Stranger Surprise

Story Info
A husband in chastity surprises his BBW wife.
3.6k words
4.51
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
93 Followers

Claire was in her early forties. She wore her blonde hair in a neat, short bob-cut which framed her round face beautifully. Her eyes were a striking mix of ice blue and grey and she had a gorgeous and slightly naughty smile.

Standing at five foot four inches tall she had a magnificent BBW body, large heavy pale breasts stretched down and rested on a stomach that hung down over her pubic area with several thick rolls of fat. Her backside was wide & soft and her thighs and legs were nicely toned. She carried her weight around the middle and considered her legs as one of her best features. She knew that even men who didn't normally lust after fat women would give her legs an appreciative look if she was wearing a short dress and heels.

On a more intimate note, she kept her pubic hair trimmed very short at the front, and kept the lips of her pussy and around her backside completely hairless. Due to her large belly, Claire struggles to shave herself, but has an extremely willing assistant in her husband.

Claire's husband was tall, dark haired and broad chested, he has a long body and a tendency for a beer belly, but has lost some weight since submitting to his wife. His cock had been measured by Claire at seven inches in length with a six inch girth along the full length, but that only was when it was free to get into an erect state, most of the time it was confined, locked inside a small steel cage which was securely fastened with a brass padlock, the key to which was kept either on his wife's nightstand or looped onto a thin silver chain around her neck, the length of the chain chosen to keep it hidden from view, but to also let it hang perfectly between her magnificent breasts for when she wanted to test if cock could stretch metal.

Claire and her husband had been married for nearly fifteen years, but for the last two or three they had been exploring their sexuality and life together. She still remembered the day her husband had asked her to be his key holder and they had decided that Claire would be the decision maker and leader in their new female led relationship.

There had been ups and downs as they worked out their new arrangement, but the couple had a great love for each other and they had found that their marriage was better with Claire controlling her husband's orgasms.

Claire was very intelligent and had quickly realised that by directing her husband towards more exercise, better diet, less beer and more time planning his career, her husband would be happier and she would feel the benefits. It also helped that she changed the dynamic from occasional sex into one focussed on love, trust and intimacy.

The couple had experimented for months to find a chastity cage which fitted him perfectly and was suitable for around the clock wear, unfortunately, because of his thickness they found that he needed a bit of time every four or five days to rest and recover, but Claire made sure her husband knew better than to play with himself when he was given time out.

Claire's husband loves his wife and had started to find that he was getting more of a thrill from sharing his wife's orgasms than his own; he had started to look for ways to excite and enhance their sexual encounters to truly delight Claire.

The idea hit him while they were in bed one evening; Claire had been pampered with a long foot massage followed by a slow shoulder rub which had led to kisses and a teasing breast massage that soon worked its way downwards. He had soon found himself with one hand squeezing and pulling on a hard nipple while his other hand had two fingers inside Claire's hot, slippery pussy, and a thumb slowly circling her clit.

He was surprised and delighted when Claire reached forwards, grabbing and pulling him towards her by his caged cock. She quickly unfastened his padlock and then took over the breast and pussy play herself while she watched him carefully remove his hardening cock from the metal device. She motioned to her nightstand and he stood and placed the metal parts on the wooden surface, he then opened a drawer and took out a small rubber ring which he stretched over his cock and balls, making the veins stand out prominently on his hard cock.

He applied some lube to his cock and turned to the bed to see Claire was already in her favourite position, on her knees, her face in the sheets with her wide backside pushed out for him, her fingers already working away in the hot folds of her pussy.

He was nervous as he wanted Claire to enjoy herself, knowing that he would likely only last a few thrusts before he would cum.

He moved behind her and lined the head of his cock up against her dripping wet opening, feeling the tight velvety grip as he slid himself deep into her; he felt Claire's fingers beneath his heavy balls, rubbing her clit as she slowly edged herself towards her orgasm.

He tried to work out how long before Claire would cum and cursed himself that he probably would not last that long.

