Stranger Than Truth Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am, I'll take care of it right away."

Ten minutes later, at 2:00, she was shown into the doctor's office.

"Come in Valerie. Have a seat. Do you have any pressing issues that we need to talk about?"

"I think so. Things have changed at home with Sally and me. Also, I remembered the nightmare last night."

"Interesting. Do you think the two events are related?"

"I don't know. I'm hoping you do." In reality, Valerie suspected that the two issues were, in fact, related. Her harsh spanking of Sally on Monday was likely the cause of the nightmare and her remembering it on Tuesday. She told the doctor about the safe word situation with Sally and the details of the nightmare. Like many psychiatrists, Dr. Gloush had mastered the art of listening without visible expression. When she had finished, he had some questions.

"Valerie, how did you feel during the spanking? What were you thinking while you were doing it?"

"I guess I was angry. I don't remember much of the spanking itself. I remember thinking that I would do as Sally suggested and let my anger out. After that, the next clear memory I had was stopping, breathless and seeing her butt," Valerie modified her language with the doctor. "I felt horrible. The anger had eased off, but I was appalled at what I had done. My stomach was in knots and I felt like I was going to throw up. I could have hurt her very much."

"Yes, you could have. First, let me assure you that playing without safe words is not inherently wrong, or even dangerous. It does, however, require much more from you. What happened Monday night is not something that you should allow to happen again. You must be in control of yourself, both for your own sake as well as your submissive's. Now, why do you think you felt so horrible about the spanking?"

"I guess I'm really submissive. You know, not much of a dominant."

"That's not the case. Oh, you may well be extremely submissive, but that is not the reason you felt that way. You felt that way because you are a very empathic human being. Tell me, have you ever seen someone being whipped and felt happy for them?"

"Oh yes. Surmi, for example. I think she's a textbook masochist. It's like she craves pain. There have been other times as well. I feel that way frequently at Mephisto's."

"You feel that way because you can empathize with the submissives that you are seeing. I doubt you have any conscious recognition of what is happening. That same empathy seems to be working when you try to inflict pain in BDSM situations. I think that, when you are whipping or spanking someone, you are very in touch with what they are feeling, or at least with what you think they are feeling. Tell me, have you ever been brought to orgasm from a caning?"

Valerie started to say, "No," when she remembered last Saturday. "As a matter of fact, I did, just this Saturday. Do you know about Mephisto's monthly slave auction?" When he nodded, she continued. "The couple that won me did just that. They used a pair of canes on me, only it was so different from what my Master does. It's not that they didn't hurt, but they were not agonizing like they are with Master. In fact, they were both a little painful and very arousing. Fred and Daphne pushed me over the edge with simultaneous strokes on my pussy and my butt."

"That's what I thought. For the most part, you've never experienced the pleasurable side of pain. It's there. You need to experience that more. If you had a good grasp, inside yourself, that pain can be pleasurable, then that would also trigger your empathy. You mentioned last week that bite play doesn't bother you. Why is that?"

"Mike and I used to use erotic biting when we had sex. I don't even think of bite play as BDSM."

"That's what I suspected. You have pleasurable memories associated with that kind of pain, so you empathize with the pleasure that others experience from it. What you need is to experience more pleasurably painful experiences and to draw more fully on those you have had. Have you had any other experiences with pain that were pleasurable?"

"Just the horse hair flogger."

"I'm not familiar with that item."

"It's a short whip with strands that seem made of hair. It is twirled in a circle and when it hits, it stings like the blazes, yet it turns me on. The orgasms it gives are to die for."

"I would bet that if you used one on Sally, you would not have issues with it. I think you might enjoy it. You might also enjoy using a cane the way it was used on you last Saturday. I understand that the technique is difficult to master, however. You might want to seek out training in using it that way. Inflicting any sort of pain pleasurably is a skill that needs to be learned. There are some other things you can do that might help as well, but we can talk about those at a later date. Let's talk about Francine's attack on you and your feelings around it."

