Stranger In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot juices sprayed from between her thighs to soak her grandfathers' belly; and still he fucked her. The horror of being caught; blended with sheer pleasure as a second wave rolled through her body.

"CUMMMINNGGGGGGG" she wailed as her parents stood by and watched.

"Give it to her good old man" she faintly heard her mothers' voice.

Something was going on, her parents weren't screaming or yelling; but her frazzled mind was simply unable to grasp anything. The wet slurping had slowed, but the flood of juices were still running freely down the crack of her ass and soaking the bed.

"Done yet?" she heard her father ask.

Done yet, why was he asking; Katelynn tried to grasp their words. She felt that fat cock slowly slide free of her with an obscene sucking sound.

"Noooo" she mewled softly as her belly suddenly felt empty.

"Your turn boy" her grandfather grunted.

Katelynn watched stunned as her grandfather rose to his feet and moved back. She tried to understand as she watched her father pull his shirt over his head and begin to unfasten his jeans.

"No it's MY turn" Katelynn glanced over at her mothers' words.

She was shocked to see her mother reach down and raise the hem of her own light summer dress; and even more shocked when a bare, glistening pussy slid into view.

"Finish in this you old fart" her mother half laughed.

Katelynn was jerked back, when her now nude father knelt between her sill quivering thighs. She could feel the tiny waves of her orgasm still ripple through her walls as he slid the fat head of his cock into the groove of her dripping hole.

Her eyes went from her father, to her Grandfather; and then back again. In her frazzled mind it finally clicked. Two moments, two different cocks; that was why the size difference. That was why one had spoken and one hadn't. She had been so blind, she thought.

It wasn't her father or her grandfather; she suddenly realized. It was her father AND her grandfather.

"I love you Princess" her father whispered down at her.

Katelynn stared up at her father as her belly rippled from the after effects of her grandfather.

"Fuck me" she whispered.

Without a word, her father did exactly that. Almost nine inches of fat, steel hard cock drove home inside her wanton belly. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist, trapping him inside her.

The darkness was gone, the light had come on. In its glow there was a whole new world, and all new possibilities. There was one thing that was not a possibility, of that Katelyn was sure.

"Cum in me" she whimpered. "Fill me daddy" she gasped.

She might not get pregnant today; but one day...


12