He started to move slowly in and out, shallow thrusts, the fantastic sensations of her pussy walls squeezing his long neglected cock, his full balls swinging into her moving fingers with each push.

He felt himself tighten and knew he would last only a few more seconds, so he stopped moving, hopeful that he could recover some control and delay his orgasm.

"Don't stop" she breathed, sounding disappointed. He started to move again and pushed into and out a few more times before he felt himself reach the point of no return, groaning and he flooded his wife's pussy with cum. His orgasm was intense to the point of pain after so long without.

He felt his cock start to soften immediately, but kept up his thrusting for the few minutes it took for Claire to reach her own climax; she moaned loudly and seemed to be lost in the moment, her whole body twitching as her tight pussy walls gripped around his soft member. He knew that had he been hard her pussy would have been milking him with its contractions, making her orgasm infinitely better with her soft walls stretched wide and full with a thick hard cock, rather than squeezing his seed around a shrunken flaccid penis.

They cuddled together and Claire seemed content and happy, but he worried that he had failed to satisfy her as she deserved. He listened to her sleeping while he mulled over how he could do better and last longer for Claire.

He spent the next few weeks planning and arranging, and it was early one Saturday afternoon that he told her about a special surprise he had planned for her, something that he knew she wanted, but would never ask for because she would think it would upset him. Claire was confused as to what he meant, but trusted her husband completely, so agreed that she would follow his lead for the evening.

He asked her to undress and laid a towel on the edge of the bed for her to sit. She lay back and opened her thick thighs wide as she saw that he intended to shave her pussy.

He took his time carefully shaping the short hairs on her pubic mound into the shape of a small heart using a small set of hair trimmers, he then started to move around, removing every last hair from her pussy lips and around her asshole, pulling her lips open with one hand, exposing the wet pink inner skin, in order to get the small fine hairs on her inner folds. The trimmers had a nice vibration, and by the time he had finished shaving, Claire was starting to feel nicely aroused.

Once the shaving was complete he spent a few minutes licking and kissing on and around her bald pussy lips before slowly pushing his tongue between them and sliding it upwards to reach her hard clit. Claire moaned in appreciation and stroked her hand through his hair. He was enjoying the sweet taste of pussy and breathing in the scent of his wife.

He stopped his cunnilingus before Claire became too aroused, telling her that she needed to make herself look nice for the evening.

He poured her a glass of wine and started to run a bath, telling her that she needed to relax and enjoy her surprise.

The bathroom was filled with scented candles, the water with oils and foam, he suggested she spend some time shaving her legs and left her soaking with a book about getting the best results from a female led relationship, he knew she had read it before, but it had chapters on teasing, denial and cuckolding which he knew were the topics which Claire would sometimes read while masturbating.

Afterwards he sat on the bed and watched her dry her fat body with a towel, once finished he asked her if she was ready for her surprise. Claire was feeling relaxed and excited as she allowed him to carefully wrap a thick leather blindfold around her head, fastening it tightly so there would be no chance of peeking.

He helped his wife lie flat on her front in the middle of the bed and slowly began massaging her feet, moving very slowly up her calves and thighs, kneading her muscles and covering her with sweet scented oils. He avoided her ass and moved up to her lower back and the rolls of fat which spread around her sides, gripping and squeezing, causing Claire to moan in pleasure.

After ten or fifteen minutes he started with the next part of his plan, quietly using Claire's mobile phone from her bedside table he called his own mobile, then stopped his massage and excused himself knowing that Claire would be hearing his phone ring and him answer, but that from the next room she would not be able to hear the conversation.

He spent a minute or two having a muffled one way telephone call before stepping back into the bedroom. Claire was still lay on her front with her legs slightly apart, clearly aroused and he planned on continuing to tease her to see just how turned on he could get her.

He asked Claire to roll over and gently helped her get comfortable on her back. Normally a full body massage between the couple would quickly turn from sensual play to sexual play ending with a deep finger fucking, with both partners oiled hands and fingers squeezing breasts and nipples, they would both slide fingers inside Claire's pussy, stretching her open and rubbing around her hard clit until she was writhing and moaning in pleasure.