The rest of the session focused on those difficult issues of emotions and hurts that she had been trying to avoid for months. By the end of the meeting, Valerie felt exhausted. Dr. Gloush assured her, however, that they had made progress. It may be hard for her to see it at first, but the progress was there.

As Valerie left the office, she checked her phone and saw that June had texted her. Mrs. Anders was able to see her at 4:00. Val spent several minutes making sure the presentation she had prepared was ready and then headed off to the offices of Yara's Leather Emporium.

Harmony Anders rose to greet Valerie as she entered the office. "Ms. Burbon. Thank you for coming in today." As she returned to her seat, she continued. "I have to admit, I was a little surprised to receive your letter. I don't think I've ever heard of a publication engaging in cold calls for advertisers."

"It's good to be able to see you Mrs. Anders. As for my letter, drastic changes require drastic measures. Degrasi wants to change its image. I know, she said with a smile, "we are the premier publisher of fetish magazines in the country and will continue to be so. The image we wish to change is our advertising image. I don't know if you've had any exposure to the typical ad that appears in 'adult magazines,' but they are shoddy at best and insulting to the reader at worst. We want, not only to change the quality of the ads our current advertisers place, but we wish to expand our advertising base."

"And Yara's is a company that is appropriate for your publications?"

"Yes it is. In fact, we believe that a wide variety of companies, not just companies that traditionally offer sexual products are so. In your case, Yara's is a perfect fit. You may not realize this, but our local readers already use your products."

"They do? We don't sell any fetish gear, so they must be buying our leather care products. Why would your readers come to us when, no doubt, they have sources for all their needs?"

"Two words: price, quality. Let me show you something." Valerie pulled her laptop out and called up her presentation. "This is an ad placed in another company's publication for leather care products." She swung the screen of her laptop around (it was a notebook) so that Harmony could see the ad. The executive's mouth dropped open.

"Is that price for real?"

"Yes, ma'am. Not only is it real, it is the lowest advertised price for a care kit."

"That's four times what we charge. How can they hope to make sales at that price?"

"They believe that the readers have no other options. Most sex shops carry only the most basic of equipment, much of it low quality. The fetish aficionado learns quickly that the best products are available online. Your company has the chance to break into an entirely new market. The initial sales that will result from your vastly lower prices will establish brand loyalty on the basis of your exceptional quality."

"I take it you use our products yourself?"

"Yes I do. They were recommended by my dominant. I find them to be exceptional products. I recommend them to everyone I know."

"Thank you. You make a good case. If it was solely up to me, I would place with your publications today. I have to convince my partners. At least two of them will object to advertising in a sex magazine. Can you prepare a presentation that will address those objections as well as show the advantages of advertising with you?"

"Yes, I can do that. Let me check with my secretary tomorrow and call you back with a time, sometime next week."

"That will be good. I'm looking forward to working with you."

"As do I, Mrs. Anders. Thank you for seeing me."

Valerie left the office and picked up a light dinner before she headed to Charles' mansion. She removed her bra and panties in the restaurant restroom before she left. As she pulled into her usual spot in front of the mansion, she experienced a bout of nervousness. She sat in her car, trying to figure where the nervousness came from. She had not been nervous with her Master for months. She could find no reason, but with it nearing 6:00, she put the thought aside and walked up to the door.

Herman answered the door. "Miss Valerie. Master Charles is waiting in the study."

"Thank you Herman."

"Miss, he is not alone."

Valerie's breath caught. "Thank you Herman. Were there any special instructions?"

"No miss."

Valerie walked to the room that was called a variety of names: study, lounge, anteroom. Charles Vanquil was sitting in his favorite chair. Four other men were also in the room, sitting in some of the other chairs in the room. After a brief hesitation, Val walked over to Charles and knelt at his feet.

"How may I serve you Master?"

"You will be serving me downstairs. First, however, I want to introduce my friends." He pointed out each man as he introduced them. "This is Sir Tom. The gentleman to his right is Frank. This is Harry and the man on the end is Master Hugh. They are all dominants, Masters."

Valerie bowed her head towards each in turn. "Masters," she greeted them.

