to put her over the edge again. Screaming with pleasure as he fucked her through another orgasm his hips slammed against her in silent rhythm before one final heavy slam.

Kendra was sure she felt his cock twitch as he fired his load into her. His cock slid out of her though with a delightful jolt of pleasure, followed by his cum. It dripped from her pussy and ran down her leg. His arms were around her still and it was a good thing. She was weak in the legs from orgasm and quietly moaning from the feel of his cum pooling in her shoe.

He helped her get back on her feet while she adjusted her panties back over her pussy. They started dancing again as his hands roamed her upper body some more. The pressure of her panties on her sensitive clit while she danced was enough to get her turned on again. The feel of his hands on her tits and torso had her back on edge in no time. But he was backing away, hands on hips as his body moved. His hands left her and she was no longer sure if he was still behind her. Kendra slowed down and fixed her top to cover her tits again. She then got back into the dancing.

The crush of the bodies felt even better now, it was like the sex had brought all of her nerves to 100. She threw her arms in the air again and danced away, feeling the cum on her leg drying as she moved.