But not tonight.

He spent the next twenty minutes massaging her legs from ankle to thigh, but stopping well before reaching her bald pussy lips. He then stopped and moved up to Claire's head and massaged his way down, circling but not touching her breasts, and again stopping well before reaching the small heart shaped tuft of hair he had shaped between her legs.

Claire was clearly enjoying her massage, but was starting to reach the point of being sexually frustrated, trying to encourage her husband to touch her by moving her feet up and together and spreading her legs wide apart, lifting her backside upwards whenever she felt a hand moving down, showing that she was now ready for more.

It was now time to put the plan into action; he stopped his massage and moved to their box of adult toys next to the bed, selecting some leather restraints with heavy metal clips. Two smaller ones were fastened around each of Claire's wrists. He was very careful and made sure they were not too tight and that his wife was comfortable.

He then lifted one of Claire's legs upwards and wrapped the first of two larger cuffs around, just above the knee. Claire was at this point almost moaning in anticipation and had started to squeeze one of her breasts herself.

In order to fasten the second cuff he climbed up onto the bed and sat between Claire's open legs, lifting one up and watching in delight at his blindfolded wife started thrusting her clearly wet pussy up at him, desperate for his touch. He made sure to tease her more by running his fingers up her inner thighs, but again stopping well short of her parted lips.

Moving off the bed he gently helped Claire to roll onto her front and then up onto her knees, he moved her around, positioning her so that she was at the very edge of their bed and her arms were underneath her belly, poking out between her legs. The wrist and thigh cuffs were then carefully fastened together using the metal clasps, and finally he selected one final cuff which he used to bind both of Claire's wrists together. He then pulled her knees apart slightly so that she would be unable to roll on her side.

He looked down at his wife, she was lay with her face down against the soft sheets on the mattress, blindfolded. Her fat backside was at the edge of the bed and her arms and legs were securely strapped together so she would be unable to move from this position easily. He knelt down and saw that her pussy was on full display and that Claire would be just able to reach a finger upwards to touch her clit when she needed to.

It was time for the final part of his plan, he left the room and returned a minute or two later. He could clearly see that Claire was now wondering what was happening and was getting more desperate for sexual release; she was arching her back, showing needy pussy to her husband. He laid a hand on her fat cheek and placed a small cold foil packet on her backside, next to this he stood a small bottle of lube, checking that they were balanced and not likely to fall off his wife's bottom.

Claire could feel the two objects on her, and was starting to wonder as to what was going on, she had expected something different tonight, but was struggling to imagine where this was leading.

He carefully and quietly placed a small plastic box behind Claire before repeating the telephone trick he had done earlier. Leaving the room as he answered the phone and this time closing the bedroom door behind him, leaving his bound and blindfolded wife to wonder who he was talking to and what was happening.

Downstairs he quickly prepared his surprise, dressed himself and sprayed a few squirts of a new bottle of aftershave before pulling on a pair of leather gloves.

He stood at the front door and knocked loudly on the inside, before opening and loudly closing the door again, He thought that this would sound to Claire as though a visitor had arrived.

He held another conversation, talking in his normal voice and then replying in a deeper tone. Not sure if this effect would be wasted, but imagining his wife straining to hear what was being said and wondering who this stranger was.

He opened and closed the living room door loudly and then stomped his way up the stairs to their bedroom.

As he swung the bedroom door open he heard a small gasp from Claire, he could see that she clearly thought a stranger had just entered the room and knew that she was bound and helpless, naked and on display.

He carefully stood up on the plastic box, judging that the extra few inches in height it gave him would further add to the illusion. He reached a gloved hand out and stroked his wife's bald pussy, trying to make his movements and touch as different as possible to how he would normally be with Claire.

He felt his wife tensing all her muscles before the feel of his contact on her neglected sex took over and she relaxed and started to push her pussy back towards his hand, accepting his touch.