Charles continued. "Valerie, I will be leaving on a business trip tomorrow and will be gone for two weeks. We've talked about your increased need for dominance. My friends have agreed to help you with that."

"Master, will I be submitting to them while you are gone?"

"Yes. This Saturday, you are to meet the four of them at Mephisto's and obey their orders and accept whatever they do to you."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

"Now, undress, Valerie."

"Yes, Master."

Val stood and removed her clothes. She was conscious of the five pairs of eyes watching her. It took all her control to resist looking at the other men, to not try to gauge their reactions to her body. Once she was naked, she knelt again, her legs spread, allowing anyone to see her pussy. Her breath was short and rapid as the feelings of submission started to grow. She could feel the first drops of moisture forming on her cunt lips.

Charles let her kneel there, exposed and silent for several minutes. He could see her arousal increasing. He noted that Valerie's ability to stand waiting had improved. Five minutes had passed and she was showing no signs of distress. He wondered if Sally's need for her to be dominant was having an effect on Valerie's needs or limits. Tonight might prove interesting.

"Valerie, go downstairs and wait for me in play room three."

Valerie's breath caught. Room three was the room with the medical exam table. She could feel fear trying to rise. It wasn't panic yet, but she was worried that it would become that.

"Master, may I wait for you outside the door?"

Charles reached out and lifted her head up by the chin. "Valerie, you can do this. Wait for me just inside the door."

"Yes, Master."

Valerie rose and walked down to the basement. She paused at the door to play room three. She could feel her heart racing. She took several slow, deep breaths. Valerie opened the door and took two steps into the room. She froze, staring at the stainless steel table. She was still standing there when Charles' hand touched her shoulder.

"Master, I'm frightened."

"Do you know what of?"

"No, it's just that the table; when I see it, I'm frightened. Are you going to tie me to it?"

"Yes, I am. Are you ready?"

"If we wait for me to be ready, it will never happen. I'll try, Master, I really will."

"I know you will. Go ahead and climb up on the table."

Charles took her hand and led her to it. She climbed up, trembling as she did. Once she was on her back, Charles took one wrist and lashed the cuff between the two bars on that side. Valerie's eyes were squeezed tight and she was forcing her breathing to not go fast. After the arm was immobilized, Charles stroked Valerie's chest with light touches. Her free hand reached up and grasped his hand, squeezing tight. The bound hand clawed at the air and tugged at the bindings. Her struggles were stronger than she normally did when bound.

Charles held her hand as he walked around to the other side. He lashed her other wrist to the bars, hearing her whimper softly as he did. He caressed her body again once he was finished, letting her feel his presence. For fifteen minutes, he played her body like a master violinist, drawing arousal from her. Charles smiled as her breasts perked up and moisture returned to her cunt. He could tell she was still scared, but she was also feeling desire as well.

He moved to the foot of the table and took one of her feet in hand. He could feel it tense against his grip, but he lifted it to the stirrup, setting the heel in place. Charles threaded a length of rope through the ring on her ankle cuff and started lashing the foot in place.

"Please Master. I'm frightened Master."

"I know Valerie. Do you want to use a safe word?"

As tears ran down her cheeks, Valerie whispered, "No."

Charles did not delay between binding her two feet. As the reality of her being bound hit her, Valerie started to struggle wildly against her bonds. As she thrashed and pulled against them, she cried, "Master, please. I need to get down. I'm so scared. Please, Master."

Charles listened carefully for Valerie to use a safe word, but she didn't. He started caressing her again. These caresses were not to arouse her more, but to let her feel his presence. Slowly, Val settled down. Her fear was still visible, but she had it under control again. He leaned in and kissed her. The kiss lingered and Val responded after a short wait, opening her mouth to allow him in.

"Master, is there going to be more?"

"Yes, Valerie. I'm going to torture your breasts and whip your pussy."

"I don't know how much I'm going to be able to take. I feel like I'm on the edge."

"I know. Does it help to know that your pussy will be feeling the horse hair flogger?"

Val gasped, remembering the intense arousal and stinging that that particular whip elicited from her. She nodded her head, feeling her pussy lubricate at the thought of the orgasms that such an attack on her cunt would produce. "May I cum tonight Master?"