He used the deeper voice to speak and hoped his wife would not recognise him.

"Fuck, you're cunts dripping"

Claire tensed again.

He pushed a gloved finger into her.

"He said you needed a real cock"

Claire didn't speak.

Pulling his fingers from her he quickly removed the gloves and pushed them into his pocket. He picked up the foiled condom from Claire's backside and chuckled deeply.

He knew she would hear the wrapper tearing and realise her husband had given her and her stranger some protection.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge cock before starting to roll the condom over the thick head.

Claire had the key to his chastity cage on the chain around her neck, she would know her husband was locked and would be unable to even get erect.

His caged cock was still inside his underwear, tucked out of the way beneath the straps of the harness he was wearing, the huge cock was a realistic dildo he had ordered the previous week and it had a pump attached which would allow him to ejaculate fake cum when the time was right.

Taking his time to roll the condom all the way down his shaft he then picked up the lube and made sure Claire could hear him getting his cock ready for her.

He quickly put his gloves back on and then reached forwards to grip the arse cheeks of his bound wife, pulling them apart and exposing her tight rosebud.

He lifted his thick cock up and laid it in her valley of her arse, its length meant it reached up to her lower back. He heard a gasp from Claire at the size and weight, she was trembling now, ready for whatever was about to happen.

"You ready for my cock you dirty slut?" he grunted.

Claire whimpered and nodded.

He pulled backwards and lined the head if his cock up with the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed himself in. Wanting to be gentle, but knowing he needed to be more forceful to maintain the illusion he had created.

"Nice cunt" he grunted as he bottomed himself out inside Claire, he could tell that the depth he had pushed himself into her was already driving her wild.

He started to thrust in and out, trying to make his rhythm different to the one the couple had shared together for the last fifteen years.

He reached a gloved thumb out and pushed it against her rosebud, knowing that Claire would never left her husband do this.

"Do you like getting your arse fucked"

"N-no"

He chuckled in his deep voice. "Maybe next time then", but he didn't move his thumb away and kept circling her tight hole as he steadily fucked her pussy.

Claire was moaning loudly with each deep thrust, her stranger was not being gentle and seemed to have good stamina. Her arms were straining against her cuffs as she pushed them upwards to reach and rub at her clit.

He continued to fuck her until Claire's moaning turned into a loud, shuddering climax and he fucked her through her orgasm, pushing his thumb against her asshole as she came.

He pulled out his long fake cock from her pussy and then chuckled again.

"I won't cum inside you, but I'll give you both something to clean up"

With that he pulled the condom off and tossed it onto Claire's back before starting to jerk off his cock. After a minute he faked his own grunted climax and then squeezed the pump to send six or seven thick ropes of fake cum up Claire's back, across her wide buttocks and down one thick thigh.

"Dirty fucking slut"

Claire moaned quietly.

He reached out a gloved finger and coated it in the sticky white mess before leaning down and pushing the finger past Claire's lips, he watched as his blindfolded wife she sucked her stranger's cum off his finger.

He then moved away, quickly picking up the plastic box as he left the room and closed the door.

Downstairs he made the loud sounds of the stranger leaving through the front door before undressing and removing his harness and returning naked to his wife in their bedroom.

As he entered the room he saw that Claire was still tied tightly and he knew he needed to release her soon as she would be starting to stiffen and feel uncomfortable.

Firstly though he removed the used condom from her back and then carefully started to kiss and lick up the fake cum, using his hands to start unclipping the metal clasps on the cuffs.

By the time he had unbound Claire he has made a big show of licking up all the stranger's cum, he helped Claire roll onto her back and then kissed her gently, sharing the cum which coated his lips and tongue, she kissed him back deeply.

He left the blindfold on as he kissed his way down her large naked body and started to lick away at the stretched and used pussy, pushing his tongue inside and then lifting up to slowly slide it in circles around her swollen clit.

Nifrag
Nifrag
93 Followers
12