"As much as you want."

Charles reached under the table and extracted a device from the storage drawers there. Valerie looked askance at it, trying to figure what it was intended to do. It looked, for all purposes, to be a balance scale with the pans missing. The cross bar was also immobile. Clover clamps hung from the ends and there was some sort of screw mechanism at the top of the center post.

Charles set the device on her chest, between her breasts and worked the screw device. The clamps lowered until the just touched her nipples. As Charles began to caress and tweak her nipples, Valerie moaned in dread, the function of the device becoming clear to her. The oddest thing about the contraption was the homemade look to it.

"Master, where did you find this?"

Charles chuckled as he put one of the clamps on her breast, pinching the nipple and causing her to squeal. "From a web site called Kaya's Kinky Kraft Korner. It is run by a submissive who builds them herself. Her Master tests all of her products on her as well. She calls this the Pillar of Pain." Valerie squealed again as the second nipple was clamped.

Charles then started adjusting the screw, turning it in the opposite direction to what he had been doing. The clamps started to pull up on her nipples. She could feel the device bracing against her breast bone as it lifted her nipples with increasing levels of pain. Soon she was crying and her hands were trying to jerk towards her tits. When he finally stopped turning what she began to think of as, "the damned screw," her breasts were distended and her nipples were in agony.

"Oh God, Master. This really hurts. How long?"

"Until you've had an orgasm."

Valerie moaned, not having expected that her pussy would be whipped while her breasts were being tortured. She saw the horse hair come out and started to struggle. Panic was welling up and threatening to overwhelm her.

"Yellow light."

Charles stopped. "What do you need Valerie?"

"I don't know. I'm feeling panicked. The pain, the table, the whipping, it just feels like so much."

"I know. You've done great. I can tell how frightened you are. Will waiting a few minutes help?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I want to trust you, but I'm so frightened."

"Let's try this." Charles pulled a blindfold out of the storage drawers and put it on Valerie. As her sight left her, she felt a kernel of calm form in her. Unable to see, she focused on what she was feeling. There was pain, yes, but there was also arousal under the surface of the pain. Val realized that she wanted to reverse them, to feel arousal with pain under the surface. She also felt the fear, but with no sight, it had become unfocused.

"Green light," she whispered.

She heard him move about her for a few seconds. Then there was a second or two of a whirling noise before the first lashes of the whip hit her thighs. As soon as they landed, Valerie began to struggle against her bindings. The struggling motions set the pain in her nipples even higher as they swung in the clamps. She was soon in tears and pleading with Charles, but not for anything specific.

Charles walked the whip up and down her thigh, watching the flesh turn pink under the assault of the fine lashes. In spite of her struggles and pleading, Valerie did not use a safe word. Charles deftly switched sides and lashed the other thigh to the same level of pink. He spent the next half hour going back and forth between the thighs, until he saw that a small puddle of her pussy juice had formed on the table.

He flipped the whip and brought the lashes against her pussy. As the first stroke hit her cunt, Val screamed and went into her first orgasm. She tensed against the bonds and started to shudder in ecstasy. The horse hair flogger continued to strike at her cunt, forcing the climax to continue even longer. When it did start to fade, it was unable to retreat very far. It took very little time for Val's second orgasm to hit her. This scream was even louder and her back arched off the table.

Valerie was sure she couldn't take anymore, yet Charles kept the whip spinning against her pussy. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps and her struggles were now less an attempt to get away from the lash, but more an inability to hold still. Sensations were colliding in her body. Fear, pain, immobility, intense pleasure; they all coursed through her, leaving Valerie incapable of responding properly to any of them. When her third orgasm hit her, she felt the fear break and gave herself over to sheer, unadulterated bliss.

Charles whipped her pussy through that last orgasm. When he stopped, she moaned at the cessation of the feelings. She drew in deep breaths, hardly able to fathom that she was still conscious. The pain in her tits reasserted itself and she whimpered against it. Charles' hand rubbed against her legs, feeling the heat they radiated. She was so sensitive that she jerked at the contact.